May 17, 2024, 07:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301547 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: March 11, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »

BAUER: The grandmother. Great-grandmother, Annette Sykes. She is Ronald`s grandmother, Teresa Neves` mother. She came by the house that night about 7 p.m. She had to drop off some clothing, and I think she did some laundry, helped the family out. She was dropping that off.

She says the kids were eating dinner, and Misty had just made them dinner. And that was the last time she saw Haleigh. And then, of course, as you know, Misty Croslin remembers seeing Haleigh at around 10 p.m.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me go back to Patrick Sessions, because, again, I always say we have no idea what it`s like to walk in the shoes of somebody who has lost a child. And there has been a lot of questions and eyebrows raised over the timing, Patrick, why little missing Haleigh`s father would decide to get engaged right now to the very woman who was there the last time that anybody saw little Haleigh and sort of -- if the child disappeared on her watch. And then you just heard that question.

Could you give us any insight into why they may need to come together at this juncture?

SESSIONS: Well, the first thing, and I`m not sure it`s fact, but I`d understand that the ring was actually the grandmother`s ring, that she gave that to them. If that`s true, that explains some of it.

I think what explains more of it is you all are trying to understand what`s going on in the head of someone who`s lost a child. And I don`t think it`s necessarily the greatest idea either. But I don`t think we should be standing here trying to judge people that are just trying to get through day by day. And I`m sure I did some pretty stupid things during the time -- those first days.

And as I said, they`re hitting a point now where it`s awful hard to divide reality. You can talk about it all you want, but after 30 days, you realize you`ve got a real problem. And the odds are getting worse every day of a happy ending.

So I don`t know what drove it, but I suspect what drove it is just a moment of happiness in an absolutely terrible situation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/10/ijvm.01.html

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: March 11, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »

well well well....I step out of the cage for a few hours and what do I see? A wonderful positive, respectful informative discussion going on for the most part...! good job Monkey Moos....

Minnie...thrilled that you are back...
Searching...your posts rock so no need to step back...more to step forward with sensible posts like yours! jmo of course...

what does an abuser look like? hmmm....well, some that I have known in my lifetime are bankers, CEO s , janitors, all nice friendly guys...willing to help others with anything, give people the shirt off their backs...but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors...And the women who are abused, not all of them are beat down victims in the public eye...the CEO s wife had a smiley pearly white smile, the nicest clothes, went to lunch with friends, had a great old time...time the night time, after hubby had a few brewskies...Oh yes, did I mention that she had plenty of money to buy the finest makeup to hide the bruises and the swollen lips?
so, an abuser of any sort does not have a sign on their back and none of us should be fooled into thinking that they are obvious in my opinion...just like child molesters...no sign on their backs either...
anyway, we are at least getting somewhere on this case it seems with a good discussion...some good facts...carry on Monkey Moos...

did anyone guess that I used to be a cheerleader? 

oh, one more thing, Crystal is the first to lawyer up...any thoughts on that one? Who is paying for her lawyer? she doesn't work and her fiancee, Chad has been off of work since Haleigh went missing as far as we know, same as Ron has been...where are they getting their money? they still have bills to pay as well.......did Geraldo come across with a little cash? shouldn't Crystal share that with Ron? Haleigh is after daughter to both of them...
I believe the spokesperson is working for free and is helping her find a lawyer.  It's possible she'll find one bro bono.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: March 11, 2009, 06:37:00 PM »

Hello to all.Can anyone tell me whats going on with the mysterious stranger. It was mentioned on HLN that a man was trying to pass himself off as a relative to get into the trailor. The landlord or somebody called Teresa N. The man told her if she wanted to help Haleigh she should let him in. Teresa called LE. Thats where the show left it hangin. I think this is very curious.

errrr...Could that be Annafl in drag?    sorry I just couldn't help myself on that one...

seriously I have not heard that on HLN...I was listening to it too just up till the last few minutes...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: March 11, 2009, 06:37:11 PM »

Oops, that would be "pro bono".
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »

I did not know that the missing SO had used Ron's address or had lived there before.  I think this is huge if I am understanding it correctly.  He could have come back to the house and told them he used to live there and been all friendly etc.  Seen Haleigh and come back for her.

I think many times the perp is someone who has been in the home visiting.

That is scary and I hope that LE is pursuing it.  OMG that could be a break if they find him.
It was a different RSO that lived in that home previously, not the missing one.

T J Hart reporting now that some strange man seen at the Cummings trailer home.  Reported that the stranger pretended to be a relative.
Who is TJ Hart?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »

BAUER: The grandmother. Great-grandmother, Annette Sykes. She is Ronald`s grandmother, Teresa Neves` mother. She came by the house that night about 7 p.m. She had to drop off some clothing, and I think she did some laundry, helped the family out. She was dropping that off.

