May 13, 2024, 06:38:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 373002 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1760 on: September 02, 2009, 07:45:36 AM »

5 billb posts in a row...another form of stacking....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1761 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:41 AM »

And a page change.......6 in a row.....you go billb.....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1762 on: September 02, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

Looking around for news, I found the following message board thread.  As you can see, the Subject caught my eye.  I'll start with the leading message and the subsequent responses can be found at the link....some are VERY interesting.

#1 (permalink)    Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 09:24 PM 
 aquaman 
Senior Member   Join Date: January 28th, 2008

One Happy Island....but for who????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, let me say that I really enjoy and love Aruba for what it offers. However, as a property owner here, I am dismayed at the lack of laws and guidelines to protect pets from negligent and abusive owners.

Last evening we arrived at our home to loud and continued barking and whining fom a local neighbours property. This has contined for 24 hours. Calls to the Police were met with total indifference. We were told that there is "nothing we can do" when animals are abused or left to their own. In the case I mention here, it is a Jack Russell Terrier tied to a stake on a metal chain approx 3feet long. The dog has not been given food or water in days. This evening local animal rights folks came to look at the situation. Under the law here they cannot remove the animal (read theft) nor can they enter the property (read trespass). A letter has been filed with the owner and after a second letter can be filed,only then can steps be taken to protect ths animal. Probably, euthanasia.

Recently, I observed a young boy of approx 6yrs beating a dog with a piece of lumber. I stoped and asked why he was doing this. The answer was astounding. "This is how we train our dogs"

In these times, it would seem that the Arubian Govt would want to improve its image in all areas. A law on the correct treatment of animals would not take too much!!

With the election looming here, hopefully one one of the parties will take this into consideration.

If tourism ethics count for anything, I hope that some from this board let their feelings about animal cruelty in Aruba be known

Aquaman

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/one-happy-island-but-who-12586/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: September 02, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »

Well, we all know there is little or no crime in Aruba....but frequent visitors are confirming burglary and theft are a 'happening' there.   They're all purchasing vaults to lock up their possessions so they won't be stolen!

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/wow-travel-safety-product-website-12410/

Note:  There's probably more good reading, but I MUST get some other things done around here.   You're on your own for a bit....       

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 02, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1765 on: September 02, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »

http://74.125.93.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.leeuwardercourant.nl/nieuws/binnenland/article5097634.ece/Wereldrecord%2Btv-kijken%2Bvan%2Bstart%2Bmet%2BJoran&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhart%2Bvan%2Bnederland%252B%2522Terror%2BJaap%2522%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhi6KJ5AfWkJNa5jdjWMh2ar2vPAyw

World TV watching starts with Joran
Reuters | Published on 02 September 2009, 12:20
Last updated on 02 September 2009, 12:31

AMSTERDAM --

With fresh courage and completely equipped three readers of Veronica Magazine Wednesday began their TV-watching world record attempt. The first thing Michiel Vos (20) from Den Haag, Jacco de Vries (30) from Leeuwarden and Efraim van Oeveren (28) from Tilburg were presented, was an episode of Peter R. de Vries Crime Reporter on Joran van der Sloot.

"That will give them enough adrenaline and awake time being'', said De Vries, before the starting gun fired in the building of Sound and Vision in Hilversum, where the record attempt takes place.

"When I heard that she did not live to watch television, I considered to DVD with 45 episodes over the Putten murder case for the boys to take. I have concluded that, because the jury would ever be regarded as mental torture'' joked De Vries.

