May 14, 2024, 05:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 365709 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »

Murt is making announcement right now.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »

They tried to get the dive stopped??? What right would they have? What reason? They just made themselves look as guilty as h...Why would their lawyer go along? What is in the water in Florida?
How is an attorney going to stop the LE from doing their investigation?

There is nothing in the Florida water, I drink a gallon of it a day....however I think Cindy's bottled waters might be spiked. That women makes a b!tch look good.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »

Concerning what should and should not be done in such a situation like this, I think we all agree that people handle their grief and shock in different ways.  We know the stages of grief.  We fully acknowledge that we would be crazy with grief if we lost a child.  Having said that, much of what the Anthonys have done and are doing are NOT connected to grief.  Denial is not the same as outright lying.  Grief is not the same as throwing hissy fits in public.  And even the most grief-stricken person is not allowed to harrass, threaten or stalk others.  What Cindy and George did today comes very close to that. They did not show up at the search to help, to encourage or even to protest.  They obviously showed up to make trouble and create a scene.  It is just unimaginable and indicates that Cindy is out of control. 

I have never thought that Cindy, George or Lee should join the search if they did not feel compelled to be there.  I cannot imagine anything any more horrific than a relative finding a murdered child.  I do not expect them to walk those fields and streams hoping to find Caylee's body, but they should understand the motivations of the volunteers, TES and the police.  Caylee is missing.  Casey is not truthful.

About the memorial, anyone can hold a memorial.  It is not unusual for people who feel especially touched by a situation to hold a memorial, even if they are not family or in the same town with family.  I suppose Cindy wants to control that, too.  Cindy keeps saying there is not enough proof to show that Caylee is dead, although she herself smelled the stench of decay.  But the rest of us see no reason to believe that Caylee is still alive.  If her body is not found, she deserves a memorial, and the family has no interest in organizing or attending one.

Cindy's behavior is stupid above all else and will not help to provide closure to this case or to her family.  The whole family seems emotionally unevolved to me.  Others who have found themselves in tragic situations do not behave this way.  Her behavior is self-serving and to me, indicative of what really went on behind closed doors in that family, where hotheads were always blowing their stacks between the taking of glossy photos for the family album.

I think you may be on to something with your previous post...about alcohol being involved....this kind of stupid behavior does smack of alchol induced behavior IMO.

Just a quick note to add to your great post.  Given all that CA has shown by way of her temper and jealousy it is not logical that she would  have wanted to be all up in ZG's business. There's no way her grandaughter would have been being tended to by ANYONE that CA wouldn't have felt threatened by.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2008, 03:03:15 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

okay, that was funny!  I was thinking the same thing.  I thought he was going to lock the doors!

Ya know, a little piece of duct tape works on that too.  LOL

I am sure Klaas would be happy to give them a piece from her roll.

Wink

Actually, I was talking about the ding ding of the door being open.

I should read posts better before I reply to them.

Bad me.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »

Murt- has an open announcement.. 

"I like to give people the benefit of the doubt...
I was gonna be that way with the Anthonys...
I sent an open letter to Cindy Anthony of my willingness to have either her or George or Lee or all of them tell their side...
I'm formally withdrawing that offer...
I saw this with this one caviat.. I know there are people that believe Caylee is alive.. that Casey is innocent.. I respect your decision to support them.. I'm not gonna disrespect you for it.. people are entitled to their opinions.
To the administrators that I' a member of that has a theme of it that is in the favor of the Anthonys.. that believe in Casey's innocence.. I am resigning from your board"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »

Murt resigning from message boards that have pro Anthony/Case innocent sections. And CA and GA are NOT to call him.

I remember you, Caylee.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2008, 03:04:24 PM »

It would not surprise me if Nejames ceased to be their lawyer after this.  Lawyers do not appreciate clients who do not take their advice and who go off on uncontrolled tangents and throw tantrums.  This makes Nejames look bad and uneffective.

Someone, Lala's Mom, I think, mentioned in an earlier post that Casey was probably enjoying all this drama.  She may very well be.  I don't think she has much concern or love for her parents.  And if she was in a battle with Cindy, she may feel that she has "won" in many ways by stripping Cindy of the pawn in their chess game, Caylee, and by leaving Cindy and George with smell of death surrounding them.  What better revenge than that, in the eyes of a sociopath? 
Love your posts..you just summed it all up!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »

Murt- has an open announcement.. 

