May 21, 2024, 04:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 344291 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:26 PM »

Must the state list "all" the aggravating circumstances or can they list the ones that meet the requirement of law without totally tipping their hand?  Can the state later list other aggravating circumstances?  IMHO it won't matter if they list them all, I believe momster's behavior and lack thereof speak for itself.
The notion in the brush cut "expert"'s testimony that deviant women cannot get a fair trial . . . WTH does that mean?  If I am a deviant I get a get out of jail card?  She was very ill-prepared to be such an expert on gender bias.
Another good day for Caylee!

Deviants get a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD"??..............

The judge told the prosecution to LIST them - he DID NOT tell them to reveal their proof.............LOL

tee hee   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #741 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:34 PM »

Okay...I haven't had time to read back yet...but where was George today?

Again...an oddity...I'm thinking there's a problem with George...he looked bad yesterday.

Puzzler, no one knows.....just guesses on our part. I am beginning to think that shirt yesterday might have been a 'work' shirt........if they are going to try to renegotiate on their house then someone has to have a job.  He has looked bad to me for a while....but I think it's GUILT not medical

You could be right about having a job...probably would be a good thing.

Yes, when I say bad...means I can't explain it better...I think I really thought that he looked angry or in a "black" mood yesterday. 

And, the wealth of information in those letters written by KC about George and Lee is still "fresh".

Maybe he is working at a bowling ally his shirt kind of looked like a bowling shirt. But I think it was an Orlando Magic shirt.
We had a bowling show years ago here..........."Bowling for Dollars" could it be? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: May 11, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23514611/%20http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23516023/detail.html            Some great pics, unfortunately Andrea's butt is in a few.  George looked beyond angry yesterday, and how he even shows his face in public after allegations of sex abuse is beyond me.

Don't forget...his lovely daughter not only alleged against George, but Lee, too (George's son) (not to mention she destroyed life as he knew it, his wife's life as she knew it and killed his beloved granddaughter).

WHEN is George going to move over to Caylee's side of the court?!?!

Cutting her NO slack today....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 11, 2010, 02:10:17 PM »

The past 2 days, Cindy looks like she's trying to sink into herself.  She's there, but she looks like she's trying to shrivel up and go away.

The weight of the necklace she is wearing probably is helping her sink.

No rose...you're soooo bad!   

I know, but the necklace does look really heavy 

Is that a handcuff necklace?

It's a ring; part of her shirt. Sewn into it.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:08 PM »

The past 2 days, Cindy looks like she's trying to sink into herself.  She's there, but she looks like she's trying to shrivel up and go away.

The weight of the necklace she is wearing probably is helping her sink.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:13 PM »

Where is Lee?  Why is he never at any of the hearings?  Has he dropped off the face of the earth? 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »

I thought it was part of her dress.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »

Here's a poll question for you guys

In the event (I say a given) that Casey is convicted of capital felony murder & then in penalty phase it is recommended by the jury to oppose the death penalty which the judge upholds, in a few years from then will George & Cindy attend her execution?

My prediction:   Cindy will, George wont.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 11, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »

Where is Lee?  Why is he never at any of the hearings?  Has he dropped off the face of the earth? 

Lee has a job. I can understand him not being there.
I'm curious about what he thinks about his sister now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: May 11, 2010, 02:14:31 PM »

In the event (I say a given) that Casey is convicted of capital felony murder & then in penalty phase it is recommended by the jury to oppose the death penalty which the judge upholds, in a few years from then will George & Cindy attend her execution?

They will have died from old age by then. That's what I predict. Monsters live on death row for a very long time.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 11, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »

Capp
I agree I think that cindy will be there but george will not have the strength to be there or maybe strength isnt the right words maybe balls!! he possibly cannot deal with it he is more fragile. I think cindy now faces true reality unlike her daughter  whom just  wipes away crocodile tears.

