May 21, 2024, 04:30:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 451228 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: January 21, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »

I'm trying to think out loud here but would she really risk putting him in a duffel bag and taking it on the bus with her?  I mean don't you have to store your bags like one would on an airplane?  If so that is risky - so many people are shuffling bags around to make room for their own or to get something from their bag mid trip, I would think that she would not have risked someone possibly moving that bag and becoming suspicious of the way it felt?  Like I said Monkeys I am only thinking out loud.  Thoughts?

I believe one can carry on a bag.... like a backpack or purse or small bag.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: January 21, 2010, 11:28:29 AM »

Vigil Planned For Missing Baby Gabriel (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22298951/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: January 21, 2010, 11:35:47 AM »

<snipped>

Still there are other concerns: her grandfather said she has been known to have fits of “rage.”  She told the child’s father she killed him!  She gave details about the murder such as how she did it and how she disposed of his body.  This is the only time she has been detailed about anything.  She was vague about where she was going to the babysitter.  She was vague about the couple to whom she gave him in Texas.  She was vague about her plans with the Smiths. But she was very clear on what happened to Gabriel.

I will continue to pray for his safe return.  I would love to be wrong!

http://timesupblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/somethings-not-right-baby-gabriel.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: January 21, 2010, 11:39:27 AM »

I'm trying to think out loud here but would she really risk putting him in a duffel bag and taking it on the bus with her?  I mean don't you have to store your bags like one would on an airplane?  If so that is risky - so many people are shuffling bags around to make room for their own or to get something from their bag mid trip, I would think that she would not have risked someone possibly moving that bag and becoming suspicious of the way it felt?  Like I said Monkeys I am only thinking out loud.  Thoughts?

I agree, I believe one is allowed a hand luggage. Would she be able to squeeze the baby in a backpack though? I mean 7-8 month old baby is not exactly tiny and unless he was dead I'm sure someone would notice something..

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: January 21, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »

<snipped>

Still there are other concerns: her grandfather said she has been known to have fits of “rage.”  She told the child’s father she killed him!  She gave details about the murder such as how she did it and how she disposed of his body.  This is the only time she has been detailed about anything.  She was vague about where she was going to the babysitter.  She was vague about the couple to whom she gave him in Texas.  She was vague about her plans with the Smiths. But she was very clear on what happened to Gabriel.

I will continue to pray for his safe return.  I would love to be wrong!

http://timesupblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/somethings-not-right-baby-gabriel.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Northern Rose, when you put it that way, yes, I am even more frightened about what happened to baby Gabriel.  I hope we are both proven wrong but so much time is gone now.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1425 on: January 21, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »

Thanks Bananas I have never taken a bus so I wasn't sure how that worked.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: January 21, 2010, 11:52:16 AM »

Thanks Bananas I have never taken a bus so I wasn't sure how that worked.  an angelic monkey

Even though I think this could have been done, I think the chances of her doing this with a live baby are very slim... but with a deceased baby... what better way to dispose of him and throw LE off the trail completely.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: January 21, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »

Thanks for helping me with some of those questions Nothern Rose. I find it hard to know which story is true when it comes to the media and the Smith's tainting the stories. Geeze they are like George and Cindy. Any way I will look for the article where the Garmin in the car was linked to.  What day did Elizabeth's grandfather say she borrowed the car for her appt.?  Will the Garmin or her cell phone tell us where she was from the 18th on? I am sure LE knows something, they need to narrow down the timeline to see when exactly she arrived in San Antonio, and did she stop somewhere else before arriving there?

As far as her boarding the bus with the baby in her pack that is a scary thought. She is appearing to be a very cold and calculating young woman.

What day did Elizabeth's grandfather say she borrowed the car for her appt.?

<snipped>

In early December, three days before Elizabeth took her baby and left Arizona in her 1995 Oldsmobile, she told her grandfather, "I'm taking care of business."

She rented out a room in her home at a Tempe trailer park to a man found through Craigslist.

