May 14, 2024, 06:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397468 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 20, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »

I haven't read the Waters interview lately, but when I did, I felt sorry for him.  He was totally smitten with Casey, and I think she was just using him as someone to yap on the phone with when Tony was not around.  That was my first impression.  He rented a helicopter to fly her around in one night, but she cancelled on him. 

Yes, and I wonder what else he was willing to do for her? 

Horn Dog come to mind.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: October 20, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »

OK throw all the nanners you want but I am going to come out and say it ( just please no big red button, I love being a monkey).... RG gives me the major creeps . I am a mother of 2 children and my biggest fear is something happening to my kids wether it be kidnapping, death, even small boo boos that require stitches or band aids but my number one fear is abuse... and I have a hard time trusting others with my children, they are my world, I have had a few people who give me the same creeps as RG does (including my biological father POS) and my thought of them are abusers.... I do not like to judge people I do not know but THAT is the yucky vibe I get from him.  This in no way means that I think he abused CA or Caylee, I honestly do not think he is involved in this or knows anything about what happened or where Caylee is. 

I do think he is in the media to protect his son, whatever that may be from. JG passed his polygraphs, not sure what else he could do to prove himself UNLESS he learned something thru ther A's after his polygraph (that thought just came to mind)

Its all good, i posted he gave me a bad feeling the other night, i wasnt trying to start something just giving my opinion.
A lot of other mokeys felt the same.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 20, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »

Does anyone have any idea when the trial should start? Or what the holdup is right now?
I'm afraid NG will gradually center on other cases if there's nothing much new between now & the trial. 

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

/ When would the trial on the murder and other new charges start? In general, the state has 175 days to bring a felony charge to trial. Those can be waived, and there are some other legal wrinkles in the timing of when a trial must start.

Does Baez have to officially ask for a speedy trial to get the ball rolling?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 20, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

This is a great article, I'm going to post the entire thing here:

POSTED: 4:30 pm EDT October 20, 2008
UPDATED: 4:51 pm EDT October 20, 2008

Casey Anthony is broke and lonely. Eyewitness News is taking a look inside the Orange County jail at a day in the life of Casey.

It seems even Casey's solitude won't get her to talk about her daughter Caylee. Besides a few lawyers, Casey hasn't had a single visitor.

Casey is in the Female Detention Center building along John Young Parkway near I-4. She's in a first floor cell and it's a stark existence that she might have to get used to for a long time.

Casey Anthony, high-spirited party girl, is now one of the loneliest women in Central Florida. Accused of murdering her daughter to free herself of maternal encumbrances, she now finds herself not only childless but friendless.

Casey can see out through a glass wall, but everyone else can see in.

"There is no privacy in jail," jail spokesman Allen Moore told Eyewitness News.

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls.

"She reads, she sleeps," Moore said.

Casey visited her attorney six hours a day while she was out of jail on home confinement. Now she's seen her lawyers a total of only six hours in the last week since her indictment on first-degree murder.

ACCESS TO FBI LAB TESTS MAY BE DENIED

It looks like one of the court requests made by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, won't do any good.

A judge told Baez he could have access to view some of the forensic testing in the case. But there's a problem. The FBI is conducting the testing in their labs and the judge has no jurisdiction over the federal agency.

The FBI won't likely allow Casey's defense team into its labs.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 20, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »

OK throw all the nanners you want but I am going to come out and say it ( just please no big red button, I love being a monkey).... RG gives me the major creeps . I am a mother of 2 children and my biggest fear is something happening to my kids wether it be kidnapping, death, even small boo boos that require stitches or band aids but my number one fear is abuse... and I have a hard time trusting others with my children, they are my world, I have had a few people who give me the same creeps as RG does (including my biological father POS) and my thought of them are abusers.... I do not like to judge people I do not know but THAT is the yucky vibe I get from him.  This in no way means that I think he abused CA or Caylee, I honestly do not think he is involved in this or knows anything about what happened or where Caylee is. 

I do think he is in the media to protect his son, whatever that may be from. JG passed his polygraphs, not sure what else he could do to prove himself UNLESS he learned something thru ther A's after his polygraph (that thought just came to mind)

Its all good, i posted he gave me a bad feeling the other night, i wasnt trying to start something just giving my opinion.
A lot of other mokeys felt the same.