The world is watching TV since April this year at 80 hours, in the name of Mr. Gupta from New Delhi. The Dutch television viewers have minimal to Saturday 18:00 to continuously gazing at the screen to break the record. They strive however to Sunday at 13:00 to sit 99 hours in which the world would come true.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »

http://74.125.93.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.leeuwardercourant.nl/nieuws/binnenland/article5097634.ece/Wereldrecord%2Btv-kijken%2Bvan%2Bstart%2Bmet%2BJoran&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhart%2Bvan%2Bnederland%252B%2522Terror%2BJaap%2522%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhi6KJ5AfWkJNa5jdjWMh2ar2vPAyw

World TV watching starts with Joran
Reuters | Published on 02 September 2009, 12:20
Last updated on 02 September 2009, 12:31

AMSTERDAM --

With fresh courage and completely equipped three readers of Veronica Magazine Wednesday began their TV-watching world record attempt. The first thing Michiel Vos (20) from Den Haag, Jacco de Vries (30) from Leeuwarden and Efraim van Oeveren (28) from Tilburg were presented, was an episode of Peter R. de Vries Crime Reporter on Joran van der Sloot.

"That will give them enough adrenaline and awake time being'', said De Vries, before the starting gun fired in the building of Sound and Vision in Hilversum, where the record attempt takes place.

"When I heard that she did not live to watch television, I considered to DVD with 45 episodes over the Putten murder case for the boys to take. I have concluded that, because the jury would ever be regarded as mental torture'' joked De Vries.

The world is watching TV since April this year at 80 hours, in the name of Mr. Gupta from New Delhi. The Dutch television viewers have minimal to Saturday 18:00 to continuously gazing at the screen to break the record. They strive however to Sunday at 13:00 to sit 99 hours in which the world would come true.

Picture from the article...looks like they may be watching Oprah!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:34 PM »

Boy, Peter sure is a creative lil devil, isn't he?

Way to go DeVries!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »

Boy, Peter sure is a creative lil devil, isn't he?

Way to go DeVries!!

Yes he is!  I love it!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: September 02, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Be back later, have a great afternoon everyone!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 02, 2009, 05:53:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61865.php

Google translation:

Claim against Central Bank Aruba for inadequate supervision

September 2, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The Central Bank of Aruba

ORANGE CITY - Aruba on behalf of the Stanford Foundation victims of the fraud surrounding Stanford Bank last Tuesday filed a claim with the Court of First Instance of Aruba.

This requirement stakeholders speak the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) to under inadequate supervision. "A disastrous act so", states the indictment. This "tort" may be attributed CBA, the plaintiffs said.

The CBA is contrary to the law the status quo for years condoned, or at least failed to exercise adequate supervision, said more than twenty plaintiffs who have formed the foundation.

According to the lawyer Gabri Hoogt is mainly a practical consideration, through a foundation called a class-action construction of the CBA for justice. "This keeps the victims themselves beyond the publicity and the case is conducted by the Foundation on their behalf," said the lawyer. In a total of a small amount of 10 million U.S. dollars, according to De raised. No comment is the official position of the CBA.

Billion Fraud

Stanford Group Aruba represented by one billion U.S. bank suspected fraud. Despite the fact that the CBA had in earlier comments that they already know from the start worrying about the Aruban establishment of Stanford, but now they are prosecuted. In its earlier response had the CBA know that the Aruban Stanford establishment of any bank and therefore not under the control of the CBA State. Moreover, according to Stanford Aruba deposits from among 100,000 made florin. Had that been the case then, the CBA is able to monitor.

Despite the declaration of Stanford was later announced that the victims in Aruba florin common among the 100,000 were invested. The Hoogt find that the bank has dropped a stitch in the supervision and with this demand the bank shall also be liable.

To protect the smaller, local investor is the law on credit institutions (LTK) in this context since February adapted and investment institutions are obliged to investment amounts to 1 million florin sign. The CBA also pleaded for years for scaling up the legal amount.

Laws amended

In addition, in February, the insurance supervision law (LTV) and monitoring of money transaction companies (LTG) are modified. The changes are mainly from the inclusion of new articles that CBA "specifically the explicit power" to get the money laundering and financing terrorism. Also, the bank now oppose the appointment of an external auditor and the CBA may impose administrative penalties for violations of the laws extend LTK and LTV.

