May 13, 2024, 11:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 291330 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: May 21, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

Other interesting information from over yonder ....... Ron's attorney has apparently advised him not to talk to LE, and Misty does not have a lawyer yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: May 21, 2009, 07:48:09 PM »

Brandi, nice to see you and beautiful pic of Haleigh  an angelic monkey " Eyes in Satsuma"..  thanks for all your info  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: May 21, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »

Other interesting information from over yonder ....... Ron's attorney has apparently advised him not to talk to LE, and Misty does not have a lawyer yet.
Ron's lawyer has advised him not to talk to LE, saw this coming 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: May 21, 2009, 07:52:47 PM »

Good Afterneen Maven, The last I heard from Satsuma, Misty does have a lawyer, She hasnt said who yet or maybe they dropped her by now but she did have one.....I will find out for sure!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 21, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »

OMG, I'm such a stupid Monkey. Please forgive me on asking the wrong darn name. It was Karen Lee was who I meaning to ask about. I know one of u monkeys go over there and by NO MEANS was I referring to anyone here. I hope I don't have this one screwed up as well. The reason I'm asking is someone I know has thought that Karen Lee might be AnnaFla. I remember when I had first come on this board that, there was prob with AnnaFla. She has had prob with AnnaFla herself and has been thinking about this alot lately. If this is one of u monkeys please don't throw nanners. I'm still a baby monk. LOL Does that help for being stupid?
She was before my time, but I remember the monkey's talking about her, and I did help research a bit on her..  I found her website and she runs a pet store or something.. don't remember right off.  anyway she is still very active on Arts site.  I see her there all the time.  I have run into a few people that I was sure were under different names on his site, as well as other's.. but no matter, I learned why they do.  I posted on art my opinion on the photo of Haleigh that I still believe is bruising, another poster who is actually a registered Monkey, but not an active poster, she/ he / it  came on and razed me a bit, said that the monkeys had come to the conclusion the bruise was not a bruise and I was only over there trying to start trouble....  Like I said she is registered as a monkey, but not a poster on the site...  As far as that bruise is concerned, still looks like one to me..  And every Monkey or poster has a right to their opinion....  So, it probably is the reason we should all run by different names on different sites..  Using one identity poster on Monkey's as well as other sites,  we are far to easy to track.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 21, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

Good Afterneen Maven, The last I heard from Satsuma, Misty does have a lawyer, She hasnt said who yet or maybe they dropped her by now but she did have one.....I will find out for sure!

Thanks HH, good to see you here. Have you received an email from KP today about the blog and comments on bi-fuel and her husband?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #366 on: May 21, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

Thank-you for the warm welcome's.

It was an exhausting search for a couple minutes, until, I hit it lucky and luckier.

I am very happy the three gold stars. God Bless.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »

I've just come back in this afternoon and saw about Cobra. How the heck does he end up in jail and all those druggies,child molestors,etc. all walk free. Something is very wrong down there. I know everyone has already said all this,but, I just can not believe this is going to happen. I have bail money and a big mouth if I can come with u guys to go to protest       

It seems the more "news" we get, the crazier this whole case and everyone surrounding it gets. Maybe they just wanna give Cobra one of their tasty sammiches.

Breaking News - Haleigh Cummings – More Insanity In Putnam County

Posted on May 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

OK, this is hitting a little close to home. Now it is the good guys that are getting the raw deal. Not all the facts are in, but it looks like William “Cobra” Staubs is headed to jail. In what I can only call the stupidest piece of police work in history they are slapping a false imprisonment rap on him!

Details are a little sketchy at this time but as they come in I will update this story.

This story has its roots in an incident that occurred weeks ago. A known sex offender tried to donate some furniture to the Haleigh Bug center, and was sent packing when they discovered that he was on a $78,000 bond concerning some pedophile charges.

At some point there was a communication by the insurance company and Cobra. Cobra talked to the offender and when he got lippy, Cobra cuffed him. It seems that the insurance company then got cold feet, and asked Cobra to release him, in fact drive him home. The offender was quickly released by Cobra.

It transpires that the accused, a Mr. Snodgrass immediately went to the Putnam County Police and spoke with a Detective Taylor. And it was indeed this same detective that contacted Cobra this afternoon to inform him that there is an arrest warrant out for William Staubs.

Now Putnam County have decided to take Cobra to task. We in the news media following this case are mortified that this has happened. We are a close knit group and share information that does not always make the press. It has been well known that there is little love lost between the Putnam County cops and Cobra for quite some time. As I see it they would like nothing more than to get Cobra out of the picture, and this looks like their opening move.

Cobra is an honorable man and plans on turning himself in. The phone calls, emails, and text messages are flying so fast at the moment that I could only talk to Cobra for a couple of minutes. This whole story only erupted about an hour ago.

I am scared brother, jail is not a good place for me

I Just hope I don’t get shanked!

This incident happened weeks ago, why the delay? Well there has been some very bad blood flowing for the past couple of weeks between Cobra and some of the other players. This is neither the time nor the place to talk about that, but in my mind it is a contributing factor.

As I mentioned earlier, as more details come in, we will keep you updated.

Cobra’s current plan is to drive up to Putnam County first thing in the morning and surrender himself. My press friends will be there to report.

I class Cobra as a friend, and a very honorable person, this move is about as low as anyone can get.

You can bet that this will get a big splash from the media.

