May 02, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 417617 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys 

I know it's been s-l-o-w lately with not much news, so there's been more off topic allowed here.  However, please post  personal pictures and anything more than a brief post , please post it in musings.  Those that are busy and come here to read for updates on Caylee end up wading through too much personal off-topic. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:42 AM »

Also, sometimes on Myspace even after you set your Myspace to private you can get to the videos in Myspace video. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #862 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:32 AM »

I also wish they'd determine what Casey says at the end of that vid. sounds like "I hate her" but I'm not ure.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: March 10, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »

I guess I don't understand this Momdetective person, those videos were out there, it's almost like she discovered them, maybe I'm missing something. 

I though they were just "public" vids on MySpace. What is she saying about them?
I didn't see this woman, but she was on NG talking about the videos, and people not proffiting off of them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:11 AM »

I also wish they'd determine what Casey says at the end of that vid. sounds like "I hate her" but I'm not ure.
I can't figure it out either, but Casey sure looks hateful. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:30 AM »

I guess I don't understand this Momdetective person, those videos were out there, it's almost like she discovered them, maybe I'm missing something. 

I though they were just "public" vids on MySpace. What is she saying about them?
I didn't see this woman, but she was on NG talking about the videos, and people not proffiting off of them.

well, if they're already out there for free, not sure how anyone can profit. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

ok, monkeys, just throwing this thought out ...

in the vid Caylee pinches Casey's nose and pulls on her lip, yeah, it mght have hurt a little

so we see Casey get pissed

this is how pissed she is ON CAMERA and due to such a MINOR irritation

imagine how pissed she got when she was ALONE with Caylee and over a bigger irritation, like crying for grandma after the big fight, for example

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »

Quote from: Sea Searcher
[/quote

Hi Trimm !!!

I know you're not on right now but just in case you come back 

Hey Sea.    Checking back in while I'm on break.I sure hope we don't have to wait until Thursday to hear anything.I would love for Baez to have to show where all the money is coming from.
If Casey shows up in court with her lipstick on I will be throwing sh!t at the t.v. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:37 AM »

well, if they're already out there for free, not sure how anyone can profit. 

Isn't that what Momdetective said, she wanted to flood the market with the videos so that they would not be worth anything to those trying to profit from them? Or did I read that here? my head is spinnin'

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: March 10, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

RE: videos released thought to help defense.

One video showing a mother interacting with her child during one day of little Caylee's life does not show that she is/was a loving mother. IMO.
It looked to me that Casey couldn't wait for the little playtime to hurry up and end, so she could go about with her life.

She looks really "loving" here ... the state should blow this pic up for trial.

That disturbs me so much. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 10, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

ok, monkeys, just throwing this thought out ...

in the vid Caylee pinches Casey's nose and pulls on her lip, yeah, it mght have hurt a little

so we see Casey get pissed

this is how pissed she is ON CAMERA and due to such a MINOR irritation

imagine how pissed she got when she was ALONE with Caylee and over a bigger irritation, like crying for grandma after the big fight, for example

Yep....exactly what I had said ...Casey Ho was playing to the camera, but wonder how she was to Caylee when no one was around...I bet that she was very hateful to her...just my opinion...

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #871 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:10 AM »

Well, didn't go back to bed after all, been in musings.   

I had a thought after reading Monken's last post and watching Nancy Grace last night.  I really don't mean to sound catty because Momtective isn't a monkey but does anyone else think that she just got those videos, like quite a few other people did when they were available, just to have them to study?  I am kind of wondering about the, "I just didn't want them to make money off of them" theory she said.  They were open to the public and I saw them myself, I am not very computer savvy so I didn't save them but I definitely remember following a link to them.  Although I found some of them not very motherly, I really don't see how they could really help or hurt Casey's case.  I still have to go with all of the evidence.  I know she has a dream team but so did Scott Peterson and look where he is.  They better really be a dream team because except for the nanny, which, Casey and all of her family have locked her into, they are going to have to *dream* up a defense. 

