May 13, 2024, 02:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 418963 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 07, 2009, 11:25:36 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
That's what Dr. Perper says on NG.  He says with the duct tape around the mouth/head, this was no accident.  It was intentional and probably happened with the baby was alive.  No way this was an accident.

bev ~  There is no way in my mind this was an accident.  What is so chilling is little Caylee possibly being alive with the duct tape.  It's hard for me to think about that 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 07, 2009, 11:33:00 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
That's what Dr. Perper says on NG.  He says with the duct tape around the mouth/head, this was no accident.  It was intentional and probably happened with the baby was alive.  No way this was an accident.

bev ~  There is no way in my mind this was an accident.  What is so chilling is little Caylee possibly being alive with the duct tape.  It's hard for me to think about that 
Oh, I know.  The last thing that baby saw was her mom's anger and hatred and the poor little thing probably had no idea what was happening to her.   
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: March 07, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »

Oh, I know.  The last thing that baby saw was her mom's anger and hatred and the poor little thing probably had no idea what was happening to her.   

Hi bikerbev nice to mee you
I have a comment!! I just hope that lil caylee was asleep but you know I high doubt it or else there would not be any need to duct tape her...casey is sick... and cindy is sicker.. Cindy has no regard now for what happened to little caylee.. she has  gone beyond disrespect  for caylee's memory. I dont think casey will get herself out of this one. Not with anything the  wanna-be dream team  doe's . It's over
Stick the fork in her!!
She's done!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 07, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

A1, that begs the questions: did she kill her own pets?  How many pets did she bury there? What species were these pets and why/how did they die?  I could go on.  You don't suppose the defense will use that as the rationale behind her chucking her deceased child into the "woods" do you--you know, after the accidental death? 

I apologize for the term "chucking", but I'm not convinced Caylee was buried (except maybe under pavers that were perhaps were unseated during the flooding rain). 

Foggy

Yes, if she did kill her pets, that would certainly explain a lot of things.

makes me wonder if she wasn't taking out her agressions on the pets that she felt for her EVIL CONTROLLING MOMMIE.. I think she is happy being locked away from her mother... I am sure she feels free for once in her life free  from mommies dictatorship.. thats   JUST ME !!

I agree.

How ironic, she finally finds freedom (from Mommy) in jail!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 07, 2009, 11:43:27 PM »

akmom, thank you for this.  I had not seen it either, and it is chock-full of  !!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707653#msg707653

The link she postedhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF
Chronological listing of official notes of W. Procknow, the DCF caseworker who had multiple meetings with Casey at home and at the jail.  Wow.

"Cindy stated when the c/v (caylee) was born they set up a will and she and her husband George were given power of attorney in case anything happened to Casey"

Is this something normally done ???

Interesting isn't it?

Very.  Especially in light of the assertion they make, that Caylee's father didn't "die" until around or on her second birthday.  How could anything like that have been legal?  What about his rights?  (Oh, and do I recall correctly that when OCSO checked with the attorney that Cindy claimed had handled this, he denied it?)

Did you see in the docs that Casey is claiming that the family of the mysterious daddy has moved away from Kentucky...  to ITALY??
    How con-VEEEEEN-yent!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: March 07, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

A1, that begs the questions: did she kill her own pets?  How many pets did she bury there? What species were these pets and why/how did they die?  I could go on.  You don't suppose the defense will use that as the rationale behind her chucking her deceased child into the "woods" do you--you know, after the accidental death? 

I apologize for the term "chucking", but I'm not convinced Caylee was buried (except maybe under pavers that were perhaps were unseated during the flooding rain). 

Foggy

Yes, if she did kill her pets, that would certainly explain a lot of things.

makes me wonder if she wasn't taking out her agressions on the pets that she felt for her EVIL CONTROLLING MOMMIE.. I think she is happy being locked away from her mother... I am sure she feels free for once in her life free  from mommies dictatorship.. thats   JUST ME !!

Katie we all get what your saying I think.  I'd like to hear more about the pet deaths though.  I have had pets all my life.  When I was young, my father/parents were always w/me when we lost one of our beloved friends. 

Truthfully, I know next to nothing about the pet burial scenario.  I remember hearing about this some time ago, but I wasn't clear what pets of "hers" were buried in that overgrown place or which were her friends pets.

