May 13, 2024, 01:26:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 311097 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2010, 10:11:25 PM »

They say, that when people get divorced, they tend to go back to doing the things they did before the marriage- things that made them feel good.

Prior to meeting Kaine, what did Terri do?
The article written about Terri states she went to school to learn management - McDonald's Food chain. And that she worked in restaurants, not stating though what her position was.
Management? Service? I guess that is why they started the franchise ( that became the lawsuit) Chubby's Restaurant. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »

From 2009 Terri's Facebook
http://caseview.us/topic/3505258/1/

2009 ( I am guessing would be in late summer/mid fall)?
Terri Moulton Horman Carpets cleaned. Check. Roof and gutters done. Check. Flower beds and blackberries killed. Check. 2 trips to the dump for said blackberries. Check. Kaine needs to get his ass home. I'm tired. Smile
Was that work " Hired" or did she do it herself?
--
How many blackberries does one have that they need to be ?killed? and toted away?
Maybe someone can explain that to me? Would not nature take care of the blackberries?
Birds/Squirrels etc? unless they were right next to your house and they were causing issues..that would be a lot of blackberries still. Why not take them to back of the Horman house property? Not like they would not be eaten by animals.  I have a huge giant wild red raspberry tree/shrub ?? its not growing inside my yard. But it hangs over my fence. Seems the birds and squirrels take care of it for me.  Its over 9feet tall / its huge.
just strange to me .. dunno. 

Sounds to me she was cutting away the plants, not just getting rid of berries.  Wouldn't you save the berries?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman Carpets cleaned. Check. Roof and gutters done. Check. Flower beds and blackberries killed. Check. 2 trips to the dump for said blackberries. Check. Kaine needs to get his ass home. I'm tired. Smile
--
How many blackberries does one have that they need to be ?killed? and toted away?
Maybe someone can explain that to me? Would not nature take care of the blackberries?
Birds/Squirrels etc? unless they were right next to your house and they were causing issues..that would be a lot of blackberries still. Why not take them to back of the Horman house property? Not like they would not be eaten by animals.  I have a huge giant wild red raspberry tree/shrub ?? its not growing inside my yard. But it hangs over my fence. Seems the birds and squirrels take care of it for me.  Its over 9feet tall / its huge.

That's what I am doing on my vacation. Eradicating Blackberries. This has been a great year for them to take over. They grow up in trees that are close by. They spread out and repopulate majorly.  If you dump them you will end up with them starting anew.  It takes about 3yrs to remove the blackberries completely from a piece of property. Every spring you have to spray them when you see them.  This is the first year I purchased the required killer for Blackberries.  I don't know of anything that will ever eat the stalks which are totally covered with huge thorns.  I have the scars to prove it. 

Now back to Kyron

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

--

Sounds to me she was cutting away the plants, not just getting rid of berries.  Wouldn't you save the berries?

The berries are great and yummy its just the plants that can take over a whole piece of property in no time.  I hope to be done eradicating mine when I return to work after Labor Day.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

--

Yah, I guess that is why I am scratching my head on that one.  Maybe, they were not sprayed with bug killer? ( natural or other) ..that she felt they were not edible?  just seems like a lot of berries to dispose of. My berries and from my past ( my grandparents property) they fall to ground " ripe" and they are eaten/the majority of them are/ by wildlife. If they are still stuck on the branches etc ..that means they are not ripe for picking. The ones that stay, after season, usually dry up and fall away.
The ones that fall, that are not eaten, are destroyed by the lawn mower.
--
How it shows the post ( no date offered) I copied the post above and below with the Berrie post in the middle.

