May 15, 2024, 12:05:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229425 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »

Casey Anthony's defense says the death penalty is meant to "scare her"
April 15, 2009 - 9:33 AM

Casey Anthony's lawyers said they aren't surprised the State is now going for the death penalty against the mother accused of killing her 2-year old daughter. Anthony's attorneys say the move is to intimidate Casey Anthony and prosecutors will not get a plea from her.

In her own handwriting, Anthony once claimed in a court motion, the State offered her a plea deal and she turned it down.

With Jose Baez unqualified to lead a death penalty case (he doesn't have enough legal experience or death penalty experience to lead a death penalty defense case), Baez's stance remains strong. He said nothing will change for Anthony's defense because at least 3 other attorneys on the defense team are death-penalty qualified.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a notice on Tuesday that they will depose an Orange County sheriff's deputy and a corrections officer on May 5th.

The corrections officer said Casey Anthony watched live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains and hyperventilated and asked for a sedative that day. Even though it was a few more weeks until the remains were positively ID'd as Caylee's.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4716896___article.html/death_penalty.html
O yes those big bad investigators picked on poor poor pitiful skankerella & Darth Vader Ashton doesn't want to play nice.   All the universe stopped spinning just to "get" her.      Helllloooo, earth to Bozo....did your alien report her child missing?   NO   Wait, that's your defense Zanny moved to "Uranus?"

"The Forces Out to Get her" that BoBo keeps referring to are sure being busy.  I am wondering if he is starting this spin now to set the stage for a retrial before the trial even starts.

The other item that has gone very quiet is the talk of the private meeting with Casey that Conway wants to set up in jail.  Wonder what is going on with that now? 

Sorry not been around in the last few days as I have not been feeling well at all.  But I have ventured a few reads and want to thank you guys for making me smile even though I have not been feeling well.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

Hi all monks, and welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've been wondering for a while about something, and now might be a good time to ask, while everything is slow.

We have heard that Lee was very sick at some point during his teenage years.  Do we know what the problem was?  I'm not saying we should pry into his medical history; it's not our business.  I might have missed it though, if details have come out.

Could whatever it was have anything to do with him being kind of, well, off?  Or do you all think that's just his personality and upbringing?

It could be, but I believe he is developmentally disabled to a degree. I have wondered if he is a high functioning autistic adult. He has the facial expressions and the mannerisms of a high functioning autistic person.

IIRC Lee had a reaction to an acne medication ( I believe accutane). He had to stay indoors. I think this info is in Spindys FBI interviews ( video) before part 7  if that helps! He was sickly and KC felt bad for him, he went through a depression. I think him being "off" is just the Scamthony family illness not anything defined. The whole family is fruity and they all handle stress the same way " Deny and Lie"

Thanks, Leslee.  I missed the accutane info.  Whatever the cause, the boy's got problems.  They all do.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

Oops.  Sorry for the double post.  I thought the first one didn't take because I got kicked out of the cage. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »

NorthernRose, warm huggs I hope you feel better soon.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: April 15, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

Casey Anthony's lawyers said they aren't surprised the State is now going for the death penalty against the mother accused of killing her 2-year old daughter. Anthony's attorneys say the move is to intimidate Casey Anthony and prosecutors will not get a plea from her.

In her own handwriting, Anthony once claimed in a court motion, the State offered her a plea deal and she turned it down.

With Jose Baez unqualified to lead a death penalty case (he doesn't have enough legal experience or death penalty experience to lead a death penalty defense case), Baez's stance remains strong. He said nothing will change for Anthony's defense because at least 3 other attorneys on the defense team are death-penalty qualified.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a notice on Tuesday that they will depose an Orange County sheriff's deputy and a corrections officer on May 5th.

The corrections officer said Casey Anthony watched live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains and hyperventilated and asked for a sedative that day. Even though it was a few more weeks until the remains were positively ID'd as Caylee's.

Biass will send KC straight to hell, compliments of the state! What a forkin idiot
And if any of these lawyers were smart, they would plead this case out, but of course they need to milk this out for as long as possible. None of them have their clients best interest, not that I care about Casey's best interest, but the lawyers should, that's there da_n job.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: April 15, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »

Northern Rose, take care.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #766 on: April 15, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »

Anyone ever find out when Georgies deposition with Mr Morgan is to take place?

And is LP having a depo with Mr Morgan, if so do we know when and if it will be in Mr Morgan's office?

