May 15, 2024, 01:49:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176129 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: February 04, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

OMG - Things are getting even more clearer.   I can really see why so many of you are so loyal to KLaas!  Can you imagine how many emails she gets in one day?  Runs this forum and all its threads!  Has to be a mother, therapist, and enforcer!!  Decipher the truth and lies!!  She tries to follow the case and yet has to put up with backstabbers, liars, crybabies, trouble makers and just the pitas!  All while trying to protect SM and its members!! (just to name a few)  Not to forget - She has her only family!!  WOW!! 

Klaas - how do you do it??  I am dizzy just thinking about it all!!  OMG, WOW!!! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 04, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

For those who might not know it, I post at BFN as AnnaBluebird.

So of course everybody knows I am Birdy in chat.

Hardly anything mysterious about any of that.

I figured that out. It's o.k. I see debbie here.  I just hope another blog doesn't get drug into crap.  That was a low blow posting a copy of a post from BFN by hotshot.  Guess anything goes with that bunch though. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 04, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

This is the article they keep posting.  Finally one noted he has a lawyer now.  I don't think they will get the drift that the lawyer is about the harassment.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/09/2008

I think this has been posted ... but note the reference to Lorenzo.

Justice interrogates Joran 

While he was secretly being recorded in conversation with ‘informant’ Patrick van der Eem, he was under the influence of marihuana, said Joran van der Sloot in the interrogation with Justice.

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot declared that the conversations in Patrick van der Eem’s car, were carried on under influence of marihuana.  He said this at a police station in Rotterdam, where he was voluntarily interrogated yesterday morning. 

Detectives of the Aruban police and of the Corps national police service (KLPD) and his Dutch lawyer were present at the interrogation that lasted about two hours, said the Public Prosecutor (OM).

Other than that, Van der Sloot stuck to all his prior declarations in the investigation. He denies having anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, said the OM.  He could leave after the interrogation.  The examining magistrate decided on February 5 that Joran van der Sloot is not to be detained.  The OM has appealed that decision and expects a verdict from the Common Court of Justice.     

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.  “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.” 

The OM mentioned as an example the media hunt on an accomplice that Van der Sloot mentioned.  After this person (Daury Rodriguez) had declared that he has nothing to do with the case, all eyes focused on a next person (Lorenzo van Rijn). 

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM. 

Many institutions, official bodies, lawyers, journalists, and psychologists are asking themselves how to handle the outpouring of Joran van der Sloot before the hidden camera.   According to law psychologist Albert Wagenaar, there is not even a confession in the revealing reportage.  There is no solving of the case and it is no confession of a criminal act, ’because none is indicated’, said the psychologist.

The ombudsman of NOS, Tom van Bussel is of the opinion that the NOS should have been more reserved in reporting Peter R. de Vries’ claim that he had solved the Holloway disappearance-case.  After the coverage of SBS6 on Sunday evening it appeared that De Vries’ promise is not fulfilled.  “What we know now is that Joran is a confused guy.  Like a source of the OM phrased it: ‘We thought that we would get a solution, but what we got was another of the so-many stories”, states the ombudsman on his NOS-website. 

At this moment, the Dutch Council for Journalism doesn’t want to say whether certain publications in the Joran van der Sloot-case have crossed the borders of careful journalism. 

Nevertheless, top executive of the Dutch OM, Harm Brouwer praises De Vries for his coverage.  The chairman of the college of procurator-general said in an interview in Trouw last Friday that De Vries has delivered good journalistic work.  “The criticism from media circles on De Vries is pretty hypocritical”, said Brouwer.  “What he did is a logical continuation on a trend that is going on for years.  He is in many respects a journalistic professional.”

Brouwer wants a social debate on citizens that are actively involved in tracing activities.  That is just a detail.  The point is, where private investigation must start and where it must stop.” 

BALKENENDE

Premier Jan Peter Balkenende assumes that, during his Aruba-visit this Friday, the Holloway-case will come up for discussion in his conversation with Premier Nelson Oduber.  He said in the TV-programme EenVandaag that this is the case of the judicial authorities and that he must not get involved.  He pointed out the complexity of the case.  Van der Sloot’s statements are indeed arguable; Daury said that he was not on Aruba when the affaire took place.  Balkenende will be on Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles for five days, starting on Sunday. 

------------

And here is Mos saying it was a witch hunt and that these two people are not involved.

So what is it I lied about again?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: February 04, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »

So ******* got "beat up"?? Maybe someone over CnG can send over the cubscouts for protection.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #924 on: February 04, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

So ******* got "beat up"?? Maybe someone over CnG can send over the cubscouts for protection.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #925 on: February 04, 2009, 11:13:49 PM »

Here is a funny one to add to the list!!  Des decided she wanted a therapy room and invited some of there!  I still didn't even get that it was a form of a hidey whole!!   

