May 01, 2024, 09:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433818 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: September 04, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »

Webcam 1 - new angle on the home

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam 2 - shopping 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:06 PM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

mrskub ... I do not think one way or the other.  George or Lee fathering Caylee is not even a thought.

What is the foundation of this speculation?

Janet

Apparently, LP is intimating that Lee is father based on Padilla's ignorance of DNA testing.   LP would do well to do his homework before engaging his mouth. IMO
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »

Webcam 1 is working. Does this look like the jail?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Don't you know the neighbors just love the yellow tape and little red signs next to their houses.  Funny you never see any neighbors around though?  I wonder if they all moved away?
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: September 04, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »

was listening to danas show real good show
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 04, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

I personally don't think George or Lee are the Father of Caylee. I don't think Casey knows who the Father is. She has been promiscuous for quite some time, obviously. That's also a trait of a sociopathic narcissist.  

mrskub ... I do not think one way or the other.  George or Lee fathering Caylee is not even a thought.

Janet

Many have thought it from the beginning. Padilla just infeered it yesterday.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 04, 2008, 12:05:37 PM »

I was thinking WTF when I saw the shopping cam....maybe their security cam is on the blink and borrowed FOX cam, or maybe Cindy has a shopping day planned

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: September 04, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

Thanks for all your hard work Destiny!

Has anyone heard how many volunteers showed up to search today?

I was wondering the same thing and hoping the turn out was great! Morning Monkeys!

WELCOME to all the new faces! BTW: If you need a face in the way of an avatar, please check the link in my signature line. It's our effort toward a welcome wagon! 
Thank you for the instructions and the Avatar!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:07 PM »

Janet

Janet I am with you.....I really can't believe that either is the father of Caylee....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1548 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »

Thanks for all your hard work Destiny!

Has anyone heard how many volunteers showed up to search today?

I was wondering the same thing and hoping the turn out was great! Morning Monkeys!

WELCOME to all the new faces! BTW: If you need a face in the way of an avatar, please check the link in my signature line. It's our effort toward a welcome wagon! 
Thank you for the instructions and the Avatar!!!!

You're most welcomed! You're looking like a very dapper Monkey! Glad you're here! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 04, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »

I agree.  Casey seems to be protecting someone and it sure isn't Caylee.

mammy and mrskub

I suspect that Casey may be protecting Casey.  I suspect if Caylee's remains are located ... it will be revealed that this little girl did not die as a result of an implusive action that could not be taken back ... this little girl did not die of an accident.

I suspect that Casey may be protecting her father who assisted in covering up her   wrongdoing by disposing of Caylee's remain.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 04, 2008, 12:11:06 PM »

Janet

Apparently, LP is intimating that Lee is father based on Padilla's ignorance of DNA testing.   LP would do well to do his homework before engaging his mouth. IMO

I didn't see where Padilla was saying that Lee or George were the father...could you post the link...I thought all he said was that Cindy, Lee and Casey knew some bit of info since last Wednesday.  I missed that one.  Help?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: September 04, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »

O/T

If anyone here gets a message from me asking you to join some yearbook thingy, please just ignore it. It's one of those things where I put my own email address in for something and then it said it sent out invitations to everyone in my address book. Unfortunately, most of the people in my address book are monkeys, so I'd say quite a few of you got it.

Very sorry. 

I got oodles and thought WTF is going on!  Thanks for clearing it up...I went in and blocked all mail from the site! It asked me for my AOL sign in....????? 

Yeah, it's definitely a strange site. I thought I was agreeing to be a friend of Angie's, like on Myspace, and then apparently it grabbed all the email addresses and sent out invitations. I'm thinking now that Angie probably didn't even know it did that. I've learned my lesson and will be more careful next time.

no problem...but when it asked for my aol password I knew it was BAD.....and I changed it just in case I opened it cause I recognized your email addy....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1552 on: September 04, 2008, 12:11:52 PM »

Baez on the Anthony's evidence and Caylee:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-discusses-false-reports-evidence-the-police-and-the-anthonys/

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: September 04, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »

I agree.  Casey seems to be protecting someone and it sure isn't Caylee.

mammy and mrskub

I suspect that Casey may be protecting Casey.  I suspect if Caylee's remains are located ... it will be revealed that this little girl did not die as a result of an implusive action that could not be taken back ... this little girl did not die of an accident.

I suspect that Casey may be protecting her father who assisted in covering up her   wrongdoing by disposing of Caylee's remain.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

That is exactly where I am with my thoughts, too!!!!!  Murder 1 for Casey and accomplice to murder for George...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1554 on: September 04, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »

I brought this over from the TES Donation thread....Pleas keep Praying...TIA...Des

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

sweating with you Destiny.......I was wondering of you could get in touch with some biker groups in Orlando through your contacts there ?  I know Hell's Angels are known here in MO for their good works.....they could really rally some people!!

Sunny...have ALL my energy focused on the Sysco connection right now...there are other biker groups I would contact first.....but TY for the suggestion.

I know the Pres. of every single Motorcycle Manufacturer in the US and Europe...I will go to them first to get the word out to their distribution networks...and clubs first....might get some money donations out of them too.....PLEASE KEEP PRAYING THAT SYSCO COMES THROUGH FOR US!!!!...all the VP's of all Departments have been contacted by me today...and are having meetings...said will call me back today....PRAY HARD...PLEASE...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 04, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »

Janet

IMO Leonard Padilla has issues and ... why ANYBODY gives him a platform that implies credibility ... implies inside knowledge ... is beyond my comprehension.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1556 on: September 04, 2008, 12:15:50 PM »

Looks like Baez is gonna crack soon too 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7358476&version=1&locale=EN-US

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1557 on: September 04, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »

Can someone please tell me why Baez isn't yelling at Casey that if she doesn't talk soon she's going to face the Death Penalty?????????

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »

I brought this over from the TES Donation thread....Pleas keep Praying...TIA...Des

CALLING ALL MONKEYS....Please say some Big Prayers.....I may be getting confirmation that Sysco Food Corp will bring a big truck and feed all....I should know by this afternoon late...Sysco is having meetings on this now....keeping fingers and toes crossed....sweating bullets right now....Des...

sweating with you Destiny.......I was wondering of you could get in touch with some biker groups in Orlando through your contacts there ?  I know Hell's Angels are known here in MO for their good works.....they could really rally some people!!

Sunny...have ALL my energy focused on the Sysco connection right now...there are other biker groups I would contact first.....but TY for the suggestion.

I know the Pres. of every single Motorcycle Manufacturer in the US and Europe...I will go to them first to get the word out to their distribution networks...and clubs first....might get some money donations out of them too.....PLEASE KEEP PRAYING THAT SYSCO COMES THROUGH FOR US!!!!...all the VP's of all Departments have been contacted by me today...and are having meetings...said will call me back today....PRAY HARD...PLEASE...Des

We're all with ya Destiny!  GREAT WORK! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1559 on: September 04, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »

Is there a Monkey here that can get the Sysco info to her production Staff...maybe they will give it to her....TIA...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.