She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: January 21, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »

Even though I think this could have been done, I think the chances of her doing this with a live baby are very slim... but with a deceased baby... what better way to dispose of him and throw LE off the trail completely.
I was thinking with him deceased would she risk him in a bag on a bus???  Gosh I hate to even type that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1429 on: January 21, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »

Thanks for helping me with some of those questions Nothern Rose. I find it hard to know which story is true when it comes to the media and the Smith's tainting the stories. Geeze they are like George and Cindy. Any way I will look for the article where the Garmin in the car was linked to.  What day did Elizabeth's grandfather say she borrowed the car for her appt.?  Will the Garmin or her cell phone tell us where she was from the 18th on? I am sure LE knows something, they need to narrow down the timeline to see when exactly she arrived in San Antonio, and did she stop somewhere else before arriving there?

As far as her boarding the bus with the baby in her pack that is a scary thought. She is appearing to be a very cold and calculating young woman.

<snipped>

In early December, three days before Elizabeth took her baby and left Arizona in her 1995 Oldsmobile, she told her grandfather, "I'm taking care of business."

She rented out a room in her home at a Tempe trailer park to a man found through Craigslist.

She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html
This is what really gets me, the grandfather knows what Elizabeth is like she takes off for an appt. and doesn't come back, and she has the baby. What does it take for some people to put two and two together? 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: January 21, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the time line, it is very helpful. Now does anyone feel it could be possible the baby was in the bag when she boarded the bus? If she drugged him he would have been sleeping. Did she arrive in Fla with that bag? Did she have it when they arrested her? If not, is there video of another person getting on that bus with a similar bag? Maybe a switch happened?

I am going to have to check out Hulo.com tomorrow for the nancy grace tonight. Why is she not seeing what we all are seeing, I am a bit confused by that.

Good question.... I too feel Gabriel might have been in the backpack and you are right... she could have handed it off to someone on the bus or between busses or when she arrived in Florida.  The busses have stops and she could have handed the backpack off to someone at a bus stop.

I keep thinking of Tammi and Jack having a tome share in Mexico....so they have to know people there

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: January 21, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »

<snipped>

This is what really gets me, the grandfather knows what Elizabeth is like she takes off for an appt. and doesn't come back, and she has the baby. What does it take for some people to put two and two together? 

Hi NRCG

I have always thought PawPaw was very calm about EJ and Gabriel....if it were my dad and it was one of his ggrands missing he would have raised h*ll....my guess is he knows a little more than he is telling...and with EJ in jail he does not have to worry about her going into a rage...kinda like out of site out of mind

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: January 21, 2010, 12:22:58 PM »

The rules may vary but here is Greyhound's Baggage Information:

http://www.greyhound.com/travel_information/baggage.shtml

<snip>
Greyhound baggage restrictions:

* Two (2) pieces of baggage are checked free of charge for adults and one (1) piece of baggage for children. Two (2) carry-on bags are allowed per customer, and each must be able to fit underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment.
    * The maximum allowable weight for checked baggage is 50 lbs. per individual piece of baggage. A charge of $20 - $30 (depending on the distance traveled) will be charged for any baggage above the 50 lbs. limit.
    * Baggage must not exceed 62 inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height). A charge of $20 - $30 (depending on the distance traveled) will be applied to any baggage above the 62-inch limit.
          o Packaging only exceptions to the following items: bicycles, skis and ski poles must be packed in wood, canvas or other substantial container, and securely fastened; towing equipment must be enclosed in rigid containers or wrapped in a strong material such as canvas and securely strapped or tied. Towing equipment is limited to 100 pounds actual weight; these items are not exempt from oversize charges.
    * If bags exceed maximum size and/or weight, customers must ship the item via Greyhound PackageXpress.

Acceptable Types of Baggage
In general, acceptable baggage includes suitcases, duffel bags, toolboxes, trunks and securely tied cardboard boxes. A plastic and/or a paper bag is not acceptable as checked baggage. Shipping containers are available for a nominal fee at many terminals.

