May 06, 2024, 04:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 569288 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: June 29, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »

Thank you, NewfieMonkey!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1721 on: June 29, 2010, 09:09:26 PM »

Brandi-, may I please have your permission to use this pic and your nice artwork for the header on the next thread for Kyron? 

oops.....I already did that this afternoon, only I didn't ask permission 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: June 29, 2010, 09:09:26 PM »

Well, Wyks, I'm on time out at WS for baiting.  Someone asked if there was another search going.  (i.e. Oakes's search)  I told them there was, but I wasn't allowed to talk about it there.  That's why I was banned!  I didn't say any bad words or anything.  I really can't stand that place anymore!  I stayed gone for a long time, but I guess I need to stay gone forever.  I don't know how the others can stand it.  It really makes me sad.  People can't sleuth if they don't have all the information.  Mainstream media is not all the information!  Sometimes it's just disinformation!

I didn't mean to get off topic, but it did relate somewhat to Harry Oakes's independent search.  Actually, I believe one of the "mainstream" news stations made mention of several independent searches.

Have you hear any more from Mr. Oakes?

Brandi, your collage of Kyron is wonderful!

Awwww Claycat... frustrating when that happens, I've heard.  Many good folks have been outright banned for less, from over there.  Sometimes I get brave and go in, tiptoe around for awhile, then skedaddle, thinking that perhaps 'breathing' might be on their latest list for timeouts.  Lately I've only peeked into their astrologers thread for any updates. 

This is the latest re Mr Oakes, in case you missed it.  Seems there is very good reason for the hush-hush, not just from him, but from everyone involved.  One reason being, so that 'certain individual/s' who likely are scouring every board on the internet, aren't tipped off, so to speak.  So not much else we can do but pray and wait.. wait and pray.   

Page 84 - Reply #1668 on: June 29, 2010, 04:46:01 PM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.1660

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1723 on: June 29, 2010, 09:10:17 PM »

Deenie - I understand where you are coming from.  I'm leaning towards thinking that Terri may even have a split personality.  She may not know what happened to Kyron but may be responsible for it.  That is my opinion.
It could be Klaas. I just have to say though out of my own opinion being in long term/living together (not married) yet long term relationship with one man in particular - who had befriended my family members, in a way that he was " perfect" no matter what I said.
I could have said He burnt down a building and my own family would scoff at me - NO he is Perfect. Yet I knew quite the contrary. His personality was of everything but perfect once he had me - He was in control 24/7 of everything I did. Some men have a way of intermixing and creating fantasy to others that are not the truth, only to project themselves as perfect.  I knew My guy for years, then lived with him, and left him within 10 mos. I had to conspire a plan and save money for months .. he knew nothing. I leased an apartment, I had it all planned out. No one knew anything, not even my family that I was leaving him.  He abused Me and my Daughter daily both emotionally and verbally. Once all the Happy Happy faded. And I could not take it. Even to this day, come 13 yrs later .. my Mother says to me that He was a victim that I was the one who lost out on a Good Man.. GAG .. she still has a relationship with him to this day. 
He was such a control freak that he would monitor the times printed on receipts from stores - what the time frame was compared to the distance for me to drive home. If there was any inconsistency of time - he would berate me for hours that I was a liar. That I was hiding something. When I was not.

I can understand with what I just posted above - It's not always what it seems in retrospect of Terri. Maybe she does not recall or is ill equipped to offer up her own version/fact of what happened the day of June 4th.  Again like I said " I am not proposing to be a Terri Horman Cheerleader" I think that Kaine has some blame in all of this. I don't find him to be " Perfect" I don't find him to be " Innocent" .. that in itself leaves a wide stretch of imagination.

Thank you Klaas for your words.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 29, 2010, 09:13:26 PM »

Brandi-, may I please have your permission to use this pic and your nice artwork for the header on the next thread for Kyron? 

