May 17, 2024, 07:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316269 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: January 15, 2009, 12:06:15 AM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/
Thank you  Klaas.......Thank you Flamom for trying to beat Klaas....better luck next time!
You can't beat Klaas!!!  What do you have behind that curtain....a personal assistant, an army of assistants, four computers, four hands......What  What's the secret to your superhuman speed? 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: January 15, 2009, 12:06:59 AM »

mstam656 wrote:
"I agree with you Tater, however it does amaze me how many people she has manipulated and/or conned....just look at all the lives she has screwed up and/or ruined!!!  Unbelievable!"

I think dumbness runs with dumbness which is why so many found themselves in her web caught like flies.Lives are ruined because they allowed the ruin.Even her friends look like a bunch of losers as far as I'm concerned.I may not be a genius but I sure am not a fool either.I would have asked,"where is Caylee" over and over again until I got a reasonable answer.One would have to ask why Caylee would be with the nanny while Casey is hanging out smoking dope and flinging on poles at the bars.Her behavior in that area alone would have made me start sleuthing.She never fooled LE and they are the only one's that count as far as I'm concerned.The rest deserve what they get and I have no sympathy for any of them..jmo

Anyone had a look at Annie's MySpace lately?It makes my skin crawl...

OK, that is weird. Beyond weird. She has a reason for the smile on her face, her mood is fabulous, RIP Caylee Marie? wtf???? Of course, she spells "bawling" "ballin'."  At least I HOPE it's a misspelling. With this crowd you never know.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »

I know what's going to happen, right when I have to go pick up dinner (in 10 minutes) there will be nothing but "bombshell breaking news" on HLN 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 15, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »

Ok, since noone answered my question    or got my joke    (hope I didn't offend-just messing around) I got to go for a bit.  My doggie needs my attention for awhile...he keep laying his head on my keyboard.  He's so sweet. 

Dottie, I forgot to comment, i'm sorry.  I thought your joke was funny and I agree Lee is probably just trying to get his butt outta the closet.   

::MonkeyEek::I thought he came out already..during the last pride parade

NOPE, BIG CIN wont let him out of the closet for ANY parades... 
OK GOOD...I just hoped I didn't make anyone mad. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: January 15, 2009, 12:13:42 AM »

does someone have the link to the place where they were talking about Lois this morning, it was something like beacon hill or something Heck its been a long day and i cant remember now.

They don't care much for Murt or Lois:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/
Thank you  Klaas.......Thank you Flamom for trying to beat Klaas....better luck next time!
You can't beat Klaas!!!  What do you have behind that curtain....a personal assistant, an army of assistants, four computers, four hands......What  What's the secret to your superhuman speed? 

That's great!! you are amazing!! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 15, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »

Here are some Call for Service documents regarding Roy Kronks 911 calls on August 11,12, and 13.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3196943/Casey-Anthony-911-Calls-Meter-Readerpdf

Yay, thank you for posting this, lots of good details.

1st call 8/11 4:28pm(not 9:30)
2nd call 8/12 9:03pm
3rd call 8/13 3:14pm

Descriptions of area were different in all three dispatches. 
First call does state "gry bag" -- really good info, thank you again.

Also CA defense has asked for the unedited versions of Kronk's 911 calls.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3391204/Casey-Anthony-mtion-to-compel-unedited-Telephone-calls-by-Roy-Krunk

Oh boy.

"..unidentified remains of a small child were discovered by Roy Kronk...while allegedly on duty."

Thanks for that link.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: January 15, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »

i am still a bit fuzzy on this...
NG says that LEE is lookin for CRIMINAL IMMUNITY... but i STILL dont remember hearing WHO said it..or WHO told her or WHO is floating that out there...

was it in a press release..or an interview... or  spoken in a line of people until when it got to the end the LAST PERSON said thats what they heard?

hmmmmmm

Don't know if someone already answered:  if he is subpoened by State, anything to which he testifies will afford him "use" immunity...not the same as blanket immunity.  They can snag him on something else if he doesn't testify to something and they discover something criminal.  Hope I made that clear
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #827 on: January 15, 2009, 12:19:43 AM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

heykim, that's exactly what I was thinking too!  Seems that kronk would have hauled the officer in by the arm, pointing out the bag.  Something isn't right with the whole story.  IMO.

well... MAAAAAAAAAAYBE its just ME, but I know that I sure wouldnt have just let it slide... but then...  i dont like being IGNORED... and someone being RUDE would have only made me MORE apt to INSIST on showing them until they DID see...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: January 15, 2009, 12:21:51 AM »

mstam656 wrote:
"I agree with you Tater, however it does amaze me how many people she has manipulated and/or conned....just look at all the lives she has screwed up and/or ruined!!!  Unbelievable!"

I think dumbness runs with dumbness which is why so many found themselves in her web caught like flies.Lives are ruined because they allowed the ruin.Even her friends look like a bunch of losers as far as I'm concerned.I may not be a genius but I sure am not a fool either.I would have asked,"where is Caylee" over and over again until I got a reasonable answer.One would have to ask why Caylee would be with the nanny while Casey is hanging out smoking dope and flinging on poles at the bars.Her behavior in that area alone would have made me start sleuthing.She never fooled LE and they are the only one's that count as far as I'm concerned.The rest deserve what they get and I have no sympathy for any of them..jmo

Anyone had a look at Annie's MySpace lately?It makes my skin crawl...

