May 13, 2024, 07:33:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 521052 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2010, 05:18:44 PM »

Aruban police say they will look into skeleton photo

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_police_say_they_will_lo.html

The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.

more

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »

FWIW, this one looks more like intact remains than the ones in the trap, in my opinion.  There appears to actually be more than fragments.

I hope Beth knows about this. 

Can anyone confirm that she does, Klaas or Kermit?  How about Peter R de Vries?  I wonder what he will have to say about it.  He is someone who could put pressure on ALE.  He could go or send somebody there to camp out to be on hand when the search (yeah, haha!  I'm being optimistic) is conducted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »

Well, in water that shallow, all it would take is somebody who can hold their breath pretty well to dive down and take a look.

No equipment required and surely people who live on an island can easily do this..

I mean, I would think Dolphi himself could easily do this.  Have they all suddenly developed an aversion to water?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2010, 05:30:16 PM »

Whatever the photo shows, we should all know by now that it will conveniently disappear or turn out to be chocolate. What can Dave or anyone else do if the FBI doesn't acknowledge receiving it? I am glad these people decided to take it to the press. Hopefully it will spring someone into action, but Aruba thinks they are just fine, and I doubt they will do anything but make the remains disappear, or claim it is a new species of sea creatures. Just the fact that these people are letting Joran back on their Island should say enough.

Yup! Post of the day. ::monkeywine::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2010, 05:41:02 PM »

"Good Morning America is trying to get us on tomorrow morning, but we already promised CNN we wouldn't release it to any other national media before them," the 78-year-old explained.

---

He may be a man of his word, but he does not seem very bright due to his network choice.

MSNBC, CNN beaten by Cartoon Network in ratings game...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/cable_network_rankings_fnc_2_msnbc_26_cnn_32_hln_37_in_prime_155302.asp

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »

FWIW, this one looks more like intact remains than the ones in the trap, in my opinion.  There appears to actually be more than fragments.

I hope Beth knows about this. 

Can anyone confirm that she does, Klaas or Kermit?  How about Peter R de Vries?  I wonder what he will have to say about it.  He is someone who could put pressure on ALE.  He could go or send somebody there to camp out to be on hand when the search (yeah, haha!  I'm being optimistic) is conducted.
I sent it to  her and Art Woods

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »

Maybe Aruba should call in Johan for consultation on the photo. 
I am sure he will identify it as a Giant Caribbean Hermit Crab. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »

Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »

Same story hit the Dutch news:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elsevier.nl%2Fweb%2FLifestyle%2FSociety%2F260906%2FStoffelijk-overschot-Natalee-Holloway-wellicht-gevonden.htm&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »

It is all over Birmingham TV and radio.  Three people have called me to tell me about it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2010, 06:17:02 PM »

I KNOW that no one is gonna believe me - but I messed around with that pic.. and believe it or not - it's really a pile of rocks. I know I know... how could I say that - well, I did everything I could with it, and it is a pile of rocks.

There is a rock that looks like a skull - but it's not. Sorry... and there is a rock that seems to have what look like "fingers" - but that is really just depressions in the rock... The rock that looks like a skull - could be a dead brain coral - or just a rock. It does look like a skull, but it's really a dead brain coral or a rock.

I wish this was more than an underwater camera and rocks that look like something - meaning - our Girl - Natalee. Ohhh how I wish, but it's not Natalee or anyone else. It's just a pile of rocks captured from an angle that makes it look like something more than it is.

I didn't capture all the shots cause it will just lead to a huge discussion about what everyone sees and there will be sooooo many varying points of what is seen - it just wasn't worth it. I have been here long enough to know what those screen captures would lead to - however, if you want to see a pile of rocks in differing shades, and textures - I'm sure that you can click "save as" and then "monkey" as I did... and you will also see it's a pile of rocks... sooo sorry to say. And especially since the "finger" area looked promising. But it was just depressions in a rock.