TIA JSM

If LP can't make it, we'll send Josef!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

O yes those big bad investigators picked on poor poor pitiful skankerella & Darth Vader Ashton doesn't want to play nice.   All the universe stopped spinning just to "get" her.      Helllloooo, earth to Bozo....did your alien report her child missing?   NO   Wait, that's your defense Zanny moved to "Uranus?"

Well, Zanny should be super easy to find since Mr. Butfuz has his head permanently up his own ass.

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »

And is LP having a depo with Mr Morgan, if so do we know when and if it will be in Mr Morgan's office?

TIA JSM

Hey ya monkeys, welcome new monkeys!

JSM  A date has not been announced yet for George's, Lenny's is May 19th.

Ive read & am all caught up -- interesting in the chart it does list that part of a pull up was recovered so that possibility I was thinking about yesterday does exist.

Thanks Capp for the dates. I can't wait for Georges.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »

'Good Afternoon Monkeys. 

NorthernRose
I'm sorry you don't feel well.Sending you a hug.
I saw my Doctor this morning.Shots hurt but wowsa he is a cutie. 

Back on topic......Still nothing from the Anthonys.How long can Cindy be quiet?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »

TIA JSM

Ive read & am all caught up -- interesting in the chart it does list that part of a pull up was recovered so that possibility I was thinking about yesterday does exist.

I still bet George doesn't fully cooperate.I bet he will still be hostile. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 15, 2009, 02:02:50 PM »

Capp and No Rose. Thank you.  I am trying and do feel somewhat better.  Was laying in bed most of yesterday and tried to rest.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »

TIA JSM

I still bet George doesn't fully cooperate.I bet he will still be hostile. 

Oh, Goody!!! They've got a jail cell waiting for him.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: April 15, 2009, 02:04:25 PM »

Hey Nut, I see you.

Could we start a thread in the Monkey Lounge for Klaas, as she just hit 50,000 posts? It would be nice to have a central place for everyone to let her know how much we appreciate all she does.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 15, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »

Thank you Trimm. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 15, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »

"The Forces Out to Get her" that BoBo keeps referring to are sure being busy.  I am wondering if he is starting this spin now to set the stage for a retrial before the trial even starts.

The other item that has gone very quiet is the talk of the private meeting with Casey that Conway wants to set up in jail.  Wonder what is going on with that now? 

Sorry not been around in the last few days as I have not been feeling well at all.  But I have ventured a few reads and want to thank you guys for making me smile even though I have not been feeling well.
I hope you feel better Northern Rose. Hugs, JSM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 15, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 15, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

Hey ya A1!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 15, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »

ose Baez: Casey’s Not A Serial Killer
April 15, 2009 by: Express

e6b852a2-a154-4133-a557-12026f2d0b3aLocal6.com News, Orlando Florida:        The prosecution announced Monday its intent to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, but historically the state of Florida has been hesitant to put a woman to death.

The state attorney’s office initially said it would not seek the death penalty, but changed that decision with a court filing Monday afternoon.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.In nearly 100 years, a Florida jury has sentenced only 16 women to death, and most of those sentences were later thrown out for various legal reasons.

“Very few women are put to death in Florida,” defense attorney Jose Baez said. “She’s not a serial killer.”

There are 392 people sitting on Florida’s death row, and only one, Tiffany Cole, is a woman.Cole was convicted of kidnapping a husband and wife from Duval County and burying them alive.

Two women have been executed in the state of Florida in the past 85 years, serial killer Eileen Wurenos and Judy Buenoano.

Buenoano earned the nickname “The Black Widow” for poisoning her husband with arsenic in 1971. She later drowned her paralyzed son in a lake and tried to blow up her boyfriend with a car bomb.

Anthony is charged with murdering a child, a crime that juries rarely find worth of capital punishment.A South Carolina jury rejected the death penalty for Susan Smith in 1995. She was convicted of murdering her two young sons.

Andrea Yates was given a life sentence by a Houston jury for drowning her five children in a bath tub. Texas executes more people than any other state.

Orange County prosecutors did not seek the death penalty against Kenya Hill. While already on probation for child abuse, authorities found the body of hill’s four-year-old daughter decomposing in a South Orange Blossom Trail motel room that was covered in trash and soaked with urine.

The child’s skull had been fractured and she had contusions on her neck.  Hill was convicted of second-degree murder.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/04/jose-baez-caseys-not-a-serial-killer/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 15, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

Hey A1.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.