May 15, 2024, 07:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 198862 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »

Hi starwynn

I could be wrong but I do not think that cadaver dogs participated in the home searches.

I didn't think any dogs participated in the searches about which I'm thinking; I didn't realize we were talking about cadaver dogs at 9 days.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »

Janet, I 100% agree with you about the cadaver dogs.  If they haven't used them in the house, why not?  I think it's imperative they do.  I seriously hope it just wasn't reported but the media was all over the search of the house and shed, landfills, etc. that I find it hard to believe that they kept in silent if cadaver dogs were used.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »

Hi starwynn

I could be wrong but I do not think that cadaver dogs participated in the home searches.

I didn't think any dogs participated in the searches about which I'm thinking; I didn't realize we were talking about cadaver dogs at 9 days.

There appears to have been three searches of the home.  Were cadaver dogs used in any of the home searches?  If not; why not?

Considering the cold weather ... considering the shoes and jacket that were found in the home ... it would appear that it was a deceased Hailey who was taken from her home on the morning of December 27th.  IMO

Janet

++++++

HOME SEARCHES

1.  December 28th - Police

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

2.  January 5th - Texas Rangers

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

3.  January 13th - Police

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2011, 07:37:13 PM »

Janet, I 100% agree with you about the cadaver dogs.  If they haven't used them in the house, why not?  I think it's imperative they do.  I seriously hope it just wasn't reported but the media was all over the search of the house and shed, landfills, etc. that I find it hard to believe that they kept in silent if cadaver dogs were used.

I believe it was reported that cadaver dogs were used at the landfills but ... nothing regarding the home.

Considering Shawn's claim regarding Hailey's alleged plans on the afternoon of December 27th ... in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should have been given polygraphs and ... Mary Beth's mother should have been given a polygraph.  Maybe they have.

Also ... Clint and Naomi's apartment as well as the Garcia home should have been searched for evidence.  Maybe they were.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2011, 09:47:52 PM »

LEP - not sure what you are referring to.  All I see is Shawn Adkin's myspace I don't see any 3 or 4 yr old kids.
Sorry ! I did not mean children. I meant that these postngs were 3 - 4 years old.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2011, 09:27:27 AM »

Stopping by to see if anything new has popped up.  Saw they are doing a massive search in the park area.  I wish I could go but have grandkids here this weekend.  Hoping something turns up soon.  This is getting to be Haleigh Cummings deja vu all over again.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:42 AM »

Stopping by to see if anything new has popped up.  Saw they are doing a massive search in the park area.  I wish I could go but have grandkids here this weekend.  Hoping something turns up soon.  This is getting to be Haleigh Cummings deja vu all over again.   
flutter, I agree . . . hoping something happens soon.
o/t love your sig line!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2011, 10:32:50 AM »

I agree.

Enjoy your grandkids flutter.  Precious memories.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »

I believe it was reported that cadaver dogs were used at the landfills but ... nothing regarding the home.

Considering Shawn's claim regarding Hailey's alleged plans on the afternoon of December 27th ... in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should have been given polygraphs and ... Mary Beth's mother should have been given a polygraph.  Maybe they have.

Also ... Clint and Naomi's apartment as well as the Garcia home should have been searched for evidence.  Maybe they were.

IMO

Janet

If investigators have failed to go down ALL avenues in persuit of the truth encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it can only benefit Shawn's defence if this case should go to trial.  IMO

Janet

_____

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

Good am all monkeys.
I was MIA yesterday with appts., etc.

I read over at Chat House News this am, and 1
of Shawn's former classmates told news reporter
that Shawn was a "Goth" in high school. Geez ! Big surprise, huh ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342136
Find Hailey Dunn: Adkins' Former Classmate Speaks Out

Reported by: Priscilla Luong
Monday, February 14 2011

::snipping2::

"He pretty much kept to himself," recalls Arrelano, "dressed all in black, gothic."

Arrelano says she attended high school with Adkins in Snyder. Adkins is the only suspect Colorado City authorities will name in the case. Arrelano still remembers watching Adkins for the first time on television after Hailey's disappearance.

"I was like. I know this guy," she remembers, "and I pulled out my yearbook, and yes I did have a class with him."

They took a drama class together. Arrelano says she understands why many people think Adkins was involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"With all the footage that's on YouTube, and all these videos that I've seen online, it wouldn't surprise me," said Arrelano.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342136
Find Hailey Dunn: Adkins' Former Classmate Speaks Out

Reported by: Priscilla Luong
Monday, February 14 2011

"He pretty much kept to himself," recalls Arrelano, "dressed all in black, gothic."

