May 02, 2024, 12:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350910 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1040 on: September 17, 2008, 01:46:56 AM »

I'm finding it pretty interesting that Casey says her mom didn't want her jogging near the park, blah blah blah.........how would her mom have any say in where she jogged if she wasn't even home for almost a month?  

Maybe I'm not understanding the time frame of the dead jogger vs. the "month sans Casey" time frame.  

It's highly possible, because the eyelids are getting a bit heavy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 17, 2008, 01:49:32 AM »

Hi everyone.  I have another random thought/question.  A couple weeks back it was reported that JB's wife was along on one of his visits to the Anthony residence.  Could the prosecution subpoena her to find out what was discussed?  I don't know anything about Mrs. JB, but assume she isn't an attorney so she wouldn't be bound by privilege, or would she because she is married to him.
I think that includes her also....anyway I doubt anything was said in her presence, seeing as how good JB is at keeping Casey away from everyone...

Thanks for the reply.  It was such a strange, unprofessional thing to do, but then it is JB.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 17, 2008, 01:49:57 AM »

I'm finding it pretty interesting that Casey says her mom didn't want her jogging near the park, blah blah blah.........how would her mom have any say in where she jogged if she wasn't even home for almost a month?  

Maybe I'm not understanding the time frame of the dead jogger vs. the "month sans Casey" time frame.  

Whats even more interesting is that Casey exspects anyone to beleive that she wouldnt do just as she pleased no matter what her mom might have wanted...Im sure her mom didnt want her to steel checks, dance on poles, sleep with the police department ,use up her credit cards and a hundred other things so im sure she decided to listen her that time....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: September 17, 2008, 01:50:50 AM »

Hi everyone.  I have another random thought/question.  A couple weeks back it was reported that JB's wife was along on one of his visits to the Anthony residence.  Could the prosecution subpoena her to find out what was discussed?  I don't know anything about Mrs. JB, but assume she isn't an attorney so she wouldn't be bound by privilege, or would she because she is married to him.
I think that includes her also....anyway I doubt anything was said in her presence, seeing as how good JB is at keeping Casey away from everyone...

I truly believe the house is legally bugged!

I hope you're correct.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1044 on: September 17, 2008, 01:51:40 AM »

Whats even more interesting is that Casey exspects anyone to beleive that she wouldnt do just as she pleased no matter what her mom might have wanted...Im sure her mom didnt want her to steel checks, dance on poles, sleep with the police department ,use up her credit cards and a hundred other things so im sure she decided to listen her that time....

Yes, the dingbat wasn't quite as obedient as she would like them to believe.  

(Understatement of the year?)

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: September 17, 2008, 01:51:46 AM »

Casey's relationship with her mother is really interesting.  Bits and pieces are revealed in some statements.  I think what Casey says her mother says and does is most revealing, even if it may not be true.  Casey might also relate what she would like her mother to say, even if she didn't say it.  Does that make sense?  I think Casey wished for a mother-daughter relationship that was different from the reality.

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: September 17, 2008, 01:53:14 AM »

Yes, the dingbat wasn't quite as obedient as she would like them to believe.  

(Understatement of the year?)
Yea  i think she wins with that one statement....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: September 17, 2008, 01:58:01 AM »

Casey's relationship with her mother is really interesting.  Bits and pieces are revealed in some statements.  I think what Casey says her mother says and does is most revealing, even if it may not be true.  Casey might also relate what she would like her mother to say, even if she didn't say it.  Does that make sense?  I think Casey wished for a mother-daughter relationship that was different from the reality.
I think your right and it makes total sense...to my way of thinking she probably was getting attention the way she had always gotten it ....by doing something wrong.....and then Ill bet if you ask her friends, she was probably saying how  how much her mother worried about her and all kinds of stuff like that, when obviously that wasnt the case...proven by her being gone for 30 days and if she heard from her Mom , she was prolly the one doing the calling.

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:50 AM »

I even left one and it was deleted right after.  It wouldnt be a biggie, it is just sad that someone has the time to sit there and delete every comment she gets.  She was getting about 20 an hour.

Isn't there a way to set up a Facebook so that you can't recieve comments at all?

Yes, in your Facebook settings you can select not to receive any 'posts'.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1049 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:31 AM »

I'm wondering if she was completely full of crap about her mom even being controlling with her - I wouldn't think a controlling mom would cover their kid's butt so many times - unless she held those things over her head.   I still see a truly controlling mom as the type that a child/adult child knows better than to betray or rebel against.   Usually, the fear is where the control is and Casey didn't seem to fear that woman one bit.   Casey sounds like the one in control, if anyone.

