May 22, 2024, 09:34:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #545 11/17 - 11/19/2006  (Read 122285 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 18, 2006, 07:38:34 PM »

San  Laughing   Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: November 18, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I don't think Carpe has come up with anything like the NE photo.  He's come up with alot, but not that.

That's one of a kind.  It's called the Aruba destroyer.

between that and BOR... and the guy saying on Fox this morning that Greta gives softball interviews and citing the jvds interview as proof positive...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 18, 2006, 07:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
SHADOW; I'm interested.....

Very early in the case I felt she was placed somewhere near a quarry or mining area that may have white dust. I also believed it to be near a water source. North of the Spanish Lagoon is Frenchman's Pass which from what I have read s difficult terrain to travel and from there access can be gained to the Lagoon, especially if you have an ATV. Also, it consists of white coral cliffs. The Lagoon runs into the water and is close to the old gold smelting plant in Balashi and runs to the coast where there are pipes for the desalination plant. And, to add a little espionage, the end of the lagoon looks like a place for alluvium. Also in Google Earth shots I have taken around the area there is some items of interest.  Thats something to start with. Any thoughts?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 18, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "shadow"
As far as ATVs, I have an idea that they were used to access the disposal or burial location. My gut tells me the area is Frenchman's Pass and the Spanish Lagoon. I'd be happy to explain why I feel this way if anyone is interested.

I'll talk about anything except that photo...aspirin please.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: November 18, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »

As far as ATVs, I have an idea that they were used to access the disposal or burial location. My gut tells me the area is Frenchman's Pass and the Spanish Lagoon. I'd be happy to explain why I feel this way if anyone is interested.

Hands lala a Advil and a bottle of wine Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 18, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »

Very early in the case I felt she was placed somewhere near a quarry or mining area that may have white dust. I also believed it to be near a water source. North of the Spanish Lagoon is Frenchman's Pass which from what I have read s difficult terrain to travel and from there access can be gained to the Lagoon, especially if you have an ATV. Also, it consists of white coral cliffs. The Lagoon runs into the water and is close to the old gold smelting plant in Balashi and runs to the coast where there are pipes for the desalination plant. And, to add a little espionage, the end of the lagoon looks like a place for alluvium. Also in Google Earth shots I have taken around the area there is some items of interest.  Thats something to start with. Any thoughts?

Shadows picture (sorry I made it so small)

Spanish Lagoon

Looking at the Spanish Lagoon from the Balashi Gold Ruins:
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2006, 07:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I don't think Carpe has come up with anything like the NE photo.  He's come up with alot, but not that.

between that and BOR... and the guy saying on Fox this morning that Greta gives softball interviews and citing the jvds interview as proof positive...

I know you will think I'm crazy but I still like Greta.

After all the statements came out what did we compare them to.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »

Laughing

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2006, 07:44:51 PM »

The area of interest is the "botom" of the lagoon near the water distellation? (Near the ocean?) TIA!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 18, 2006, 07:45:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I know you will think I'm crazy but I still like Greta.

After all the statements came out what did we compare them to.

San, that wasn't my point.... it was that a news person even said that jvds was guility....

I feel about Greta like I do them all... occassionally they are jerks and occassionally they do good... they're just people after all...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: November 18, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »

Thanks for re-posting Klass. I have other captures . . . can you give me photobucket instructions. I may know my photoshop, but nothing about photobucket!  Laughing

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: November 18, 2006, 07:48:07 PM »

Shadow
Please post your pics of what you are speaking.  I really can't quite understand what you are saying...but I am interested.  I want to see how all these locations fit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 18, 2006, 07:48:50 PM »

Thanks for re-posting Klass. I have other captures . . . can you give me photobucket instructions. I may know my photoshop, but nothing about photobucket!  Laughing

Just go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account.  They've changed some since I originally signed up but I'm sure their instructions are simple to follow.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 18, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »

I have come to the same conclusion.
What did you base your idea on ?
Mine was the riddle and then the bird refuge area with the pipe thing in the bird watching post / web page I found last night. It seems to fit the description of the area by the riddle person.
When I make a FP post, the post is clocked at the server time on the FP, not the forum time or Klaasend's time.  The site meter also has the exact same time if I do the post and then exit the site. Therefore what I caught at 10:19 this am as the post time from the FP from Espionage could be the person's IP from Aruba.  If not is it a very good coincidence.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 18, 2006, 07:51:11 PM »

Thanks Shadow & Klaas:

Early on, someone did a "Revote View" & described an area with a covered mine.

Not possible which town this is....Balashi Gold Mines?

Shadow, where the "star" is...is that your area?
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: November 18, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »

The area of interest is the "botom" of the lagoon near the water distellation? (Near the ocean?) TIA!

I believe, but may be wrong that the plant is close to the ocean, however, my place of interest is at the north end of the Spanish Lagoon. Either way that whole area is of interest to me. I have never seen it in person and am basing this on Google earth images, research and my instinct, at least that's what we'll call it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 18, 2006, 07:53:27 PM »

http://maybank.tripod.com/SouthAmerica/Aruba-10-2001.htm

This is the site that describes the bird refuge area.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 18, 2006, 07:54:17 PM »

Shadow:  What is it in the Google Earth images of this area interests you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 18, 2006, 07:55:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST/CAPTION CONTEST:

Contest: Name What’s on the back of the Rock Painter’s T-Shirt

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/18/contest-name-whats-on-the-back-of-the-rock-painters-t-shirt/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: November 18, 2006, 07:59:41 PM »

Wasn't the area Spanish Lagoon mentioned early on... headmaster ?
They would have picked an area they ( Joran )  had some familiarity with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.