LOLOL !!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1725 on: June 29, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »

Deenie - I understand where you are coming from.  I'm leaning towards thinking that Terri may even have a split personality.  She may not know what happened to Kyron but may be responsible for it.  That is my opinion.
It could be Klaas. I just have to say though out of my own opinion being in long term/living together (not married) yet long term relationship with one man in particular - who had befriended my family members, in a way that he was " perfect" no matter what I said.
I could have said He burnt down a building and my own family would scoff at me - NO he is Perfect. Yet I knew quite the contrary. His personality was of everything but perfect once he had me - He was in control 24/7 of everything I did. Some men have a way of intermixing and creating fantasy to others that are not the truth, only to project themselves as perfect.  I knew My guy for years, then lived with him, and left him within 10 mos. I had to conspire a plan and save money for months .. he knew nothing. I leased an apartment, I had it all planned out. No one knew anything, not even my family that I was leaving him.  He abused Me and my Daughter daily both emotionally and verbally. Once all the Happy Happy faded. And I could not take it. Even to this day, come 13 yrs later .. my Mother says to me that He was a victim that I was the one who lost out on a Good Man.. GAG .. she still has a relationship with him to this day. 
He was such a control freak that he would monitor the times printed on receipts from stores - what the time frame was compared to the distance for me to drive home. If there was any inconsistency of time - he would berate me for hours that I was a liar. That I was hiding something. When I was not.

I can understand with what I just posted above - It's not always what it seems in retrospect of Terri. Maybe she does not recall or is ill equipped to offer up her own version/fact of what happened the day of June 4th.  Again like I said " I am not proposing to be a Terri Horman Cheerleader" I think that Kaine has some blame in all of this. I don't find him to be " Perfect" I don't find him to be " Innocent" .. that in itself leaves a wide stretch of imagination.

I agree with that Deenie, I certainly don't think that Kaine is innocent in all this. While I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron missing, imo, it was selfish to file for divorce and a restraining order while Kyron is still missing. A distraction, which there shouldn't be any distractions, should all be about finding Kyron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 29, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »

✄snipped✄

Well, I made another if you want to use it sometime. Wink

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: June 29, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »

Brandi you rock!  I love both of those.  He's such a cutie patootie!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: June 29, 2010, 09:23:22 PM »

Mr Oakes will not be giving daily updates or announcements of any kind to the public.  He is putting all of his efforts and energy into finding Kyron, that we can know for a certainty.  Any findings will be given to LE, so they can decide what can or cannot be released to the public, in order to keep from jeopardizing the case.  All we as the public can do, is to continue to wait and pray for Kyron's return.  We can send power thoughts to the universe that will give those searchers much renewed strength and determination. 

And know too, that Mr Oakes makes sure that as each day passes, the dogs searching are well cared for, even emotionally.  Search dogs can become frustrated and depressed, if not taken care of properly, and Mr Oakes understands this and works with them to avoid that.     

TY for contacting him. I have read that quite a few people find him abrasive, but if it were my child, I would most definately want him on my side doing all he can. And yes, he does seem to care a lot for his dogs, which I find admirable!

I am praying that little Kyron will be found soon and brought safely back to those who love him. Maybe tomorrow we will have some good news!  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 29, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »

I agree with that Deenie, I certainly don't think that Kaine is innocent in all this. While I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron missing, imo, it was selfish to file for divorce and a restraining order while Kyron is still missing. A distraction, which there shouldn't be any distractions, should all be about finding Kyron.

I agree NRCG..no one is perfect..and this is one heck of a time to break up what is left of the happy family with a little son missing.

