September 20, 2024, 07:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #33 4/4/09 - 4/9/09  (Read 96447 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #780 on: April 08, 2009, 01:25:36 PM »

Please check the recipe thread and give me some hints
Take out!  LOL  (Dolce + cooking = disaster)

LOL.....wish I could...like I say...I love Easter Brunch.....I am looking for some simple dishes.....LOL....perhaps even you could handle ....naw never mind!  LOL
  This is why my one requirement prior to getting married was that the hubs attended cooking school.     (He is a Chef, although does not work in the field)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 08, 2009, 01:27:33 PM »

CBB,
If it is histo, it is very treatable and even on Wikipedia, etc.  This is relatively common many parts of the country especially Deep South.

Treatment, a possible one:

Treatment
Antifungal medications are used to treat severe cases of acute histoplasmosis and all cases of chronic and disseminated disease. Typical treatment of severe disease first involves treatment with amphotericin B, followed by oral itraconazole.[7] In many milder cases, oral itraconazole or ketoconazole is sufficient. Asymptomatic disease is typically not treated. Past infection results in partial protection against ill effects if reinfected.

---------

I have known of three or four people who have histo and are OK.  It is why you can't put dog food outside, too.  The birds will come to eat the kibbles and give it to your dogs as well!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the posters at CnG and may their arms be too short to scratch! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #783 on: April 08, 2009, 01:48:04 PM »

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the posters at CnG and may their arms be too short to scratch! 
Good One Dolce
May the Lord Bless you and those babies. It's almost over. The last 2 months do seem to be the longest though. It is well worth it when those little bundles of joy get here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: April 08, 2009, 01:50:16 PM »

All around me are funny faces
wanna be writers
wanna be egos
no one really knew me
but they think they know me
looking around
scheming
stalking
lying

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I find it kind of hard to tell ya
when people run in circles
lying
scheming
goggling
threatening
stalking

teacher
guidance counselor for the challenged
motorcycle campground
funeral parlor hostess
wife of a disabled husband
emt
disabled grandma
single man writing books about cars
single mom Realtor
single grandpa looking for love
lying Aruban men
Oh what a charade

I find it kind of sad
lying
scheming
threatening
stalking

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #785 on: April 08, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »

Gaylord Sartain worked with Gary Busey, they had a comedy show I think called Mazeppa.  Mary Kay Place was in quite a few movies.  Also Leon Russell lives here.  I see him once in a while driving around in his white Bently (I think it's a Bently) 
Thanks A1, I tried finding you here last night.

I thought you went to school with serial killers I had never heard of    Thanks for letting me know, they are important actors. Leon Russell, I like him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 08, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »

Yes, SMSunny, I have been.  And that's why I have no use whatsoever for people who post WITH those who advocate this kind of behavior because they must approve or they wouldn't be giving these people hugs and kisses and encouragement.

They can't be a friend to people who have lied about me, stalked me and even my kids and expect me to just be OK with that.

I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for these stalkers and the lowest of the low who have attempted to find information about my kids and the children of other posters as well.

I don't believe Natalee's family approves of this at all. 

We have been here a long time.....seen lots come and go.....and some come back   I have never felt the need to go elsewhere.....and goodness knows I am not one that falls in line......or follows blindly.....

I don't think Nat's family would approve of a lot of stuff we have seen over these nearly 5 years...and there are those of us that are still here......go figure

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 08, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

SMSunny,

Maybe you could put that smilie with the big girl panties in your sig line!  It was too funny.  I snagged it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: April 08, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »

Good One Dolce
May the Lord Bless you and those babies. It's almost over. The last 2 months do seem to be the longest though. It is well worth it when those little bundles of joy get here.

Thank you!  I am literally counting down the days.  Smile

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #789 on: April 08, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

It's a call rather than a confirmation right now, but the call is a big long name that means I've been exposed to a bird. I'm literally waiting for the written report, but have now spoken to the radiologist and pulminologist who wants more tests to determine what treatment is possible. Lungs are severely "compromised", and I don't know what that means exactly, BUT, I DID NOT HEAR THE C WORD AND I MOST CERTAINLY DESERVED TO! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD, FOR YOUR MERCY!

I'll post again as soon as I can................. but wanted to tell you asap.

HEY!!! LOOK WHAT I"M POSTING:::

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

omg cbb, im so relieved to hear this news!! bless you and your indomitable spirit and faith, please update as us as soon as you can!

oh ya and...i loves you biggy lots!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #790 on: April 08, 2009, 02:27:42 PM »

internet vendettas are for people with too much free time on their hands and too little room upstairs to accommodate anything positive or productive. never get sucked into that vortex, it originates in a cesspool and will end in one as well.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: April 08, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »

All around me are funny faces
wanna be writers
wanna be egos
no one really knew me
but they think they know me
looking around
scheming
stalking
lying

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I find it kind of hard to tell ya
lying
scheming
goggling
threatening
stalking

teacher
guidance counselor for the challenged
motorcycle campground
funeral parlor hostess
wife of a disabled husband
emt
disabled grandma
single man writing books about cars
single mom Realtor
single grandpa looking for love
lying Aruban men
Oh what a charade

I find it kind of sad
lying
scheming
threatening
stalking

Sometimes people seek information about others because they find them to be the most intersting and intelligent people they have ever read and they just want to know more about them.  Sometimes they would never never hurt anyone, but they are just curious!!!  Sometimes, they are very sorry!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: April 08, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 08, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

SMSunny,

Maybe you could put that smilie with the big girl panties in your sig line!  It was too funny.  I snagged it!

I would if I knew how...perhaps I can get Klaas to do it....(fingers crossed)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 08, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »

Good One Dolce

Thank you!  I am literally counting down the days.  Smile

You need to get one of those count down clock and put it in your sig line!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: April 08, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »

So my husband could watch as it nears 0 then rush me out the door? 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #796 on: April 08, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

Afternoon MT, How's the Hostess with the Mostess doing today?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »

So my husband could watch as it nears 0 then rush me out the door? 
Or maybe your water will break at the check out line (like mine did) and everyone will tell you its time!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

What site shut down?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: April 08, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »

They are trying to blame Klaas for their pathetic site shutting down. 

Klaas does not have the time for their stupid bs.  Another attempt to gain attention by those low life scumbags.  They talk about traffic at their site, its not because of their research, its because of their sad attempts...people need to laugh at something - so they go there to laugh at them...not with them - AT THEM.  I find it amusing that they flatter themselves...I guess even negative publicity is good when you do not have a clue, friend, or care in the world.

What site shut down?

From what I read they believe they were "hacked" and that it was Klaas who did it based on their high tech surveillance...    (Which would be what?  Destiny with a cup and a string?)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.