May 14, 2024, 08:31:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 308051 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 18, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?
Enjoying a "magic tea" sleep?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: January 18, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »

Sam wrote:

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks Sam!
There is so much interesting info in these old transcripts,even if you have already read them all.I found where LE did go to Tony's before Lee went at midnight.They picked up Casey's phone to get her contact numbers from it.

I remember that.   Too bad they didn't get all of her stuff at that time.     Do you think Tony hid her stuff - or that LE only wanted the phone?   I've wondered about that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: January 18, 2009, 05:17:01 PM »

hey yall..where is the link to the pic yall were discussing about the wet garbage bag and the skull?

I raised the lighting on this to get a better view.

Just look at that tangle of vines grown over the bag...that took a while.  It looks like that bag was there from June until it was found.  Also, it looks like it's farther back from the road that it initially looked like.  AND for Kronk to have found it there, in all that tangle of vines, he was looking for it...he didn't just come upon it while relieving himself.  IMO...we're going to find out more about Kronk before all this is over...there's something hinky going on here.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: January 18, 2009, 05:19:33 PM »

The Empty Plot of land behind the House Addresses: 4701 and 4709 Hopespring which also faces Suburban
http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129000021&query_data=1111111P
Is owned by Thomas Hendricks
The actual land has no physical Address
Address is listed: Blvd

If you hover over one area where it says Property Use: it says Vacant Homeowners Association
owner name and address
Thomas Hendricks
Po Box 4602
Winter Park, Florida 32793

parcel ID 13-23-30-1290-00-021

Thanks Deenie - I imagine this is where Caylee's body was actually found, on this property. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: January 18, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.
The whole family let Caylee down.

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: January 18, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?

Trimm - I haven't had a beer all week.  I quit smoking last Sunday - and I'm afaid if I drink a beer, I'll want a cig.  So, no beer for me.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: January 18, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »

hey yall..where is the link to the pic yall were discussing about the wet garbage bag and the skull?

Just look at that tangle of vines grown over the bag...that took a while.  It looks like that bag was there from June until it was found.  Also, it looks like it's farther back from the road that it initially looked like.  AND for Kronk to have found it there, in all that tangle of vines, he was looking for it...he didn't just come upon it while relieving himself.  IMO...we're going to find out more about Kronk before all this is over...there's something hinky going on here.

And I will say again, I DO NOT BELIEVE we are looking at any bag, I believe we are looking at nothing.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: January 18, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!

LOL (about the talking about you.)

You know we monkeys love each other and would never do that!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

I don't seem to have a problem with ads.  Check to see that you have pop up blocker activated.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: January 18, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »

Sam wrote:

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks Sam!
There is so much interesting info in these old transcripts,even if you have already read them all.I found where LE did go to Tony's before Lee went at midnight.They picked up Casey's phone to get her contact numbers from it.

I remember that.   Too bad they didn't get all of her stuff at that time.     Do you think Tony hid her stuff - or that LE only wanted the phone?   I've wondered about that.

I don't think anything was hidden by Tony. BUt I doubt he volunteered anything when LE came over to get her phone.

I am still wondering why Lee made a big point in LE interviews about packing Casey's things she left at Tony's, and how "neat" they were. Remember that?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1049 on: January 18, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »

I agree with that, I also believe we are going to find out more about Kronk before this is over. There is no way, imo, that he went in there to relieve himself and stumbled upon Caylee's remains.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: January 18, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere
I remember that video too ... the young boy (early teens) whose back yard backed up to the area where the remains were found?  I remember the reporter saying it was the closest/best area to shoot from while everything was taped off by LE and they had the "exclusive" shot as they were the only reporters in that yard.  The only two stations I ever reference in Orlando are the FOX station and WFTV.  Must have been one of them.

Have you checked out the U Tube video's??

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: January 18, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »

The Empty Plot of land behind the House Addresses: 4701 and 4709 Hopespring which also faces Suburban
http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129000021&query_data=1111111P

If you hover over one area where it says Property Use: it says Vacant Homeowners Association
owner name and address
Thomas Hendricks
Po Box 4602

Thanks Deenie - I imagine this is where Caylee's body was actually found, on this property. 

Who Is The Property Owner?

As sheriff's deputies continue to sift through the site where a child's skeletal remains were found, News 13 is learning more about the person who owns the property.

News 13 has learned that the owner of the property being searched is Thomas Hendricks, who has a post office box in Winter Park, but may not live in Florida.

He is listed as the owner of 25 pieces of land in Orange County, Florida alone. Records show he owns land in a number of states. So far, he has remained silent about the search on his land.

