May 13, 2024, 07:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 467357 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #440 on: October 18, 2008, 09:48:07 AM »

ok.. here's a lil sumtin' sumtin'

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

They don't want to blow Lee or George's cover-right now!!

good point littleone - so you are saying that it could be Lee or George. If the person had his shorts or pants pulled up to his nipples - it's George... and the fact that Casey is doing the digging means it could be Lee.. he can't even break a cardboard sign in half. He isn't strong enough to dig a hole.

good thinking.

Did this witness ever expound on "well dressed?"  I remember seeing pics of Casey's Lake Vaj friends, and three of them (Sean and Iassen that I know of) seemed to be well dressed in black silk shirts and slacks.  But then again I don't recall Casey having contact with them during this time period.  Who knows?

Lisa
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 18, 2008, 09:48:24 AM »

Now this new witness says that he saw CASEY on the side of the road emerging from the woods with a shovel. She was wearing a straw hat and red sun glasses.

Person with Casey or appears to be with Casey is WELL DRESSED and talking on a phone.

How come that person is not identified? Lee, George and Tony L's pictures have been all over the news. Everyone knows who those guys are.

Is it possible that the person who was with Casey is someone new? It would seem that way or that person would have been easily able to say it was someone ALREADY connected to the case.

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

Do you think this guy is credible?

I think he is very credible.What disturbs me though is now it's out there..Not sure that was a very good idea as now the perp and her helper knows it and she could be moved again,It disturbs me greatly..Sad

Maybe thats what LE is hoping for? That the helper gets scared and tries to move her? 

Could be....The thought has crossed my mind that you'd have to be an idiot to ever go there again if you were involved in anyway at all..Around and around we go....Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 18, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »

That's very possible.  I could be one of her ex-bf's.  I don't think their photos have been out in the media that much.

I think he is very credible.What disturbs me though is now it's out there..Not sure that was a very good idea as now the perp and her helper knows it and she could be moved again,It disturbs me greatly..Sad

Maybe thats what LE is hoping for? That the helper gets scared and tries to move her? 

Could very well be.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 18, 2008, 09:52:12 AM »

Could be....The thought has crossed my mind that you'd have to be an idiot to ever go there again if you were involved in anyway at all..Around and around we go....Sad

Well there's no shortage of idiots in that family!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 18, 2008, 09:52:59 AM »

The dumpster was brown....After that dream, I am CERTAIN that at some point she WAS in a dumpster..I just am so confused because I have never put creedence in dreams, etc..

When i was a small child, my best friend died.....I was 8, she was 9...

I used to have a reoccuring dream where my dad and I were in a maze...a man with a chain saw would chase us through that maze...But we alwasy got out..we ran out a back door, through an open field of grass and sunshine...

One night, my best friend was in that maze with us..dad and I got out, but she did not....We ran out into the field, and dad and I could hear the chain saw revving..and she killed..

I woke up the next day,and mom told me she was dead...

So, maybe my dreams do have significance after all.....What do yall think?

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 18, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »

NOTE:  THIS IS NOT REAL - THE HAT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON BY ME 

This is the real photo: 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #446 on: October 18, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

Dante on W/S posted that Annie still maintains contact with the Anthony's.  Things that make you go hmm!

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: October 18, 2008, 09:54:06 AM »

the killer of Latoya Figeroa was caught in the act of moving her body.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 18, 2008, 09:54:53 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
They have started I hear someone talking now.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: October 18, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »

You guys, that dream freaked me out so badly...I saw Caylee's little face..I spoke to her....It was so weird...I could almost touch her, but then, I couldnt....

I woke up just sick....I wish so badly they would find her...

I am a Christian..I DO NOT belive in psychics, etc...I beleive that if you are a beleiver or a child, that when you die, God takes you to Heaven RIGHT THEN....

But, I really feel like, after that dream, that her little soul is not at rest.....

Oh, nikki, (((((hugs)))).  You know from the bible God uses lots of ways to get our attention - visions, angels, dreams.  I think I'd freak if I saw an angel.   Don't worry about Caylee.   You KNOW where she is right now. 

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: October 18, 2008, 09:56:04 AM »

Dante on W/S posted that Annie still maintains contact with the Anthony's.  Things that make you go hmm!

Lisa

I am not impressed too much with him.  Nevertheless, if true, that is interesting.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #451 on: October 18, 2008, 09:58:01 AM »

The dumpster was brown....After that dream, I am CERTAIN that at some point she WAS in a dumpster..I just am so confused because I have never put creedence in dreams, etc..

When i was a small child, my best friend died.....I was 8, she was 9...

I used to have a reoccuring dream where my dad and I were in a maze...a man with a chain saw would chase us through that maze...But we alwasy got out..we ran out a back door, through an open field of grass and sunshine...

One night, my best friend was in that maze with us..dad and I got out, but she did not....We ran out into the field, and dad and I could hear the chain saw revving..and she killed..

I woke up the next day,and mom told me she was dead...

So, maybe my dreams do have significance after all.....What do yall think?

It sounds like it.  The day after my brother died, a friend of his that lived out of state kept trying to call him.  He finally got a hold of my mom to tell her he had a bad dream about my brother and wanted to know if he was alright.  I do believe our dreams can be premonitions at times.

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: October 18, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »

Well there's no shortage of idiots in that family!

you got that one exactly right!! They have the own www.overstocked.com going on there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 18, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

Welcome Rus!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #454 on: October 18, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »

Lisa

I am not impressed too much with him.  Nevertheless, if true, that is interesting.

Hi Russ!  Welcome to the cage!  You are right about Dante, he continues to post at W/S but seems to evade important questions.  I was just surprised he managed to answer one about Annie.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #455 on: October 18, 2008, 10:04:15 AM »

The Rev. Grund has updated his Myspace blog:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441716051

Lisa
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 18, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »

Lisa

Hi Russ!  Welcome to the cage!  You are right about Dante, he continues to post at W/S but seems to evade important questions.  I was just surprised he managed to answer one about Annie.

Lisa

Thank mammy and tx for the welcome.  He likes to talk like he knows about cars, but it is clear that he can't hold a job.  His knowledge of cars is quite minimal, B level tech imo.  Not that it matters, but he does avoid questions and has a attitude.   Honestly I think he just knows very little but tries to act like he knows more.  I don't pay attention to him much.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: October 18, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »

Love the straw hat, Klaas. Good one!! 

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 18, 2008, 10:08:28 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Thank mammy and tx for the welcome.  He likes to talk like he knows about cars, but it is clear that he can't hold a job.  His knowledge of cars is quite minimal, B level tech imo.  Not that it matters, but he does avoid questions and has a attitude.   Honestly I think he just knows very little but tries to act like he knows more.  I don't pay attention to him much.

I think that most of Casey's new group of friends were a strange bunch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 18, 2008, 10:08:48 AM »

Love the straw hat, Klaas. Good one!! 

Ask and ye shall receive (even if I'm not really awake yet     ).  I've been watching MURT's site too 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.