Also in February, the law also monitor the effect of trust offices. The CBA is therefore the authority grants licenses to trust offices. As already announced earlier this year, CBA is on the monetary policy move from a restrictive policy on the quantitative growth of credit to more market oriented monetary policy. The market-oriented policy focuses more on cash reserves and makes demands on the liquidity of banks. As such, the bank hopes flexible tools quickly to developments in the financial sector and economy overall to respond.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: September 02, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61864.php

Google translation:

Case against Electoral Council candidates MSI inadmissible

September 2, 2009, 14:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Under Select Raadlid Sharlin runs from the courthouse after the court by MSI members Wilson, Williams, Hanuman and Van der Linde case brought against the Council Selects inadmissible.

ORANGE CITY - The case that election candidate Cornelius Wilson (MSI) has launched this morning against the Electoral Council is inadmissible in court. Wilson and fellow candidates Ricardo Hanuman, Danny van der Linden and Michael Williams had - as citizens - an interim relief brought because they believe that the party MEP, AVP, MPA and RED must collect 500 signatures in order to participate in the elections . Although this rule in the electoral regulation states, this legislation would discriminate against the extra-parliamentary parties, said Wilson and his party. Moreover, the endorsement of extra-parliamentary parties on the list of one of them to sign not anonymous, unlike the election itself. The argument of the court to the case is inadmissible to declare that Wilson and his group do not benefit or interest in a statement. According Sharlin Under had not determined if the appellant under the flag of the MSI case had brought. "If there had been that the party had not yet received enough signatures, it would perhaps be spoken of an interest in the appellant" says Under. Choose The Council continues to draw from determining the spots on the ballots and assigning colors to the parties.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: September 02, 2009, 06:02:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61860.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Curpa puts God first

September 2, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

Curpa made Monday during a press conference and its slogan ten political principles known.

ORANGE CITY - The new Christian political party Curpa (Christianan Uni Reforsando Potencial e di Aruba) proposes ten principles for. One of the prerequisites is that there must be official National Day of Prayer. "Would Curpa then form a government, these ten principles in the discussion without government", said party leader Robert Anjie.

Curpa is a Christian party that focuses on the values of God. The vision of the party is an Aruba where the commandments of God and justice prevail. "If we want the Christian party norms, values and principles of God must come first," said Anjie. In this way, according to the party, the people will enjoy the blessings of God and so everyone can live in peace and harmony. Another principle of the Party: "Aruba does not agree with Dutch or international rules that go against the principles of God." According Curpa God is the only solution for salvation and Aruba and its problems.

Departure Jeffrey di Carlo
Psychologist Jeffrey di Carlo who are members of the party had declared, yesterday decided to withdraw from politics. The psychologist would take too much time and he was difficult to reconcile with his work. Di Carlo as a psychologist working in three countries, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. He just wants to temporarily concentrate on his work. "Di Carlo realized only now that the combination of his work is not politically feasible," said party leader Anjie. Di Carlo is currently in Switzerland for his work and will probably only after the vote.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: September 02, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61859.php

Google translation:

ATIA worried about public appointments

September 2, 2009, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Employer Organization ATIA has sent a letter to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), which her concerns about recent appointments to high government positions just before the elections.

The board of ATIA writes with "increasing concern" the publications in the media to follow on appointments of heads of department and other senior posts by the government. The organization also says employers 'indications' to have long term contracts for goods and services are entered. She asks the government to "urgently" to appoint staff and entering into contracts to hold to the next government session,. "In the interest of democracy, a new government, of any signature whatsoever, adequate financial and policy space to get transferred to their own course to sail." Daal President Stephen this morning could not understand what long-term contracts and appointments ATIA In particular care to make. Yesterday was Finance Minister Nilo Swaen (MEP) in the least known of three new directors covered by it public. It is Corinne Cabenda that head of Customs, Martijn Balkestein as director of the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) and Derrick Werleman the new Executive Director of Finance is.

The ATIA letter from her care, was also sent to Governor Fredis Renfunjol well as to the parliament, the cabinet and the members of the employers.

