May 13, 2024, 02:38:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 172444 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #840 on: December 16, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/16/caylee-anthony-case-a-look-at-the-defenses-experts/

Caylee Anthony case: A look at the defense’s experts
Posted on December 16, 2010 by Valhall
Thank-you. I have watched Henry Lee and Dr. Werner Spitz in action before. Don't think it is any secret that with money and more recognition, an expert can and will tweak their findings. It will all come down to who the jury believes and trusts with the experts, and who they like more, the defense team or the prosecution. And with all the experts findings, they better make it easy to comprehend, and not bore the jury to death. Dr. Spitz, when he goes on and on, could make a sleeping person go into a very deep sleep, while Dr Lee it is hard to understand what he is saying.

I totally agree with you no rose!
Wee Wee has lived in this country for how many years???? and we still can't understand his English....that being said, I don't trust him at all, not after tampering with evidence (finger nail) in the Phil Spector case. Even the judge basically called him a liar. I hope the State questions him about that if he testifies.
Liar for hire......
I totally agree and I sure hope the state discredits him!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 16, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

Caylee....Report of Examination.
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony,%20caylee_report.pdf
Page 20 of PDF speaks about fracture of the distal metaphysis tibia.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #842 on: December 16, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »

Thanks, Trimm!

IMO, this one will be very important to the defense:

Dr. Werner Spitz

Field of Expertise:  Forensic Pathology
Area of intended testimony: The defense will have Dr. Spitz present his findings from a second autopsy he conducted on Caylee’s remains.
Issue at hand: Dr. Spitz is there to agree with Dr. Garavaglia because that is to the benefit of Casey Anthony.  Dr. Spitz agrees with Dr. G’s conclusions that there were no signs of ante- or perimortem trauma to Caylee and that a cause of death cannot be determined.

Talk about a twist of words!   Yes, she stated that a cause of death could not be determined BUT she concluded via other evidence that it was indeed a homicide, Oy!
They may not have found any broken bones or other trauma to the bones but I do believe that that duct tape over the nose and mouth will speak volumes to the jury!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 16, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »

Trim, off-topic, you really do a great job providing sources and updates, thank you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 16, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »

Trim, off-topic, you really do a great job providing sources and updates, thank you.

Thank you Blink.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 16, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/anthony-defense-to-call-mcgruff-the-crime-dog-as-expert-witness/
Anthony Defense to Call McGruff the Crime Dog as Expert Witness
Posted December 16, 2010 by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, eggtreenews, jose baez, Parody News. Leave a Comment

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: December 16, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/16/2010           Correspondence
12/16/2010           Supplemental State Witness List
12/16/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex
12/16/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #847 on: December 16, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »

Thank you Blink.  an angelic monkey

I'll 2nd that!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #848 on: December 16, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/16/caylee-anthony-case-a-look-at-the-defenses-experts/

Caylee Anthony case: A look at the defense’s experts
Posted on December 16, 2010 by Valhall
Thank-you. I have watched Henry Lee and Dr. Werner Spitz in action before. Don't think it is any secret that with money and more recognition, an expert can and will tweak their findings. It will all come down to who the jury believes and trusts with the experts, and who they like more, the defense team or the prosecution. And with all the experts findings, they better make it easy to comprehend, and not bore the jury to death. Dr. Spitz, when he goes on and on, could make a sleeping person go into a very deep sleep, while Dr Lee it is hard to understand what he is saying.

I totally agree with you no rose!
Wee Wee has lived in this country for how many years???? and we still can't understand his English....that being said, I don't trust him at all, not after tampering with evidence (finger nail) in the Phil Spector case. Even the judge basically called him a liar. I hope the State questions him about that if he testifies.
Liar for hire......

OMG  in bold above... I spit tea...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 16, 2010, 04:09:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26162949/detail.html
Evidence To Be Released In Anthony Case
Jail Letters, Videotaped Interviews To Be Released

POSTED: 3:27 pm EST December 16, 2010
UPDATED: 3:37 pm EST December 16, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team for Casey Anthony handed over more than 300 pages of information to prosecutors in the case on Thursday.

Attorneys from both sides of the case had argued in court about whether the defense should be forced to tell the prosecution about their witness testimony in the upcoming trial.

Judge Belvin Perry decided to require both sides to provide details about what expert witnesses would be saying when they take the stand at the trial.

Also on Friday, prosecutors are expected to release more documents to the public, including jail letters and videotaped interviews with law enforcement.

Watch for details on WESH 2 News and WESH.com.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 16, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team for Casey Anthony handed over more than 300 pages of information to prosecutors in the case on Thursday.

Attorneys from both sides of the case had argued in court about whether the defense should be forced to tell the prosecution about their witness testimony in the upcoming trial.

Judge Belvin Perry decided to require both sides to provide details about what expert witnesses would be saying when they take the stand at the trial.

Also on Friday, prosecutors are expected to release more documents to the public, including jail letters and videotaped interviews with law enforcement.