"I like to give people the benefit of the doubt...
I was gonna be that way with the Anthonys...
I sent an open letter to Cindy Anthony of my willingness to have either her or George or Lee or all of them tell their side...
I'm formally withdrawing that offer...
I say this with this one caviat.. I know there are people that believe Caylee is alive.. that Casey is innocent.. I respect your decision to support them.. I'm not gonna disrespect you for it.. people are entitled to their opinions.
To the administrators that I'm a member of that has a theme of it that is in the favor of the Anthonys.. that believe in Casey's innocence.. I am resigning from your board"

edited a typo..  tried to get the gist of it, as much word for word as I could.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »

Just a quick note to add to your great post.  Given all that CA has shown by way of her temper and jealousy it is not logical that she would  have wanted to be all up in ZG's business. There's no way her grandaughter would have been being tended to by ANYONE that CA wouldn't have felt threatened by.

DING!! DING!!! DING!!!!  You get the banana!!  AMEN AMEN!!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »

I am only a drunk when I drink but crazy is obviously very different!! Personally, I think LP is playing psychological warfare with the a's and I don't mean anthony...The memorial, the things he says on NG, the search....He is taking crazy and trying to push it to a whole new level!!! He is going toe to toe with them and I am not really sure why except that maybe because he can and he despises them and what they don't stand for

I so agree with you.  I have wondered this for quite a while.  Great observation!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »

The camera audio just stopped.

!~*Mar*~!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

Message to GA and CA (and LA): Don't call me either, you bunch of bleeeeeeeps.

I remember you, Caylee.
Justfactsmadam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

okay, that was funny!  I was thinking the same thing.  I thought he was going to lock the doors!

Ya know, a little piece of duct tape works on that too.  LOL

I am sure Klaas would be happy to give them a piece from her roll.

Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:48 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

When I listened to the video it was obvious to me that Tim was not endorsing the search today.....

When LP said something about why he joined with TES in the search efforts....he said something about doing it for spite...not his EXACT words....but close enough....I don't think this went down well with TIM... ..JMO.  Tim , as we have all seen, will do everything possible to help a family....for the reason that HE CARES and he never wants a family to go through what he went through....to hear Leonard say he is in it for SPITE couldn't have set well with TIM...IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

thanks Des for calling LP.

i'm still praying for LP and those divers. bring Caylee home!

Praying in Illinois for Caylee to be found today. God Bless LP and all others involved in finding this child...............please lord let her be found.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

They tried to get the dive stopped??? What right would they have? What reason? They just made themselves look as guilty as h...Why would their lawyer go along? What is in the water in Florida?
How is an attorney going to stop the LE from doing their investigation?

There is nothing in the Florida water, I drink a gallon of it a day....however I think Cindy's bottled waters might be spiked. That women makes a b!tch look good.

That women makes a b!tch look good.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Murt resigning from message boards that have pro Anthony/Case innocent sections. And CA and GA are NOT to call him.

Go Murt Go..........what a guy...
Hope the footage of the a's hits the news channels.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »

What is most amazing is that all of this crazy crap has gone on, and not one ounce of it has been from Casey.  That "thing" is locked up...now can we lock up Cindy too? 
The actions today reminded me of a trailer trash brawl one might see on TV.  Way to bring up the class rating there Cindy!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2008, 03:07:34 PM »

Murt's phone just died.. people that want to get a hold of him have to call Lois or somebody else. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2008, 03:07:37 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

When I listened to the video it was obvious to me that Tim was not endorsing the search today.....

When LP said something about why he joined with TES in the search efforts....he said something about doing it for spite...not his EXACT words....but close enough....I don't think this went down well with TIM... ..JMO.  Tim , as we have all seen, will do everything possible to help a family....for the reason that HE CARES and he never wants a family to go through what he went through....to hear Leonard say he is in it for SPITE couldn't have set well with TIM...IMO

I agree, Sunny. If it weren't for the Anthonys showing up and making a spectacle, I would have stopped watching after hearing what Tim said. Now, I just don't know.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.