<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: January 21, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »

Quote:

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe detectives have processed a GPS device that may have been used by the mother of a missing 8-month-old boy.

Is it true that the GPS tip came from our lovely Mrs. Smith?? I read it somewhere on the internet and I was just wondering...

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: January 21, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »

<snipped>

Good morning, Monkeys.  Not that I believe anything any of that bunch might say, I think Bob said he didn't know she was taking Gabriel in his car.  When it was said that she was the only "White" person on the bus, I wonder if that means an not Mexicans and/or African Americans.  If that includes Mexicans, it might be that a cohort of Tammi's "Underground" was on the bus and took Daniel to Mexico.  I read somewhere that Tammi and Jack have a condo there and there is a picture of Hannah playing on a beach in what is described as "Mexico."  If she had Gabriel all doped up in her backpack, she could have done this.  There is something more to her taking a "Tornado" bus IMO.  It appears to be a bus to take migrant workers to Florida. I think this is a girl who likes her comfort, not that she ever had much, except maybe at Tammi's.  I can't see her taking a "Tornado" bus without a reason other than to get to FL.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: January 21, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »

The rules may vary but here is Greyhound's Baggage Information:

http://www.greyhound.com/travel_information/baggage.shtml

<snip>
Greyhound baggage restrictions:

* Two (2) pieces of baggage are checked free of charge for adults and one (1) piece of baggage for children. Two (2) carry-on bags are allowed per customer, and each must be able to fit underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment.
    * The maximum allowable weight for checked baggage is 50 lbs. per individual piece of baggage. A charge of $20 - $30 (depending on the distance traveled) will be charged for any baggage above the 50 lbs. limit.
    * Baggage must not exceed 62 inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height). A charge of $20 - $30 (depending on the distance traveled) will be applied to any baggage above the 62-inch limit.
          o Packaging only exceptions to the following items: bicycles, skis and ski poles must be packed in wood, canvas or other substantial container, and securely fastened; towing equipment must be enclosed in rigid containers or wrapped in a strong material such as canvas and securely strapped or tied. Towing equipment is limited to 100 pounds actual weight; these items are not exempt from oversize charges.
    * If bags exceed maximum size and/or weight, customers must ship the item via Greyhound PackageXpress.

Acceptable Types of Baggage
In general, acceptable baggage includes suitcases, duffel bags, toolboxes, trunks and securely tied cardboard boxes. A plastic and/or a paper bag is not acceptable as checked baggage. Shipping containers are available for a nominal fee at many terminals.

<snip>
Thank you Muffy  an angelic monkey

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: January 21, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »

Sometimes when I try to correct a post as in the above, the type eats up what I am trying to correct and I have to type the whole things again past were it started eating it up.  I don't know what I did that started this and I don't know how to stop it.  Anybody?  TIA

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: January 21, 2010, 12:38:20 PM »

Do we know how long the bus trip to Florida was? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: January 21, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »

The system was aware that Gabriel Johnson was at risk yet no steps were taken to protect him.

Considering Gabriel is my focus ... I am not about to give Logan a pass.  Outside of the system ... if the blame game is going to be played ... I believe it is Logan's responsibility ... not Bob Johnson ... to have taken the necessary legal steps to assure that Gabriel was not left in the care of his mother.  However ... this young man had his own issues.  Gabriel never stood a chance.  He did not have an advocate.

Think about it.  Logan had ten days between the split and when Elizabeth left for San Antonio.  He did not check up on Gabriel's well-being throughout this timeframe.  Why?   

The following read is a must.

Janet

++++++++

Lost baby born into troubled home life
Jan. 17, 2010 12:00 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6940.1420;num_replies=1431

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: January 21, 2010, 12:42:29 PM »

Sometimes when I try to correct a post as in the above, the type eats up what I am trying to correct and I have to type the whole things again past were it started eating it up.  I don't know what I did that started this and I don't know how to stop it.  Anybody?  TIA

If you are using IE8 I had the same problem with it.  In fact, I had so many problems with IE that I finally switched for good over to Firefox.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.