May 14, 2024, 12:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 349317 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 27, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ??? [/quote]

The night when she abandons the car still puzzles me.  According to the impound yard owner, the car wouldnt start so George went back to his car, got an old gas can, came back, put gas in the car and it started right up. Therefore, the car actually did run out of gas which means to me that the Amscot parking lot was not part of her plan (if she even had a plan for the car at that time). The popsicles do not make sense either unless she was at home and took a taxi back to the parking lot before Tony picked her up. But the pocketbook (without her ids) on the front seat seems premeditated. Grrrr I am so confused. 
[/quote]
It will be too obvious to dump the baby in a dumpster next to the car. Caylee should be very far a way from where casey left the car.
I would like to know where she was going when she run out of gas
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1321 on: September 27, 2008, 10:19:17 AM »

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ??? [/quote]

The night when she abandons the car still puzzles me.  According to the impound yard owner, the car wouldnt start so George went back to his car, got an old gas can, came back, put gas in the car and it started right up. Therefore, the car actually did run out of gas which means to me that the Amscot parking lot was not part of her plan (if she even had a plan for the car at that time). The popsicles do not make sense either unless she was at home and took a taxi back to the parking lot before Tony picked her up. But the pocketbook (without her ids) on the front seat seems premeditated. Grrrr I am so confused. 
[/quote]

Could she have planned to have a car bon fire in a wooded area but ran out of gas trying to find "the one"? Here in Polk,most "stolen" vehicles get torched in Groves,and there was a case, a young girl between 15-17 was killed,put in her trunk and car burned,was of course in an Orange Grove out in the sticks. I know the deputy that worked that case,he said there was a thigh bone and a tooth left and IIRC her skull. So maybe?? Seems she was planning ahead on this.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 27, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »
|Report Abuse |#42 1 min ago
sandra, on September 26th, 2008 at 9:43 am Said:

Hey folks I’m in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

Is this for reaf?????
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T1R1DEDDN8DA43TT6/p3

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1323 on: September 27, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »

[/quote]

Yes, you're right the car was out of gas. I don't think it was part of her plan either. I think she had already dumped the body before that day and the stench was just getting to her. So she ran out of gas and just left it. I don't think she dumped the body in the Amscot dumpster. And I think we are all confused and that's the way Casey wants it.

But I am wondering why Padilla mentioned a recylce bin at Amscot on NG the other night. He always throws out these odd details. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 27, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »

Do we know if the female bodyguard with Casey was given immunity and told what she knew to the police?

There is so much information to keep up with in this case that I stay confused all the time. 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 27, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

Hey folks I’m in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

Is this for reaf?????

I'm calling BS on this post.  On the Topix forums, the location you see will be what you IP is registering from.  If you are in Florida and using your own laptop or whatever the IP will be in Florida.  If you are in MN it will show up MN.  I say this poster is FOS and posting from their computer in MN.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: September 27, 2008, 10:30:18 AM »

Thanks guys...

As much as I hate that she is dead..and we all know she is....I do hope they find her....
It sounds so strange to say, "ooh, i hope they find her remains"...But, at this point, that is where I am ...

She needs to be uncovered...and she needs to be buried properly..and not cast aside like garbage.....

"God dont like ugly"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: September 27, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

I wonder if cemeteries close by have been checked.I wonder if a Zenaida was recently buried.Caylee is with Zenaida?Round and round we go..  We thought possibly Natalee was in one so why not Caylee? Just pondering stuff here...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:10 AM »

Hi guys.  I can't hear this morning so you all have to write in all caps.  So is the consensus that Casey killled Caylee on purpose??  I will never get caught up until I get home.....

ALL CAPS...... HEHEEEE

Glad you enjoyed it.

Casey did research on ZG. I think she stalked her. All prior to Caylee going missing.

Seems planned

Thanks Tomm!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1329 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »

o/t
Hey Tomm,
I am using Opera now. Are you the computer wiz monkey? Any tips?

