May 13, 2024, 04:05:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 106927 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2009, 01:34:31 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »

That's another bird attack, MyTime!

Yeah! And Part time is holding her for the bird, too!

I just told PT about the assaults I have to endure!!  He raised his eyebrows, kissed me and said goodnight.........my little troublemaker!!   

At least he kissed you    My hubby says he collect warbirds.  He has a Yak and a spitfire.  I'm the spitfire   

The bird and the bee...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2009, 01:35:23 AM »

I guess sleeping with a Dr is not all that is cracked up to be!!   ::MonkeyWink:

Might depend on the doctor.  They're not all the same or so I have heard.

I think Anna and I belong to the same club.................   

I'll call Dr. Greene if I need somebody. I'll show him!  After that, I'm fresh out............... they're the only two I have!  

Two Nurse Practitioners beyond that and an RN. That should get me through tomorrow!    

Seriously, I'm OK right now.

Oh, call them ALL!  I mean you're awake, right?  Why should they be sleeping?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2009, 01:36:16 AM »

I'm taking notes.............. draw blood from under................. what's a clavicle?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2009, 01:36:28 AM »

I just told PT about the assaults I have to endure!!  He raised his eyebrows, kissed me and said goodnight.........my little troublemaker!!   

At least he kissed you    My hubby says he collect warbirds.  He has a Yak and a spitfire.  I'm the spitfire   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2009, 01:37:39 AM »

I guess sleeping with a Dr is not all that is cracked up to be!!   ::MonkeyWink:

Might depend on the doctor.  They're not all the same or so I have heard.

I think Anna and I belong to the same club.................   

I'll call Dr. Greene if I need somebody. I'll show him!  After that, I'm fresh out............... they're the only two I have!  

Two Nurse Practitioners beyond that and an RN. That should get me through tomorrow!    

Seriously, I'm OK right now.

Oh, call them ALL!  I mean you're awake, right?  Why should they be sleeping?

MUFFY!!! I see you buzzing around!!  It's Springtime! You're a happy little bee!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2009, 01:37:54 AM »

I'm taking notes.............. draw blood from under................. what's a clavicle?  

Collarbone. . . what did you think it was???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2009, 01:38:53 AM »

ooooooohhhhhh!!  So cute!!  Me not the kitty!!  LOL 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »

The bird and the bee...

Are we allowed to talk about that in here?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

Well, we were talking catheters a moment ago and she does have a stone...it was an honest mistake.     

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2009, 01:40:51 AM »

Hey CBB.  Yes it's definitely springtime. My home is under attack by birds!  I've had a male cardinal pecking at the weather stripping around my windows, and flying at them with it's feet.  And this ladder back woodpecker tapping on the windows.  Crazy things...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2009, 01:41:08 AM »

The bird and the bee...

Not sure it has ever stopped us before!!    

Poor CBB just has to do a lot of edits!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2009, 01:41:09 AM »

Well, I was wondering if I could substitute testicle, if that tells you how little I knew about it!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2009, 01:42:07 AM »

The bird and the bee...

Don't worry, CBB and Muffy are here, they can delete it.   

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2009, 01:42:53 AM »

Hey CBB.  Yes it's definitely springtime. My home is under attack by birds!  I've had a male cardinal pecking at the weather stripping around my windows, and flying at them with it's feet.  And this ladder back woodpecker tapping on the windows.  Crazy things...

YEAH!!! I've had a cardinal at the front door tapping at the brass kickplate for days now! WTH???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2009, 01:44:13 AM »

Maybe you can get the birds to go after the armadillos!!!   

The squirrels are making my dogs nuts which has a trickle down effect!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2009, 01:44:55 AM »

I had an attack hummingbird for two years in row, Muffy.  It would dive bomb me when I went in the back yard.  Very aggessive and I was afraid it would get tangle in my hair and stab me with that beak thing them have!  I don't like them and everybody I know tries to get them to come to their feeders, etc.

Look like giant bees to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2009, 01:45:05 AM »

YEAH!!! I've had a cardinal at the front door tapping at the brass kickplate for days now! WTH???

It's the male birds, they see their reflection and like it so much, they think it's another bird.  Human males aren't much smarter.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2009, 01:45:38 AM »

Well, I was wondering if I could substitute testicle, if that tells you how little I knew about it!   

Of course you can!!      Not a problem at all!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: March 22, 2009, 01:45:44 AM »

HA, FREAKING HA, Bearly!!!

My hands are rough from carrying the edit baton in here. I'm passing off to you tonight. Muffy's busy buzzing............ it's springtime!

Muffy's turn when hibernation season arrives!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.