My hope is that greater minds than mine in LE have already sufficiently explored that part of the story, for as Always mentioned if she were responsible for the death of her pets, that'd indeed explain alot--and a huge red flag that may have been overlooked early on.

Foggy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: March 08, 2009, 12:00:19 AM »

Hi A-1
Sam is fine. I remember reading that story as well, but still "duct tape" around the head is no accident.
See, I still have a problem with the duct tape.  I dont understand how the duct tape would stay attached after the skin was gone. 
Duct tape wrapped so tightly, it wouldn't slip off. Quite possibly it was held in place by the lower jaw.

I believe it will come out that it was all the way around her head.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: March 08, 2009, 12:06:30 AM »

Hi bikerbev nice to mee you
I have a comment!! I just hope that lil caylee was asleep but you know I high doubt it or else there would not be any need to duct tape her...casey is sick... and cindy is sicker.. Cindy has no regard now for what happened to little caylee.. she has  gone beyond disrespect  for caylee's memory. I dont think casey will get herself out of this one. Not with anything the  wanna-be dream team  doe's . It's over
Stick the fork in her!!
She's done!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 08, 2009, 12:08:56 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

ICBW, but I believe the "CINDYMANT" username belongs to the laptop that used to be Cindy's, from Gentiva where she works.  But this laptop IIRC is the one that Casey was using as her own, carrying around with her, the one that had the blue screen of death according to Lee when he went to fetch her things at Tony's after midnight 7/15-16...

The Anthonys' home PC was an HP (the laptop is a Compaq) and the username on the Anthonys' HP is "Bobby" something.

Hope this helps...

I THINK this info can be found in the first link in your post above.  Disclaimer:  I could be wrong about any/all of this, you know!

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 08, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »

*sigh*

Okay, that's it.  No more replying for Desi until I get caught up.  Sorry, rmcalo, I see your very next post mentions that you were "onto" this laptop thing...

*sigh again*

back to reading.. keepin' my big mouth shut for awhile..

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 08, 2009, 12:13:49 AM »

Hi KatieKatie....I know what you mean.  And the others talking about the pet deaths.  This would be a signficant factor if she was the one killing these pets.  It's typical for killers to start with animals, either maiming them or torturing them and killing them before they move to humans.  The way Kio talked on the National Enq video of them burying there pets there I just wondered how many pets did they have to bury.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: March 08, 2009, 12:21:38 AM »

Hi KatieKatie....I know what you mean.  And the others talking about the pet deaths.  This would be a signficant factor if she was the one killing these pets.  It's typical for killers to start with animals, either maiming them or torturing them and killing them before they move to humans.  The way Kio talked on the National Enq video of them burying there pets there I just wondered how many pets did they have to bury.

bikerbev
reminds me of a similar true account of the life of ted bundy. His grandfather used to torture animals and ted bundy actualy witnessed this and lookie how he came out!!!
a serial killer!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: March 08, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

bikerbev
reminds me of a similar true account of the life of ted bundy. His grandfather used to torture animals and ted bundy actualy witnessed this and lookie how he came out!!!
a serial killer!!

oh where are my manners
hello bikerbev  nice to get a reply here lol
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: March 08, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »

bikerbev
a serial killer!!

oh where are my manners
hello bikerbev  nice to get a reply here lol

monkeys
after I said that I thought oh no!! it sounds like a PUN!! noooooooo  just love to chat with you all!! and its nice to do so!!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 08, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

Heheheeh....
The same thing happened with Jeff Dahmer.  He killed animals and then....I can't even think about it.  So that makes me wonder who many pets did Casey have and if her mom kept buying pets and they died, would CA find it strange that the pets kept dying?  Weird.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: March 08, 2009, 12:41:33 AM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I believe this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 

That is the conclusion I always had especially since she knew EXACTLY how many days had passed since she had last seen Caylee.  IMO she was "doing a countdown" so to speak. 

Have always wondered if she planned on suicide like Melinda Duckett...only she was planning to have more time.  There is no way she could have been more blatant about the check fraud..surely she knew Amy would press charges.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 08, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »

And then there is this E Gonzales that Casey made text messages to starting if I read this right, 11am on July 15. Remember Baez said names that we never heard of would be mentioned in the trial, maybe these are some of the names? 