Welcome to Opera land.....

I cannot think of any tips
I just wish it did spell check on the fly like Firefox

Peace Monkeys
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »

If they were searching the dump, wouldnt the media bethere? Wouldnt we have heard about it if they had been there 2 days?

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:45 AM »

Could she have planned to have a car bon fire in a wooded area but ran out of gas trying to find "the one"? Here in Polk,most "stolen" vehicles get torched in Groves,and there was a case, a young girl between 15-17 was killed,put in her trunk and car burned,was of course in an Orange Grove out in the sticks. I know the deputy that worked that case,he said there was a thigh bone and a tooth left and IIRC her skull. So maybe?? Seems she was planning ahead on this.

I think it is possible and it has been mentioned here that George could have foiled her "bonfire" plans by taking the gas cans on the 24th, IIRC. But we all know that is sketchy info at best considering the source - George. But he did file a police report RE: the gas cans. So who knows? I'm not sure she was smart enough to get rid of evidence. She seems to think things just go away all by themselves or with mom and dad's help.

Another poster thought the fire scenario wasn't plausible in the Orlando area. In KY, I know it is plausible, plenty of remote, rural areas and plenty of farmer's "burn piles." But I don't live in Orlando, so I'm not sure. She may have just been leeching gas. Easier to steal it from mom and dad than to pay for it on her own. Seems stupid, I know but we're talking about Casey here. Her actions are not sensible IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

On her computer records she had a poem for him by Jesus Ortiz..It said RIP Eric James Baker 12-08-83- 08-11-2007 isnt Eric the name Cindy said for Caylee's dad in the interview?

Can someone please point me to this part of the document I must have missed something cause I didnt see this in the forensics report..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,7890120.htmlpage

page 411
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1333 on: September 27, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

Is this for reaf?????

I'm calling BS on this post.  On the Topix forums, the location you see will be what you IP is registering from.  If you are in Florida and using your own laptop or whatever the IP will be in Florida.  If you are in MN it will show up MN.  I say this poster is FOS and posting from their computer in MN.

Klaas, correct. IPs never lie

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 27, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

Is this for reaf?????

I wish she could be busted openly wherever she is posting her lies..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 27, 2008, 10:35:20 AM »

On her computer records she had a poem for him by Jesus Ortiz..It said RIP Eric James Baker 12-08-83- 08-11-2007 isnt Eric the name Cindy said for Caylee's dad in the interview?

Can someone please point me to this part of the document I must have missed something cause I didnt see this in the forensics report..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,7890120.htmlpage

page 411

page 412 sorry
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 27, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

Is this for reaf?????

mead was quoting from sandra, mead is in mn original post here...
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/myfox-orlando-breaks-down-latest-information/

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: September 27, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »

You know, you would think after being here for the Natalee case, and now this one, that I would learn that PEOPLE LIE!!
But, I still am naive.....

WHy do people feel the need to post BS?? I mean, really?

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: September 27, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »

Do we know if the female bodyguard with Casey was given immunity and told what she knew to the police?

There is so much information to keep up with in this case that I stay confused all the time. 

Confusion, smoke and mirrors, and reasonable doubt will be the Baez/Casey defense dance. Let's hope the prosecution can whip it into shape and keep it simple for the jury. Simple: Casey made a plan, killed Caylee, disposed of her body, went on with her "beautiful life," and lied lied lied.

Look for a "poor Casey, Cindy was a bad mommy" angle as well.  Sorry, I don't buy it. Never will.

I remember you, Caylee.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: September 27, 2008, 10:40:26 AM »

The MN poster is copy/pasting Sandra's comments from the fox blog.

About 1/4 down this page:  http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/myfox-orlando-breaks-down-latest-information/

sandra, on September 26th, 2008 at 10:07 am Said:

the dump is like a huge mountian remember this is flat land here so you can see the trucks parked at the edge but nothing else except it looks like they have those tent things they use to tailgate .the guy at the gas station said they have been there for two days now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.