Terri and John Storment are now friends. · Add as Friend

Terri Moulton Horman Went for a 2.16 mile run pushing a stroller....whew! Harder than I thought. Smile
July 15, 2009 at 12:00pm
--
The other thing though too, How many Women " clean their own gutters" .. I am not a wimp, but you will never find me " cleaning out my Gutters" .. I am afraid of falling. You would never find me on a ladder braced against my house - unless it was a emergency.
That's why I ask with her list of " Check" things done? Was that hired work and it was finally " Off her list of things that needed to be done" that she had someone come in ? I don't believe with all the slopes and height of the Horman House - Terri herself " Cleaned the Gutters" ..unless she is one Super Woman ? 
--
Terri expresses herself " fear of heights"
May 1, 2009 at 12:11pm
Terri Moulton Horman Dumping my mustang off a 10 foot ravine January '08 while going backwards down a hill due to black ice....thank God the kids weren't with us.
5 Things That Terrify Me by Terri
Child Abuse, Heights, Really Deep Water, Old men in Speedos and Black Ice.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

I wouldn't be a bit surprised it TH was into phone sex, and if she got paid for it, all the better for her I guess.  She sexted for free, so who knows if she would have some type of way to get paid for it.  I think that when it's all said and done, there will be a lot of things that were going on in that home that would turn heads.  I can't believe that Kaine was totally in the dark as to her nature, he was married to her, and dating her while living with a pregnant Desiree.  She didn't have boundaries, and without starting WWIII, Kaine's are questionable, IMO.  I don't think Kaine had anything at all to do with this, but I think he knows things about TH that he may or may not have chosen to share with LE since it may reflect poorly on him.  Doesn't really matter, anyway, at this point.

I do wish they would give HO a scent to work with.  It's been too long not to try anything at this point.  The uncertainty has got to be killing them.

Good Evening all ...

O4bull ( a monkey offered this site in the last cage, it shows Terri's facebook)
Thought of this comment she wrote in March 2010.
Does not show the date: but is in between posts of March 11, March 19, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman Anyone else annoyed that we are required to fill out a census? I like to buck the system which is why when I make a phone call or text on my cell I go out and sit in my car.

Why? is the reception better in the " Mustang" on her cell?? I don't understand that comment. Who she felt she needed " Privacy" from ???
With all the talk that " Terri and Dede" used their "throw away" cell phones " outside of the Horman House"
Others comments
Not sure on the date:
Terri Moulton Horman I was About to go chew on our 7 year old since I heard music coming from the back of the house and told him the baby was sleeping. Nope. She had reached through the slats of her crib and was playing a nearby piano...lol!

Posted in Feb 2010:
Terri Moulton Horman Took Kitty to Barnes and Noble today and we were in the Children's section. An elderly couple was watching her and then the husband said to me "She's adorable - is she your granddaughter?" It took all my restraint not to harm the man.....

Hmm  TH seems to be a bit sensitive 
The only reason I can see going to the car to text or call someone, while calling it "bucking the system" is if she's doing something she shouldn't be doing.  Sexting and MFH plots come to mind.  Wonder if the pics she sent to MC were taken in the Mustang? Wink
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

No Rose, you are up late!  Good to see you on the flip side.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »

--

That's what I am doing on my vacation. Eradicating Blackberries. This has been a great year for them to take over. They grow up in trees that are close by. They spread out and repopulate majorly.  If you dump them you will end up with them starting anew.  It takes about 3yrs to remove the blackberries completely from a piece of property. Every spring you have to spray them when you see them.  This is the first year I purchased the required killer for Blackberries.  I don't know of anything that will ever eat the stalks which are totally covered with huge thorns.  I have the scars to prove it. 

Now back to Kyron
That is why I brought this up, it is about Kyron in essence. Terri professes she is " working effortlessly killing blackberries/ie and going to the Dump twice in one day.  To remove " and dump" and that she cleaned the gutters etc..cleaning the yard, made me think she had help. Was it the Landscaper that Kaine didn't know about? Or Or ? bang my head.
Because she states at the end.. Kaine did not help. He better get his axx home. I am tired. I guess that is the other thing that grabbed my attention. Landscapers and Kaine .. do not seem to go together.   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »

Deenie, I snipped this to save on stacking.  I thought it was interesting because Seamus O'Riley says that the order in which we write things are the importance we place on them.  She just described a horrifying incident where she went backwards down a hill and dumped her Mustang off a 10 foot ravine due to black ice.  YET, Child Abuse, Heights, Really Deep Water, and OLD MEN in SPEEDOS terrified her more.
She lists Child Abuse first (was she abusing and was afraid she'd be found out?)
Heights was listed 2nd, so you may have a very good point regarding the gutters. 
She sure got a lot done with a baby at home too. 

