May 02, 2024, 06:43:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156271 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 05, 2007, 11:44:51 AM »

Lil Puma,Did they really do that back then,I can't remember
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 05, 2007, 11:45:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Hmm,I wonder if aruba girl is related to GVC,whose sister is a cop

I believe there are several female cops in Aruba.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: June 05, 2007, 11:45:21 AM »

Nonesy
I saw something on the food channel last night about a company that ships specialty ice cream to customers.  I wonder if you could try their method and just send me some of those cupcakes?  I am sitting here getting hungry and for some reason that just popped into my head... Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 05, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »

My impression of her back when she used to post here was that she was a pretty straightforward person. I'm thinking that's why if we have questions, someone should just ask her. All she can do is refuse to answer.

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 05, 2007, 11:47:35 AM »

Ya just never know!

Morning Monkeys!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 05, 2007, 11:48:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Nonesy
I saw something on the food channel last night about a company that ships specialty ice cream to customers.  I wonder if you could try their method and just send me some of those cupcakes?  I am sitting here getting hungry and for some reason that just popped into my head... Rolling Eyes

Do you need more salmon lala  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: June 05, 2007, 11:49:14 AM »

Well they would be related.i do not have her addy.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 05, 2007, 11:50:57 AM »

I wasn't posting here in the early days when S&S were posting, so I can add any recollections.  From what I've read, they seemed to have some inside info, which leads me to believe they worked in law enforcement.  I'd like to believe they were both police officers because I want to think that there are police who wanted the truth to come out, know who was covering up, know who destroyed evidence and are now telling the Dutch investigators.  

Just my optimistic and perhaps naive thoughts.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 05, 2007, 11:54:20 AM »

Rob, this was something I had saved, it sort of backs up what she was talking about....I am sorry, I cannot give a link as this is so old.....

Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance - presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.

Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.

That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial release.

Okay, wow. Damn you're fast.

First off, I thought the person went to the cops, didn't see this person and then oops, didn't go to the cops. Will talk to person to going to cops.

Second, I e-mailed my cousin. I trust this cousin. I think she's on the level.

I don't know why the person didn't go on the cops, believe me, that's a question that I'm going to ask.

Going back now.

Posted by: arubagirl | June 28, 2005 09:35 PM

Maine, born and raised!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: June 05, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I don't know how to answer the feminine Simian question just yet.  I am working on it.  I have the info in my stuff somewhere.  I have so much to look throught that I am still searching for it.  

Klaas....am I correct that you stated there are some June 24 Simian posts that are NOT the same IP as Burke?  I wish some smart and intelligent monkey would post only those Simians that are from the same IP together in some form.  I have no way of knowing anything about IP addys or I would do it.

I started doing that the other day and it got messed up.  I can copy them all but then I have to take out the email address and IP before posting.  There are many Simian posts so it's a large file to work with.  I'll try to do it again today.  FYI - Simian posted from more than one IP but always with the same email address and the IP was always Aruba.

You lost me here...I thought you said there was one from the U.S. also?  I am confused.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: June 05, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Nonesy

I was just thinking about that this weekend.  I wish I could just come up there and get some too.  A little sightseeing and some good food.  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: June 05, 2007, 11:58:42 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Sad that we lost so much in those crashes....loads of stuff.

I am with you Mom...looking at the very early material may be the only way to look at the truth....wish we had early chronological material in one
thread....day by day from the earliest posts in June.

Good morning friends.... Very Happy

Yes, I was thinking similar....to cross reference date & time...maybe even find alternate IDs, which I'm sure existed.  The FP is one thing, but the forum is something else....pages flew....I remember being up all hours catching up.

Yikes, almost noon here....and we did get rain yesterday and last night some thunder storms rolled through....we needed it, too...flooding in April and nothing until yesterday...go figure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 05, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I have a video for all you dog lovers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH6yJn9DjK0

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 05, 2007, 12:04:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I don't know how to answer the feminine Simian question just yet.  I am working on it.  I have the info in my stuff somewhere.  I have so much to look throught that I am still searching for it.  

Klaas....am I correct that you stated there are some June 24 Simian posts that are NOT the same IP as Burke?  I wish some smart and intelligent monkey would post only those Simians that are from the same IP together in some form.  I have no way of knowing anything about IP addys or I would do it.

I started doing that the other day and it got messed up.  I can copy them all but then I have to take out the email address and IP before posting.  There are many Simian posts so it's a large file to work with.  I'll try to do it again today.  FYI - Simian posted from more than one IP but always with the same email address and the IP was always Aruba.

You lost me here...I thought you said there was one from the U.S. also?  I am confused.

I'm talking about the REAL Simian, not the fakes.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Nonesy

I was just thinking about that this weekend.  I wish I could just come up there and get some too.  A little sightseeing and some good food.  Wink

come on up i will be your tour guide

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »

If AG called us dimwits yesterday, I highly doubt she'd be nice to us today and answer any questions.  I am not the person that first mentioned AG could have been Simian.  In fact, I still have my doubts about that one, although this person had a very compelling arguement and presented evidence to back it up.  I will say however after all this time and if Aruba really does want to solve this case and get on with life, someone should be willing to come forward and provide the right people with some information.  I have difficulty putting any trust in the Dutch.  Afterall, it was one of their own that created this mess in the first place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Rob, this was something I had saved, it sort of backs up what she was talking about....I am sorry, I cannot give a link as this is so old.....

Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance - presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.

Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.

That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial release.

Okay, wow. Damn you're fast.

First off, I thought the person went to the cops, didn't see this person and then oops, didn't go to the cops. Will talk to person to going to cops.

Second, I e-mailed my cousin. I trust this cousin. I think she's on the level.

I don't know why the person didn't go on the cops, believe me, that's a question that I'm going to ask.

Going back now.

Posted by: arubagirl | June 28, 2005 09:35 PM

RWV and I posted the very same thing on the previous page.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 05, 2007, 12:06:52 PM »

Great video.I showed it to Kate and she rolled over.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 05, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning Monkeys.  I have a video for all you dog lovers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH6yJn9DjK0

That is so cool!  Very Happy

TY for sharing it.

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 05, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »

Great video.I showed it to Kate and she rolled over.

And is Kate your dog?
 Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.