May 22, 2024, 05:27:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99889 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: December 04, 2006, 01:32:01 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "crazymom"
Leave it to Joe to make an a$$ of himself. LOL.  I hope in the future he has to eat every squeaky word he has ever said!!!

well there was one buffoon on the lineup tonight and it wasnt jossy, it was puberty boy !!
lol

ROFL~!  Smile Smile Smile
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 04, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Sue"

this is all fiction and fantasy according to Joe
He claims jossy is a bafoon and senile and lead teh police on a wild
goose chase.. he said beth lied in document in the civil suit about joran being  a sexual predator and that there witness told Joe basically that nothing happen with joran.. He again says he has been in contact with carlos several times and this meeting never took place and in fact
Carlos and Karin were in court together to have joran released as a suspect ...

Well they were in court on the 30th to do that, but KJ was supposedly asking for 3 more months to investigate.

Well if you listen to teh way Joe tells it .. It was carlos and karin in court togther to get joran released... Joe doesnt even mention karin asking for 3 more months

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 04, 2006, 01:32:31 AM »

Yes, old crazy Joe said Jossy was "bordering on senile, " and later called him a "baffoon," said that Dompig was fired because he went on American TV and said that he did not believe that J2K killed Natalee, that she killed herself, took drugs, etc., etc., and he was getting loud, so Kimberly just kind of thanked him anyway.  I think he must have been drunk.  I don't think any sober person would get on TV and act like that, not even tag-team wrestlers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 04, 2006, 01:34:09 AM »

Just watched the replay of The Lineup and want to make a few points.  

1.  JoeT said, as posted in the transcript above, that Carlo was in court with KJ to discuss the closing of this case ONCE AND FOR ALL.  

2.  Why oh why would Jossy Mansur be expected to give the Prosecutor a tape of the police investigator's statements about the case?  Wouldn't the prosecutor be in a position to know what the police investigator knows or has?  It's just absurd; yet Kimberly and JoeT made a fuss over it.  

3.  Doctored Dr. Phil tapes.  As I posted earlier, if that's the case, someone would have filed suit.  No brainer.  

Fiction and fantasies.  The new title of the thread for Joran's statements.  What a capitalist buffoon you are, JoeT.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 04, 2006, 01:35:22 AM »

goose chase.. he said beth lied in document in the civil suit about joran being  a sexual predator and that there witness told Joe basically that nothing happen with joran.. He again says he has been in contact with carlos several times and this meeting never took place and in fact

Well they were in court on the 30th to do that, but KJ was supposedly asking for 3 more months to investigate.

Well if you listen to teh way Joe tells it .. It was carlos and karin in court togther to get joran released... Joe doesnt even mention karin asking for 3 more months

Heh, heh, isn't that the way mouthpieces are paid to talk?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 04, 2006, 01:35:50 AM »

Oh, yes, and he said the documents that Beth submitted in New York were lies, the reason the case was thrown out.  Now we all know who the liar is here, it's Joe.  That was not the reason the case was thrown out.  After rewatching this, I think I know why John Q Kelly let Beth go on by herself.  He was baiting old Crazy Joe.  I would say Beth has grounds for a law suit right there when he accuses her on TV of submitting false documents to a court.  Since he is now "Joran's attorney for all times, everywhere," I would think Beth would not only be able to sue Joe but Aruba, KJ, etc., as well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 04, 2006, 01:36:22 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Yes, old crazy Joe said Jossy was "bordering on senile, " and later called him a "baffoon," said that Dompig was fired because he went on American TV and said that he did not believe that J2K killed Natalee, that she killed herself, took drugs, etc., etc., and he was getting loud, so Kimberly just kind of thanked him anyway.  I think he must have been drunk.  I don't think any sober person would get on TV and act like that, not even tag-team wrestlers.

If he's still in Italy, it's about 6 hours later, so he might have been in his Power Rangers jammies and angry that he had to get up to listen to people tell the world that his client is guilty.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: December 04, 2006, 01:37:55 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

1.  JoeT said, as posted in the transcript above, that Carlo was in court with KJ to discuss the closing of this case ONCE AND FOR ALL.  

