May 04, 2024, 09:56:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 229820 times)
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.

I haven't seen anything that indicates he knew about the 3 bender, if it actually happened.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: April 30, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.

Thanks for the welcome!  That's what I was thinking, is that it's a custody case.  All the info I have seen to date seems to point in that direction.  By that I mean, Cobra, Kim and Art's actions, and to some extent Crystal's.  I don't see her talk much about Haleigh or beg for her return.  I  think TJ seemed on board with them as well before that unfortunate "flirting" incident.
Uhhhh TJ took back that statement and this is by no means a custody battle, except for the batttle going on to save Jr. from Ronald and the same fate Haleigh has suffered........do you mean to tell me that you think all these people are silly enough to believe they can kidnap a child and get all this attention and stuff going on and still they are gonna have this child at the end of all this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think that, really!
Yes he took it back, I imagine he thought his twitter was private.  I saw what he said, and I thought she seemed "off" in the interview as well.
Seems to be OFF....is that what you call someone that is suffering with the loss of a child......well I wouldnt espect her to be anything but, this girl is sick and thats all you see,        and as far as TJ Hart is concerned I think the statement was wishful thinking on his part!!!!!!!!

You know HH, I will be as honest with you as I can, and you know that I like and care about Crystal..   If I had been Crystal, and knew my children were in that home, and someone like short elevator was taking of my children, and I was afraid the children were being abuse..  And the court system was not on my side, and I felt like my children were suffering because it..  I would have walked and knocked the crap out of short elevator and taken my children.. Yes, I probably would have to go to jail, but my children would have been out of that house.  And no, I would never have left them when they could find them.. And when I got out of jail..  my children and I would be seen no more.. we would have left for safer place to live....  So, had she been involved in taking Haleigh, hey its what she had to do..  will or would she have gotten in trouble probably..  But, sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.  So, in my 50 cents opinion.. I wouldn't think bad about Crystal or any of her family for loving and wanting those children safe..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #342 on: April 30, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.

I haven't seen anything that indicates he knew about the 3 bender, if it actually happened.
Well if he didn't notice anything when he dragged her home, Ron is dumber than I thought, or stoned himself.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

I haven't seen any of that verified, I have a hard time taking the video clips we have seen as gospel.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

You know HH, I will be as honest with you as I can, and you know that I like and care about Crystal..   If I had been Crystal, and knew my children were in that home, and someone like short elevator was taking of my children, and I was afraid the children were being abuse..  And the court system was not on my side, and I felt like my children were suffering because it..  I would have walked and knocked the crap out of short elevator and taken my children.. Yes, I probably would have to go to jail, but my children would have been out of that house.  And no, I would never have left them when they could find them.. And when I got out of jail..  my children and I would be seen no more.. we would have left for safer place to live....  So, had she been involved in taking Haleigh, hey its what she had to do..  will or would she have gotten in trouble probably..  But, sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.  So, in my 50 cents opinion.. I wouldn't think bad about Crystal or any of her family for loving and wanting those children safe..

I see where your coming from and maybe that would be what some would do but.....Crystal didnt do this, she is the new Mother of a little girl named Cloe.......she doesnt have any money to just dissapear and still afford to take care of all three children, for I bet she wouldnt leave little JR.............and also if this was on her mind, and she was gonna be running anyway, well why not wait for one of her weekends with the kids and then just take off then, she would have two whole days head start and the Law wouldnt be so heated up for a Parental kidnapping,   thats the point Im trying to make!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

Well if he didn't notice anything when he dragged her home, Ron is dumber than I thought, or stoned himself.
LOL    me too.....the bender is true, why would all three lie about it....wbg naynay and amber,  they dont have any reason too, and also LE reported that Misty had admitted it and thats why they first got in touch with WBG to beginn with......duh..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: April 30, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »

Poop, I don't know how to edit my post.

BBM means bolded by me Brandi

Welcome To the cage Truth Slueth!!!

You can't go back and edit your own posts it takes a mod to do that, Remember.
Just a question   are you Bald?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »

Ahhh .. that's a good one. I'll use it in the future. Will come in handy! Thanks.

BTW .. you cannot edit your posts on this forum.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:53 PM »

I see where your coming from and maybe that would be what some would do but.....Crystal didnt do this, she is the new Mother of a little girl named Cloe.......she doesnt have any money to just dissapear and still afford to take care of all three children, for I bet she wouldnt leave little JR.............and also if this was on her mind, and she was gonna be running anyway, well why not wait for one of her weekends with the kids and then just take off then, she would have two whole days head start and the Law wouldnt be so heated up for a Parental kidnapping,   thats the point Im trying to make!

you know the episode over that weekend with short elevator could have been the deciding factor.. If this had occurred.  I don't think that they would have believed it would have reached this magnitude of investigation, or public view..  I believe had ron called Crystal first, there may have been a different outcome.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

Thanks!  I didn't know I couldn't edit my posts.  Am I bald?  No, why would you ask that? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 30, 2009, 03:54:31 PM »

Thanks!  I didn't know I couldn't edit my posts.  Am I bald?  No, why would you ask that? 

I think JNGA was wondering if you are Art Harris. LOL

Right, JNGA?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: April 30, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

Sorry, just thought you looked familiar   Read back, the on the last thread #12  should be between pages 90 and 100 Smile
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: April 30, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »

Right Brandi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »

you know the episode over that weekend with short elevator could have been the deciding factor.. If this had occurred.  I don't think that they would have believed it would have reached this magnitude of investigation, or public view..  I believe had ron called Crystal first, there may have been a different outcome.. 
I still disagree, Crystal was kept out of the loop about what was going on in that household, she didnt live there and no one had told her about what was happening with Misty, she didnt even know anything about Misty and certainly had no way to  know that this was gonna happen on this particular night!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

I still disagree, Crystal was kept out of the loop about what was going on in that household, she didnt live there and no one had told her about what was happening with Misty, she didnt even know anything about Misty and certainly had no way to  know that this was gonna happen on this particular night!

(BBM) Wink

Not to derail here, but if Crystal had been having regular visits with her kids, seems difficult for me to imagine that she did not know anything about Misty, since Misty had been living with Ronald since at least November.

Maybe they were trying to "hide" Misty from Crystal, I dunno.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »

Sorry, just thought you looked familiar   Read back, the on the last thread #12  should be between pages 90 and 100 Smile
  Not me, Art seems like part of the bash RC gang.  I am not part of that gang.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!
Well, I sure hope that Haleigh would not just go back with Ron and his little junkie wife.

Me either!!!!!!!! Any child with Conald and Fibsty is in direct danger........drugs, violence and quick tempers, and whoring around don't mix well with raising children (cept Misty)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: April 30, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

IIRC She did say that her kids called MC mommy and didn't her sister beat MC up?  I will go back and try to find that and see when or was it amber that her sister beat up?  It seems she  knew of her, but not very much more than that.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

Thank you for bringing that up.  I, too, thought Crystal had not met Misty before this, but I can't always rely just on my memory. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.