May 21, 2024, 08:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 383259 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: November 20, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

POSTED: 2:05 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

The above is a blatant contridiction to what NeJames claims in his statement.

Janet

_____

Anthony Family Attorney Resigns
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, resigned on Thursday, saying he didn't have the control over the case or his clients that he needed to be effective.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Mark NeJame had represented George and Cindy Anthony since Sept. 4.

"I won't comment about what they did or didn't do. All I will say is that I need to be in control of my clients. I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame said.

NeJame released a statement about his decision:

"Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

"George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

"Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.

"Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

"Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me 'everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.' However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other … an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

"I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

"As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

"There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee

http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

J

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1441 on: November 20, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »

Wow he said he let go of the anthony's and is know representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder

TES?

I thought that too...or maybe LP and/or Female Body guard ?

I just got the worst monkeymigrain from that thought

If it isnt TES, it is absolutely someone expecting to be charged with something.

Was it ever revealed if the female body guard (sry..can't remember name) was granted imunity?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »

JANET~ IIRC, I thought LE requested Tim do the search because they felt he was the most capable of recovering her remains IF, ((and I truly don't think she is at thsi point except by accidental means) she even was recoverable. So, why would LE ask for his hlp if the didn't need him??

It is my believe that in the course of the investigation ... rather than assisting Texas Equusearch ... it should have been LE that was conducting an official search for the remains of Caylee Marie ... recruiting experienced searchers from within and without of the ranks (Tim Miller) and ... underwriting the costs.

Janet

Janet You are so right-Le has put little or no effort in searching for Caylee
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:19 PM »

Poor Tim,
   I couldn't be around him without wanting a turtleneck on!!

Where's the darn vampire monkey when you need him 

Right here! Grab him.

moooooooooaaaaaaaa!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1444 on: November 20, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »

Regarding the green p/u in Lee's driveway, doesn't Annie Downing drive a green p/u?  And I remember Dante posting at W/S that she remains close with Lee and the A's.  Just a thought.

Lisa
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: November 20, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

If it were up here, I'd say salt...does sea salt collect on cars down there tha far inland? or maybe lime (for grass) ?? just some ideas
Looks like spilled paint that was somewhat washed off to me. JMO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: November 20, 2008, 05:58:51 PM »

Wow he said he let go of the anthony's and is know representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder

Is 6:00 PM ET ... 15 minutes from now.

Janet
2:45 PM PT

Yes Janet...although it will be closer than that by the time I finish typing this 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:19 PM »

Late Thursday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony released the following statement in response to NeJame's resignation: "We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie. We wish Mark and his staff all the best."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:39 PM »

TES?
I didn't see that in the article. Was it in an actual newsclip? I heard that Nejame did not condone the adversarial position that the A's took with LE and the press either but I can't find that in the news release...

Sorry it is in the video , i had to eat left for a minute

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »

photo released by Anthony family.

It is not Caylee, that I am certain of.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: November 20, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »

TES?

I thought that too...or maybe LP and/or Female Body guard ?

I just got the worst monkeymigrain from that thought

If it isnt TES, it is absolutely someone expecting to be charged with something.

Was it ever revealed if the female body guard (sry..can't remember name) was granted imunity?

Authorities have now spoken to Tracy McLaughlin.  I would assume that something was worked out.

Janet
______

Padilla Aide Recalls Conversations With Casey
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview
POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: November 20, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-statement-112008,0,2342028.story

Mark NeJame's statement
2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008

SNIP

Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

How is it "sad and tragic" if Caylee is alive like him and his clients claim?

It's sad and tragic either way.. she IS still missing!
I got the impression he no longer feels that she is alive, though.

I agree....I think now that he has been in a position to find out certain things....and IMO talking with Tim he decided he could not longer defend lies

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: November 20, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »

Janet

Yes Janet...although it will be closer than that by the time I finish typing this 

I can't see anywhere in that article where it states he is representing anyone else ... or making such an announcement ... is there a different link? Or am I missing somehting?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: November 20, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

Late Thursday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony released the following statement in response to NeJame's resignation: "We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie. We wish Mark and his staff all the best."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html

When I consider Walters post ... this wannabe detective wonders if Mark NeJames is representing Lee Anthony against accusations that he somehow assisted his sister in the coverup.

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: November 20, 2008, 06:07:07 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.

No, I don't believe so either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1455 on: November 20, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »

That crazy train is close to derailing!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: November 20, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »

Not even close IMO..completely diff profile and hair..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: November 20, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »

Janet

I can't see anywhere in that article where it states he is representing anyone else ... or making such an announcement ... is there a different link? Or am I missing somehting?

Neither can I but ... Walter must have read it somewhere.  I am having a difficult time dealing with the suspense.  Has anybody heart anything?

If I was a drinking woman ... at this moment I would be partaking in something very strong.

Janet
3:10 PM PT

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1458 on: November 20, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »

Either brave or dumb kidnappers, I wish these folks would collect themselves, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: November 20, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

Was this photo suppose to be Michelle Barts big presser?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.