May 15, 2024, 05:03:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329701 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #480 on: September 23, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

off to a meeting -- i'll be the only monkey there  -- see you in a bit

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: September 23, 2008, 02:57:10 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

They knew.  Why the heck didn't George call the police when he found the car in that state at the tow yard????  He takes it home and they clean it out and do laundry instead???  WTH?

Exactly and therefore Cindy knew exactly what she was doing when she washed the pants.
'm with you,4th, Someone asked me today, well what would you do if it were your daughter. What I said is,First of all, my daughter is not a sociopath, their's is. So they knew exactly what Casey was capable of. we're hearing bits & pieces of the turmoil inside that house, now. When they BOTH smelled that car they knew damned well what had happened & Cindy washed pants! & said she didn't know! B.S. Their entire family must know about their evil daughter, that's why there is little family or friend support. I cannot wait to read the LE interviews with CA & GA & Lee. Lee must have known this was coming & he got the hell outta dodge. They have all three lied from the very beginning, I hope their statements to LE early on proves that!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 23, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »

I have read several posts and heard people on tv saying that the Anthonys (George and Cindy) are going through the so-called Five Stages of Grief.

Well, they are not going through them in the typical order, if at all.

snipped 

Great post. I was thinking along those same lines but wasn't sure how to put it into words.

Please know, I am not taking up for the Anthony's by saying this, just giving info. The stages of grief aren't necessarily experienced in any particular order, and some stages can be experienced more than once.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #483 on: September 23, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

The Anthony's have been going through the 5 stages of KEEP ME THE EF OUT OF JAIL!

This is only my opinion though. Wink
AMEN TO THAT>>>>>>>>>>>>now wheres that banner....Ihate them all!!!!!!!

ME HAAAAAAATES  THEM ALL!!!!!! Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 23, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »

BOY    when those documents are released the Anthony's can watch out.....they aint seen nothin yet........SH*T IS GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

The Anthony's have been going through the 5 stages of KEEP ME THE EF OUT OF JAIL!

I'll second that

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:15 PM »

THANKS

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »

Sorry I can not subject myself to looking at her myspace any more.  Spare yourself and do not look at her photos.
I think that Carpe and Pinky are on to something though...

Yeah, I looked. I'm not sure it's her at McD's but I'm sure it's not Caylee. I'd bet my monkey tail on it.

No, I don't think so either. I've been amazed there hasn't been more "sightings" of her. Well intentioned people can easily make mistakes with kids. Children have some features in common that come with the age. Our chins don't become prominent until later, and our noses don't either. It's all based on that shape of face we are born with to help facilitate nursing abilities, so those features are proportionately smaller until we get older. Children are certainly distinctive to people who know them and of course kids don't all look alike, but if the other features are similar, it's hard to recognize one child from another with only pictures to go on.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: September 23, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: September 23, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »

GO CARPE GO!!!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 23, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »

BOY    when those documents are released the Anthony's can watch out.....they aint seen nothin yet........SH*T IS GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah if they think they had protestors before..............

Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 23, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

Tomm... I didn't get the whole story... but I don't doubt it...
Love that song!!!  I believe that it was played at several of the clubs in MX that I went to for my bachelorette party as well... and yes, they were FULL of boys too!! 

It was a birthday party for a co-worker. There were about 16 people in my section and 7 were gay. Males and females.

We all went out, including my wife, to a gay nightclub. It was really fun, but no one hit on me. I felt rejected. I did get him a hat at a local pride shop it said I like boys....

I had more fun there than at the thug clubs like Fusion

Aw, I would feel the same way!!!  We all just want to feel wanted!!!!  (Agreed, much more fun!)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #493 on: September 23, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »

Dolce:
Sorry I can not subject myself to looking at her myspace any more.  Spare yourself and do not look at her photos.
I think that Carpe and Pinky are on to something though...

hey hey heyyyyy....

No throne stowing!!!!
Says the man who asked who ate the bouquet! 

I was just trying to help my fellow monkeys!

I was just kidding... I thought you said we were on something.

Myyyyy BADDDDD
I said ON TO SOMETHING!! LOL 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 23, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

I keep thinking OCSO will have them, and keep reloading the page.... now I am getting "The server at www.ocso.com is taking too long to respond."

Can anyone access http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx ?
I can access the page but no new documents yet, last was 09/19

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 23, 2008, 03:04:22 PM »

Well, IMO these news organizations are being very selfish, not offering the new docs yet.

Someone needs to teach them to share!  LOL

I suppose they are waiting to read them all before offering them up to others, eh?

Maybe they should hire some speed readers!

burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: September 23, 2008, 03:04:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.

Thank you!  It could not have been said better.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 23, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »

Well, IMO these news organizations are being very selfish, not offering the new docs yet.

I suppose they are waiting to read them all before offering them up to others, eh?

Yeah, uh, US! They can dole a page out to each of us and we can get them posted. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #498 on: September 23, 2008, 03:05:56 PM »

Yeah if they think they had protestors before..............

The Guardian Angels will be there. I hope at least 4.

The leaves are falling and it's windy
They are dropping in and blowing in the pool
Gotta keep the wife happy and close the pool
for the season

Oh boy, something else to take me away from my Monkeys

DRAT

Peace Monkeys
crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

Yeah, uh, US! They can dole a page out to each of us and we can get them posted. 

I was going to say, "I VOLUNTEER!"

I've got to get back to work........... But I'll be peeking in............ I can't wait to see what's coming!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.