May 03, 2024, 01:25:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 380932 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 20, 2008, 06:22:41 PM »

photo released by Anthony family.

It is not Caylee, that I am certain of.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.

No, I don't believe so either. 

Oh lordy....now this child's photo is all over the news.....it is not Caylee...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1481 on: November 20, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »

Photo isn't going to work, I tried to fix it.
Thank you for trying...I finally got it the 3rd time..LOL
Thanks for the fix too btw!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: November 20, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.

No, I don't believe so either. 

Oh lordy....now this child's photo is all over the news.....it is not Caylee...

There are two little girls probably around 3 or 4 years of age in the photo.  Neither one is Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: November 20, 2008, 06:24:27 PM »

"The photo shows a girl playing, who they feel looks a lot like Caylee"

I am sure a lot of little girls in Florida look somewhat like Caylee.  These folks really need someone to sit them down and explain the truth. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1484 on: November 20, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

George is just disgusting. He knows Caylee is gone and is just pushing this live search thing too far!!

This is just so wrong on so many levels! They can't start stalking little girls and throwing their pictures up on the news!! What happened to getting permission of a parent to put a minor's picture up for public viewing? We have to sign waivers even at school events! They can't do this. What if this had been Island's little boy who she is trying to protect from a predator? Now the Anthony's throw the picture up for everyone to look at and could very well endanger a child! This has to be stopped!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1485 on: November 20, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

Not even close IMO..completely diff profile and hair..

There are two little girls in there, in Orlando I gather, at Chuck-e-Cheese that look like any little girl.  Unfortunately, The Anthony family probably thinks they are both Caylee.  I feel sorry for anyone in Orlando that has a young 3 year old with brown hair.  This family is probably harassing people along with Kidfinders.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,
I don't get the people taking pictures and mailing it to the A's.
If I truely thought it was Caylee I would be dialing 911 and not letting this child out of my site.
It just makes no sense
Monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: November 20, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

If it were up here, I'd say salt...does sea salt collect on cars down there tha far inland? or maybe lime (for grass) ?? just some ideas

Yep, thought of road salt and lime.  Also wondered if that could be a bit of fresh cement poured and someone washed off the tools in the driveway.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: November 20, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »

George is just disgusting. He knows Caylee is gone and is just pushing this live search thing too far!!

This is just so wrong on so many levels! They can't start stalking little girls and throwing their pictures up on the news!! What happened to getting permission of a parent to put a minor's picture up for public viewing? We have to sign waivers even at school events! They can't do this. What if this had been Island's little boy who she is trying to protect from a predator? Now the Anthony's throw the picture up for everyone to look at and could very well endanger a child! This has to be stopped!! 

I agree. I hope the parents throw a huge fit. I would!!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: November 20, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »

what speak louder to me is that that can not even identify there own granddaughter in a picture

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: November 20, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Mark NeJame receives TV forum to explain why he resigned from advising Cindy and George Anthony

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

So she admits what she DID in song choice.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

The same thing kept happening in the Madeleine McCann case.  And one time it really got out of hand:

British tourist tried to snatch a blonde Croatian boy they thought was Madeleine McCann
The young son of a player from Dinamo Zagreb (from Croatia) was almost snatched from her mother by a group of British tourists, who thought he was Madeleine McCann, according to the sports Spanish newspaper Marca. The blonde boy, Leone Drpic, son of Dinamo Zagreb football player Dino Drpic, two and a half years old, was with his mother in the island of Krk, when a British woman started to chat with the child.

Nives Drpic, the footballer's wife, didn't pay much attention because she is a well known fashion model and is used to having people talking and taking pictures of her and her son, anywhere they go. But then, the British woman grabbed the boy by his arm and tried to take him with her. She ran and stopped the British tourist who, after that, realised it was a mistake, and admitted the two and half years old boy was not Madeleine McCann, who was four years old when she disappeared, on May 2007.

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/08/british-tourist-try-to-snatch-blonde.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »

Klaas your a wiz with photos

can you please put up a picture of caylee side by side with that pictures preferable a semi side photo of caylee
if one is available

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: November 20, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Dolce - I totally agree!  My neighbors would freak over the way their whole house looks.  It truly looks like maybe a "rental".  It does look worse in person - so does the A's house.  I too would like to know who owns the truck and if it was the same one that appeared in the A's driveway (per BB) - could Lee have been driving it?

Lee does not own this house.  It is owned by Juan & Bernada Williams according to court records.

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

looks like Lee got a new patch of sidewalk too.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: November 20, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »

I agree. I hope the parents throw a huge fit. I would!!

It isn't Caylee...I guess we are to believe this child was alone and unattended too....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: November 20, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

Wow he said he let go of the anthony's and is know representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder

TES?

I thought that too...or maybe LP and/or Female Body guard ?

I just got the worst monkeymigrain from that thought

If it isnt TES, it is absolutely someone expecting to be charged with something.

Was it ever revealed if the female body guard (sry..can't remember name) was granted imunity?

She is not even on the witness list, so no.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: November 20, 2008, 06:31:17 PM »

Not even close IMO..completely diff profile and hair..

There are two little girls in there, in Orlando I gather, at Chuck-e-Cheese that look like any little girl.  Unfortunately, The Anthony family probably thinks they are both Caylee.  I feel sorry for anyone in Orlando that has a young 3 year old with brown hair.  This family is probably harassing people along with Kidfinders.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,
I don't get the people taking pictures and mailing it to the A's.
If I truely thought it was Caylee I would be dialing 911 and not letting this child out of my site.
It just makes no sense
Monkey hugs to all

These people are either very sick (as in messing with the family of a missing person), or very stupid (in not contacting LE first, before contacting the family).    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 20, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »

I am still curious how KC had 1400 of the 5000 to retain Baez.  Even though he (Casanova) has stated he has nothing to do with KC - I still believe she was involved with him somehow.  He did live at Sawgrass at one point.

Baez lived at the Sawgrass Apartments at one time?  Geez, was the Sawgrass like "Melrose Place?" 

Lisa

Sorry for the confusion -not Baez.  Casanova (DW) Society Ent.

Who is Casanova?  Was he one the Fusian regulars?

Lisa

IIRC "Casanova" was Tony's boss - and owner of Society Entertainment - a couple of months ago several monkey's came up with quite a bit of strange info on him.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: November 20, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Mark NeJame receives TV forum to explain why he resigned from advising Cindy and George Anthony

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

So she admits what she DID in song choice.

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: November 20, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

If it were up here, I'd say salt...does sea salt collect on cars down there tha far inland? or maybe lime (for grass) ?? just some ideas

Yep, thought of road salt and lime.  Also wondered if that could be a bit of fresh cement poured and someone washed off the tools in the driveway.

I wonder if someone was dumb enough to wash off paint rollers or something like that?  Good Eye!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: November 20, 2008, 06:37:07 PM »

Not according to Mark NeJame.

Not one criticism is leveled against Cindy and George regarding their "Caylee sightings" quest.  He upholds them 100%.

Janet

______

Anthony Family Attorney Resigns
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, resigned on Thursday, saying he didn't have the control over the case or his clients that he needed to be effective.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Mark NeJame had represented George and Cindy Anthony since Sept. 4.

"I won't comment about what they did or didn't do. All I will say is that I need to be in control of my clients. I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame said.

NeJame released a statement about his decision:

"Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

"George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

"Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.

"Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

"Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me 'everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.' However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other … an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

"I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

"As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

"There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee

http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.