May 21, 2024, 11:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #545 11/17 - 11/19/2006  (Read 122264 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Hotshot and Grande - my question is what does Hotshot mean by Natalee's safety?

Yes!! What does that mean?  To heck with the details of who told whom and what is what...Natalee's safety?  Is she alive?  Are we just talking body here?

I can't talk about the photo any longer....makes my head ache... Rolling Eyes

It's all those drinks girl. Plus, do you find that your head gets colder once you have pulled all your hair out ? I am sitting here wearing a hat so I don't pull any more out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2006, 01:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Kathy stated "I by no means am saying that she is there."

Grande - that tells me nothing.

Hotshot did email me and explained that her sentance was poorly worded and NATALEE'S SAFETY does not mean an alive Natalee.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »

Hotshot did email me and explained that her sentance was poorly worded and NATALEE'S SAFETY does not mean an alive Natalee.

Thanks for sharing that Klaas..  Damn near had a heart attack here.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2006, 01:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
4th is Guido IMO

ATV - All TERRAIN vehicle

Could be but we are told everyone has an ATV in Aruba.

We were.  But we have been told lots of things.  Sloots don't have an ATV.  And only Guido's was confiscated that I am aware of, albeit a year too late.  

I go with Tyler's list of four suspects if it must be narrowed down to that.
Now we are back to the sweaty boys seen with shovel report?  Remember that?  Was it not four of them reported?  Anyone know where they were seen?  Seems a bit obvious and stupid even for this gang.

the shovel report was accurate in my opinion

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The fourth has got to be Paulus with the disposal.

Doesn't HAVE to be for the original disposal.  He could have been the one that Dompig grossed out the world by saying dug up human remains and relocated them as though this is not the sickest form of behavior.

Most likely it was but am sort of thinking Brain Child thought the could handle this all on their own as a possibility, being the smartest person in Aruba and all.

Arlene told us Joran was smarter than the police and she may well have been right.  Only problem is that might elevate him to  very dull average.

So this new tip had to be contaminated and exposed before any search could be done to invalidate the results, right?  Now whatever they find, they can claim it was planted, etc.

Such sick people who play games and try to keep secrets and reveal parts, etc.  Why not station a guard at the site until the search is conducted as would be done in ANY OTHER PART of the civilized world?

I don't get it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: November 18, 2006, 01:40:31 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
HOTSHOT - I have things to do and I'm not into guessing games this morning.  

What do you mean by NATALEE'S SAFETY???

Klaas I answered you.  I meant the safety of what they could take and loose again, as they did with the bones ect.....

Are you saying that the bones they lost were not monkey bones?   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 18, 2006, 01:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Now that it's cleared up, I'm going back to lurking and working...geeze.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: November 18, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »

I believe every reference implies that it is her remains that are the focus of the search as opposed to an abduction scenario.  

Gotta run for now.  I have no information to add at this point.  Let's hope this is a legitimate lead!  In the meantime we should all try and maintain our integrity.  The chances are slim IMO that we will get closure anytime soon.  Having said that, I would hate for the credibility of this forum to be justified over a simple miscommunication.  

Kathy, I appreciate your efforts!  I am trying to get someone over there to see if there is any activity.  I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear anything.  

Pray for closure!  Thank you EVERYONE for all of your efforts.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 18, 2006, 01:42:24 PM »

you were ALL OVER that !!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 18, 2006, 01:45:46 PM »

Grand... you do that please..............

I am trying to get someone over there to see if there is any activity. I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear anything.

They could sell tickets to this one.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 18, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Klaas, I lost everything in my newest format of my computer, can you please email me?  I have lost all email addys, all pics, all everything.  I guess Joran will be happy to hear that.

I'm surprised this did not happen to you before as it has so many.  I am on my third hard drive since Natalee disappeared.  Welcome to the club!

Always check daily to be sure you do not have anything in your My Network Connections as that is how they took the last one of mine.

They will intercept between your computer and your ISP so that when something comes in, they are able to intercept it and take its place.  I have caught them looking in this one but don't save much any more.  They can't figure out some of the basic config on this one for some reason.

Little programs delivered as applets.  At one time I had five other computers connected to mine!!  Talk about running slowly!  Then they installed their own printer software and printed my files.  Lenmark, have never owned one but one suddenly appeared, that's another big clue, haha.

Authorities have my last hard drive still but said I might get it back "some day" but the data might be corrupted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »

All you hard core bloggers saving INFO on your pc's should be backing up
nightly and saving all your info

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2006, 01:50:40 PM »

4th is Guido IMO

well, I had guido as second person, paulus as fourth, joran as first and freddy as third.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2006, 01:50:56 PM »

WOW sorry to have disturbed you.    

Kathy I appreciate you sharing that.  Sentence structure is not the issue and can be determined in due time.  During that process perhaps we can all show a little patience.  Let's hope Kathy will come back or perhaps that is why she is seldom here.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2006, 01:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
[the shovel report was accurate in my opinion

How many sweaty boys were there, Robots?  I can't remember if three or four and hate to spend the time to try to go back and find it.  Were we ever given a location that they supposedly were seen?

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 18, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »

Anna-

To add to that, I have now started receiving emails with those little applets attached, gratefully my system catches them since I have Fort Knox installed now. I also suspect some of the missing posters have shared our emails with others capable of securing our IP's from those emails. One reason I switched to an AOL email some time ago, pesky little hackers  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »

To all you "4 people in the photo" fanatics...PROVE to me that there are more than 3 people there...2 males and 1 female...I want to see proof...Sunfreak proved otherwise last night and she was just out of the hospital..so SHOW ME... TIA and remember I want to believe... Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
[the shovel report was accurate in my opinion

How many sweaty boys were there, Robots?  I can't remember if three or four and hate to spend the time to try to go back and find it.  Were we ever given a location that they supposedly were seen?

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411

"Authorities also say they are looking for information about "four sweaty boys with a shovel" walking on the north end of the island on Monday, May 30, 2005 -- the day Natalee was reported missing."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2006, 01:54:40 PM »

Grande - I know Hotshot/Kathy very well.  My problem is in the way she worded the sentance drew an immediate question from me.  If I looked at it that way so would others, some of which do not post here.  I wanted it clarified in plain english.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: November 18, 2006, 01:56:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
4th is Guido IMO

well, I had guido as second person, paulus as fourth, joran as first and freddy as third.

Anyone and everyone has access to ATV on the island...I have even seen Shango with one.  It's the way to travel apparently on the desert areas of the island.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.