Terri Moulton Horman Dumping my mustang off a 10 foot ravine January '08 while going backwards down a hill due to black ice....thank God the kids weren't with us.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Hey Bearly!  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Hi Ms. Bearly ... NoRose in the Rafters 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2010, 10:55:12 PM »

why is going out and texting and calling on the phone in the car "bucking the system"?  Does that mean that she feels that the car is a detriment to having the cell phone ping because it's metal?

I am just guessing here.  What could bucking the system mean?

She and Dede both like to "buck the system".  Dede ditched her internet service provider and used free waves. That's bucking the system.  But what is it with the cell phone in a car?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2010, 10:55:32 PM »

Blackberry clearing/landscaper had been discussed here a few days ago, there are 3 pics of yard cleaned up posted on Terri's fb Sept. 09

Blackberry section #1 cleared. For those who don't know, behind those 3 small trees in the middle you couldn't even see past because there were so many.
Add a caption
Blackberry section #1 cleared.  For those who don't know, behind those 3 small trees in the middle you couldn't even see past because there were so many.

Added September 18, 2009
Pamela Murray Awesoome, they are a bear to pull out. Just hand the root to Kiara, she'll haul it up in 2 seconds flat. Smile
September 21, 2009 at 2:46am · Report

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037219&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=735562&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just got in from work and just started reading the new thread and something came to me just now while reading a post referring to B&D...what if, and a big what if, TH is a Madame and can't tell where she is sometimes because one or some of her clients may be high profile?  I know, just grasping at straws and too far fetched.  Thought ya'll might like a laugh.  But...could splain some of her not being able to speak about missing hours.  All hypothetical and if someone already posted this then maybe sick minds think alike! lol lol lol  I had better go to bed soon, gettin goofy.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

I'm lost here .... HELP !!

Sandi Lessman -

Looking into the story she posts all over online about her nephew Ronnie Smith having gotten on the wrong bus at school in Eugene, Oregon - found weeks later in some kind of train car "belly" in Washington state - I cannot find a "legit" news story on it?  Anyone here that's local to Oregon... have you heard of this story actually happening?  She says it happened in 1978 - I've googled about 100 diff variations of the info - "nada" info on it except her story/comments on blogs/etc?
here are some links where it's been posted:

http://connect-uat.nj.com/user/thatkewlgirl/index.html

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67659&sid=d3899ec2c1e8c829cdb6e09cdf38979f

I went to http://special.registerguard.com  - a local Eugene, Oregon online newspaper - ran a search thru archives (they go back all the way to the 1800's they claim!)  I searched all of 1977/1978/1979 - Ronnie Smith/Ronald Smith/Ron Smith - nada... not a THING about this little kid missing/found dead/etc - 0
http://news.google.com/archivesearch?as_q=ronnie+smith&num=50&hl=en&btnG=Search+Archives&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_user_ldate=1977&as_user_hdate=1979&lr=&as_src=register-guard&as_price=p0&as_scoring=a

Why can't I find any news articles on it?  Too Old?? I wouldn't think so?  I've dug thru newspaper archives much older - but I really don't know if this is just not posted online anywhere within a "legit" news/info type site
I'm not claiming it is not TRUE - just finding it kinda odd that I cannot find anything about this occuring

Sandi Lessman's own words on MKH's comments section:

Sandi Lessman
Have they checked the rail yards as well? Every idea of where to look is worth doing. They know where he isn't, so time to find him.

In 1978, my 6 yr old nephew, Ronnie Smith, disappeared from his school in Eugene OR. They found him a couple... weeks later inside a 'belly dump' wood chip car in Washington. His school was nowhere near the railroad tracks either. Unfortunately, not a happy ending in our family. But finding him... priceless.
See More
June 14 at 7:59pm

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=127799917251411&comments=1#!/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=127799917251411&comments=1#s127799917251411 - under the heading: Dive Teams Search Columbia River - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland
and can also be found digging thru various other Facebook page comments...