O hot dam!   Bozo should learn that when he shows his behind the State can back their case up & then some (some docs may be repeats)      Keep shoveling the manure Bozo, you're going to get buried in facts, ya know that thing you avoid at all costs.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: December 16, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »

I keep thinking of how self centered and narcissist Bozo is to not only endanger the life of his client but DO NOTHING in her best interest. I have read a lot of cases out of Florida and from what I find if he had gone for a plea deal before the body was found by saying it was an accident KC would have most likely been out of jail in 8 years or less. Maybe 4 years with good time. She would have been out of jail before this trial will happen giving extenuating circumstances.

I can see why George & Cindy hate this man - he has used their daughter to create a false persona of being a real lawyer and it may cost KC her life.  If not her life, she will spend the rest of her life in a state prison for women where she will be a target until the day she dies.

I totally agree with everything you said, and it would have saved a lot of taxpayers money.

I'm somewhat behind becauseice storm left me without power all day.

I agree that had Baez had the best interests of his client foremost in him mind, Casey would have been given a sentence of a few years and would have been released much earlier than her sentence.  IMO Baez, shortly after taking the case and being besieged with media offers, realized that money and recognition meant more than his client's life.  He quickly became accustomed to hand tailored suits, trips on celebrities yachts, etc.  Until I see an accounting of that original $250,000 I will always believe he did not use it for his client, but for his own gratification.  I wish Judge Strickland hadn't okayed it so fast, without time to digest it, IMO.  But I have several questions about Judge Strickland's judgement, not the least of which is why there was not  more investigation into where all that money went, leaving Casey on the public dole.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 16, 2010, 05:09:07 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/anthony-defense-to-call-mcgruff-the-crime-dog-as-expert-witness/
Anthony Defense to Call McGruff the Crime Dog as Expert Witness
Posted December 16, 2010 by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, eggtreenews, jose baez, Parody News. Leave a Comment

And in this ring, we have a bunch of clowns that are going to perform tricks & make you laugh at their silliness 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 16, 2010, 05:35:50 PM »

Hat Tip Muzikman  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=7
2010.12.16 Correspondence from James McIntyre
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67014764/20101216-Correspondence-from-James-McIntyre

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 16, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

Hat Tip Muzikman  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=7
12/16/2010 Correspondence - James McIntrye (AGAIN)

12/16/2010 Supplemental State Witness List
"STATEMENT OF GOOD CAUSE FOR LATE DISCLOSURE: Rebuttal witnesses to defense listed witness Laura Buchanan. Deposition and documents received from Mrs. Buchanan August 16, 2010. Deposition completed November 17, 2010."
- Antoinette Marie Chalabi
- Armondo Cruz
- Lori Fusco
- Chase Hoffon
- Thomas Hoffon
- Kasper Khoury Jordan
- Don S. Mitchell
- Thomas James Petro
- Tessa Marie Treu
- David Unger
- John White

12/16/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Via Skype / Webex
State taking deposition of Defense Expert Dr. Barry Logan on January 18, 2011

12/16/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Via Skype / Webex
State taking deposition of Defense Expert Dr. Kenneth Furton on January 4, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 16, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-finances-20101216,0,2290387.story
Casey Anthony defense bills the state $55,000
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:19 p.m. EST, December 16, 2010

Newly released records show the Casey Anthony defense team has billed the state more than $55,000 since she was declared indigent earlier this year.

The numbers released today by the Justice Administrative Commission come soon after Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry approved additional state funding for the defense this week.

The new JAC numbers show the defense has billed $55,200.62. The Commission has paid out $32,668.64. The unpaid billings amount to $22,531.98.

The bulk of the payments and billings go toward investigative work, according to the itemized expenditures. An investigator for the Casey Anthony defense, for instance, has billed $24,873.13 and was paid $21,418.13. Another $8,600 for expert witnesses has been billed but not paid yet, according to the JAC numbers.

Earlier this week, Judge Perry allowed Anthony's defense team to bill the state additional hours for an investigator working, but he warned the defense to make sure it bills appropriately.
Perry said he had reviewed some of the billings submitted to the JAC and found that certain items submitted for investigative work might not be covered because "some of those things can be done by a paralegal or a secretary."

Defense attorney Jose Baez had originally asked for many hours for investigative work. On Tuesday he said the additional hours are needed because the prosecution continues to provide discovery information and documents. Baez told Perry the defense still needs to interview about 110 witnesses. That work falls to the investigator.

"We have to do our due diligence," Baez said. "The state has listed every one as a Category A witness."

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. The state will seek the death penalty at trial, which is scheduled in May.

Before being declared indigent in March and having the state pick up many costs associated with the defense, Anthony had private funding totaling about $275,000.

The $55,200 in billings in the recent accounting shows the costs of the defense increasing during a relatively short period. By late October, the defense had billed the state $38,672 and the JAC had paid out $18,405.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 16, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »

O hot dam!   Bozo should learn that when he shows his behind the State can back their case up & then some (some docs may be repeats)      Keep shoveling the manure Bozo, you're going to get buried in facts, ya know that thing you avoid at all costs.

Ooooh. Exciting. Docs tomorrow.
Those pesky little facts will get Bozo every time.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 16, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET

Click the link below to listen to the show at 9pm ET.
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 16, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

He'd better claim insanity when hit with the inevitable lawsuit.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 16, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »

It's definitely Christmas for us Monkeys!  Tonight is Doc Dump Eve.

I've hung up my duct tape stocking, waiting for someone to fill it with Justice for Caylee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.