May 16, 2024, 01:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #590 3/16 - 3/19/2007  (Read 110549 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2007, 01:27:39 PM »

In PVDS's interview, isn't it interesting that he has fears that the prosecutor might come for him, Anita or one of the children.  I could see him saying himself or Joran, but he includes Anita and more than one child (?Val).  Interesting....hmmmmmmmmm.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2007, 01:28:15 PM »

Happy St Pat's to you too CBB and to buckeye for buckeye's is truly bonafide Irish  Wink

Thank you so much for that precious avatar with the bunny, I have it saved and ready to roll with {{ HUGS }}

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
In PVDS's interview, isn't it interesting that he has fears that the prosecutor might come for him, Anita or one of the children.  I could see him saying himself or Joran, but he includes Anita and more than one child (?Val).  Interesting....hmmmmmmmmm.

I was just re-reading that and you are right, why would he be paranoid regarding Anita and perhaps Val???? Plus he's been an officer of the courts even as a substitute judge, so WHY is he so paranoid?

it's just so obvious he hears footsteps and I wish we knew how many and from what direction but I do so thank this new judge for his chutzpah !

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Happy St Pat's to you too CBB and to buckeye for buckeye's is truly bonafide Irish  Wink

Thank you so much for that precious avatar with the bunny, I have it saved and ready to roll with {{ HUGS }}

Thanks, None.  Same to you and yours.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 17, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »

msmarple  Laughing about FOM's momma

Didn't Art work for Dave? Does he work for John Kelly and/or Beth? Or is this a stupid question? I am confused by Art's theory a bit  Confused

None - I'm not sure what's going on now, but IIRC, Art originally was brought in by Jossy?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2007, 01:34:03 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I was just re-reading that and you are right, why would he be paranoid regarding Anita and perhaps Val???? Plus he's been an officer of the courts even as a substitute judge, so WHY is he so paranoid?

it's just so obvious he hears footsteps and I wish we knew how many and from what direction but I do so thank this new judge for his chutzpah !

Do you think, with the whole island woman issues, the new prosecutor, being male, will have more leverage??  I don't see one of "the girls" being able to speak this way.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2007, 01:35:23 PM »

msmarple I fear I don't have the memory capability many of you do, I just used to have discussion with someone in the US who was working closely with Dave and with Art last year, but really never asked many questions around who hired who, etc

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2007, 01:39:46 PM »

buckeye, I would hope so for this investigation has put a black eye on all in the prosecutor's office and the judges, rightfully so for some but for some such as the asst prosecutor who met with Dave, not all deserved it or participated in stalling the investigation it would 'appear'. Maybe some of them are tired of the fall-out and fighting back finally? So I would hope Paulus and Joran are now questioning how firm the ground is beneath them and Aruba isn't a big place. I'd love to know how Oduber feels about this new judge taking this public a stance too?

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 17, 2007, 01:41:55 PM »

msmarple I fear I don't have the memory capability many of you do, I just used to have discussion with someone in the US who was working closely with Dave and with Art last year, but really never asked many questions around who hired who, etc

I think Art has done a lot on a volunteer basis, and I think he and Dave have developed a friendship.

And for now, I have a notion that he continues on a basis that lets him "alert" National Enquirer (or whatever). Remember the "body in a bag" story - he "gave" that to NE; told Blonde to sent the photos? (Or is it Inquirer?) He might make a little change on things like that. But I'm sure he clears with the family first.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2007, 01:46:31 PM »

I feel sure you're right msmarples, see I'd already forgotten about the Blonde/photos story  Confused but I do worry this may muddy the waters a bit but better minds than mine, right?  Wink

well off to take a nap if I can, I had son helping me fix a few things until the wee hours and now I'm just real tired. I hope everyone has a fun and safe St Pat's Day !

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

I am a silly cat,a tom cat,but I smell val(a junior rapist and killer) and anita also.I think all hell is going to break loose soon,in aruba and the Netherlands.I don't think the police will drop it and I think when Tim finds Natalee's remains,it will be all.None,nice cookies.AZ have a goodday.Tib,Have a great one.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2007, 03:58:21 PM »

First they blame the Holloway Twitty family and Natalee herself.
Then they blame the police : If the police would have questioned Joran more he would have told the real story sooner ?
Then it's the prosecutor's office.
Seems as if he still can't see why and whose fault this all was.
After nearly two years, there is no admission that the Sloots and their own lies led to quite a bit of this. The rest of it was Joran's fault for
murdering Natalee.
Isn't that delusional ?
O and A happy St. Pat's Day to the Irish here and those who wish they were ! !
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2007, 04:08:26 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
List of dog foods involved in recall:

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_dog.html

List of cat foods involved in recall:

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

TY, I sent this around to ppl who have pets and asked that they do a chain like email.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

Hey KAT,Saw you on TV today.You know you can have a rape and a later attempted rape,imo.cat

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2007, 04:57:10 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
MsMarple and Memere have Queens I haven't met,Hmmm.The skerry thing is maybe paulus is a man of integrity on the island,skerrrry,hnmmmm.I can't remember much from last night,but I have green whiskers.I will not eat the possums or their chillin,for three litters.One of two things is going to happen soon.San,do want me to pick you up on the long boat trip to the low countries.We need a person of your skills.Heard it is cold up there,hehe.FOM,you crack me up.Since you are resident monkey on spanking,would you join us on our trip,and give them a proper spanking.CAT

CAT.....love your posts and glad togive u  a smile....lol...not only could i handle spankins i travel with oil and a massage table...lol...let me know where the boat is leaving from and when cutie Wink

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 17, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »

My mom has a reason....lol.....she was not happy when my friend MJ turned up on the news....have been on a real short leash since....i see her point.....and i am....well......a blonde monkey....lol....... very high IQ   but I am saving it for later....lol Laughing   .....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 17, 2007, 05:18:55 PM »

What are you saving FOM,show the world your brains.We leave on June 3,that gives time to change plans,if they are in jail.We can use your table and oil.I cook okay and I know the stars.Bring sunscreen and see you in june.Cat the silly

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 17, 2007, 05:22:35 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Happy St Patrick's Day.

Here is a little treat for the monkeys - Baileys Chocolate Fudge.

Definitely NO calories - all you will need to do is clean up the drool off the keyboard. Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 17, 2007, 05:23:43 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey KAT,Saw you on TV today.You know you can have a rape and a later attempted rape,imo.cat

Was I ?
Was I doing a comedy routine ? Or performance art ?
I tend to get dramatic. And sometimes very funny.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 17, 2007, 05:26:09 PM »

Hey Cat you will need an Easter Bunny avatar - unless you eat it first!
Looking forward to our journey.  Good sailing along the Roaring Forties  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.