However..if LE shared some facts with him that he was not aware of until now..then that maybe a whole other story.  I was thinking that LE may have some evidence pointing in a certain direction..or in their investigation they came upon something that doesn't add up with Terri.  He is under strain..I don't think he would do this without a reason..and a very good reason at this point in time.  What that reason is..is up to speculation at this point I guess.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1730 on: June 29, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »

Gypsy DD, it must have been something very overwhelming for Kaine to do all this when he did, and whatever the info was he must have felt it was extremely dangerous for Kitty to remain in the house.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: June 29, 2010, 09:33:21 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-may-talk-to-the-media/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Terri Horman may talk to the media

Last Update: 4:46 pm

Terri may talk to the media
PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”
(snipped)

TY Klaas for this update, I for one would really like to hear her speak out!

NCSunny

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1732 on: June 29, 2010, 09:34:12 PM »

IMO, school projects are assigned so that parents can sit with their children and teach them how to do the project.

I have helped a few youngins in my family, and taught them how to do backgrounds, how to use a nice font, how to blend colors, where to sit the pictures, etc...

I have found that even a 5 year old can learn just about everything, and after they learn something one time, the next time they can do it themselves.

IF the parents do the projects, and don't sit with the child and teach them how it's done, it teaches the kid that they are not capable of doing a good job and their self-esteem really suffers... even if they bring an exceptional project to school.

I think that most teachers expect a certain ushering by the parents.

Smile
Guilty as charged Smile but I do expect my son to learn something from each one I help him with. He gets excited to do projects now and double checks that we have everything required by the teacher.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1733 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/06/30/the-levi-page-show

Levi Page show is presently chatting about Kyron's case.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: June 29, 2010, 09:38:39 PM »

Interesting thoughts Deenie. I don't think this has happened but what if Kaine was the mastermind behind all of this and is setting up Terri?  Perhaps he wanted custody of his daughter and is hiding Kyron? He tells her to not speak to the media even though she is getting attacked. She has facebook postings, trips to the gym, which he went to as well, after a poly that has been filled with speculation, he files for divorce. I don't think a crimewriter could write a better story line. Again, I doubt this is what happened but I am surprise no one had thought of it.
I do agree the bio parents have gotten a free pass on this case and I think it goes to police saying Terri was the last known person to see Kyron. As Rob points out, unless you dismiss the child's story, she was not the last person, so again, sitting on the fence.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1735 on: June 29, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »

✄snipped✄

Well, I made another if you want to use it sometime. Wink

Brandi,

Charming photo of Kyron, so cute!

You are going to love the photograph of KH getting his first haircut, the third "thumbnail" photo underneath the larger picture.

http://photos.oregonlive.com/4450/gallery/kyron_hormans_family_releases_photos_showing_boy_before_disappearance/slideshow/index.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1736 on: June 29, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/06/30/the-levi-page-show

Levi Page show is presently chatting about Kyron's case.
Thank You Seahorse - I am listening

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: June 29, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »

something about the exclusion of kiity where abouts is so odd

kitty was with them at the bus stop, intel offices,plants, look to be no
more than 20min away, so if he leaves at say noon,and no stops he would be home
at 12;30-12;45pm the latest, wonder what time his day starts
snips
Though Kyron's parents mostly stayed away from specific information about the investigation, Horman did talk about where he was the day Kyron disappeared. He worked that morning at Intel, but came home in the afternoon. He waited at the bus stop for Kyron with his wife, Terri Moulton Horman, and their 18-month-old daughter.

"When I saw him that morning, I was on my way to work," Horman said. "He was out feeding our cat, heading back inside. Just gave each other a big hug, told him to have a great day at the science fair with his project, that I was proud of him for all the effort and just the amazing project he put together and to just have a wonderful day."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html

intel
http://tinyurl.com/2fjo6bv

videos kyron
http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/kyron%20horman/videos.html%20%28%20http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/kyron%20horman/videos.html%20%29

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:07 PM »

Thanks, Wyks!