Loca
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 11, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »

Must the state list "all" the aggravating circumstances or can they list the ones that meet the requirement of law without totally tipping their hand?  Can the state later list other aggravating circumstances?  IMHO it won't matter if they list them all, I believe momster's behavior and lack thereof speak for itself.
The notion in the brush cut "expert"'s testimony that deviant women cannot get a fair trial . . . WTH does that mean?  If I am a deviant I get a get out of jail card?  She was very ill-prepared to be such an expert on gender bias.
Another good day for Caylee!

They were ordered to list all that they intend to argue apply in this case.   In my view, it doesnt tip their hand that much nor will it be a surprise to this defense that is posturing, they know darn well which ones apply.

Capp, thanks.  I agree, their hands have been open from the beginning.  It really won't matter.  But in the course of from now to the beginning of the trial, can they add more if they established another aggravating circumstance?  Will the poop team be required to list their mitigating circumstances before trial?

I dont think so, I'm pretty sure they already know each one they will put forward apply.  Two or more are required to be met & during penalty phase the aggravating factors must outweigh the mitigating factors.   IMHO, those will be as listed in Florida Statute 921.141 

(f) The capital felony was committed for pecuniary gain.                  (possible)
(h) The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.
(i) The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.
(l)  The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age.   (met without argument)

I have always felt that the State had some kind of hard evidence before they revived the DP against KC. I just don’t believe they would put themselves in an iffy position when it came to going after the ultimate penalty. LWOP would have been a more manageable target. Going back to the time that what was left of little Caylee was found and the time period between placing the DP back on the table causes me to speculate that testing of the remains did reveal something and the State has more than just duct tape to attempt to prove aggravated circumstances. All that remained were bones and hair, so I’m going with the hair telling a story just as it did in the trunk of that car. Is it beyond reason to surmise that hairs attached to that duct tape showed post mortem death banding and also hairs from an alive Caylee all bunched together and that the SA will attempt to prove the cause of death was from the duct tape thus making this a heinous and premeditated death for Caylee? I might add, that I really don’t know anything at all about death banding or how long hairs could remain intact under the conditions they were subjected to but I haven’t been able to put this thought out of my mind………
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 11, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »

I'll have to go with: neither Cindy nor George will attend.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #753 on: May 11, 2010, 02:15:24 PM »

Maybe George is bowling for dollars    I didn't realize that thing was sewn into her dress.  I personally don't think she will get the DP, but if she would, I don't see either parent showing up for that.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 11, 2010, 02:15:41 PM »

If I were him & my sister accused me of what she did & was innocent of same, it would be a chore to make sure I didnt get to her before the State carried out her fate.   He would have to be beyond twisted  at this point if he still supports that monster.   But seriously, I think he has been avoiding contact with his family because he is no longer willing to be any more a conspirator after the fact than he already has been, I think he was the only one out of that twisted family that got a clue, dufus that he is.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #755 on: May 11, 2010, 02:16:39 PM »

I find it interesting he is absolutely NO where, there have been times I wonder if he hasn't spilled his guts about some things and we aren't aware of it yet.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 11, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »

They will have died from old age by then. That's what I predict. Monsters live on death row for a very long time.

at tax payers expense! didnt it take ten years for bundy to be executed in florida?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 11, 2010, 02:20:10 PM »

Maybe George is bowling for dollars    I didn't realize that thing was sewn into her dress.  I personally don't think she will get the DP, but if she would, I don't see either parent showing up for that.

lol Rose
doesntbaez look pissed and disgusted maybe cuz he aint the one speaking /babbling.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 11, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »

at tax payers expense! didnt it take ten years for bundy to be executed in florida?

Yes.   Its ranged in recent time between 5-10 years, some longer.   Shoot, in Cali it can be well over 20 years.   I really thinks it matters little if she actually gets the DP, but just having to go thru the proces is enough for me so long as she never walks amongst civilized society free ever again in her lifetime, be it sooner or later.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 11, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »

I'm beginning to think he is the only one in that family who has an ounce of common sense.  But I may later regret thinking this.  lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.