One that we can all understand?  Their isn't enough Anthony Kool-aid in the whole world for that to happen.  All I want right now is to find out how they are all being paid.  The jury needs to know if the money is coming from a murdered little angel.

Hugs, Magic 

Hate to quote myself but that was just my question, (see the red part above) in my earlier post.  Momtective was not the first to find these, I know that for a fact because I had never gone to Websleuths at that time.  I saw them from a link from either Comcast.net or Topix.  Capp was at Comcast at that time and Searching was at Topix, maybe they can help remember where we all saw them.  I know it wasn't Websleuths.  I just followed a link someone else had provided.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: March 10, 2009, 11:28:25 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

Catching up... On these texts, 10:19 pm    " like that stuff before" what's that about?

Hey ddex.I'm not sure what they were referring too either,so I'm just bumping it in case someone might know this morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »

hi Lucinda and everybody Smile

Anothermonkey. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 10, 2009, 11:31:26 AM »

Morning to all the pretty monkeys!!!

New docs Thursday? I'm hoping for more interesting stuff than last week.

And YES I want them to show us the money too!!!!! 

Me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3lP-Ne7e9k&feature=channel

I never realized how much Lee laughed and chuckled through interviews until I saw this.  Some of it may be duplicated over and over but still...he shouldn't be laughing when he answers questions.  If you haven't seen this yet, it's pretty revealing and proves that Lee definitely has something wrong with him.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »

You would think with almost a dozen people on her dream team.  One of them would tell her how much a red mouth looks like a red heart.

I hope she she really applies it thick and leaves a little around Bozo's collar.  Red heart, red lipstick, red licorice............hmmmmm

I wonder when the defense of a murdered victim became such a circus, did it start with OJ, or is that all we remember?  No one in that court ever mentions the fact that Caylee died or she is a victim.  She is an afterthought in almost every hearing so far.  Hope we can get the truth on the money trail.  Caylee was meant to be found and the precious baby left as many clues as she could.  How can so many people defend this odious creature?  Do they really want her out amongst us?  They live here too and have children and grandchildren.  None of this makes sense.  Where is Caylee's dream team?  Trying so hard to have faith in the system but they sure are making it hard.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »

RE: videos released thought to help defense.

One video showing a mother interacting with her child during one day of little Caylee's life does not show that she is/was a loving mother. IMO.
It looked to me that Casey couldn't wait for the little playtime to hurry up and end, so she could go about with her life.

She looks really "loving" here ... the state should blow this pic up for trial.

That disturbs me so much. 

I didn't get to watch all of NG last night, but did anyone call in and point out this part of the video of how mean Casey looks at the end of the video?  Or did NG herself say anything about it?
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »

You would think with almost a dozen people on her dream team.  One of them would tell her how much a red mouth looks like a red heart.

I hope she she really applies it thick and leaves a little around Bozo's collar.  Red heart, red lipstick, red licorice............hmmmmm

I wonder when the defense of a murdered victim became such a circus, did it start with OJ, or is that all we remember?  No one in that court ever mentions the fact that Caylee died or she is a victim.  She is an afterthought in almost every hearing so far.  Hope we can get the truth on the money trail.  Caylee was meant to be found and the precious baby left as many clues as she could.  How can so many people defend this odious creature?  Do they really want her out amongst us?  They live here too and have children and grandchildren.  None of this makes sense.  Where is Caylee's dream team?  Trying so hard to have faith in the system but they sure are making it hard.

Hugs, Magic 
I agree, I don't know how anyone could defend this monster.  All I can figure is that they want the publicity and the money because it is such a high-profile case.  It's all about the money.

Oh and your puppy is really cute!  It looks like a Bichon, same kind of dog I have!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

WOW! really good post Magic, really good! so right...Caylee is hardly mentioned anymore is she? how sad is that???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.