May 14, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 411257 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #900 on: September 26, 2009, 03:31:31 AM »

How about Hawaii? Nice and sunny. Vermont or upper New York. I loved when I went there. Key West is really nice this time of year. Don't want to go to the west coast it's still on fire. But they do have some nice beach towns. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: September 26, 2009, 03:32:55 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

It looks like Oduber and the MEP got the boot in the Aruban Elections!   

Now, let's see if the new group will do anything to get some answers for Natalee and her family.

Well, I guess the MEP's not exactly out...they still have quite a few seats in Parliament, but not the majority anymore.

You've made my night, TM!! Woo Hoo!!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #902 on: September 26, 2009, 03:34:24 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

Now, let's see if the new group will do anything to get some answers for Natalee and her family.

Well, I guess the MEP's not exactly out...they still have quite a few seats in Parliament, but not the majority anymore.

That's good news TM

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: September 26, 2009, 03:35:44 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

Are you serious?   

Oh, PLEASE tell me Natalee had something to do with them being ousted?   

Who really knows?  Her case wasn't a prominent campaign topic from my observations, but hopefully they realize that resolving her case would definitely be a big step in the right direction in restoring the island's reputation world wide.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #904 on: September 26, 2009, 03:37:42 AM »

I don't know much about Ireland. But here it's wonderful. I would love to go there and Scotland. Daughter had a friend in school whos grandmother was from Ireland and I could listen to her talk about it for hours.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #905 on: September 26, 2009, 03:37:43 AM »

How about Hawaii? Nice and sunny. Vermont or upper New York. I loved when I went there. Key West is really nice this time of year. Don't want to go to the west coast it's still on fire. But they do have some nice beach towns. 

I'e never been to Vermont or Upper New York. I live in the Mountains and it's beautiful in the Fall. I've been to NY city lots of times. I like Key West, too. I've never been to the West Coast, but always thought I'd like to see San Francisco. I'd like to just chill................ really chill out. No big city and not really looking for a party atmosphere. I suppose the first thing I need to do is figure out what I want, then I'll know better where to find it.   

NOT going to Aruba! That's for sure!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:02 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

I'm excited too!  I hope and pray this is going to bring something good for Natalee and her family!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #907 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:16 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

Are you serious?   

Who really knows?  Her case wasn't a prominent campaign topic from my observations, but hopefully they realize that resolving her case would definitely be a big step in the right direction in restoring the island's reputation world wide.

It's hard to imagine that the replacements could be any MORE corrupt than who they are replacing!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

That's good news TM

Hi Green Eyes, I think so too!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: September 26, 2009, 03:40:38 AM »

I don't know much about Ireland. But here it's wonderful. I would love to go there and Scotland. Daughter had a friend in school whos grandmother was from Ireland and I could listen to her talk about it for hours.

Dad said it reminded him of America........... 50 years back. I think that would be nice.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 26, 2009, 03:41:18 AM »

I'e never been to Vermont or Upper New York. I live in the Mountains and it's beautiful in the Fall. I've been to NY city lots of times. I like Key West, too. I've never been to the West Coast, but always thought I'd like to see San Francisco. I'd like to just chill................ really chill out. No big city and not really looking for a party atmosphere. I suppose the first thing I need to do is figure out what I want, then I'll know better where to find it.   

Thank goodness!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 26, 2009, 03:43:38 AM »

Hiya, TM!!!!   

Hi CBB!   

Are you serious?   

It's hard to imagine that the replacements could be any MORE corrupt than who they are replacing!

My sentiments exactly.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #912 on: September 26, 2009, 03:43:40 AM »

It's bedtime for me. I'm getting sleepy. It's good to see you both!

Have a great night and sleep well tonight!

Night and God Bless! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #913 on: September 26, 2009, 03:45:30 AM »

The quietest place I can think of would be Casper Wyoming.  There is Laguna Beach or Dana Point  in S. Calif or up the coast to Santa Barbara. They are really nice. SF is okay but I like the more laid back atmosphere of the other places.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #914 on: September 26, 2009, 03:47:11 AM »

Good Night CBB & TM
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 26, 2009, 03:48:03 AM »

Drop by Guess everybodys still over in Haleighs thread.
HI ALL

How is the no yell Motel?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 26, 2009, 03:50:20 AM »

Thanks BG for the pic.  I think it's missing a couple things. Just sayin'

Hi GE

I think she missed it when I posted it in Haleigh right at thread change   

I keep meaning to ask Klaas if she will put some handcuffs on the desk     Monkey Devil!

Night GE ....

...and some batteries for her...um...um....remote!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: September 26, 2009, 03:51:51 AM »

Thanks BG for the pic.  I think it's missing a couple things. Just sayin'

Hi GE

I think she missed it when I posted it in Haleigh right at thread change   

I keep meaning to ask Klaas if she will put some handcuffs on the desk     Monkey Devil!

Night GE ....

HI BG,
I think you are right about her missing it. That would be to funny.
Good Night BG
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
xoxo

Are you sure those are gold bracelets?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 26, 2009, 03:53:14 AM »

Bearly!!!!   

CBBee!!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: September 26, 2009, 03:54:10 AM »

It's bedtime for me. I'm getting sleepy. It's good to see you both!

Have a great night and sleep well tonight!

Night and God Bless! 

Good night CBB! 

Are you planning to vacation alone?  If not, this is a great place!  We vacationed there in the late nineties...talk about tranquility!  It was awesome!  But the island is on the primitive side to me, so I wouldn't want you to go there alone.

http://www.cvtravel.co.uk/villas/Caribbean_Tobago_Arnos-Vale_Mot-Mot-Ridge.cfm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.