May 13, 2024, 02:56:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 450577 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2800 on: December 17, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »

I just got home and am very behind. Can I get a recap of today please? I didn't even get to peek in the cage except to say I got a SM mug for Christmas!!! I almost fell out of my chair when my friend plopped it on my desk and said Merry Christmas.  Monkey Devil!
That's even better, a friend bought it for you, I thought you bought it 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2801 on: December 17, 2009, 07:05:16 PM »

mymonkey, I want to play nice with you 

NRCG...you are one of the most gracious monkeys here..you  always reply and have been very nice.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2802 on: December 17, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »

I am off to go make the Oreo slice thingy recipe for my daughters class tomorrow and dinner (not sure in which order but both are getting made).  Sole with basmati rice and a fresh tomato salad. 

I am then going to wrap the presents for her friends that I endured my trip to Walmart for this morning.  If I don't make it back, have a great evening all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2803 on: December 17, 2009, 07:07:47 PM »

mymonkey, I want to play nice with you 

NRCG...you are one of the most gracious monkeys here..you  always reply and have been very nice.
Thank-you, and I enjoy talking to you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2804 on: December 17, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »

I am off to go make the Oreo slice thingy recipe for my daughters class tomorrow and dinner (not sure in which order but both are getting made).  Sole with basmati rice and a fresh tomato salad. 

I am then going to wrap the presents for her friends that I endured my trip to Walmart for this morning.  If I don't make it back, have a great evening all.
Have fun, and that is really a nice thing the teachers making a meal for their students, I have never heard of that before. Hope she enjoys that.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2805 on: December 17, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »

I just got home and am very behind. Can I get a recap of today please? I didn't even get to peek in the cage except to say I got a SM mug for Christmas!!! I almost fell out of my chair when my friend plopped it on my desk and said Merry Christmas.  Monkey Devil!

And it holds a lot...I saw the mug on the shopping site here very nice.

JSM I was driving all day so I just came on a little while ago..all I know is I am thought to be more than one monkey.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2806 on: December 17, 2009, 07:19:45 PM »

short story..
I went thru McDonalds today(only time I do that is when I travel,I am not a mickey d fan) so I go thru the drive in and ordered a .....Chicken sandwich no lettuce no tomato, I also would  like a dollar menu chicken sandwich but no bun please...the attendant said "NO BUN" very loudly...I said yes no bun I am going to give the chicken patty to my dog   (thats eagerly waiting in his seat belt in the passenger side) the attendent then ask me "does the dog want lettuce and tomato"? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2807 on: December 17, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Evening to the monkeys. This has been one H*LL of a day. As I Josef and I were walking out the door, I smelled smoke (fire, not cigarette smoke) so I looked out both sides of the breezeway and it looked smoky by the creek. I thought maybe a car caught on fire on the highway and they put it out. So we go down another flight of stairs and in front of my neighbor's door is a paper sack with burning embers and the sack was on fire. I knocked on her door and she opened it and smoke is pouring out of her apartment. The dumbazz (love her to death) had cleaned her fireplace before she went to bed and put burning embers in the papersack and left it by the front door. It smoldered all night, there was a square of carpet in front of her door that was burnt to the plywood. Her smoke alarm didn't go off. Thank God she woke up to find it, if not we would have all burned up. So then I am freaking, what if she didn't get it put out, etc. I run back upstairs grab my skates and put them in the trunk of my car just in case. Forgot the laptop though.

Then I had to type a full weeks worth of cardiology scans, start on payroll due tomorrow because of the holiday and run back and forth because the person that should do it is afraid of the doctor that reads them. (his bark is worse than his bite, I have him wrapped around my finger) 

So that is how my day went, sorry I didn't get to linger in the cage as usual and starting tomorrow until Christmas eve I probably won't be on as much either because another person is on vacation.

I still don't know when I am going to do Christmas shopping and Josef gets boarded Christmas Eve morning because of a $50 extra charge if I take him Christmas Day. I haven't been without him on Christmas Eve since I have had him. 

Sorry I am rambling, but I just wanted to tell you monkeys I have missed y'all today and hope all is going well. I have a feeling I will be retiring for the evening come about 7 pm. My brain is fried today.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2808 on: December 17, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »

Yeah, she is the one that found SM when Caylee went missing. She became a member and then I became one weeks later. She can't remember her password so she doesn't post.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2809 on: December 17, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »

Well I promised myself I'd leave at 7:00 to start on the tree.  Have a blessed night everyone.  I'm sorry I missed JSM 
I'm sorry I missed you lovin, give Bubba a squeeze and hug from JSM and Josef.  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2810 on: December 17, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

Judge Strickland has denied Baez' motion to stop videotaping his visits with Casey. 

Hooray!

Thanks, no rose!