A response from government side was not available this morning.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: September 02, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »

Article from Curacao

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61845.php

Google translation:

ANTILLES

24 years for murder of Stanley Gumbs

September 2, 2009, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - Devon C. Otto (29) was yesterday by the court in Curacao sentenced to imprisonment for 24 years including the murder of Stanley Gumbs (21). Gumbs was shot dead on March 31, 2008 outside at nightclub in Sucker Garden.

Prosecutor Rienk Mud said that the Public Ministry is not satisfied with the verdict because there was 30 years required. Sat Otto caught on Curaçao for security reasons. He will probably also serve remainder of his sentence here.

The Otto court considered not only guilty for the murder of Gumbs. He was further accused of murder, threats with a firearm, robbery with violence on American tourists, car theft and threatening a policeman and two members of the volunteer corps VKS. All these crimes took place in March and April last year.

The case against Otto started already in December 2007 when the French authorities requested his extradition for an armed robbery and rape, committed in the French part. Otto was eventually arrested in a house in St. Peters on April 10, 2008. During the search, the Ruger P95 firearm and ammunition found. This was the same weapon with which Gumbs was shot.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 02, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »

Article from St. Marteen

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61848.php

Google translation:

ANTILLES

Questions about fraud PVV S4

September 2, 2009, 14:07 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - Hero Brinkman, Member of Parliament for the PVV, has questions about the news that the former Minister of Education of the Antilles is accused of fraud as a board member of the Foundation St. Maarten Student Support Services, Linda Richardson.

State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten Van wants to know whether they agree that in the context of good governance, the Public Prosecutor of St. Maarten should investigate this matter immediately and if there are justified, should set a prosecution against Richardson. Brinkman wants to know whether the State is prepared to liaise with the Minister of Justice of the Antilles to this request. Bijleveld find that if Richardson was convicted for fraud, as she never an additional penalty in an administrative position with public money funded institution should hold and how will it initiate the State, said Brinkman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: September 02, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

Article from St. Maarten

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61848.php

Google translation:

ANTILLES

Questions about fraud PVV S4

September 2, 2009, 14:07 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - Hero Brinkman, Member of Parliament for the PVV, has questions about the news that the former Minister of Education of the Antilles is accused of fraud as a board member of the Foundation St. Maarten Student Support Services, Linda Richardson.

State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten Van wants to know whether they agree that in the context of good governance, the Public Prosecutor of St. Maarten should investigate this matter immediately and if there are justified, should set a prosecution against Richardson. Brinkman wants to know whether the State is prepared to liaise with the Minister of Justice of the Antilles to this request. Bijleveld find that if Richardson was convicted for fraud, as she never an additional penalty in an administrative position with public money funded institution should hold and how will it initiate the State, said Brinkman.

Self edit

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: September 02, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_61822.php

Google translation:

Bijleveld: Legal impossible for Saba order to leave West Indies

September 1, 2009, 14:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Commissioner of Constitutional Affairs Commissioner Saba Chris Johnson handed Henk Kamp (l) the letter under the watchful eye of the other commissioner Bruce Saban Zagers.

PHILIPSBURG / DEN HAAG - Saba will now be in January elections, are held in the Netherlands Antilles occurred. The island sees no other way to longer under the yoke of Curaçao and the West Indies to come. It is legally impossible for Saba to immediately step out of the Netherlands Antilles, says State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA).

Bijleveld said this today in response to the question by Cynthia Ortega-Martijn (Christian Union) in the House or it just may.

