May 22, 2024, 05:25:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176429 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

It is pitiful, Wreck.

******* seems to have run amuck on some twisted internet power-trip.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »

CBB - thanks!  Have a good night!

Seamonkey - as everyone has now seen, it was CnG that wanted members to stick with the bash SM theme and if they didn't, they were banned.

Funny thing - I made a post asking for it all to stop!!   Did she send that one to you.....no!!! 

Night CBB

Mytime, of course not, wouldnt had been in thier best interest if she had.

Did you see/read it??

all i recall is SOMEONE sayin it should stop and to ignore it and to just concentrate whats going on in thier own forum (in cng)..or words to that effect. I dont rememeber who said it or the exact words.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

run run lil sockmonkey..make sure ya get that  reference i made about gm to the MO section in gm. hurry before someone beats ya to it.
[/quote

I don't know many NH posters as I have only been a Caylee poster!!  I was invited to GM by a friend!  I didn't know really what is was all about and still don't!  But I will whole heartedly say that from what I know about BTgirl - she is a very nice caring person!  I have never seen her talk bad about anybody!!  And that is the truth!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2009, 11:54:02 PM »

Klaas ,  I need to ask you a question and its about the caylee case and so this time Im ot here......lolololo   but anyway, you are still here arent you!

Go ahead, you can ask here
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

run run lil sockmonkey..make sure ya get that  reference i made about gm to the MO section in gm. hurry before someone beats ya to it.
[/quote

I don't know many NH posters as I have only been a Caylee poster!!  I was invited to GM by a friend!  I didn't know really what is was all about and still don't!  But I will whole heartedly say that from what I know about BTgirl - she is a very nice caring person!  I have never seen her talk bad about anybody!!  And that is the truth!!! 

thats cool mytime, but if there is anything you have learned , i hope in the last couple of weeks, people arent always as they seem to be ..especially over time when you really see them for what they are.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2009, 11:59:28 PM »

Seamonkey - as everyone has now seen, it was CnG that wanted members to stick with the bash SM theme and if they didn't, they were banned.

Funny thing - I made a post asking for it all to stop!!   Did she send that one to you.....no!!! 

Night CBB

Did you see/read it??

all i recall is SOMEONE sayin it should stop and to ignore it and to just concentrate whats going on in thier own forum (in cng)..or words to that effect. I dont rememeber who said it or the exact words.

Yup, it was my post!!  I was shocked to see how few agreed! 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »

I have a question, Klaas.... 

Can I quote from those CnG screenshots on the NH thread if I keep it on topic?

I won't link to the slideshow. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2009, 11:59:47 PM »

Klaas ,  I need to ask you a question and its about the caylee case and so this time Im ot here......lolololo   but anyway, you are still here arent you!

Go ahead, you can ask here
I kinda just got mad over in the Caylee thread about Baez gettting another high class prissy added to his dream team, and I am fed up with all this defense stuff for Casey,      I am gonna start calling around the Orlando area and see if I can rent a billboard and hire someone to paint a picture of Caylee on it and underneith her pic I want to put....Where was her dream team...............And prolly a few choice words about how this baby has been done wrong...........I want to know if you know anything about if that would be allowed or is there a law against what you can write on a billboard ....do you know?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2009, 12:01:51 AM »

Night CBB

Did you see/read it??

Yup, it was my post!!  I was shocked to see how few agreed! 

Never really read there, LOL.  Chat was the best part until Obs would show up
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »

OK - One last thought!!  (maybe)

What kind of person puts Jim Jones, a very sick disturbed, individual as there avatar - even as joke!!  OOPS, nevermind, I think I answered my own question!! 

Think I might need some chocolate!! LOL 

Who are you talking about mytime?

Thanks

Janet

I had to log in before I go to bed.  I am appalled at all this at CnG.  Those posts are kinda scarrey.  Klaas how have you stood against this all this time?  I have always stood with Natalee but now more than ever I have to stand with SM, Klaas and all mods here.
Now bedtime.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »

[/quote

thats cool mytime, but if there is anything you have learned , i hope in the last couple of weeks, people arent always as they seem to be ..especially over time when you really see them for what they are.

IF you knew Suzie like I know Suzie...LOL shoot what's the name of that song??????????????????

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:43 AM »

[/quote

I am very trusting - not sure how I can or would want to change that!!  I kinda figure - If someone burns me - it is on them not me.  But I do not were rose colored glasses!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »

[/quote

I am very trusting - not sure how I can or would want to change that!!  I kinda figure - If someone burns me - it is on them not me.  But I do not wear rose colored glasses!! 

edit!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:52 AM »

[/quote

IF you knew Suzie like I know Suzie...LOL shoot what's the name of that song??????????????????

yeah os lol exactly
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2009, 12:12:11 AM »

thats odd..i was SURE that time i had it out of the quote commands..yet it shows up within them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »

thats odd..i was SURE that time i had it out of the quote commands..yet it shows up within them.

Mine too. maybe someone can fix it for us.

Please....

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

.... but then that would mean you can't trust anyone at all ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »

I have a question, Klaas.... 

Can I quote from those CnG screenshots on the NH thread if I keep it on topic?

I won't link to the slideshow. 

I'd rather the discussion be kept here but if you think there is something that will "add" to the NH thread I guess it's OK.  I just don't want to turn a thread about NH into a thread about CnG if you know what I mean. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2009, 12:20:31 AM »

Sometimes if quoted posts get messed up once it's hard to fix them..so a couple quotes before you could be the real problem.  It happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.