Just listen to that first jailhouse phone call in which Casey tells her to give the phone to someone else because she doesn't want to talk to her - Cindy comes back with something and adds the word "sweetheart".   GAG ME.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1050 on: September 17, 2008, 02:08:53 AM »

just wondering AGAIN....but here it goes.....with all the yardwork and that plant that keeps surfacing in the Anthony's backyard....WHY would anyone in this family have to (borrow) a shovel from anybody......certainly they had their own...ya think!
Well, if the tools were locked in the shed when someone needed the shovel, then borrowing the neighbors would be the quick option.

You know, that's one of the lamest parts of the early story; prior to the script story, which absolutely wins the Stupid award of the year. Cindy wouldn't come home, or let Caylee see Cindy, but she just drops by to dig up the weeds and borrows a shovel to do it. And BTW, I guess Caylee was left alone in the pool while Casey went next door to borrow the shovel. Even if she were in the house, you don't leave a 2 year old alone anywhere!

Yes, the shovel story as explained by Cindy is really unbelievable.  Casey was not digging bamboo.  The shed was locked, so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel to dig something.  George's story about the gas cans was a total crock.  They were in alibi's for Casey mode by then.

I know, Casey seems like the kind of perosn who would be concerned with weeds! 

When she isn't concerned about breaking the lock on the shed, according to George, she's thoughtful enough to rid the yard of bamboo. Yeah, that passes the credibility test...........
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: September 17, 2008, 02:10:03 AM »

I'm wondering if she was completely full of crap about her mom even being controlling with her - I wouldn't think a controlling mom would cover their kid's butt so many times - unless she held those things over her head.   I still see a truly controlling mom as the type that a child/adult child knows better than to betray or rebel against.   Usually, the fear is where the control is and Casey didn't seem to fear that woman one bit.   Casey sounds like the one in control, if anyone.

Just listen to that first jailhouse phone call in which Casey tells her to give the phone to someone else because she doesn't want to talk to her - Cindy comes back with something and adds the word "sweetheart".   GAG ME.
Yes I noticed that also....if I was to say that to my Mom she would have told me"Your gonna talk to me whether you want to or not ...this is my phone and therefore its me that is on the other end " I would have been saying yes mame and no mame and prolly started crying lol.......

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1052 on: September 17, 2008, 02:10:35 AM »

just wondering AGAIN....but here it goes.....with all the yardwork and that plant that keeps surfacing in the Anthony's backyard....WHY would anyone in this family have to (borrow) a shovel from anybody......certainly they had their own...ya think!
Well, if the tools were locked in the shed when someone needed the shovel, then borrowing the neighbors would be the quick option.

You know, that's one of the lamest parts of the early story; prior to the script story, which absolutely wins the Stupid award of the year. Cindy wouldn't come home, or let Caylee see Cindy, but she just drops by to dig up the weeds and borrows a shovel to do it. And BTW, I guess Caylee was left alone in the pool while Casey went next door to borrow the shovel. Even if she were in the house, you don't leave a 2 year old alone anywhere!

Yes, the shovel story as explained by Cindy is really unbelievable.  Casey was not digging bamboo.  The shed was locked, so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel to dig something.  George's story about the gas cans was a total crock.  They were in alibi's for Casey mode by then.

I know, Casey seems like the kind of perosn who would be concerned with weeds! 

When she isn't concerned about breaking the lock on the shed, according to George, she's thoughtful enough to rid the yard of bamboo. Yeah, that passes the credibility test...........

What a sweetie, that girl....   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1053 on: September 17, 2008, 02:12:37 AM »

I'm turning in. Have a great night monkeys and God Bless you all! 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 17, 2008, 02:12:47 AM »

I'm thinking that they did talk to this marine guy early on and have continued to.  Didn't Padilla mention several phone conversations between Hawkins and CASEy that the police are quite interested in when he was on NG last night?

I think OSCO are following up everything, crossing t's and dotting i's.  This is part of their thorough investigation. 
Yes. but i thought i was the only one who believes what padilla say's

I do too Mrs.  I always look forward to what LP says and Thank You for sharing anything.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 17, 2008, 02:14:26 AM »

I'm turning in. Have a great night monkeys and God Bless you all! 
Goodnight...and sweet dreams.....

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: September 17, 2008, 02:16:58 AM »

It just makes no sense at all, why borrow a shovel to do a dirty deed??   That's like borrowing a knife before you stab someone.   

I thought the neighbor said it was more like a spade.  Maybe she used it to break into the shed?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: September 17, 2008, 02:21:49 AM »

It just makes no sense at all, why borrow a shovel to do a dirty deed??   That's like borrowing a knife before you stab someone.   

I thought the neighbor said it was more like a spade.  Maybe she used it to break into the shed?
could be that she did ...but then why would CINDY say that she used it to cut back the bamboo in the backyard....see  its all a big story to cover up for Casey...makes no sense...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 17, 2008, 02:41:10 AM »

Hey, is anybody here...Im getting scared all by myself....yikes........

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: September 17, 2008, 02:54:13 AM »

Hey, is anybody here...Im getting scared all by myself....yikes........

I'm here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.