May 19, 2024, 10:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 711915 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: June 26, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????
motion for dismissal of judge - that is my guess!

That's still my Number One pick.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »

I'm watching the msnbc Casey trial special.
It made me remember Georges suicide letter. Did LE keep that? Baez tried to say that his covering for drowning pushed him to suicide... Please..
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:23 PM »

Remember the woman who yelled out during jury selection? She is in the news again
http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/PamelaLeeShow/~XjFj2

Good grits and gravy!  What the hell is wrong with people today??

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 26, 2011, 10:35:59 PM »

see you all tomorrow bright and early...
I wonder if we will hear anything tomorrow or if it will go on like nothing happened..
that is my guess..

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 26, 2011, 10:36:50 PM »

9:04 - almost ready to turn him off.  He is impossible to stomach.

And for further Sunday evening ambiance, Mark Geragos presented himself. lol
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: June 26, 2011, 10:37:23 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????
motion for dismissal of judge - that is my guess!

That's still my Number One pick.

I vote for one of the dumbfence team being tossed...Bozo!  Or Mumbles wanted to put on the record that ICA wants to testify against their advice.  (The lawyers would do this because they know she is going to lie & they don't want an ethics violation filed against them).  I sure hope they tell us tomorrow and not 'gloss' over it & pretend it didn't happen.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: June 26, 2011, 10:38:49 PM »

Well 6:00 AM PT comes early in the Fraser Valley of British Columba.  What tomorrow brings?  A million ... maybe five theories ... are spinning around in my head.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
7:30 PM

++++++

REMINDER

Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
By Anthony Colarossi / The Orlando Sentinel
Sunday, June 26, 2011 - Added 3 hours ago

Chief Judge Belvin Perry and the attorneys met outside the courtroom and discussed matters that are "under seal" and not part of the public record, according to a court-system spokeswoman

Perry emerged from the conference and announced aloud in court that a "legal matter" had come up, requiring court to be recessed.

<snipped>

One theory about the abrupt recess involved some reporting by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News.

In an online posting Friday, Rivera described having lunch with defense lawyer Jose Baez, who "expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible."

Baez alleged in his opening statement that Casey Anthony suffered sexual abuse by her father and brother. Those factors and the family’s dysfunction led her to lie after her daughter’s "accidental drowning" in June 2008, he told jurors.

Rivera also shared details about the Baez lunch with Juan Williams on "The O’Reilly Factor" television show.

<snipped>

http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28358075/index.html

Extremely good captures and timeline of Saturdays hearing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: June 26, 2011, 10:39:58 PM »

Remember the woman who yelled out during jury selection? She is in the news again

There must be something in the water.

I hope that this woman has had her child taken away from her by now..She has some serious issues...

Poor thing-she's pitiful.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: June 26, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »

Well...that doesnt mention what Mark Nejames mentioned on MSNBC today...possible witness perjuring themselves...

CinCin???????

exactly my thoughts! I would be doing the happy dance if that comes out in court that she perjured herself!

Me too-I'm so sick & tired of her getting away with lying.  There are no excuses.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2011, 10:44:29 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

I seriously don't think I could be friends with this person
Me either.  Learned her lesson? Yikes, what a forgiving kinda guy he is.  (rolls eyes)  It's hard to believe that people can be t.h.a.t. stupid.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: June 26, 2011, 10:45:22 PM »

On Geraldo,

Did I just hear that a Federal Judge declared the death penalty illegal this week? Maybe that was what the meeting in the Judge's Chamber, altho IMO it was about something else.

I think it was a Federal judge in Florida but it didn't seem to be of any consequence due to a technicality which I cannot remember. LOL   There was a stipulation of sorts--if this-that-or the other had happened in a particular case.... it wasn't a blanket ruling about all death sentences, in other words.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 26, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »

Did anyone else catch Lee say on the stand that he and Casey shared a bed room?  He said it when he was asked when did he 1st realze Casey was pregnant.  If Bozo is going with the theory that he was excluded because C&G thought he was the dad, than why in the hell would they let the 2 share a room?
I think he said they shared a bathroom ... he was waiting to get in and noticed her stomach when she came out.

right a bathroom...Lee also said that his bedroom was next to the one that they made over for Caylee..

they have a four bedroom house?   It looked like a small ranch style, no basement.  Sorry if I missed this being discussed.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1952 on: June 26, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

That is a great video.  I LOVED seeing her in that cell.  I smiled.

Still smiling.   Very Happy
Once horseface is found guilty, when she comes to the sentencing, will she have her prison blues on?  No need to pretend at that point that she's not the murdering, lying, thieving, whore then, now is there?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: June 26, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »

There must be something in the water.

I hope that this woman has had her child taken away from her by now..She has some serious issues...

Poor thing-she's pitiful.

This woman does need help and needs to be under supervision.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: June 26, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »

On Geraldo,

Did I just hear that a Federal Judge declared the death penalty illegal this week? Maybe that was what the meeting in the Judge's Chamber, altho IMO it was about something else.

I think it was a Federal judge in Florida but it didn't seem to be of any consequence due to a technicality which I cannot remember. LOL   There was a stipulation of sorts--if this-that-or the other had happened in a particular case.... it wasn't a blanket ruling about all death sentences, in other words.

Thanks. The fan was so loud I missed part of it. See you all tomorrow! Coffee, tea, milk and donuts at my place!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: June 26, 2011, 10:49:18 PM »

sometimes Geraldo does say some nasty things about Casey...surprising when he does...

It's uncalled for---I think he does that on purpose---it's really insulting to his viewers as he must think those who want justice for Caylee are rock-throwing nutcases who love hurling insults.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: June 26, 2011, 10:50:30 PM »

On Geraldo,

Thanks. The fan was so loud I missed part of it. See you all tomorrow! Coffee, tea, milk and donuts at my place!

Okee Dokee!!!   
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: June 26, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of the ladder leaning up against the pool?

I also noticed in a video, I think, that there was also a plant pot next to the pool- I guess looking down the walkway from the gate and the two sheds. 
Does anyone have a picture of that as well they can post?

TIA

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 26, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

Geraldo, Def atty Geregos and the rest of the fool sycophants talking about that Cindy and Grund talking about growing back in 2008.

Um, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news to them but if Caylee had drown in the pool, wouldn't have there been a body in the pool? Just going out on a limb here. He they thought Caylee drown, meaning CA, how could she have justified where Caylee was?

Also ... Geraldo just screwed by his brother's investigative report on Casey overhearing drowning defense. The other inmate just said that when you talk thru the vents, every one can hear. BINGO, WE HAE A WINNER.

Geraldo, what a fool. He tried to disprove the State's allegation and he just helped to prove it.   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: June 26, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »

On Geraldo,

i believe it was a ruling out of a different circuit and that court doesn't have jurisdiction over the court she is in.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.