<snipped> http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/18/baez_criticizes_sheriff39s_search.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: January 18, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.
The whole family let Caylee down.

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!

I'm NOT taking up for the A's and maybe I'm missing something here, but...
The A's don't have authority over Caylee...her mother, Casey, does....
Casey hates the A's and won't do anything reasonably human for them, therefore...
Casey signed over authority to Baez....
Baez, as we all know, is tone deaf....
Baez says his concern is over the test results that LE hasn't given the defense yet, so he's holding onto the remains for now...
There's only so much you can determine from bones: a few samples and pictures and you have it all...
So, I do wonder if Casey has "chosen" not to allow Baez to release the remains to the A's
It all goes back to one thing: Casey
And Casey's statement:  all anyone cares about is Caylee
Casey's immense anger will not let the A's have any control over Caylee
I'm afraid....it just may be a while longer before there is a burial for Caylee.

But....why couldn't the A's go ahead with a "memorial"....?? 
What do the monkeys think?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: January 18, 2009, 05:27:27 PM »

I doubt that Casey, Lee or Tony L offered up any info to LE that Casey had anything other than her telephone at Tony's.  And at that time I'm sure the first officers to arrive at the scene were a bit confused by CAs allegations of - missing car, missing money, missing Caylee - I doubt they ever in their wildest dreams thought those calls would lead to the tragedy that it turned out to be. 

I think Casey told Lee a lot more than we know between the time LE was called and LE arrived (or between the times that CA was in the room).  And honestly - maybe Lee really thought he was helping her out by going and getting her computer and stuff unbeknownst to LE - in the beginning ... eventually he figured it out ... maybe in those two hours after looking at what was in Casey's computer ... CA & GA figured it out ... and the coverup began.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: January 18, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!
Woo hoo!  I like these Monkey emoticons!!LOL 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: January 18, 2009, 05:30:10 PM »

And I will say again, I DO NOT BELIEVE we are looking at any bag, I believe we are looking at nothing.

I just have to say that the interest in this photo, which I do not believe contains the skull, just goes to prove why the autopsy photos will be worth so much money.  This one photo alone has been posted numerous times in this forum and other forums since its release.  It has been lightened, darken, circles drawn, and another skull superimposed on this picture.  The interest in this one photo proves that the autopsy photos will be worth a lot of money.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: January 18, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »

Sam wrote:

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Thanks Sam!

I don't think anything was hidden by Tony. BUt I doubt he volunteered anything when LE came over to get her phone.

I am still wondering why Lee made a big point in LE interviews about packing Casey's things she left at Tony's, and how "neat" they were. Remember that?

Yes, I remember Lee talking about how KC usually kept things in a mess, never neat. Was he trying to imply that someone else packed her things? As for Tony, I would guess it's hard for him to even show his face in public after being associated with the likes of KC. What a reflection on his ability to pick a girlfriend. If I was him, I would be hiding out in the hills somewhere.........
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: January 18, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

I just have to say that the interest in this photo, which I do not believe contains the skull, just goes to prove why the autopsy photos will be worth so much money.  This one photo alone has been posted numerous times in this forum and other forums since its release.  It has been lightened, darken, circles drawn, and another skull superimposed on this picture.  The interest in this one photo proves that the autopsy photos will be worth a lot of money.

If this is an official police photo, it looks like to me that it's aimed at the black, shiny portion that DOES look like a plastic bag to me (line up 10 different people and they would see 10 different versions).  The picture was not meant to focus on the book, because it's at the bottom of the picture and only partially in the photo. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: January 18, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »

Sam wrote:

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Thanks Sam!

Yeah.  That was strange.  I think he said that to imply that Tony messed with her clothes, and therefore, "probably messed with the computer" - so that he wouldn't get blamed for crashing it later!    I always wondered if during the two hours Lee was gone, maybe he went through the bags, and folded the clothes neatly himself! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: January 18, 2009, 05:34:22 PM »

owner name and address
Thomas Hendricks
Po Box 4602

Who Is The Property Owner?

As sheriff's deputies continue to sift through the site where a child's skeletal remains were found, News 13 is learning more about the person who owns the property.

News 13 has learned that the owner of the property being searched is Thomas Hendricks, who has a post office box in Winter Park, but may not live in Florida.

He is listed as the owner of 25 pieces of land in Orange County, Florida alone. Records show he owns land in a number of states. So far, he has remained silent about the search on his land.

<snipped> http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/18/baez_criticizes_sheriff39s_search.html
I remember hearing that the property was owned by a developer.  I doubt this has any bearing on him unless it becomes a financial liability - as in he can't sell it due to it's tragic history.  The way society is these days ... it has actually probably increased in value.  Sad but true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.