Brandi, the new one is beautiful, too!  It makes me sad, because Kyron may be seeing all the universe in its glory right now without his glasses.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: June 29, 2010, 09:42:42 PM »

I am throwing this out to all and everyone. I know many feel that Terri is guilty for Kyron's disappearance. I cannot say either way. I feel that there is not enough " proof" to say that Terri is solely responsible or that she alone is guilty. I posted this earlier and am waiting approval. I understand that conventional theory is typically what it is.  If it looks like a duck, walks, quacks like a duck .. it must be a duck. I don't know in this scenario if that is truly correct. I am not posing as a Terri Horman cheerleader. I am only offering up info.  Please though read what I collected in thought. Again this is just my opinion. Its a long post .......

After reading along of all that has transpired in the last day with Kaine and Terri, I am perplexed. My post is of Terri and Kaine ( jmo) Since this news is about them, as a couple.
I have felt all along that Terri is a scapegoat in all of this. I do not know if she is involved or not. I find it ” because” she was the last one to have Kryon/see Kryon- and her comment of hitting the gym .. not to be enough to Hang her. It that comment on her fb was never found by the public/media. What would replace it? to cause her such scrutiny. Other than she being the one who took Kyron to school the day of June 4th. Understanding that she has not made any statements to the public on her own ( from her own mouth to the public’s ear).

I looked at Terri’s photos. The few that are online. If you go to this link, it has over 60+ photos of the Horman family. http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-44.html?tag=page
The photo’s that are from 41-47 appear to be Christmas 2009. ( That would be just 6 months ago)
Photo 42: Is Kaine, Kyron, Kitty sitting on the couch with a Wii Band Hero.
* I see in the photo that the couch has a sheet on it. On the upper left side is a woman’s pink silk robe/PJ. Was Terri sleeping on the couch? Not with Kaine.
Photo 43: closer photo that it is clearly a woman’s pj - not a silk blouse etc.
Kaine is dressed in day clothes. Kids in their pj’s.
Photo 44: shows Kaine/Terri/Kyron/James - Terri looks noticeably Healthy, Happy, Face with color, Fit - and I may add twenty years younger than the present photo’s they are showing to the public now.
Photo 47: shows again the Wii with Kyron/James and Kitty in the background.
I notice too that all the gifts that are being shown in the photo’s are family oriented. Mom is usually Santa - so I don’t think that Kaine picked out these gifts.
I believe these photos are from the Same Christmas, Kitty is all the photos(except for One) and Kyron has his Teeth * his front teeth.
It shows too that Kyron and his brother had a good relationship. James is happily showing Kyron all the gifts. I notice too that in most of the photos from this link shows Kyron in over sized t-shirts. I think that the T-shirts were either once James’ or they were his and Kyron liked to wear his big brothers shirts.
Going back to the photo with the sheet on the couch. It screams at me that someone was sleeping on it. Not just a couch cover say for Boots ..(to prevent cat hair) if that was the case it would be ” cover that went with the room decor” such as a full couch cover.
What happened in the last 6 mos between Kaine and Terri. Why did Terri’s appearance fall apart? For someone who worked very very hard in her past ( Body Builder) and to me looks exceptionally healthy/fit in the photo named. Taken *I believe* 6 mos ago. Even the photo of her above ” She looks Great” unlike she does at present. I did see photos of Terri after the baby and she again looked awesome. Snapped back quite well. I wish I could find that photo.
Looking at the ” Big Picture” and not tearing apart the unknown. The known is that Kyron’s Mother divorced Kaine when she was almost due to have Kyron. A divorce does not happen over night. For a pregnant woman at term, to follow through and Divorce her husband is very telling. Was this for reasons of custody? Did he threaten her and she beat him to the punch by filing for Divorce. For her to file a retraining order on him as well is very telling.
What is it with Kaine and kids? Seems to be quite a correlation doesn’t it. I wonder what kind of Husband he was to Desiree. What type of Man he really is. I feel for Terri to lose her exterior so quickly, to show considerable aging, to gain weight so quickly, is a product of what was going on inside the Horman house. If you notice her skin today is paste white, her hair is frizzy and not glossy or shiny. That to me is Stress related. Not recreational drugs or anything that others are contemplating for her loss of looks. If Terri was abusing Drugs/Alcohol Kaine would know. Him working in/out of the house he would see Terri and how she cared for Kitty. If he had any inclination that Terri was not capable he would have taken action immediately.
