May 21, 2024, 11:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400267 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 31, 2009, 08:42:15 PM »

I have the screen shot - will find it..hold on 

Reality would not feel the need to intimidate unless he believed Monkeys were a threat to his distractions from the truth? 

Are his good friends Robin and Dave Holloway aware of the above post?

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below - show starts in about 8 minutes:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 31, 2009, 09:14:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 31, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Janet,  I am here, not to worry, just have to read everything to catch up and it takes a while.  I am slower than normal, and you know I am always behind.

KTF_ (KFC)    Robin has never been a fan of Beth's, we have speculated there is intense jealousy. (with probable reason! )   She has 'befriended" the Aruba connection and their "friends" for sometime.  Strange, I am not sure of Dave's total grasp on this.    Well, does that spell it out clear enough?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »

Janet,  I am here, not to worry, just have to read everything to catch up and it takes a while.  I am slower than normal, and you know I am always behind.

KTF_ (KFC)    Robin has never been a fan of Beth's, we have speculated there is intense jealousy. (with probable reason! )   She has 'befriended" the Aruba connection and their "friends" for sometime.  Strange, I am not sure of Dave's total grasp on this.    Well, does that spell it out clear enough?? 

Probably should have added, JUST MY OPINION! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 31, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »

AZSunny, my thought are with you at this time of your sadness. (((((hugs)))))

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

AZSunny, my thought are with you at this time of your sadness. (((((hugs)))))

Me too, AZSunny.  I read Janet's post and want to say I'm thinking of you.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #587 on: July 31, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4783.840

(From Bring Natalee Home)

Natalee's Case » Case Discussion » The games get old and tiresome.

Re: The games get old and tiresome.
Post by robin on Jul 19, 2008, 5:04pm

The games have gotten old and it is time for me to go away. I will miss you all. I guess reading the post from that SM idiot hit home. I have precious children and a DEAR husband that I need to focus on. No matter what we has done, I cannot bring Natalee back, not on the internet anyway but I will miss all the friends I have made and thank you all very much. I will stay in touch when I know anything more about Natalee's case.

You are right, the games have gotten old. Also out of hand. Hope it was worth it. Goodbye.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 31, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

Someone posted this link on the front page of SM 

http://caribbean.craigslist.org/com/1299697559.html
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 31, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »

Thanks too all.  I never dreamed it would be still be so difficult after a year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #590 on: July 31, 2009, 10:27:43 PM »

Thanks too all.  I never dreamed it would be still be so difficult after a year.

Love ya AZSunny, ((((hugs))))  an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 31, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »

Court gives Santeria priest OK to sacrifice goats

A federal appeals court reversed a lower court's ruling on Friday that barred a Santeria priest from sacrificing goats in his Texas home, saying a city's decision to prohibit the ritual violated the man's religious rights.

Jose Merced, 46, accuses the city of Euless, Texas, of trampling on his constitutional right to religious exercise. The city claims the sacrifices jeopardize public health and violate its slaughterhouse and animal cruelty ordinances.

Last year, U.S. District Judge John McBryde sided with the Fort Worth suburb and dismissed the Puerto Rico native's claims. Merced appealed.

In its ruling, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans said the Euless ordinance placed a substantial burden on Merced's "free exercise of religion without advancing a compelling governmental interest using the least restrictive means."

"It's a great day for religious freedom in Texas," said Eric Rassbach, Merced's lawyer, in response to the three-judge panel's ruling.

Merced said by practicing his faith in the privacy of his own home, he didn't harm anyone.

"Now Santeros can practice their religion at home without being afraid of being fined, arrested or taken to court," Merced said.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/07/31/national/a171726D79.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0MtWnIDOy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »

I just went back and read your posts!  I am so sorry!  My heart breaks for you!  I just can't imagine losing my husband, my best friend.

My God give you peace and strength!

(((hugs)))

Mytime
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:05 PM »

I wonder why it was just to Satish??   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 31, 2009, 11:03:56 PM »

The games have gotten old and it is time for me to go away. I will miss you all. I guess reading the post from that SM idiot hit home. I have precious children and a DEAR husband that I need to focus on. No matter what we has done, I cannot bring Natalee back, not on the internet anyway but I will miss all the friends I have made and thank you all very much. I will stay in touch when I know anything more about Natalee's case.

You are right, the games have gotten old. Also out of hand. Hope it was worth it. Goodbye.

Was she talking about that goofy post from Destinythat was directed to her?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 31, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »

Because he is going to be a Doctor. Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 31, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »

Robin is referring to Destiny as an "idiot" ... per Texasmom.

Janet

+++++++++

Destiny
Re: FEELINGS
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2008, 06:13:02 AM »

Open letter to Robin H.   from Destiny..

Robin...this is a *feeling read* for you Dear...You claim that you don't read here...but we both know that you do....your insecurity won't let you stop...

You fought very hard to *win* Dave...You knew what you wanted/needed...so you gave it your all.

Robin, You got what you wanted...you felt like the winner...you beat Beth, and got Dave.  Everything seamed like it was going exactly to plan...but...then this terrible...horrible...thing happened to Natalee...that changed *everything* in your life...your plans...you had it all worked out in your mind how your new life with Dave would be...with Beth out of the picture...all you could see was smooth sailing ahead for you...you had WON!

But every plan you had was put on hold by what happened to Natalee...at first you tried to present yourself as a totally supportive Dave's Wife...but deep down inside...it was killing you...Because of Natalee's story..it put Dave and Beth back together...as Natalee's bio parents in the most unimaginable way to you...in all the media...in concerned people for Natalee...and all the media attention *they* were getting....it hurt you so much...and also you being the *control* person of your new found/stolen life...it was beyond your control...a feeling you hate.

You played along as long as you were in the center of attention...but you are NOT Natalee's Mother...Beth is...Dave is her Father.

You hated the fact that all the attention was centered around Natalee and her Mother and Father...Beth and Dave.

You started to doubt if your hold over Dave was strong enough...so you opened yourself up to any energy force...that you thought would keep Dave focused on you....You stared leaving yourself open to anyone who made you feel important...even those who started a vicious campaign to discredit Natalees' Mother...Beth...Your Nemesis in your mind....you fed off any energy tossed your way...your need to feed off this energy was so strong...you even condoned the trashing of Beth and Natalee....

To me Robin...it's so very sad...You let others with *personal* agendas...befriend you...you took whatever they thew your way...even if it was negative for Natalee and her *real* Family finding justice and closure...Your need is so strong...you did what you *knew* was wrong...to hurt Beth even more.....Why Robin?

You need to stop letting the wrong people use you...Dave's' Wife...to further their own agendas...

Robin...please look deep down in yourself...do you like what you see...and sorry that your relationship with /Dave...at this point is on the rocks...it's called Karma Robin..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=258.120

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 31, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_60325.php

Aruba
Tele Aruba looking for Director
31 Jul, 2009, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Tele Aruba media is officially looking for a new director. This has the company made clear by placing large ads in local media for candidates up for the post of Director. "The Director is responsible for the overall management of Tele Aruba," says the ad.

Placing the ad for quite some turmoil and rumors because the current director Joop Raas Field not so long ago by parent company Setar was appointed. It was intended that the station with the arrival of Raas Field a new road would take. Thus did the new management, Tito Laclé with its program Papia Cla back hijacking competitor ATV. Tele Aruba this morning was not reachable for comment.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 31, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

Because Satish had dreams/nightmares about Natalee when he was in prison(protection program).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: July 31, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »

Because he is going to be a Doctor. Monkey Devil!

No Way???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.