May 17, 2024, 11:43:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 275445 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »

If he needs "Atlanta toys" let me know.  I will be going through there soon.   

Thank you Mere.  He is doing better today.  He is protective of the yard.

Give them a sheep - they'll all perk up.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

Dear Bearly your Sister in law has been added to my prayers.  Also prayers and thoughts for you and all your family.

Stay strong.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »

8 months - crawling  an angelic monkey

Klaas thank you for sharing this beautiful little girl's progress with us.  They grow up so fast.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »

And here they all are 

My pitbull is missing in this picture.

What a handsome family you have San.  I love the new boy too with his unusual colouring.

Rusty is a popular Aussie name for a pet or working dog especially if they have red colouring.  Also popular for red dogs are Rufus and Bluey.

Bluey

Related Name:  Short for True Blue.

Famous Usage:  Australian slang for a person with red hair.

Screen Details:  Bluey - the hound dog in the film Cool Hand Luke (1967).

Personality Plus:  A good name for an Australian sheepdog.

http://www.bowwow.com.au/find-a-name-for-your-pet/pet-name-search.aspx

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2011, 09:30:13 PM »

Hi Tibro, thank you for the names.  I like Bluey too.  What I find amazing is that he picked up on his name quickly.

You had to see me trying to get them all in one picture.  Boy was that difficult.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »

Give them a sheep - they'll all perk up.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2011, 11:42:53 PM »

San, did he have to fly from Atlanta?  No wonder he was shy!   I'll bet his little
arms were tired.  ba da bing!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »

San, did he have to fly from Atlanta?  No wonder he was shy!   I'll bet his little

He did fly from Atlanta.

I think he is getting adjusted.  This won't happen overnight and my family just has to give him a little time.  My sister takes him in my part of the house when he gets up in the morning and he is so happy to see everyone.  He's cute.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #288 on: June 08, 2011, 04:15:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

You may have heard there was a wedding? 

I have snapshots to post that people are sending me but the photograher broke her promise to have them in 10 days........   

Anyway, I was just sent this one, so I thought I'd share it. It's not of my son and his bride    BUT it IS of MY honey! Doesn't he look handsome all dressed up? 

I'll post more later today, but I'm anxious to get to Caylee's thread. It's the first time I've been able to check in here all day and I don't know anything going on!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 08, 2011, 05:43:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

I have snapshots to post that people are sending me but the photograher broke her promise to have them in 10 days........   

Anyway, I was just sent this one, so I thought I'd share it. It's not of my son and his bride    BUT it IS of MY honey! Doesn't he look handsome all dressed up? 

I'll post more later today, but I'm anxious to get to Caylee's thread. It's the first time I've been able to check in here all day and I don't know anything going on!   

Quite handsome there, CBB.  I knew (considering where you live-mountains) that the backdrop would be beautiful.

Can't wait for more photos.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #290 on: June 08, 2011, 07:22:30 PM »

He is handsome CBB!  Can't wait to see more pictures!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: June 08, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »

You've got a good lookin' honey, CBB.  Can't wait to see more pics.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 08, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

Cute as a doll, CBB!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 08, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »

He did fly from Atlanta.

I think he is getting adjusted.  This won't happen overnight and my family just has to give him a little time.  My sister takes him in my part of the house when he gets up in the morning and he is so happy to see everyone.  He's cute.

I want to name him Lattimore. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #294 on: June 09, 2011, 01:36:07 AM »

Bearly.....big prayers for your family for the strength needed to cope each day.  

Klaas....beautiful grandchild who is growing so quickly...!

and San....big beautiful family....I looked at the last one and said "saddle"  but that is so long
and then someone said "aussie" and, since Tib is a good friend, I thought maybe she would
join in with some aussie type doggie names....not that Rusty isnt just perfectly fine.  How old
are they?

Mere

Hi Mere - Thanks, yes she will be walking soon! Since I happen to know that San has gone to the pet store I'll tell you the approximate ages.

Two older ones (siblings) are about 1.6 years (male and female)
One they got a few months back is now 6 months (female)
One they got this week (Rusty) is 9 months (male)

IMO, in about 5-6 months I fully expect to see a litter of pups even though all but the yougest two have been "fixed"

The two older ones are 2 years old now.

I don't want any more pups.  I told my sister tonight I know your tricks and you better get her fixed because we can't have all these puppies running all over the house.

I would need to quit my job and take care of them. Come to think of it that's not a bad idea. lol

That crew looks like it could take care of YOU, San!   

They are just gorgeous....... all of them!! I think you have it all covered now..... you'll never be in need of somebody to play with, to keep you all herded up or protect you! You also have a reason to never be bored, too! Every furbaby you have is smart, San, and you're going to have to stay on your toes to out think them! Awwww, San, that's the best looking pack, ever!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: June 09, 2011, 01:46:30 AM »

8 months - crawling  an angelic monkey

NO WAY..... Klaas! She has grown so much!! OMG! Her "Cute" has grown with her, too! I love to hear those precious baby sounds and she's so, so happy!! She needs a visit with Petey! I think she'd enjoy him at this point........ and Petey would sleep for days when she left!   She's adorable, Grammy Klaas!!  
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #296 on: June 09, 2011, 02:00:40 AM »

He is looking like he has a secret CBB.  Is there something you what to tell us.    Yikes no wonder you said you were hot. Why did I think they were getting married in a church or chapel?  Can't wait for some more pictures. 

xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: June 09, 2011, 02:03:07 AM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

Bearly, I'm so sorry that you and your family are facing this tragedy. I pray that God will hold all of you in His Healing Hands and that His peace and comfort will come into the hearts of those who feel theirs is breaking. I pray for a miracle in the wisdom and hands of the Physicians rendering her care. Bearly, I pray that the love here will find God's path across the miles so that you and yours can feel it surrounding you and wrapping you in heartfelt encouragment. I love you Miss Bear. You have an angel close by.... the avi is just a shadow of what is.   HUGS!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2011, 02:05:44 AM »

He is looking like he has a secret CBB.  Is there something you what to tell us.    Yikes no wonder you said you were hot. Why did I think they were getting married in a church or chapel?  Can't wait for some more pictures. 

xoxoxo

Hi GE!!  I was just getting ready to post a few......... remember, these are just snapshots people took, mostly before the actual wedding. The photographer's pictures aren't ready. They'll be much better.    BRB!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2011, 02:14:45 AM »

I've talked a lot about how "precious" the wedding had gotten......... uhm...... let's start with the groom's cake table.   

LOL! It was red velvet so it ended up looking like an autopsy!!    And YES, Bubba did his part in the wedding beautifully!

Here's the Bride's cake........ thank goodness she doesn't have pets!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.