We here at BNN wish Cobra the best, and you can bet your bottom dollar we will be following this act of crass stupidity.

Why pick on someone that is just trying to help? I asked that question of another journalist friend this morning, and the reply was “I don’t know, you would think they would like the help”.

I am seething over this development, as are several other journalists. It does nothing to help find Haleigh Cummings, all it does is create another sideshow.

The question in my mind is why now? Well it might have something to do with a few comments he made on our radio show last Sunday, you can catch the recording here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120971

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: May 21, 2009, 08:15:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's..... Welcome new Monkey's....

With the the drugs ,drug dealers and revolving door in Putnam.. I want an internal

investigation done... Get rid of all the crooked cops ..... I am beginning to think

some of them are getting some sort of kick back with these drug dealers...JMO...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 21, 2009, 08:19:54 PM »

O/T

Lake Como Man Locked in Shed by Burglars

2009-5-21 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Lake Como – On Wednesday (5/20), A 75 year-old Lake Como man reported being locked in his storage shed by two juveniles while they burglarized his residence. The victim reported to Deputy Christie Bridges that he observed two juveniles walking down Lake Como Drive in front of his residence. One of the juveniles was a white male, and the other was a Hispanic male. The victim stated that he walked behind his residence and into his shed. While inside the shed, he heard the door closing behind him, and witnessed the white male pushing it shut. The victim report he was in the shed for 10-15 minutes before he was able to use a chainsaw to cut a hole in the door and crawl out. The victim discovered that his residence had been burglarized, and items were stolen from inside. Sheriff Jeff hardy assigned Major Crimes Detective Sheryl Daley to the investigation.

Anyone with information as to the identity of these two individuals is asked to call Crime stoppers at 888-277-TIPS (8477).

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=39

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 21, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »

I see OVER YONDER has been visiting the Monkey's site.     The obit that mlee posted was posted over yonder...WITH ALL THE ERRORS WITH IT.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 21, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »

With the the drugs ,drug dealers and revolving door in Putnam.. I want an internal

investigation done... Get rid of all the crooked cops ..... I am beginning to think

some of them are getting some sort of kick back with these drug dealers...JMO...

Good evening JG!

ITA!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: May 21, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

Probably one of those ..DIAL A LAWYER   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2009, 08:25:11 PM »

N I C E  T O  S E E  Y O U  B R A N D I

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 21, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »

I see OVER YONDER has been visiting the Monkey's site.     The obit that mlee posted was posted over yonder...WITH ALL THE ERRORS WITH IT.   

I saw that, I am a bit behind over there, still got lots to read.    Did you see the letter from KP? I was wondering if HH had gotten the same thing.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2009, 08:30:27 PM »

File Date: 2009-04-29 Disposition Date: 
File Type: DOM - FD05
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
WHITMORE RENEA  Defendants
WHITMORE RICHARD 

Date Docket Description
2009-04-29 001.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE 

2009-04-29 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2009-04-29 003.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 004.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 005.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID. 

2009-04-29 008.REQUEST FOR SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED 

2009-04-29 006.PARENTING PLAN WITHOUT SIGNATURE 

2009-04-29 007.FILING FEE RECEIPT $418.00 

2009-05-05 009.SUMMONS ISSUED TO:RICHARD WHITMORE/FLAGLER COUNTY 

Hey Grama I am missing 2 more stars......

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:49 PM »

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: May 21, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

Posted by: flordahboi at May. 17, 2009 at 1:44:15 am

This is Putnam County... When I use to come here to visit when I was little, I would always know when we were here because the road would start falling apart. All that we have here are bars, mud holes, and churches. Have you ever been to the Wal-Mart here? If you ever saw half of the people you see in our Wal-Mart anywhere else, you would think they were homeless or mentally handicapped or laugh at them, but it's normal here... Putnam county is FULL of white trash. It's a little white trash hick town. Their behavior isn't a surprise to anyone around here because it happens all the time. Half of my cousins are on drugs. I actually have a cousin who supports his girlfriend who's so bad on drugs she steals his check book and falsely claimed HIS unemployment while he was working to get money for drugs... Things like that happen all the time around here... That's why no one does anything about it. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that if you're raised around it, it's easier to accept it. They not only need to do something about their situation, but I believe Putnam County needs a ***** wake up call. Look at the two guys who got out of jail just recently. I've personally been to jail here and basically everyone in there knows each other because it is such a small town. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the C.O.'s helped the guys escape. The jail is FAR too inadequate as it is.... They don't even have an a/c... Just 3 fans in every cell block. It's basically a poor County and they have to be at least 50 years behind everyone else.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/051609/news_051609_021.shtml

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 21, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

File Date: 2009-04-29 Disposition Date: 
File Type: DOM - FD05
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
WHITMORE RENEA  Defendants
WHITMORE RICHARD 

Date Docket Description
2009-04-29 001.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE 

2009-04-29 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2009-04-29 003.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 004.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 005.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID. 

2009-04-29 008.REQUEST FOR SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED 

2009-04-29 006.PARENTING PLAN WITHOUT SIGNATURE 

2009-04-29 007.FILING FEE RECEIPT $418.00 

2009-05-05 009.SUMMONS ISSUED TO:RICHARD WHITMORE/FLAGLER COUNTY 

Hey Grama I am missing 2 more stars......

Thanks JG,  you deserve 5 more stars!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.