May 17, 2024, 10:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 169159 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2007, 02:29:58 PM »

Robots,you got that right.We offer speech lessons in Alabama,like "Foah means duck now.Snake means don't move forward."We do have the famous trail of golf,thanks to the government and strip mines.It supports the Teacher's retirement system.I do think that several of you are very right on what you say,in this case.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2007, 02:31:10 PM »

LOL @ FrostyFlakes   Laughing

KLPD reinforcements a good thing.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2007, 02:32:09 PM »

I knew about the problems in the ABC's ,but only a few listened.I am sorry about that.The aruban government hide well before
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
And the political infiltration in the Prosecution offices, especially in the case of the Attorney General, has met wilth loud criticism here and abroad.

Wonder if Jossy is talking about Nico Jorg and the Nadmar case or Teresa Croes and the NH case?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »

Sorry, but I was cracking up over this one: wanted to share it with you guys:

Laughing I love the avatar you found for Tamik, Klaas!

Tiger you have one on the avatar thread, too.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2007, 02:46:57 PM »

CBB - LOLOLOL   Laughing  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

It is mine ... all mine.  Do not get any "crazy" ideas crazybabyborg.  Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »

LOL ... too funny!  I am thankful I had put down my coffee cup.  My nighty got it a few minutes back ... the keyboard might get it next.

I will make sure to face the opposite direction the next time I climb on ducky's back.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

It is mine ... all mine.  Do not get any "crazy" ideas crazybabyborg.  Smile

Janet

No worries, Tamik! If you decide to use this for the Fourth, let me add a red, white, and blue ribbon to your "ride's" neck first, OK? I'm on the run, but will fix it and post in the lounge tonight.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »

Thank You,mrs Borg.Please don't assimilate me now.I hope you and John Borg are better.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2007, 03:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I asked EASY about the Dutch investigators.  This was his response from Jossy:

"They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here."

i hate all of em  Cool

Me too.  What the hell took them so long?  And I still don't know if I believe any of it...yet.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2007, 03:26:19 PM »

Yo, monkeys!

I'm wondering... what with Karen having recently returned to Holland, could she be behind the special police going to Aruba, and now additional police going?

Could it be that she has actually been a "good guy" all along, and had to play it the Aruban way until she was safely in Holland?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »

Good afternoon friends.... Very Happy

Peaches...have thought of you all day....sending wonderful healing thoughts....you are my hero....!

Been reading and packing for a really nice vacation that my son and DIL are taking me on....leaving tomorrow and will be gone for two weeks...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I asked EASY about the Dutch investigators.  This was his response from Jossy:

"They are sending a large team of policemen from Holland to further investigate both cases. The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has offered all cooperation to the Dutch authorities who will be coming soon to reinforce those that are already here."

i hate all of em  Cool

Me too.  What the hell took them so long?  And I still don't know if I believe any of it...yet.

Maybe they discovered the source of the "dancing on the bar" photos is deep in the government and our FBI also knows, so they are now pressured by our state dept to do something. You just never know.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2007, 03:29:34 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Sorry, I check in often and post not so much but....

Methinks perhaps there is a nexus between the two cases...

Corruption knows no boundaries and perhaps the same folks are somehow connected.  Normally investigations are kept separate but these two investigations appear to have the same team working on it....

If so, the results could be explosive to the political structure of Aruba...

UMMMMMM>>>>>>>>>

YEA......and about time...lol
welcome to da zoo Wink

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys!

I'm wondering... what with Karen having recently returned to Holland, could she be behind the special police going to Aruba, and now additional police going?

Could it be that she has actually been a "good guy" all along, and had to play it the Aruban way until she was safely in Holland?

I guess anything is possible justins...  Could she have possibly played into their hands and been somewhat of a counter spy?  A "mole" so to speak?  Very interesting thought there.

But as AnnieMW1 said..I still don't know if I believe it yet either... Good to see you Annie BTW.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2007, 03:34:04 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
about a year and a half ago I had a conversation with a Dutchman here in the Philippines.

He claimed that Aruba was very corrupt and the dreggs of the Kingdom.  He said that while he often traversed on business between Brazil and Holland that he never had and never would ever plan a stop-over in Aruba.

I have often thought -- even before the revelations of the tap on PVDS -- that the US had to be conducting serious surveillance of the island, especially due to the issues of not only trafficking of all kinds, but also because of the political climate in Venezuela... remember, Aruba to Venezuela is much like Cuba is to the US -- a hot bed of spy vs. spy and other activity that the rest of us only think happens in James Bond Movies....

OF COURSE FOX....so things got   "complicated"
without warning....and people did things they should not have done.....for many reasons.....

Still.  Has ruined Aruba.

I would never travel alone again...and skeptically w/ a 6' black man...lol...u who luv me know who  i mean....lol

So.....FOX.......what do u think will happen next??

TY

FOM Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Peaches...have thought of you all day....sending wonderful healing thoughts....you are my hero....!

Been reading and packing for a really nice vacation that my son and DIL are taking me on....leaving tomorrow and will be gone for two weeks...

Be careful, have lots of fun, and don't forget that washcloth.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "MeMere"

Be careful, have lots of fun, and don't forget that washcloth.  Laughing

You are too funny....thanks.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »

OT - Fox news reporting that U of Minnesota and Rider in Lawrenceville, NJ are having lockdown situations.  The details are minimal...in NJ unconfirmed report of a student w/weapon.

Hello, all...been lurking mostly the past couple days.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.