Arrelano says she attended high school with Adkins in Snyder. Adkins is the only suspect Colorado City authorities will name in the case. Arrelano still remembers watching Adkins for the first time on television after Hailey's disappearance.

"I was like. I know this guy," she remembers, "and I pulled out my yearbook, and yes I did have a class with him."

They took a drama class together. Arrelano says she understands why many people think Adkins was involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"With all the footage that's on YouTube, and all these videos that I've seen online, it wouldn't surprise me," said Arrelano.

Its not even the fact that he is Goth as much as the evil in his eyes is actually visible that gets me.  Ive seen many a sociopath thru the years & my hubby argues with me constantly that you cannot tell by appearance, I beg to differ as to me its almost always visible in the eyes as I refer to it as "dead eyes."   Even studying a murderer such as Scott Peterson or Ted Bundy, despite what one could perceive as good looks & a clean cut appearance at times they gave themselves away thru their eyes.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »

Billie Dunn Dumm makes a plea via the media today:

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/hailey-dunn-update-missing-girl-s-mom-makes-public-plea-for-daughter-video

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2011, 04:15:07 PM »

Sorry this is from 1/31. It is not labeled properly.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #174 on: February 15, 2011, 05:17:18 PM »

From a FB group that is private, if you want the link I will provide it but you still won't be able to see it unless you are a member.

But, all that stated.........nothing shocks me anymore and the Cummings case creeps in my mind for so many reasons but this one is another similarity, remember how ppl were related to both sides of the family, well rumor is BG Brian Glasco is too, what are the odds

Julie Kay
Cindy Glasco commented on HDOD. Timber asked if they found her X yet. So she was married to Clint's brother, BG but is she related to Billie's side? This family confuses me so much!

5 hours ago ·

Julie Kay Nevermind I asked her. She is BD's aunt and her and Billie married brothers she said.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905#!/home.php?sk=group_186816348005318&notif_t=group_activity

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 15, 2011, 06:03:52 PM »

IM, I'm posting from my iPhone bc for some reason it won't let me scroll to the end of your quote. I posted last week or week before the marriage license & link to Brian & Cindy. I also posted the link to Clint's mom's FB which informs Brian is Clint's brother. It gets confusing bc there are sooo many marriages involved in this family. Remember Clint's mom was married SEVERAL times. Yes, Cindy is Billie's aunt, but I still don't know the exact direct linkage. It's been informed by her that she's Billie's aunt from her side, not by marriage to Clint. Stewart is her maiden name. I've said repeatedly how this case reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case. It's crazy!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »

Excerpt from that article: "She also said she is frustrated with the media and believes any interviews she has done have been cut and edited, leaving her open to accusations that she may have had something to do with Hailey’s disappearance.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn update: Missing girl’s mom makes public plea for daughter (video) - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/hailey-dunn-update-missing-girl-s-mom-makes-public-plea-for-daughter-video#ixzz1E4UiOVGH
"

My reply:  Um, no dear - that would be your choice of keeping your obviously psychopathic and threatening boy-toy in the house and then in your life after Hailey's disappearance.     Oh, and the fact that you are so obviously lying about stuff.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 15, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »

Kimberly Norwood has been missing from Texas since 1989. I've read online that there is no relation to The Norwood family in this case. Are there alot of Norwoods in Texas?

http://lostnmissing.amplify.com/2010/09/28/texas-girl-12-disappeared-in-1989/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #178 on: February 15, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »

IM, I'm posting from my iPhone bc for some reason it won't let me scroll to the end of your quote. I posted last week or week before the marriage license & link to Brian & Cindy. I also posted the link to Clint's mom's FB which informs Brian is Clint's brother. It gets confusing bc there are sooo many marriages involved in this family. Remember Clint's mom was married SEVERAL times. Yes, Cindy is Billie's aunt, but I still don't know the exact direct linkage. It's been informed by her that she's Billie's aunt from her side, not by marriage to Clint. Stewart is her maiden name. I've said repeatedly how this case reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case. It's crazy!

I remember that Titch, but still had no clue she was related to Billie before the marriage....good heavens I bet the family tree has almost  no branches and those they do have are twisted.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 15, 2011, 06:26:33 PM »

I remember that Titch, but still had no clue she was related to Billie before the marriage....good heavens I bet the family tree has almost  no branches and those they do have are twisted.

yeah, remember Billie's mom was a Stewart when she had Billie with Del Ostrander.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.