2.  Why oh why would Jossy Mansur be expected to give the Prosecutor a tape of the police investigator's statements about the case?  Wouldn't the prosecutor be in a position to know what the police investigator knows or has?  It's just absurd; yet Kimberly and JoeT made a fuss over it.  

3.  Doctored Dr. Phil tapes.  As I posted earlier, if that's the case, someone would have filed suit.  No brainer.  

Fiction and fantasies.  The new title of the thread for Joran's statements.  What a capitalist buffoon you are, JoeT.

Makes me wonder if Joran confessed to Carlo and Carlo told KJ?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: December 04, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »

If he's still in Italy, it's about 6 hours later, so he might have been in his Power Rangers jammies and angry that he had to get up to listen to people tell the world that his client is guilty.

Power ranger jamnies? ROFL  too funny Puma!! maybe he wears underoos too!!   Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 04, 2006, 01:42:22 AM »

who's mouth piece is he ??? is he still on Sloot payroll

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 04, 2006, 01:44:05 AM »

Oh, yes, and he said the documents that Beth submitted in New York were lies, the reason the case was thrown out.  Now we all know who the liar is here, it's Joe.  That was not the reason the case was thrown out.  After rewatching this, I think I know why John Q Kelly let Beth go on by herself.  He was baiting old Crazy Joe.  I would say Beth has grounds for a law suit right there when he accuses her on TV of submitting false documents to a court.  Since he is now "Joran's attorney for all times, everywhere," I would think Beth would not only be able to sue Joe but Aruba, KJ, etc., as well.

I think both Jossy and Beth could sue JoeT.  I hope they do.  Maybe Dr. Phil and Skeeters could sue him and Aruba also.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: December 04, 2006, 01:44:34 AM »

I wouldn't think that Joran confessed to Carlo. I would think that Paulus discussed strategy with Carlo thinking he had a comrade's confidence and knowing he couldn't divulge what was said.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 04, 2006, 01:46:34 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

So who orchestrated the retraction of the story about a confession?  Was this confession presented to the Judge?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: December 04, 2006, 01:46:50 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I wouldn't think that Joran confessed to Carlo. I would think that Paulus discussed strategy with Carlo thinking he had a comrade's confidence and knowing he couldn't divulge what was said.

Makes sense CBB  ..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #554 on: December 04, 2006, 01:47:54 AM »

Early on, Joran was scared enough to do what Daddy said, and Carlo's comments may very well have been concluded by discussions of how to handle some of the early comments to police that ended up with "no record". I would bet the farm that there was an early strategy for how to handle it if the body were found as well
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 04, 2006, 01:48:05 AM »

who's mouth piece is he ??? is he still on Sloot payroll

Not sure if he was ever on the Sloot payroll, he obviously is on someone's big bucks payroll in aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 04, 2006, 01:48:25 AM »

Evidently Crazy Joe just called in without being asked to.  Nothing was said about his being on the program until suddenly there he was screaming in the phone, like it was not planned or anticipated??

He has nothing to do with Aruba, only NY so why is he so hysterical about all this?  Oh, for one thing, he promied the sloots to make people stop saying "bad things" (read the truth) about his delinquent client.  Guess he hates it when he is powerless to do that.  

He can't control what people say or what people think or what people know and he might as well get over it.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: December 04, 2006, 01:49:47 AM »

So who orchestrated the retraction of the story about a confession?  Was this confession presented to the Judge?

OMG its been so dang long.. IIRC it was  Rudy Croes who said there was a confession back on June 11th 2005.. it was announced on FOX.. then BOOM.. nothing.. no retraction. Thats been something thats always pissed me off til this day. Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #558 on: December 04, 2006, 01:50:04 AM »

Now, that's a good question! I would say we are better qualified to answer that than before we knew who was able to interfere with a search warrant.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: December 04, 2006, 01:53:09 AM »

oops sorry Puma..  I think I misunderstood your ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.