Anyway Des wanted us to share personal info there!!   I joking renamed it the Psyche Ward - which did offend Mrsk but Marlee thought it was funny and renamed it to that.  Des and Mrsk were the only ones that took it seriously!!  Des posted away - then wanted to vote others in!!  LOL

We made a few jokes in there and never went back!!  MaryMary was so kind to make a few diagnosis like Jackie had OCD for doing the pings!!  LOL  Again, the smoke the was clearing!!!  We were seeing the light!! 

I'm just catching up, but I had to crack up with this information. Des wanted a therapy room?  OMG.........      

I'll never forget the night here on SM that she "became Natalee" and just wanted to "go home".

That crap should get her a ticket to a therapy room, alright.......complete with a strait jacket and padded walls.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: February 04, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »

Hotshot - I have a question for you!!  Do you really still trust mrsK.  Your answer will speak volumes!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 04, 2009, 11:18:31 PM »

Well, anyone can email the Office of the Prosecutor in Aruba and ask if that person is involved.

They will likely get the same answer that I did.

So where is the lie?

I don't even get this attack at all or what it is supposed to mean.

I didn't lie about anything and certainly have never lied to Dave Holloway.  And in chat as Birdie I did not specify the question I posed to Mos or his answer, just that he told me LvR was not involved which he did.

As for Hotshit or ******* not believing me. . . . I am supposed to care?

Those two are hardly great bastions of truth in and of themselves but I don't understand this attack.

Anyone is free to believe or not believe what was said in chat.  But I am not stupid enough to lie to a family member who could verify instantly.

For that matter, all should feel free to email Mos and ask for themselves if these two were involved or not but Mos has already made it crystal clear that in his opinion, they are not.

That is what I said and I stand by it.  Just as I always have.
Why this is being drug out now, I can't imagine nor what it has to do with the fact that Hotshit is stalking me and posting lies about me in the NH Forum that I reported Lala's to the FBI which is as big a whopper as this fake scandal about the chat.

Total fabrications by very sick people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 04, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »

Here is a funny one to add to the list!!  Des decided she wanted a therapy room and invited some of there!  I still didn't even get that it was a form of a hidey whole!!   

Anyway Des wanted us to share personal info there!!   I joking renamed it the Psyche Ward - which did offend Mrsk but Marlee thought it was funny and renamed it to that.  Des and Mrsk were the only ones that took it seriously!!  Des posted away - then wanted to vote others in!!  LOL

We made a few jokes in there and never went back!!  MaryMary was so kind to make a few diagnosis like Jackie had OCD for doing the pings!!  LOL  Again, the smoke the was clearing!!!  We were seeing the light!! 

I'm just catching up, but I had to crack up with this information. Des wanted a therapy room?  OMG.........      

I'll never forget the night here on SM that she "became Natalee" and just wanted to "go home".

That crap should get her a ticket to a therapy room, alright.......complete with a strait jacket and padded walls.

I remember that CBB.  At the time I was horrified she (or anyone for that matter)  would post something like that.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »

Are you serious??    Coming from you, I would believe anything you say!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »

And it's some how OUR fault, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:06 PM »

mytime ~  it really happened. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »

According to Hotshot he got beat up in California.  I'm wondering if I need to be looking over my shoulder 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #933 on: February 04, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »

I remember that CBB.  At the time I was horrified she (or anyone for that matter)  would post something like that.

I remember you being there, Muffy! I was livid at the time. I was insulted for Nat's family. Natalee is home, and at peace. Justice still needs to be found, but Natalee is home.

To use Natalee for "attention getting" in that childish way speaks volumes about where her priorities are. They aren't with Natalee or her family!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2009, 11:24:28 PM »

mytime ~  it really happened. 

Oh, yes, it did. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

According to Hotshot he got beat up in California.  I'm wondering if I need to be looking over my shoulder 
So where were YOU that night, Klaas????? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 04, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

Well see, I would think they would have more sense than that, their would be so many Monkeys after them that they would need to join a relocation program to keep them all from finding them!!!!!!! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: February 04, 2009, 11:26:03 PM »

He did say in chat one night that he moved to CA!!  I do remember that much!  But I don't remember why he said he moved! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 04, 2009, 11:26:56 PM »

Ya know these things do happen. You hear about it everyday.

HOW is SM the bad guys in all this hoopla but THEY are the ones coming here and spewing their lies and attacks.  Like you told someone else that is like the pot calling the kettle lack.
The is no denying the posts you put up.  I even read one post after they explained how hard it was to gather personal info on Kermit and the next comment says but hotshot is not finished yet. Now that is scarey for all involved in this forum and other forums.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 04, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Hotshot said ******* was beat up AND robbed.  Perhaps robbery was the motive?  And how would that have anything to do with Scared Monkeys? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.