May 14, 2024, 09:52:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291890 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: March 20, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

This was a great find, lily!!  Thank you!   

Sure. I only posted it here when I found it. I burned some bridges here before so I'm sorry about that. I went to the corner for a while and thought about it and I was definitely coming on too strong. So...sorry about that ya'll.

I'm so ready for something to break in this case. Misty is hindering this investigation. Whether she did or did not directly have something to do with Haleigh missing is still up in the air but she is NOT helping in any case. If she wasn't there - then just SAY IT already!

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I wonder now about the 911 call- Ron already to kill who has Haleigh like he knew who might have her...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1022 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.

Yes, he did.......read the Florida statutes:

(3)(a)  "Neglect of a child" means:

1.  A caregiver's failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or

2.  A caregiver's failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

(b)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4)  For purposes of this section, "maliciously" means wrongfully, intentionally, and without legal justification or excuse. Maliciousness may be established by circumstances from which one could conclude that a reasonable parent would not have engaged in the damaging acts toward the child for any valid reason and that the primary purpose of the acts was to cause the victim unjustifiable pain or injury.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: March 20, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

I wonder now about the 911 call- Ron already to kill who has Haleigh like he knew who might have her...

yes. and... Ron saying something like "how could you let my daughter get stole" or something close to that....???

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

Sure. I only posted it here when I found it. I burned some bridges here before so I'm sorry about that. I went to the corner for a while and thought about it and I was definitely coming on too strong. So...sorry about that ya'll.

I'm so ready for something to break in this case. Misty is hindering this investigation. Whether she did or did not directly have something to do with Haleigh missing is still up in the air but she is NOT helping in any case. If she wasn't there - then just SAY IT already!

Well it seems I may have been wrong about this myself. I have always been leery of Misty but I am a very heavy sleeper so thought it could have happened the way she said. I can't understand though why she won't just tell the truth unless she is involved directly with Haleigh's disappearance. Maybe with this info being made public she will have to say something more.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: March 20, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

Thank You lily....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: March 20, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

yes. and... Ron saying something like "how could you let my daughter get stole" or something close to that....???

Ewwww- I dont know how that smiley face got there after my post..Should of been this...
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1027 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »

*joins crowd* =) Thanks so much lily, its good to hear another break in the case. Thanks for finding that for us.

Thank You lily....

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 20, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests! 

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

WOW!

Listened to that mp3 and I am impressed with Cobra! I do so hope he can get to the bottom of this and find out where Haleigh is!

I think he is letting this info out to put pressure on Misty so she will spill the beans.

WOW, just WOW.

(still catching up here)
Wink

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: March 20, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

Does this mean that the Honeymoon is over ?
I hope to hell he didn't get her pregnant before the honeymoon came to a halt! None of the players in this drama seem to be aware of birth control.
Can you just imagine the 'who's the baby daddy' drama?   
The whole group needs to be spayed and neutered.  My opinion only.

Thank you for the great laugh!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: March 20, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »

I hope after Cobra's cracking down the wall -Haleigh is alive and they will bring her home
soon like today....
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: March 20, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

*joins crowd* =) Thanks so much lily, its good to hear another break in the case. Thanks for finding that for us.

Thank You lily....

Hey I am just glad to finally contribute something here for a change! And I am more hopeful that there will be a break soon. Unfortunately I think the break will be between Misty & Ron and we will only find out that Misty's story was bogus (she wasn't alone or that she wasn't there). I don't know how far it will get to finding 'lil Haleigh. But we can hope...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: March 20, 2009, 01:59:40 PM »

No worries!  I've been in that self-imposed corner doing some thinking myself, and so have other monkeys.  Good to have you back posting! 

I agree with you, Misty just needs to step up and say what she knows, whatever that might be.  For her to duck out of doing the re-enactment... well..  that speaks volumes!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: March 20, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

Thank You lily....

Hey I am just glad to finally contribute something here for a change! And I am more hopeful that there will be a break soon. Unfortunately I think the break will be between Misty & Ron and we will only find out that Misty's story was bogus (she wasn't alone or that she wasn't there). I don't know how far it will get to finding 'lil Haleigh. But we can hope...

Its never too late to contribute Lilly.. Monkey hugs...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: March 20, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »

WOW ! I might have missed it ,did Ron know about Greg before Haleigh went missing ?

When I found this early this morning I listened to it a coupla times before posting it here because I wasn't sure it was real. But I think Cobra is implying that Ron said he married Misty knowing about Greg. He also implies that Ron said he knows exactly what he is doing with Misty and is trying to keep her from isolating herself. If she runs or whatever he will never know what happened.

That's exactly how I understood it, too.

It was to me implied that Ron considers Misty his enemy ... he is keeping her close in order not to lose the information she holds and is not telling. (To keep her from leaving.)

But, how is Ron going to explain all this to Misty? (That he told Cobra that he married her just to help find Haleigh, and that he does not believe she was home that night, etc. ?)

...a little confused here.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: March 20, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »

Does this mean that the Honeymoon is over ?

I hope to hell he didn't get her pregnant before the honeymoon came to a halt! None of the players in this drama seem to be aware of birth control.

Then they would have to wait 9 months to determine paternity (color may be an indication however) ...just saying

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: March 20, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.
Maybe the jokes on Mistie, maybe the Aunt that performed the ceremony isnt really a notary and the marriage will  be void.....thats what I would do......She so stupid it wouldnt be hard to fool her...IMO

Maybe the marriage is not technically legal, and Ron set it up that way. But Misty thinks it is legal.

Just a thought.

(And why the church refused to be a part of it.)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: March 20, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »

I hear ya!  Was sitting here thinking similiar thoughts.  This is new news for us, and that's always a good thing.  Provided new details (for us at least) and that helps in looking at it all.  Will it help find Haleigh?  Dunno.  And yet, seems like it could be the beginning of a breakthrough! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: March 20, 2009, 02:07:48 PM »

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.
Maybe the jokes on Mistie, maybe the Aunt that performed the ceremony isnt really a notary and the marriage will  be void.....thats what I would do......She so stupid it wouldnt be hard to fool her...IMO

Maybe the marriage is not technically legal, and Ron set it up that way. But Misty thinks it is legal.

Just a thought.

(And why the church refused to be a part of it.)

Great Point Brandi.....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: March 20, 2009, 02:08:19 PM »

Thank You lily....

Super Sleuthing, Lily ~   Welcome back to the cage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.