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »

Deenie, I snipped this to save on stacking.  I thought it was interesting because Seamus O'Riley says that the order in which we write things are the importance we place on them.  She just described a horrifying incident where she went backwards down a hill and dumped her Mustang off a 10 foot ravine due to black ice.  YET, Child Abuse, Heights, Really Deep Water, and OLD MEN in SPEEDOS terrified her more.
She lists Child Abuse first (was she abusing and was afraid she'd be found out?)
Heights was listed 2nd, so you may have a very good point regarding the gutters. 
She sure got a lot done with a baby at home too. 

O4Bull - I wonder who was in the car with her? she says She " dumping my Mustang" that to me is it was her " driving" the vehicle. Not her (My) showing ownership of the vehicle, but she was Driving when the event happened. She then says " Thank God, the kids weren't with 'us'. 
Who was in the car with her? If it were Kaine, would she not have told all her FB buddies " Kaine and I " were in a horrible spin out etc.. ??
Yah, I agree with you on the priority list of fears ..  It struck me too strange. FB is for " fun and frolic" and for one to express themselves without being monitored ( mmkay)
Her first "Fear" thought though was not out of Fun or even funny. Child Abuse 
That's sort of strange, coming from one who prides herself on being a MOM, a Teacher, a Mom of two young children..using FB as a bragging page. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »

why is going out and texting and calling on the phone in the car "bucking the system"?  Does that mean that she feels that the car is a detriment to having the cell phone ping because it's metal?

She and Dede both like to "buck the system".  Dede ditched her internet service provider and used free waves. That's bucking the system.  But what is it with the cell phone in a car?
I have no clue .. if you have GPS/Syndicate Radio in your vehicle ?? is it possible that your cell runs of your CAR? that you pick up a different service provider? for the cell to operate? I am so not techy.  Nothing though seems to shock me anymore. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »

I have no clue .. if you have GPS/Syndicate Radio in your vehicle ?? is it possible that your cell runs of your CAR? that you pick up a different service provider? for the cell to operate? I am so not techy.  Nothing though seems to shock me anymore. 

I think she just didn't want Kaine watching or listening in on her calls.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »

--

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037219&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=735562&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1242956515082

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »

I'm lost here .... HELP !!

Sandi Lessman -

Looking into the story she posts all over online about her nephew Ronnie Smith having gotten on the wrong bus at school in Eugene, Oregon - found weeks later in some kind of train car "belly" in Washington state - I cannot find a "legit" news story on it?  Anyone here that's local to Oregon... have you heard of this story actually happening?  She says it happened in 1978 - I've googled about 100 diff variations of the info - "nada" info on it except her story/comments on blogs/etc?
here are some links where it's been posted:

http://connect-uat.nj.com/user/thatkewlgirl/index.html

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67659&sid=d3899ec2c1e8c829cdb6e09cdf38979f

I went to http://special.registerguard.com  - a local Eugene, Oregon online newspaper - ran a search thru archives (they go back all the way to the 1800's they claim!)  I searched all of 1977/1978/1979 - Ronnie Smith/Ronald Smith/Ron Smith - nada... not a THING about this little kid missing/found dead/etc - 0
http://news.google.com/archivesearch?as_q=ronnie+smith&num=50&hl=en&btnG=Search+Archives&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_user_ldate=1977&as_user_hdate=1979&lr=&as_src=register-guard&as_price=p0&as_scoring=a

Why can't I find any news articles on it?  Too Old?? I wouldn't think so?  I've dug thru newspaper archives much older - but I really don't know if this is just not posted online anywhere within a "legit" news/info type site
I'm not claiming it is not TRUE - just finding it kinda odd that I cannot find anything about this occuring

Sandi Lessman's own words on MKH's comments section:

Sandi Lessman
Have they checked the rail yards as well? Every idea of where to look is worth doing. They know where he isn't, so time to find him.

In 1978, my 6 yr old nephew, Ronnie Smith, disappeared from his school in Eugene OR. They found him a couple... weeks later inside a 'belly dump' wood chip car in Washington. His school was nowhere near the railroad tracks either. Unfortunately, not a happy ending in our family. But finding him... priceless.
See More
June 14 at 7:59pm

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=127799917251411&comments=1#!/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=127799917251411&comments=1#s127799917251411 - under the heading: Dive Teams Search Columbia River - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland
and can also be found digging thru various other Facebook page comments...
Deenie I tried to look up info. on this last night and didn't come across anything yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.