I've always thought he was kinda creepy too, he's very different. If so many of us here feel that way & we don't know him, wonder what the heck people think that do know him? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: October 20, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?
He may be able to slide by on the technicality that a phone conversation is not necessarily a proper face to face introduction...however I do not understand why he would talk to someone on the phone several times prior to meeting her if there was not another interest involved.

IIRC Didn't Casey, through Amy, set up a party at Waters house? Maybe the calls were related to that.

In his interview -- he says they arrived early to 'decorate'. (around 3:30 for an 8ish party)

I have not seen anything about where this was being arranged -- do you remember where you saw that?

The only reference I've found is in that same interview. Waters says Amy brought her friend (Casey) over to decorate for the 4th.

Still, can't find a call between Casey and Waters on the 20th.

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 20, 2008, 05:21:06 PM »

Yeah, that is a good question, Monken, about what some guy might be willing to do to impress her or help her.  Of all the guys interviewed, I think Jesse and Will Waters are the most likely to help her get rid of the body.  Jesse seems to still love her on some level, and Will may have helped her just because he was so besotted with her.  I don't think Tony would have done that for her, or Ricardo or any of the girlfriends except perhaps the one called Annie whose interview has not appeared and Kiomarie, who for some reason, did not seem too trustworthy and who offered to adopt her baby when Casey was pregnant.  But those are just suspicions, with no foundation.

Concerning Mr. Grund, I think he and Jesse genuinely liked Casey and came to love Caylee.  They do not want to think of Caylee suffering.  But Mr. Grund is kinda creepy in that "charismatic preacher" kinda way.
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: October 20, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »

Forgot to add.
William W. Seems like he was tottally into Casey.
I swore i read a text from him to Amy saying he would do anything for Casey.

Call me mean but im sorry W.W. was not the type of guy she usueally dated. Im sure she gave him attention and flirted, and that sent him thru the moon.She knew she could use him.This is just my opinion from his text.
I really think he thought if he didnt whatever she wanted , he might have a chance with her, even tho she was out of his league. (looks wise).
So really i have no idea if WW is involved, but i think he could be.

I think he is or was really into her.Im sure she could have talked him into something.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: October 20, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »

Does anyone have any idea when the trial should start? Or what the holdup is right now?
I'm afraid NG will gradually center on other cases if there's nothing much new between now & the trial. 

/ When would the trial on the murder and other new charges start? In general, the state has 175 days to bring a felony charge to trial. Those can be waived, and there are some other legal wrinkles in the timing of when a trial must start.

I doubt he will ask for speedy trail. Standard MO for the defense is to delay, delay and delay. The more time passes the more people's memory fade, the more is forgotten, witnesses may pass away, etc, etc.  MOO

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: October 20, 2008, 05:23:45 PM »

If KC is trying to convince LE that he daughter is only missing...why doesn't she at least have a picture of her on that shelf in her cell.  Maybe LE should insist that she have a nice, big photo of that precious baby in her cell....so she has to look at that little face 24-7.  Maybe that would help to crack this case.  You know...out of sight, out of mind???  Well, I guess that would also mean in sight, in mind.  Hey Monkeys, wanna have a posted sized pic of Caylee made at Walgreens and send it to the "Tot Mom" so she can have something to think about???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: October 20, 2008, 05:24:45 PM »

Thank you CuriousCat.

From the getgo I have contended if George, Cindy and Lee ... rather than abetting Casey as well as shielding her from the consequences of her action ... would have applied "tough love" to the situation ... Casey would have broken long ago.  George, Cindy and Lee are all Casey has got for support ... no other extended family member or friend has spoken out on her behalf.  She is hated by so many.

Maybe the the words of the following article imply that the Anthonys have wisen up.  I sure hope so.

Janet

+++++++

It seems even Casey's solitude won't get her to talk about her daughter Caylee. Besides a few lawyers, Casey hasn't had a single visitor.

Casey is in the Female Detention Center building along John Young Parkway near I-4. She's in a first floor cell and it's a stark existence that she might have to get used to for a long time.