Just got back from shopping, I think I am in one piece, and this is great news!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2811 on: December 17, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Evening to the monkeys. This has been one H*LL of a day. As I Josef and I were walking out the door, I smelled smoke (fire, not cigarette smoke) so I looked out both sides of the breezeway and it looked smoky by the creek. I thought maybe a car caught on fire on the highway and they put it out. So we go down another flight of stairs and in front of my neighbor's door is a paper sack with burning embers and the sack was on fire. I knocked on her door and she opened it and smoke is pouring out of her apartment. The dumbazz (love her to death) had cleaned her fireplace before she went to bed and put burning embers in the papersack and left it by the front door. It smoldered all night, there was a square of carpet in front of her door that was burnt to the plywood. Her smoke alarm didn't go off. Thank God she woke up to find it, if not we would have all burned up. So then I am freaking, what if she didn't get it put out, etc. I run back upstairs grab my skates and put them in the trunk of my car just in case. Forgot the laptop though.

Then I had to type a full weeks worth of cardiology scans, start on payroll due tomorrow because of the holiday and run back and forth because the person that should do it is afraid of the doctor that reads them. (his bark is worse than his bite, I have him wrapped around my finger) 

So that is how my day went, sorry I didn't get to linger in the cage as usual and starting tomorrow until Christmas eve I probably won't be on as much either because another person is on vacation.

I still don't know when I am going to do Christmas shopping and Josef gets boarded Christmas Eve morning because of a $50 extra charge if I take him Christmas Day. I haven't been without him on Christmas Eve since I have had him. 

Sorry I am rambling, but I just wanted to tell you monkeys I have missed y'all today and hope all is going well. I have a feeling I will be retiring for the evening come about 7 pm. My brain is fried today.

JSM sounds like you deserve to kick back and relax  pour yourself a beer in your new coffee mug and enjoy!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2812 on: December 17, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

And it holds a lot...I saw the mug on the shopping site here very nice.

JSM I was driving all day so I just came on a little while ago..all I know is I am thought to be more than one monkey.
Driving isn't fun. I guess I will read back about double monkeys 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2813 on: December 17, 2009, 07:32:31 PM »

short story..
I went thru McDonalds today(only time I do that is when I travel,I am not a mickey d fan) so I go thru the drive in and ordered a .....Chicken sandwich no lettuce no tomato, I also would  like a dollar menu chicken sandwich but no bun please...the attendant said "NO BUN" very loudly...I said yes no bun I am going to give the chicken patty to my dog   (thats eagerly waiting in his seat belt in the passenger side) the attendent then ask me "does the dog want lettuce and tomato"? 

Josef and my other dogs used to get the 2 for 2 cheeseburgers, no onions when I would come home from church. Then it became just Joe and he would get 2 for 2 and he ended up weighing 79 pounds. The doctor told me if he didn't lose weight he wouldn't be around to see Christmas (this was in May), by the time Christmas came along he was down to 49 pounds. I wish I could lose weight that quickly. I would walk him 45 minutes at 5 am and 30 minutes in the afternoon. Plus no more fast food. He does get cheese once in a while though.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2814 on: December 17, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

short story..

LOL!!!

That's funny.

And gives me hope. Even people working at McDonald's have a sense of humour!

Very funny. Read that to my husband, and we laughed out loud over that!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2815 on: December 17, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

Oh what a day, JSM.

So glad your neighbor did not have a worse ending!

And boarding Josef an extra day for a less expensive rate is kinda weird of your boarders, but my hubby said that maybe it's because they'd have to have someone available to check dogs in, etc. on Christmas, and who wants to work on Christmas. I am sure you will miss Josef.

If it makes you feel any better, my afternoon stunk. Had to go to WalMart and the grocery, went out with son, got in car. Dead battery! Hubby came home within an hour or so and jumped it, and it is running fine now. But that WalMart was a zoo. Could not walk 2 feet without someone blocking your path. Grocery store had only 2 lines open, a quick check out aisle and a normal one, and we are expecting snow tomorrow, so everyone was out buying milk and bread!

So, you were not entirely alone with the bad day.

LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2816 on: December 17, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

short story..

Josef and my other dogs used to get the 2 for 2 cheeseburgers, no onions when I would come home from church. Then it became just Joe and he would get 2 for 2 and he ended up weighing 79 pounds. The doctor told me if he didn't lose weight he wouldn't be around to see Christmas (this was in May), by the time Christmas came along he was down to 49 pounds. I wish I could lose weight that quickly. I would walk him 45 minutes at 5 am and 30 minutes in the afternoon. Plus no more fast food. He does get cheese once in a while though.

Oh come on, 'fess up .. he got the super-sized fries too, right?

Just kidding.

Funny story though Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2817 on: December 17, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »

short story..

OMG how funny. I swear if we ever get an order right at McDonalds, I will fall over from shock 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2818 on: December 17, 2009, 07:49:25 PM »

short story..

Oh come on, 'fess up .. he got the super-sized fries too, right?

Just kidding.

Funny story though Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2819 on: December 17, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »

an angelic monkey Sorry for your bad day, we have missed you. I'm so glad there wasn't a fire  but who in the world puts burning embers in a paper sack? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.