May 22, 2024, 09:42:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #545 11/17 - 11/19/2006  (Read 122285 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 18, 2006, 02:42:39 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I've been reading back and now don't have time to really join the conversation.  But just had to say one thing:

GO BUCKS!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

OHHHH  I see how you are !!!!

GO BLUEEEEEE !!!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 18, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I've been reading back and now don't have time to really join the conversation.  But just had to say one thing:

GO BLUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 18, 2006, 02:44:33 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
that Looney dude had a pick-up also.

Van Loon or WTF ever his name is

Vadir Van Loon - he has a jeep per Genda/Bondia/Julia Renfro.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 18, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

yeah, a big yellow one.  Its capable of getting out into the brush
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: November 18, 2006, 02:48:35 PM »

That maybe the only truth we can verify from Bondia...she accidentally took a photo of him in his vehicle...how could she goof up like that?  Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2006, 02:50:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Do we have a thread for the Espionage riddles?

I started one, but I don't have them all.
I just thought this might get good and wanted this stuff in one place. I don't have the fishbone one. Go and look there and if u have any that I don't, stick them in there.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: November 18, 2006, 02:54:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Do we have a thread for the Espionage riddles?

I started one, but I don't have them all.
I just thought this might get good and wanted this stuff in one place. I don't have the fishbone one. Go and look there and if u have any that I don't, stick them in there.

Thanks... Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 18, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 18, 2006, 02:55:04 PM »

Goodmorning all!

Just posted on the front page by Espionage:

Reverie reveals more than tres
Cuadriya violacion and buried Natalee

Cuadricular/cuadrienio= divided into squares or quads

Cuadrilla= group, gang or team.  

Have asked for an exact translation in context.  Will post if I get reply.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: November 18, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

Thanks. Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: November 18, 2006, 03:20:54 PM »

Game time...be back later.....ROLL TIDE!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 18, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »

I thought one of the Sloot vehicles was a Jeep, maybe that ugly blue one.  Don't all Jeeps have 4 wheel drive?  Isn't a Quad just a 4 wheeled ATV so they are the same thing?  They will go where regular car four wheels will not being smaller and more maneuverable.

Body does not have to be out in the open on a Quad but could be stored in something easily there as anywhere.

-------

OK, so we have a search somewhere on the southwestern part of the island and now the whole world knows and knows the approximate location.  Especially any perps who just might want to go and remove any evidence, etc.

Instead of just quietly doing the search, it has been broadcast and a big deal made out of what will likely turn out, at least NOW, to be nothing.  ALE gets to say they searched and searched and searched and leave off the fact only after making sure the whole world knows where they are going to look next.

Business as usual, isn't it!  Hopes for me for anything coming of this are diminishing as the hyperbole flies in all directions.  This is more a PR stunt for some reason than a legitimate search.  Otherwise, search first and blab later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I thought one of the Sloot vehicles was a Jeep, maybe that ugly blue one.  Don't all Jeeps have 4 wheel drive?  Isn't a Quad just a 4 wheeled ATV so they are the same thing?  They will go where regular car four wheels will not being smaller and more maneuverable.

Body does not have to be out in the open on a Quad but could be stored in something easily there as anywhere.

-------

OK, so we have a search somewhere on the southwestern part of the island and now the whole world knows and knows the approximate location.  Especially any perps who just might want to go and remove any evidence, etc.

Instead of just quietly doing the search, it has been broadcast and a big deal made out of what will likely turn out, at least NOW, to be nothing.  ALE gets to say they searched and searched and searched and leave off the fact only after making sure the whole world knows where they are going to look next.

Business as usual, isn't it!  Hopes for me for anything coming of this are diminishing as the hyperbole flies in all directions.  This is more a PR stunt for some reason than a legitimate search.  Otherwise, search first and blab later.

I will fall over in my chair if the ALE is doing any searching Rolling Eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »

OK, so the post was not even about how many in the photo but maybe the likely number involved in the "new tip" evidence.

But no one responded at all to my early morning post that the two women in the photos are obviously NOT the same one.  One is thin blonde and the other a chunky redhead.

The lower photo would appear to be somebody other than Astrid.

But even that doesn't really seem to matter much as I don't believe Lorenzo involved at all, at least not THAT one, van Rijn.  Guido Lorenzo Wever maybe.

Just looks like Julia in the lower photo to me, the one with all the legs.
And something about the photo looks off or shopped to me as well as Bleachedblack.  

Need to go watch the BIG GAME!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2006, 03:33:19 PM »

Anna, makes a person consider motive first content second.  
Not all motives are driven by money. Ego, pride and the rest of the seven
deadlies comes to mind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2006, 03:38:25 PM »

One other thing, the photo sent to NE by Blond, shows almost too much detail.  Does not appear as one thinks a decomposing body would, looks TOO much like Natalee would at any post mortem state.

I noticed poster Blue on BFN was upset thinking he did the original.  I think many posters did one.  I do not think either one is lying about who did what but if I recall, as early as any our own Sleuth did reverse coloration, etc.

But this Jake is the original poster Blue who worked on grindle codes, etc. and not the female who sometimes posted at Scrux that Eleye always thought it was.  Doesn't matter, we didn't find anything but just one of those annoying details that nags at the back of my mind sometimes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Anna, makes a person consider motive first content second.  
Not all motives are driven by money. Ego, pride and the rest of the seven
deadlies comes to mind.

Well, does anyone else even see the two women are not the same?  Not that it matters but we are so busy counting the legs that the one being very blonde and the other dark auburn haired and much larger seems to just get lost.

Sure looks like chunky Julia in the lower photo to me.

And I question the motives of all but most especially anyone directly connected to AHATA.  Their livlihood is directly impacted and I don't think they will go against that.  Also note just yesterday I think on Front Page that is is unpatriotic to Aruba to post anything not totally supportive.

Yes, all kinds of motives at play.  Even a little of

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[I will fall over in my chair if the ALE is doing any searching Rolling Eyes

Sadly, I will fall with you, Sue.  And even more so if anything is actually found.  Feels like we are being just jerked around some more.  Been there, done that too many times.

At least not a REAL search as in looking for something.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »

If you were moving a body...by what means would you use?  Certainly not carrying it in the open on and ATV where all could see...maybe in the back of a pickup?  Then have someone meet you to carrying into the interior of the island on one of those Quad thingys.

Hey Monks,
Lurking and reading.......I have the answer to this question. The back of a van with no windows? Maybe a white van with a reddish roof?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2006, 04:08:18 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Sue"
[I will fall over in my chair if the ALE is doing any searching Rolling Eyes

Sadly, I will fall with you, Sue.  And even more so if anything is actually found.  Feels like we are being just jerked around some more.  Been there, done that too many times.

At least not a REAL search as in looking for something.

Rolling Eyes

I am way more worried if something is found how it will be handled
I will feel much better if someone working for the family got thier butts down to that island reguarless of what is found

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.