May 21, 2024, 12:15:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282685 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 

pus filled prostate

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2009, 07:43:01 PM »

OFF TOPIC

Klaas

something is wrong with the NH thread.  Nobody can quote/post except you and Mods.

Janet

Whew I thought Janet was saying I was off topic. Glad I read the rest of this post.

Anyways Guilty as Charged.

Yoo Hoo!!

Klaas ... are you up there?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »

A couple things ...

Hoover can't remember if he's ever been arrested ... can't remember what celebrity/politician/athlete he's protected ... but he remembers EXACTLY where everyone sat at the Ritz .. oh, and by the way ... he's not impressed with staying at the Ritz ... he's "stayed at hotels before" ... 

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ... according to Hoover ... the whole dinner at the Ritz ... when CinCin & Georgie & Lee & Mallory ... had just found out that Caylee's remains had been found ... there was NO ... NONE .. NADA ... discussion about it?!  If that's true ... the SA needs to use this to show that the whole A family and everyone involved with them already knew she was dead and where she would be found! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 

pus filled prostate
Eeewww ... and ... Oouch!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2009, 07:47:52 PM »

A couple things ...

Hoover can't remember if he's ever been arrested ... can't remember what celebrity/politician/athlete he's protected ... but he remembers EXACTLY where everyone sat at the Ritz .. oh, and by the way ... he's not impressed with staying at the Ritz ... he's "stayed at hotels before" ... 

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ... according to Hoover ... the whole dinner at the Ritz ... when CinCin & Georgie & Lee & Mallory ... had just found out that Caylee's remains had been found ... there was NO ... NONE .. NADA ... discussion about it?!  If that's true ... the SA needs to use this to show that the whole A family and everyone involved with them already knew she was dead and where she would be found! 

It does make it all the more obvious doesnt it

Bread poodin gets ya in the house....WHO KNEW!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

It's shocking he didn't think to bring a lawyer along 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2009, 07:50:05 PM »

A couple things ...

Either he's lying or he's crazy as a sh!t house rat .Who can't remember if they have ever been arrested?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

A couple things ...

Either he's lying or he's crazy as a sh!t house rat .Who can't remember if they have ever been arrested?
I love the term "sh!t house rat"!  It's the best!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2009, 07:51:42 PM »

Sniped from updated WFTV report:

Hoover is the man who videotaped the other Anthony family private eye, Dominic Casey, in the woods where Caylee's remains were later found. According to Morgan, Hoover believes Casey's brother led him to those woods.
"He believes the tip came from Lee Anthony," Morgan said.

Hoover also revealed Dominic Casey told him ABC News paid Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, big money, $200,000 to $225,000, for videos of Casey and Caylee, and later said Dominic Casey told him who, after investigating, he believes Caylee's father was.

"He thinks it was Jesse Grund," Hoover said.

"He thinks the father is Jesse Grund?" Morgan asked.

"That's what he had mentioned," Hoover said.

NOTE:   Cindy told investigators she "sent someone" to those woods the month before (Dec 11th)

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »

Hi Guys... I watched the trial also and she didn't even look in her parents direction that I could tell. I can't beleive that they would come and Cindy is straining to see her and she doesn't even care.

I think that it is a possibility that Cindy's rich brother is funding some of the cash. Even IF they hate Casey they may love their sister. She was the baby. Any thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing earlier today when I was watching the hearing.  Either that or I think George brother-in-law might be well off too....from what I remember from his FBI interview.  I think he mentioned that when he spoke of his sister and how she is mentally unstable.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »

pus filled prostate
Ewwwww Juju. He just reminded me of the dog I kept last week that had to drag his butt across the grass. Could it be a sign of lying?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2009, 07:55:07 PM »

A couple things ...

Probably a little of both. So by what I'm reading what he is saying about going to retrieve Caylee's remains, the Anthony's who went on LKL and also the live Caylee sighting in the mall, were they not commiting fraud getting donations while they knew she was dead? Or is this going to be ignored and no charges on this also?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2009, 07:55:51 PM »

A couple things ...

It does make it all the more obvious doesnt it

Bread poodin gets ya in the house....WHO KNEW!

Cappy you are a good cook, think you could whip up some bread puddin? I would be happy to deliver it to their house!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2009, 07:55:51 PM »

A couple things ...

I love the term "sh!t house rat"!  It's the best!   
Me too, that fits the whole Anthony clan 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

Sniped from updated WFTV report:

Hoover is the man who videotaped the other Anthony family private eye, Dominic Casey, in the woods where Caylee's remains were later found. According to Morgan, Hoover believes Casey's brother led him to those woods.
"He believes the tip came from Lee Anthony," Morgan said.

Hoover also revealed Dominic Casey told him ABC News paid Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, big money, $200,000 to $225,000, for videos of Casey and Caylee, and later said Dominic Casey told him who, after investigating, he believes Caylee's father was.

"He thinks it was Jesse Grund," Hoover said.

"He thinks the father is Jesse Grund?" Morgan asked.

"That's what he had mentioned," Hoover said.

NOTE:   Cindy told investigators she "sent someone" to those woods the month before (Dec 11th)

Which means there has to be a part IV ... ?!  Need it ... desparate and sweating again ... in case anyone cares! 

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »

OH NO!  Are all you monkeys on Part II?  It won't play for me!  Get off!  Get off!  (Have I mentioned that I'm a very selfish monkey?!)   

OMG A1 ... I felt like what an addict must feel ... desperate ... sweaty ... but it's finally playing Whew!
Sorry Monkeys ... bit of a meltdown in W Lafayette ... but I'm getting my fix now!   
is that Lousiana?  my oldest son lives in crowley.  sorry OT
Nope ... they are our "sister city"  (whatever that means) ... I'm in Indiana ... W Lafayette ... home of Purdue University!  Go Boilers ... who play UConn tomorrow ... and gonna get their azzes handed to them ... but Go Boilers anyway!   

Yeah, Newfie! Purdue fan here.......my dad graduated from there!
(sorry for o/t)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

Love Morgan again ... "So why did they stay at the Ritz when their house was available?" ....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2009, 07:58:05 PM »

So Hoover believes it was Lee on the phone, well isn't that just special.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »

A couple things ...

Probably a little of both. So by what I'm reading what he is saying about going to retrieve Caylee's remains, the Anthony's who went on LKL and also the live Caylee sighting in the mall, were they not commiting fraud getting donations while they knew she was dead? Or is this going to be ignored and no charges on this also?

Makes me mad too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2009, 08:00:18 PM »

Thanks for the updates Capp.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.