OK, that is weird. Beyond weird. She has a reason for the smile on her face, her mood is fabulous, RIP Caylee Marie? wtf???? Of course, she spells "bawling" "ballin'."  At least I HOPE it's a misspelling. With this crowd you never know.
nope its spelled right.......ballin means livin a good life , like having fun etc...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 15, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »

Heykim - I didn't  did mean to ignore you, honest 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: January 15, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »

NG says that LEE is lookin for CRIMINAL IMMUNITY... but i STILL dont remember hearing WHO said it..or WHO told her or WHO is floating that out there...

was it in a press release..or an interview... or  spoken in a line of people until when it got to the end the LAST PERSON said thats what they heard?

hmmmmmm

Don't know if someone already answered:  if he is subpoened by State, anything to which he testifies will afford him "use" immunity...not the same as blanket immunity.  They can snag him on something else if he doesn't testify to something and they discover something criminal.  Hope I made that clear
She said that Lees Attorney was afraid this could happen, but she didn't say if the attorney had indeed been in touch with LE....so, maybe he is just being prepared for the worst or he has had convos with LE already.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:12 AM »

sorry, have to go back & catch up, BUT the blue cavalier is his car & Frank Mckeever is/was involved in a car part scam involving cavalier parts. i googled him & printed out alot of e-mails from unhappy customers. that has been bother me & i asked & i'm not sure if anyone answered, but do ya'll's meter readers drive company vehicles? I DON'T TRUST HIM! again, i don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but needed money!
sorry for the rant!

also, i don't think KC is smart, but i do think SHE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALOT ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS!!!! jmo.

wendi

All very interesting as usual, Wendi. 

(I think Kronk was in his personal vehicle b/c he was probably off-duty, JMO.)

Yeah, she knows a lot about a lot of things alright!  After all, as Casey herself points out, Mom and Dad and Baez and well, just about everybody have said that Casey is the "best resource."

(GMAB, GMWAS*, SAWIP**)   

*Gag me with a spoon.
**Step aside while I puke.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »

NG WANNABE just said "you CANT make this stuff UP"

shes wrong..

Da Spark.. you're looking Da Lovely 

Awww thanks . . . and you, my little feline, look purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »

Kronk needs to see a urologist (sp?)!!!!!! he & another meter reader went to relive themselves, agin in the woods! thought that was just us girls! (yes, i'm a girl Seasearcher) & they stayed on the side off the road after they were off work???? wth??? there is too much going on with this case. & no i don't believe in coincidences! maybe 1, maybe 2, but sure as crap not this many. sorry. but i am just thinking about if something was going on in that empty house, pictures of Caylee etc.

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #834 on: January 15, 2009, 12:28:52 AM »

hmmmmmm

yep.. thx... i am clear on THAT... what i didnt get .. is who TOLD them that LEE was interested in GETTING it...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: January 15, 2009, 12:29:13 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

I will take pictures and will post them next week when I get back home.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 15, 2009, 12:30:29 AM »

Was there ever any other X-rated pictures found like the one we thought may be casey on the beach?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

Soooo which one fits with Annie the best?? anyone else looking at them??

9.    ballin    138 up, 100 down love ithate it

Ballin, is slang for either selling large quantities of drugs, turning a profit off of any activity where something is sold, being well off financially, or playing basketball well. Someone who is ballin is known as a baller.

The term ballin (technically ballin'...an abbreviation of the word balling) draws its origins from the illegal cocaine trade. On the upper rungs of the drug trade, dealers buy cocaine by the kilogram (kilo or key), and distribute to lower dealers in portions of an 1/8 ounce (known as an eightball, or ball). Therefore, a drug dealer who is ballin' is buying kilo's of cocaine at a bulk price, and selling eighth's of an ounce to lesser dealers at an inflated price.
1. He's ballin' coke all day, everyday.
2. Once I get my wood shop up and running, I'm gonna be ballin' cabinets.
3. Did you see that fat wad of cash? That dude is ballin'!
4. Those guys on the court are ballin'!
by Cyan Cincy Aug 31, 2005 share this add comment
(bold mine)

Hey, Searching...

I guess with Casey's friends, anything is possible, eh?

Number 3 stood out -- Maybe Annie has recently come into a large sum of money? 
Oh please, don't let the next Globe or N.E. "exclusive" be Annie....  I'm so hoping that somehow Annie is going to end up being LE's go-to witness to help put Casey away forever....  I hope she cannot or will not sell out, because I want her to be a hero for Caylee...

I can dream. 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2009, 12:30:50 AM »

Heykim - I didn't  did mean to ignore you, honest 

Smile thx klaas... uh.. i THINK *L*

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »

I thought I'd let monkeys know that tomorrow I'm going to Caylee's memorial site where her remains were found. My sister and I live in PA and visiting our mother for the week in Florida.
I found a beautiful suncatcher today at the botanical gardens in Sarasota that reads
"You are my Sunshine". I will be leaving it for Caylee. I will be leaving a message for Caylee from all of us ScaredMonkeys as well.

I will take pictures and will post them next week when I get back home.
The suncatcher sound's beautiful. What a wonderful gift for such a wonderful little soul. Have a great trip.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.