May 17, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 314159 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1820 on: December 16, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »

Hey, Goodanmad!

You have snow!! I wish we would get snow, we didn't get one damn flake the other day & they had predicted 3 to 6 inches! people in the south don't know how to predict snow!! 

And, you weren't PMSing, I saw it, & you were right!!!! 

Monken has my back. Yeah boyeeeeeees (and girls)   

Yeah, I have tried really hard to not over-react to anything on here. Sometimes it's hard b/c I'm just a naturally emotional person and this case has me even more wound up than usual. Have I told y'all lately that I love monkeys?

And my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have a dear friend for a lifetime in my daughter. 

To Casey: You not only cheated Caylee, you cheated yourself, you fool. Waste. Huge waste.  

I remember you, Caylee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: December 16, 2008, 01:00:06 PM »

Perhaps the defence was a little premature in calling in their experts so quickly before positive ID was made.  This is not the fault of LE and don't see the judge changing anything to jump to the commands of Dr Lee et al.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: December 16, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

A more self-loathing post I have not seen. I picture this poster sitting on a secluded compound in a modest 1800's style dress, surrounded by her "sister-wives."

(Or else she's just bored and trying to stir the pot).
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »

Hi Muffy!!!!!!!

Hi Karen 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1824 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

No..they look a little different....watch out...I think this one likes you 

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

Aww, don't feel that way!  I sometimes post stuff that other nutcases write.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1825 on: December 16, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »

Perhaps the defence was a little premature in calling in their experts so quickly before positive ID was made.  This is not the fault of LE and don't see the judge changing anything to jump to the commands of Dr Lee et al.

I think Dr. Lee was hoping to get the chance to hide some important evidence.  Grrrr!

Lisa
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: December 16, 2008, 01:02:45 PM »

The constant re-posting of that bug is grossing me out.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: December 16, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

No..they look a little different....watch out...I think this one likes you 

There, there. You're a monkey, so you'll always have friends. 

I Stand With The Girl
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1828 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »

Me too!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »

For those that want to listen to CourtTV/TruTV but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

Defense can yammer about the chloroform all day long still does not explain away "how to make chloroform" internet searches. Though I'm sure one of their "experts" will pull something out of his or her azz. 

GnM~  Question.  I've been thinking alot about the searches done back in March.  Do you or any other Monkey remember if they were done on the laptop or the desktop.  If they were done on the laptop, Baez and Co. can easily say that too many people (including the invisible nanny) had access to Casey's computer.  I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't already in the works.  Casey could have said that she took her laptop numerous times to Zannies like she did TL's.  But if it was done on the desktop that wouldn't fly.

Good question. I don't remember. I do believe they were done under Casey's log in, but you're right if she was at a friend's place and her computer was logged on they can say "anyone" searched. But the jury doesn't have to believe that of course. Mrs. "Donatella" Kenny-Baden and Mr. Jose Butfuz will try their little hearts out, you can bet. But taken as a big picture there is just no way Casey is anything but guilty. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: December 16, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »

Good morning Monkey friends...

That is really strange about the friend at Sawgrass.  I wonder if she ever did watch Caylee
for KC?

I really think Zanny is just a name KC gave to the drug Xanax.. She sedated Caylee and that was the nanny.  Maybe Xanax wasn't working well enough anymore (she needed her to sleep longer) and she had to use something new, Chloroform..

traci
The idea of Zanny could have been "cooked" up by Annie, who lives at the sawgrass apts., and Casey with information that they saw about a Zeniada and people they knew. JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   
Oh! The good old "bully" tactic. They still do not officially have an id of the body so I would think he would get the same answer as last week wheh he was denied. Once it is id'd through DNA then maybe the judge will allow it but that will be after LE is done with the search area. I just don't think this will work today for the defense.
Dr Lee didn't stick around unless he is taking an emergency flight back out.

I agree. What has changed since last week when he was denied access to the site until LE is finished gathering evidence for their case? No official ID has been made yet.

The hearing was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon after Anthony's defense team filed several new motions, calling for the prosecution to turn over photographs, video recordings and drawings taken at the scene where the remains of a small child were discovered Thursday.

I am surprised Judge Strickland has agreed to hear the motions.

The defense has also asked for a second autopsy on the skull found among the remains. Well, the family has every right to have their own autopsy performed when the remains are turned over to them. So why ask for this?

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, also said he wants it ordered that forensic evidence in the case be preserved. Well, when this is officially announced that the remains are Caylee, won't he be able to do this from having won a motion before concerning forensic evidence?

Just seems like a "huge waste" of the court's time, to me.

BTW ... the hearing will shown live on http://www.cfnews13.com/

And hello, good day, monkeys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1833 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »

What do you guys think the judge will do at 2:00?

I so want him to stick to his guns!

My bet is that the defense will get some concessions. They'll ask for videotapes already made and tapes to be done from here on out. Their object is to be able to criticize the methodology of the investigation of the crime scene and the improper handling of evidence. Basically they want anything at all to point to and say transfer happened, yada, yada, yada.

I want them to walk out of court with zip.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: December 16, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »

I still like you ... I'm prob on the chit list for posting the picture of that ginormous bug.

Umm, wait, that wasn't me. Zanny the Nanny ran in here and posted that bug pic to tease Lisa and then she ran out. I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: December 16, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »

Casually Cool~  I had responded to your post about "Did Caylee Deserve Death", and your reply to me was rather mean spirited.  I have no ill will toward you.  I was asking what the value of bringing that here was.   And all you had to do was say why, and not have to have such an edge to your answer.   It doesn't mean I don't like you.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: December 16, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »

You are looking extra special and extra pretty today!  Have a good day!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony arrive at Universal Studios.

Ya know, the body language in this pic sums up the A's relationship in one fell swoop.  Even by the look on her face we can see that Cindy is in charge, plus she is holding George's hand like he is her lil boy, practically dragging him along.  Look at his expression.  It looks like he is quite used to following wherever Cindy leads him.  In this pic especially, to me he looks like a lost lil boy. 

If anyone is going to break first, my bet is on George.  IF they can get him away from Cindy's clutches long enough. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »

same here....stop....
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »

Sorry if already posted

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

snip:    Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

If the old statements were conflicting, how can a new statement not conflict with the old ones.  This makes no sense. 

I think they mean this time the statements won't conflict with one another....they are going to memorize 'em better this time.
Yes--George has had more time to get his lines of the script memorized better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.