May 20, 2024, 07:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113584 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 30, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »

joran is a sociopath.He will strike again,and again.When the need fills him,he will strike again,until he dies.Where did he spend his holidays,some placehe could rape some more.Follow the money trail for answers,cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: January 30, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "San"
A good parent doesn't allow this type of behavior from their sons.  The Sloots aren't good parents.  They think what their son did is a normal behavior for the animals that they raised.  I would bet the house that Paulus has some type of bad behavior in his shady background.  Anita is a fat desperate woman who doesn't care what their husband does as long as he comes home.

Joran Van der Sloot is a born killer and there is nothing the Sloots can do about it.  Paulus made the statement on one of the news shows that Joran has changed.  In his sick mind he thinks that because he served three months in jail he learned his lesson and he won't do it again.  Life doesn't work that way.  He will get the urge to do it again.  Once he loses his temper again he will kill.

Joran having the pictures photoshpped so he could have one of him with Natalee is so sick I can't stand it.  I don't know what it means psychologically, but it's sick.  SICK.  I also think about Joran apparently being capable of being friends and kind and considerate with some women, but not others.  Like some sick Lifetime movie where the serial killer hates his mother and goes around raping and pillaging when women remind him of his mother.  I wish we knew someone who could get into this guy's head and knew what he saw in the women he wants to use, dominate, even rape, as opposed to those whom he can be friendly with.  What's even more disgusting, is that his parents seem to explain, excuse and rationalize his behavior by blaming the women.  Like if they were nice girls, he wouldn't do these things.  It's not HIS fault.   Evil or Very Mad

thank you San, I love your loaded pistol  Laughing

lilPuma, one word sticks out with great clarity, indeed the VDS parents rationalize away anything for Joran.........yet they are far from rational people.

well said monks !

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 30, 2007, 04:41:32 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Posted by Sunmoonstars at FOB:

The Kalpoe brothers were served in Aruba on Jan 18th.

Glad for the family of Natalee but hope also that SMS goes to the trial so she can hug her beloved Deepak and Satish close to her  Rolling Eyes

I'm more likely to go than SMS  Wink

well I'm glad then altho if you see her be sure to give her my heartfelt regards  Wink

Ha! Don't think I'll be introducing myself to anyone if I go, LOL..unless I run into Beth or Dave. Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 30, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »

yes,I am going for a bite,I mean a bit to Turkey.Family Wedding,my little sprout,the little wind in the dark forrest wishes me to go,and her wish is my command.I haver never tried the meat on a stick,sounds yummy,meoow,Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 30, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »

Who is sms.?cat

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 30, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Who is sms.?cat

SMS (Sunmoonstars) used to be a member of Scared Monkeys.  A long time ago, at the end of 2005, she chose Aruba over Natalee.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 30, 2007, 05:14:25 PM »

{{edit}}

Widget - I've asked to keep the political debate OUT OF THIS FORUM.  I've copied your post and added it to the thread I created in the Political Forum.  Please continue the debate there.

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 30, 2007, 05:14:30 PM »

NEW POST IN THE MISSING AND EXPLOITED BLOG:

Justice Comes Early for Sex Predator, Robert Allen Billings … “God’s Justice”

http://missingexploited.com/2007/01/30/justice-comes-early-for-sex-predator-robert-allen-billings-gods-justice/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: January 30, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »

Article in yesterdays Arubatoday (Julia Renfro's paper) regarding Jamie Skeeters.  You may want to take some blood pressure medicine prior to reading the first 2 columns of the article:  Twisted Evil

http://www.arubatoday.com/newspaper/January/AT-29-1-07.pdf

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 30, 2007, 05:22:28 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Lots of Questions

Lala'sMom writes: "...Remember Hammer's question..."How do you know she is dead?"

Thanks for remembering.  How are all you monkeys?

This entire case is a travesty, and the viewing public are left with "evidence" that criminals walk the streets of Aruba and the Netherlands unpunished, unprosecuted.  It's perfectly acceptable behavior to rape and murder an American teenaged girl.  Perfectly fine.