I found an Erika, but I don't know her last name.  She is apparently the (ex?)partner (Significant other or Spouse?) of "Mayfizzle," myspace name of Jeremy Mayfield, and mother of his baby daughter, "Haley" born November-ish.  Didn't find her as a friend on his myspace page, but maybe just overlooked it.  I found her in his "pics" link.

Mayfizzle's myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=84904664
Song playing is by "Bullet for My Valentine"
<Warning, intro sounds mellow, but the "vocals" might shake you up!> 
Pics album contains a photo most of us have seen, of Jeremy and Casey at Christmas of 2005(?), with George visible in the background. 
Caption is creepy, it says "Come to Papa." 
<Additional warning:  Cheesecake bathroom-mirror photos in his "pics" album.> 

His current myspace profile picture shows two children, not sure if they are his own.  He left comments on Lee's or Casey's myspace back in July when the news broke about Caylee being missing, referencing memories from the past and hopes to spend time together in the future.  Is he an Anthony cousin, or just a friend of Lee's?  He graduated from Colonial High School like Lee and Casey, but in 1999.  His sister is Amber.  His myspace page still has LEE and CASEY ("Caylee is Missing") as top friends.

Also, check out Mayfizzle's #1 myspace friend, "dandy lion:"  The song on dandy lion's page is called "Dirtywhirl" by TV on the Radio, and begins with this lyric:

"There's a murderess amongst us."   

One more thing, you may have seen this before, (I found it months ago but had forgotten all about it) -- Casey had the little telephone-with-a-tail icon in her photobucket, which is a publicity image for the band "Modest Mouse."  Dandy lion has a video by Modest Mouse under her blog entries, titled "careful...tears will fall." 

The song is called "Little Motel."  Another "girl in trouble flees to a motel for safety" scene, but this time with her child...  If you have never seen this video, be ready to get really creeped out (as it might put one in mind of the Caylee case.  Don't say I didn't warn you.)
Here is the link to the blog entry where you can play the video "Little Motel": 
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=174745527&blogId=382938336

And the link to dandy lion's myspace profile page: 
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=174745527

Disclaimer:  All of this could be totally unrelated, of course... but it sucked me in when I went searching for "Erika."  All that, and I still have no idea what her last name was/is!  I got way lost in all this stuff...
     No wonder I never get any sleep!  So I'll post this long involved stuff for any other insomniac Monkeys who want something to read.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 08, 2009, 03:54:38 AM »

Anyone still here?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:17 AM »

I sure hope LE has the content of those texts on the 3rd and 4th of July.  If they do, I have a good feeling there is some damning info in them.
Me too. But I saw the post around the time it was posted and  haven't seen it discussed or the content in a doc dump. ???? I beleive this was around the time KC was telling them she was in Jacksonville, Lee saw where she was going to be from FBook and went out looking for her.
Timer 55 ... she had 55 days to show up with Caylee. Or leave town with another set up story or do a suicide.  The Ants would not have stood for not seeing Caylee on her third birthday. KC I think was formulating some sort of a plan to be put into action for her departure from Orlando telling them that Caylee was with her and Piss Off I am MAD at You. Goodbye Cindy, George and Lee. 

Yep..I agree..she was getting ready to go to SoCal to visit Mark the marine and she had a passport, that her family wasn't aware of.  I think she thought she could dissappear and make it look like a kidnapping for both herself and Caylee...with Caylee unfortunately being killed.(If anyone caught up with them).  I absolutely (to use an Anthomy family phrase) belive that she didn't plan or think much ahaead other then dumping Caylee, the car and then getting to So Cal and then dissappearing into Mexico..if caught, she would use the story they were kidnapped and Caylee was killed.

May 6

KC, instant message to Tony Rusciano:  Do you know any Spanish?
TR, reply:  No.

May 14

KC, instant message to TR:  In the meantime, my boss if giving me ****, because I took 3yrs worth of spanish in highschool, and I cant speak it to save my life. I can translate just about anything. Madness.

Ole!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: March 08, 2009, 04:13:42 AM »

Anyone still here?
Kinda - Hi, what's up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.