May 13, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 130621 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »

waving to everyone

been working a lot lately

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 06, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "thik"

Go Cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She is ...............

GO GIANTS! Wink

Are the Giants still in NY, Jacq?

Embarassed Sorry to be so sports dumb...  but, if they are ~ I pull for the NY teams too...  but like the Mets waaaaaaaay better than the Yankees

They are a NY team but play in Jersey...(at least for now) Laughing

LETS GO METS!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 06, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

[quote="

God help me,,,
I'm a Cowboys and Yankees fan and I live in Minnesota...   Laughing[/quote]

Subway series this year THIK....

This is our year!!

METS! Wink

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 06, 2006, 02:11:48 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Go Cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She is ...............

GO GIANTS! Wink

Are the Giants still in NY, Jacq?

Embarassed Sorry to be so sports dumb...  but, if they are ~ I pull for the NY teams too...  but like the Mets waaaaaaaay better than the Yankees

God help me,,,
I'm a Cowboys and Yankees fan and I live in Minnesota...   Laughing

Laughing it's still all cool, Thik!   Wink

I'm really not into any of the sports...  which is real odd in Vegas with all the Sports Betting going on...  but I gotta love the football season ~ and I love ALL the teams...  our best players (I'm a dealer) are the ones who bet the football games...  And Superbowl Sunday is our BEST toke day (the day we make the most money in tips) of the whole year... it used to be New Years...  not anymore...

And just got your email, Kimmy...  glad you posted that you sent it because I shut down my email program ~ and opened it again when I read your post...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 06, 2006, 02:12:03 PM »

got to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the yankees  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 06, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »

Hi Jacq-

Yes I just now saw the photo, thank you for keeping me in the diva clan even though I've been so absent lately, you're a peach!

Sam-

I think viet vet only posted on the FP, yes some were very cruel to him but he seems to handle it all so well, but like you I feel protective of someone who has tried to help so hard.

Katz-

Thank you for all your hard work on the bumper stickers, it means so much.

Back to work for me, unlike robots I've not been working a lot and I have to get busy, kids need new shoes! Take care all!

I continue to stand with the girl.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 06, 2006, 02:13:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
waving to everyone

Hi robots!  Got your name right this time 'cause I used "copy and paste."  Very Happy

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 06, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Jacq-

Yes I just now saw the photo, thank you for keeping me in the diva clan even though I've been so absent lately, you're a peach!

Sam-

I think viet vet only posted on the FP, yes some were very cruel to him but he seems to handle it all so well, but like you I feel protective of someone who has tried to help so hard.

Katz-

Back to work for me, unlike robots I've not been working a lot and I have to get busy, kids need new shoes! Take care all!

Hi None ~ I LOVE you!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 06, 2006, 02:13:38 PM »

Jacq-

You should start a baseball thread in the lounge for don't Mrs Red and Red love baseball too? I think we're having fun with Frijole's football thread, so how about a Jacq baseball thread? Dueling threads  Laughing might be fun!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 06, 2006, 02:13:44 PM »

Hi Jacq-

Sam-

Katz-

im so tired i could sleep for 5 straight hours which is almost DOUBLE
my usual amount

i really dont sleep i just plug in my batteries
cause im a robot  Cool

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 06, 2006, 02:14:21 PM »

Katz-

Love to all of you too, now I'm really heading back to work, found a few jobs I'd like to apply for down in hotlanta!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 06, 2006, 02:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
waving to everyone

Hi robots!  Got your name right this time 'cause I used "copy and paste."  Very Happy

that is great, cause im usually called ROBERTS

not that there is anything wrong with that name  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 06, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »

Jacq-

You should start a baseball thread in the lounge for don't Mrs Red and Red love baseball too? I think we're having fun with Frijole's football thread, so how about a Jacq baseball thread? Dueling threads  Laughing might be fun!

{{{hugs}}}  And I would have offered to go out dancin' with ya any time you come to Vegas, Nonesie...  but I know you'd hate Purple Reign...   Very Happy

And, OK ~ I'll be good now...

Anyone think that the letter from Beth and Dave is in the hands of the new investigative team from Holland?

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 06, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »

Jacq-

Thats a great idea!

Maybe round playoff time.........

And once a diva always a diva...

Wink

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 06, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »

Jacq-

{{{hugs}}}  And I would have offered to go out dancin' with ya any time you come to Vegas, Nonesie...  but I know you'd hate Purple Reign...   Very Happy

Anyone think that the letter from Beth and Dave is in the hands of the new investigative team from Holland?

I don't know Katz - but your question got me to thinking - I wonder just what the new investigators will be looking at... The official "files" or will they look at ALL the information and pretty much "re-investigate"  Ya know - like look at info from the tip lines, Beth's notes, etc.  I guess I am hoping they will look at stuff from somewhere other than what was collected (or not collected) by ALE.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 06, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »

just wanted to say hi to all the monkeys...i have not abandoned the cage or found another nest to rest my weary monkey head...just having puter problems as usual.....

As always...prayers for Natalee and her family...and thanks to Beth for staying so strong for so long.....Natalee would be so proud of her mom.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 06, 2006, 03:00:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Jacq-

I don't know Katz - but your question got me to thinking - I wonder just what the new investigators will be looking at... The official "files" or will they look at ALL the information and pretty much "re-investigate"  Ya know - like look at info from the tip lines, Beth's notes, etc.  I guess I am hoping they will look at stuff from somewhere other than what was collected (or not collected) by ALE.

So do I, Kimmy, so do I...  Would be a damn shame if they came up with the same results as the original investigation...  Would really set me against Holland....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 06, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
just wanted to say hi to all the monkeys...i have not abandoned the cage or found another nest to rest my weary monkey head...just having puter problems as usual.....

As always...prayers for Natalee and her family...and thanks to Beth for staying so strong for so long.....Natalee would be so proud of her mom.

Hey FOM ~ it's great to see you ~ sorry you're having computer problems...  and I hope things get better for ya...

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »

ty KATZ.......keep the candles burning....be good monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 06, 2006, 03:04:44 PM »

Gotta go for now - see ya'll -

Justice for Natalee!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.