Just for the record - I feel confidant in what I saw - and it's not Natalee - nor a body.. but I COULD see how that could be discerned.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

I KNOW that no one is gonna believe me - but I messed around with that pic.. and believe it or not - it's really a pile of rocks. I know I know... how could I say that - well, I did everything I could with it, and it is a pile of rocks.

There is a rock that looks like a skull - but it's not. Sorry... and there is a rock that seems to have what look like "fingers" - but that is really just depressions in the rock... The rock that looks like a skull - could be a dead brain coral - or just a rock. It does look like a skull, but it's really a dead brain coral or a rock.

I wish this was more than an underwater camera and rocks that look like something - meaning - our Girl - Natalee. Ohhh how I wish, but it's not Natalee or anyone else. It's just a pile of rocks captured from an angle that makes it look like something more than it is.

I didn't capture all the shots cause it will just lead to a huge discussion about what everyone sees and there will be sooooo many varying points of what is seen - it just wasn't worth it. I have been here long enough to know what those screen captures would lead to - however, if you want to see a pile of rocks in differing shades, and textures - I'm sure that you can click "save as" and then "monkey" as I did... and you will also see it's a pile of rocks... sooo sorry to say. And especially since the "finger" area looked promising. But it was just depressions in a rock.

Just for the record - I feel confidant in what I saw - and it's not Natalee - nor a body.. but I COULD see how that could be discerned.

But whatever it is, it is a good chance for Aruba to make things right and return Natalee's remains
to her family.
It would be so easy for them to say,  By George, it is her. 
Then send the remains that they are hoarding to Beth.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »

But whatever it is, it is a good chance for Aruba to make things right and return Natalee's remains
to her family.
It would be so easy for them to say,  By George, it is her. 
Then send the remains that they are hoarding to Beth.

or a terrific chance to rope off an "ancient arawak" burial ground for 8000 years ago... Monkey Devil!

There goes the oil deals 

I hope that is someone - but I feel pretty sure it was rocks that were just snapped from an angle that made it appear like the face on Mars.

And when I first saw the pic I thought of Johan and his hermit crabs  Monkey Devil!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »

I am inclined to agree with you, Rob. Look at it long enough, and it will morph into whatever you want it to be. I couldn`t make out more than a pile of rocks either. Looked at it for quite
awhile too.

...but at long as it makes the news rounds over and over... I`m all for it.

When you think Aruba:

THINK
keywords:

Natalee Holloway
Aruba
Joran Van der sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
bones
corpses
body disposal
murderers
waste dumps
druggies
thieves
gang-rape
liars
cheats
cons
dirty police
dirty politicians
money laundering
drug running
human trafficking
sex slaves

I love it when that island gets murdered over and over again. They know exactly who
to thank for that.... and they know exactly where to go to do that THANKING.

Burying Natalee Holloway needs to be the last decision they ever made.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2010, 06:37:46 PM »

ok ok..

Who wants them blown up and captured?

I have a lil time and I will do it...

speak up 

+++

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »

OMG Carpe, you are a hoot.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »

Yanno Carpe - there are few people on this lil world I admire more than you and Klaas.. well, there is a certain lil one..but that's another story. And that's the truth and from my heart. And I love EVERYONE that stood up here for a little girl that needed a voice.

I loved your post the other day - that the killed themselves ...and they do it again and again... and I love to help where I can! 

Aruba is synonymous with DEATH - and that's the way it should be..they bought it - own it and I hope they get the message even if we have to force feed it.

BTW - what ever happened to the 4 turistas that went into the water down by the Tamarin and never reappeared.. come across

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2010, 06:56:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Speaking of.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg841617#msg841617

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »

Klaas posted: 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2010, 06:56:45 PM »

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2010, 06:57:09 PM »

Silly Mags.  He would say it is a Mermaid! If Joran is on the island maybe they should send him to look at it.  They have had all this time to look into it and my guess is they have already retrieved what was there same as the cage.  Only problem there are pictures AGAIN.  Dang it.  They just can't hide anything anymore.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.