Casey Anthony, high-spirited party girl, is now one of the loneliest women in Central Florida. Accused of murdering her daughter to free herself of maternal encumbrances, she now finds herself not only childless but friendless.

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

Casey visited her attorney six hours a day while she was out of jail on home confinement. Now she's seen her lawyers a total of only six hours in the last week since her indictment on first-degree murder.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: October 20, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »

Forgot to add.
William W. Seems like he was tottally into Casey.
I swore i read a text from him to Amy saying he would do anything for Casey.

Call me mean but im sorry W.W. was not the type of guy she usueally dated. Im sure she gave him attention and flirted, and that sent him thru the moon.She knew she could use him.This is just my opinion from his text.
I really think he thought if he didnt whatever she wanted , he might have a chance with her, even tho she was out of his league. (looks wise).
So really i have no idea if WW is involved, but i think he could be.

I think he is or was really into her.Im sure she could have talked him into something.

WE share the same opinion on this. Waters would have liked to have known Casey a lot better.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 20, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »

Casey Anthony is broke and lonely. Eyewitness News is taking a look inside the Orange County jail at a day in the life of Casey.

It looks like one of the court requests made by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, won't do any good.

A judge told Baez he could have access to view some of the forensic testing in the case. But there's a problem. The FBI is conducting the testing in their labs and the judge has no jurisdiction over the federal agency.

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Boy, the first part of this article is really telling! Hooray on the tests & the search!! 

Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 20, 2008, 05:26:20 PM »

From the article about Casey in jail.

"Casey can see out through a glass wall, but everyone else can see in."

That is a strange sentence.  Did they mean to say, others can see in but she cannot see out?  If it is just a plain glass wall, obviously people can see in and she can see out.

It must be awkward when she uses the bathroom, especially if she cannot see out, or maybe more if she can see out. 

It sounds to me as if she is on suicide watch.  I thought she took a picture of Caylee to jail with her, but it was in a frame.  Bet they do not allow her to have glass that could be used to slit her wrists.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 20, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »

I apologize Klaas.

You must have been posting the article while I was posting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #815 on: October 20, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »

I doubt he will ask for speedy trail. Standard MO for the defense is to delay, delay and delay. The more time passes the more people's memory fade, the more is forgotten, witnesses may pass away, etc, etc.  MOO

I agree that to delay is thier goal but there are plenty of us Monkeys who will not let this go, who will see it thru to the end....

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 20, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

Baez and Geraldo both are jokes.  I'm really sorry that Kimberly is even associated with Geraldo's show, it ruins any credibility she had.

Hi Klaas you sure have that right... I'm still waiting for the Joran van der Sloot gang bang Video....and after three years you would think Whoreldo could have found it somewhere.

K. Guilfoyle is still top notch and can't dictate where she fits on the network unfortunately. She almost single handily brought down the whole entire van Cromvoirt family.. and we all know they are involved.

Good Job Kim... keep kickin' ass!!

I like her a lot!  I felt bad for her that she was married to Gavin Newsome, yuck!  They really should get rid of Geraldo and turn the show over to her, IMO.

Lisa

She had her own show...what happened? 

I don't know.  But she's playing second to Geraldo.

Lisa

enough of the nonsense with Geraldo and now theyve included his brother too.  Ive said before that this is hurtful to his family members which do post here.  And by the way Kimberly plays second to no one.  She remarried and had a baby  who i believe is 2 now and is very busy with her new family sorry this is so curt.  Bad hair monkey day sl
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: October 20, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »

I agree that to delay is thier goal but there are plenty of us Monkeys who will not let this go, who will see it thru to the end....

Oh, it won't fade away. And I'll be waiting and watching right with you!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 20, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

What???  They arent sending her to be bed without dessert!  What has this world come to!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: October 20, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

I would think it would be to JB's advantage to request a speedy trial. He should know that things will be easier for him if LE is unable to produce a body.  I would think he would be anxious to bring this case to court as soon as possible.  The less evidence LE has, more chances he has to avoid the death penalty for his client.  But...that brings to that question we all have about just how much evidence LE really has that we don't know about.  I just can't wait until more information about discovery can be made available to the public.  Bet we'll really have something to chat about then!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.