Bijleveld said that Saba is the signal of 'understand'. Even Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage shows understanding. She says even years of hard work on the dismantling of the Antilles. Interior Minister Roland Duncan (NA) congratulates the island even with the step. "Saba has the right to resign. A nation may decide its own future. Since the Antilles can not stick to stabbing. "

Bijleveld sees the announcement of the island inhabitants in 1400 to now in the Netherlands Antilles as a clear signal to move and "a confirmation that we are on the right track". The island gives them Bijleveld, according to the Caribbean sea to make the political renewal, because as soon as possible Saba wants to be part of the Netherlands.
The outcome of the referendum of 2005 was, according to Saba MP Ortega-Martijn clear: it wants from the Netherlands Antilles and to reach out to the Netherlands. Saba lives, however great concern that the forthcoming elections, to delay. Bijleveld sees less reason for concern: "We continued to Sheba as soon as possible to make part of the Netherlands." Later this month the Secretary to speak further about the Netherlands Antilles Saba, then a political steering committee planned.

The target date of October 2010 is still achievable by Bijleveld. Then Curaçao and St. Maarten country status within the Kingdom. The islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba (the BES) from that moment a special municipality of the Netherlands.

Bijleveld, the written notice of Saba have not formally received and will continue later in the depth. The commissioner of Constitutional Affairs said yesterday Saba Chris Johnson would write a letter to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende, who this morning he has presented to the Dutch commissioner-BES Henk Kamp on behalf of the College Board.

No load and flags

Saba wants after leaving the West Indies no further tax to pay the Caribbean and Antillean flags of all government buildings meet. Then other steps will be taken.
Johnson: "We must do what is necessary to obtain the status which the people of Saba in the referendum of November 2004 has chosen. What we must realize is that it does not get along with the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles. "The commissioner stressed that Saba is ready for the new state. "Saba is the only island that the whole process was formerly a stable government."

The desire to Saba from the Antilles to act arose when Prime Minister De Jongh-Elhage announced that it will be elections held in January for the States of the Netherlands Antilles. This after the Advisory Council recommended to the Government's proposal to postpone the election, not to be in the States.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11641/9/

nacimento of valentina alexia

wednesday, 02 september 2009 - 11:35 angelina y giovanni ponson is anuncia nacimento of they prinses valentina alexia, on day 27 of august, for 9'or y 59 of night. el'a pisa 2389gram y measure 46 centimeter. words of pabien is bay at the parents cu they prinses, together cu they two prinsnan diego y gio.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=34963

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 29 AUGUST 2005 under serial number 33827.0 is the company with the tradename:

CYBERZONE INTERNET CAFÉ

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 82, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   CYBERZONE INTERNET CAFÉ
Date of commencement   29 AUGUST 2005

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 9 MARCH 2007

OWNERS/PARTNERS

RAMIREZ, LUIS ANTONIO;
Residing in   HOOIBERG 91-B, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA
Born in   ARUBA on 2 MAY 1960
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   29 AUGUST 2005
Authority   FULL

PONSON-REPPAS, ANGELINA;
Residing in   RUBY 72, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, NIJMEGEN on 23 APRIL 1976
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Effective   29 AUGUST 2005
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

A. HET EXPOITEREN VAN DE TOEGANG TOT DE WORLD WIDE WEB EN ANDERE MULTIMEDIA NETWERKEN EN ACTIVITEITEN;

B. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN VOOR WAT BETREFT HET MAKEN VAN FOTOCOPIEEN, DRUKWERK EN FAXEN;

C. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN GRAFISCHE, ADVERTENTIE-, RECLAMEBUREAU;

D. DE KLEINHANDEL IN KANTOORBEHOEFTEN;

E. DE KLEINHANDEL IN KLEINE ETENSWAREN, HAPJES, KOFFIE, THEE EN ALCOHOLVRIJE DRANKEN.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: September 02, 2009, 07:08:29 PM »

Maybe?

http://www.soloazar.com/suplemento.php?sup=72

Giovanni Ponson

2009-03-21
More than 40 years in the gaming industry
Gemaco showcased in Aruba Gaming Show
(Aruba – Soloazar Exclusive).- Playing cards and gaming table covering are the most important products of the Gemaco portfolio, international company present in Aruba Gaming Show. Giovanni Ponson, Sales Director South America, Central America and the Caribbean, announced an expanding process in the southern cone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.