Since the question above, the evidence of criminality, unprosecuted, is clear and undeniable.

The Kalpoe brothers, each and individually, committed the crime of PERJURY, by submitting and signing, under the advice of competent counsel INTENTIONALLY FALSE WITNESS TESTIMONY and the physical evidence are the pv's which they signed.  This refers to the pv's submitetd and signed detailing the false Holiday Inn drop off story.

On the strength of these INTENTIONALLY FALSE statements and with related statements of the criminal Joran van der Sloot, 2 innocent men were falsely arrested and charged with murder.

Accordingly, the Kalpoe's should be arrested and convicted of the crime of Perjury.  And further, based on their criminal conduct, could easily be prosecuted for the separate and related crimes of interferring with a homicide investigation, obstruction of justice and contempt of court.

These are not alleged crimes:  these are crimes for which there is EVIDENCE.

If Someone Would Make The Perps Disappear ..........

We Would Our Answers Promptly ..........

A Bullet In The Knee Cap

Couple Of Broken Fingers .......

And The Jailbirds Will Be Singing ..............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 30, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »

Article in yesterdays Arubatoday (Julia Renfro's paper) regarding Jamie Skeeters.  You may want to take some blood pressure medicine prior to reading the first 2 columns of the article:  Twisted Evil

Someone Really Beat Her With An Ugly Stick When She Was Born ........

Or Hatched .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: January 30, 2007, 05:31:20 PM »

NEW POST IN THE MISSING AND EXPLOITED BLOG:

Justice Comes Early for Sex Predator, Robert Allen Billings … “God’s Justice”

http://missingexploited.com/2007/01/30/justice-comes-early-for-sex-predator-robert-allen-billings-gods-justice/

IN The Town Of Dos Rios A Sex Predator Was Tied To A Telephone

Pole And Beaten Senseless By The People Who Lived On The Street

Where He Tried To Rape A Young Girl .........

The Police Watched And Cheered ..........

Thats JUSTICE ..........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 30, 2007, 05:33:16 PM »

You must be right,but If I tell the quickest ways to get info,I will be banned.I have been kneecapped and a few fingernails pulled,and it is bad,but not as bad as the words,you are next,if you don't talk.I was watching monkeys on Jeff Corwin today and it was great.The greats aruban sloth,was gross .Let Julie go away.I like witches,they are entertaning,,,Hey Tib,those kegs are a little big for one setting.Enough frivolity,back to hunting,I agree that Rudy is a very dirty hand.CAT

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 30, 2007, 05:36:27 PM »

Yes Widget,you are right.so be it.We are having a problem in Ala.Convicted murder rapist are helping an artist draw their victems,and selling the pictures.I DO NOT LIKE THIS LEGAL ART FORM>It is wrong.Cat

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: January 30, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
{{edit}}

Widget - I've asked to keep the political debate OUT OF THIS FORUM.  I've copied your post and added it to the thread I created in the Political Forum.  Please continue the debate there.

Castration Without Representation Is Tyranny ...............

I Was Only Answering Other Political Satireists On Their Views ...........

I Only Respond I Dont Initiate ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: January 30, 2007, 05:44:11 PM »

Only 330 Shopping Days Til Christmas

Laughing

Malcolm X ..........
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 30, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »

Well that would take the record for the rudest obit ever written.  The nerve of that media "hower".  Why bother.  Guess she needed to fill space in the rag?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 30, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »

Widget - did you see that the Kalpoes were served papers in the wrongful death suit on January 18th in Aruba?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 30, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »

I refuse to read jr's paper,bad fiction about someone I respect.I guess I am a rant and roll today.Time to find some din din.meow the cat

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 30, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I refuse to read jr's paper,bad fiction about someone I respect.I guess I am a rant and roll today.Time to find some din din.meow the cat

Here you go CAT: Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.