I think this all points to Kaine. I think he is very controlling. He knows he is the bread winner. He holds all the cards. Was he having an Affair? And not only told Terri he was but he told her ” If Only she could be a Better Wife/Mother” he would not have to go out else where .. that it was her fault. For his actions outside of the home. Which is another way of creating control and holding Terri mentally hostage.
Words snipped from a Dr. Phil book. I am not a huge Dr Phil fan - but this does make sense in this scenario. http://drphil.com/articles/article/561
He speaks of Emotions felt when a Divorce is pending. My Gut says that Kaine, had in the near past threatened Terri with Divorce. Nothing to do with Kyron being missing.
Rejection and Despair ((Both Kaine and Terri could be feeling this since they have suffered Divorces in their pasts))
“Feelings of rejection may run high because we often measure the results of our efforts in terms of whether or not the world accepts or rejects us,” Dr. Phil says. Sometimes, another person’s reaction can be a barometer of our worth and value. “When the love of our life leaves us, any past rejection issues can be magnified.” You may feel unworthy, not good enough or like damaged goods. A divorce may also signify the failure of your dream, because you couldn’t make the marriage work.
Bitterness ( again both of them could feel this)
“Riding what I call the bitter bus is pretty common for many reasons,” Dr. Phil says. You may be bitter that your spouse ruined the perfect family ideal you believed in and threw your life in turmoil. You may also feel like you didn’t deserve this outcome.
** Going back to Kaine working from inside the house and at his place of work - triggers me to think again that he likes to Monitor .. and Did very much so Monitor Terri.
If you have ever lived with an silent abuser( I have) they love to ” check in” ” check up” and make their presence known - You live in My World, I make the rules/I make the money. We do not share as a couple.I am the king and you follow along.* Which all happens after the Lovey Dovey Honeymoon syndrome is over. That is not a loving relationship. That is a Man who brings in his insecurities from his past marriage. And throws it to the NEW Wife hand over fist .. so that she is controlled by him. So he wont be known as a failure ..yet again. Did Terri send James away, because he was old enough - to hear and see the turmoil. That he tried to step in and protect his Mother. So Terri sent James away, that he would not be in the middle. To protect him. Terri was in control of that choice to send James away. Its not like she was court ordered to lose her son. Notice how it has not been said that Kaine is the best DAD on the planet. By Desiree or anyone for that matter. Desiree doesn’t have a leg to stand on -other than do go along with what ever was created in court ( that she was able to have Kyron in her life)visitation. She would do nothing to disrupt that.

I just think that Kaine has been left out of this picture. That he is somewhat to be seen as Hero ..and I don’t believe it. I think he has alliances, he has people in his corner. He has his own itinerary. Even if Terri’s life is destroyed along the way. To Him, Terri is disposable. Maybe Terri is scared to death to speak up for herself. Did anyone ever think of that? Kaine has now filed for Divorce/ Full custody of Kitty. Something is not being said here. In the wake of tragedy families bond closer, they do not rip apart ( even if they do not like each other). Even if Terri had something to do with Kyron’s disappearance( which I do not believe she did) the timing of this Divorce/Custody battle is irony. It’s Kaine’s life on repeat. I think Terri is being held to the wall - for reasons of ??? It will all come out soon enough. I think though that this blatant attack on Terri is going to bust wide open .. and it’s going to be a shock to all. jmo.
Praying for Kyron - Who I believe is an innocent bystander to a failed marriage and god knows what else.
-I would like to add that maybe James wanted to protect Kyron as well. Because James has been through all and everything. He has been shuffled around like a piece of luggage almost his entire life. He has no place to call home.  He has never known stability. 

Very good post Deenie, really gives a lot to think about, that I wouldn't have considered.

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.