She says the kids were eating dinner, and Misty had just made them dinner. And that was the last time she saw Haleigh. And then, of course, as you know, Misty Croslin remembers seeing Haleigh at around 10 p.m.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me go back to Patrick Sessions, because, again, I always say we have no idea what it`s like to walk in the shoes of somebody who has lost a child. And there has been a lot of questions and eyebrows raised over the timing, Patrick, why little missing Haleigh`s father would decide to get engaged right now to the very woman who was there the last time that anybody saw little Haleigh and sort of -- if the child disappeared on her watch. And then you just heard that question.

Could you give us any insight into why they may need to come together at this juncture?

SESSIONS: Well, the first thing, and I`m not sure it`s fact, but I`d understand that the ring was actually the grandmother`s ring, that she gave that to them. If that`s true, that explains some of it.

I think what explains more of it is you all are trying to understand what`s going on in the head of someone who`s lost a child. And I don`t think it`s necessarily the greatest idea either. But I don`t think we should be standing here trying to judge people that are just trying to get through day by day. And I`m sure I did some pretty stupid things during the time -- those first days.

And as I said, they`re hitting a point now where it`s awful hard to divide reality. You can talk about it all you want, but after 30 days, you realize you`ve got a real problem. And the odds are getting worse every day of a happy ending.

So I don`t know what drove it, but I suspect what drove it is just a moment of happiness in an absolutely terrible situation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/10/ijvm.01.html

saw this show yesterday...good points...

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1786 on: March 11, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

it was just on and they also talked about crystal getting a Attorney then they went to chris and rhiana said they there will be stuff on NG tonight about the attorney
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: March 11, 2009, 06:41:05 PM »

I did not know that the missing SO had used Ron's address or had lived there before.  I think this is huge if I am understanding it correctly.  He could have come back to the house and told them he used to live there and been all friendly etc.  Seen Haleigh and come back for her.

I think many times the perp is someone who has been in the home visiting.

That is scary and I hope that LE is pursuing it.  OMG that could be a break if they find him.
It was a different RSO that lived in that home previously, not the missing one.

T J Hart reporting now that some strange man seen at the Cummings trailer home.  Reported that the stranger pretended to be a relative.

Yea. I just saw that. Weird. I caught the end of it - did they say he was contacting realtors in order to look at property near there too?

Yes they did say that and also that he wanted to look inside of the Cummings home.

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: March 11, 2009, 06:41:29 PM »

Hello to all.Can anyone tell me whats going on with the mysterious stranger. It was mentioned on HLN that a man was trying to pass himself off as a relative to get into the trailor. The landlord or somebody called Teresa N. The man told her if she wanted to help Haleigh she should let him in. Teresa called LE. Thats where the show left it hangin. I think this is very curious.
Oh, this was recently?  I thought you all meant before Haleigh went missing.  Weird.

And Welcome starcat! Smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: March 11, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

it was just on and they also talked about crystal getting a Attorney then they went to chris and rhiana said they there will be stuff on NG tonight about the attorney

Yes...she has an actual attorney from the earlier show reports...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: March 11, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »

opportunity, knew RC would be gone, knew the house normal routine... what better time to abduct a child? I am just throwing it out there. Maybe a family member felt they could do better for her or was worried for her for some reason... never know.. family abductions are not unheard of. The missing item some speculate to be the nebulizer leads me to think they meant no harm to her...
[/quote]

no worries 

I break the family down into two groups.

Immediate and secondary. I would obviously include Misty as "immediate" cause she lives in the home. With the secondary family members - they are harder to clear as some of the alibis and info is harder to confirm.

By this point, with all know family members identified it would mean that Haleigh is not alive as there is no one taking care of her medical and daily needs. Those secondary family members (including Crystal's boyfriend) have all been identified and are seemingly cooperating. With those secondary family member out in the public - there would be no one hiding at home taking care of her. That outcome would not be a good one.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1791 on: March 11, 2009, 06:44:05 PM »

well well well....I step out of the cage for a few hours and what do I see? A wonderful positive, respectful informative discussion going on for the most part...! good job Monkey Moos....

Searching...your posts rock so no need to step back...more to step forward with sensible posts like yours! jmo of course...

what does an abuser look like? hmmm....well, some that I have known in my lifetime are bankers, CEO s , janitors, all nice friendly guys...willing to help others with anything, give people the shirt off their backs...but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors...And the women who are abused, not all of them are beat down victims in the public eye...the CEO s wife had a smiley pearly white smile, the nicest clothes, went to lunch with friends, had a great old time...time the night time, after hubby had a few brewskies...Oh yes, did I mention that she had plenty of money to buy the finest makeup to hide the bruises and the swollen lips?
so, an abuser of any sort does not have a sign on their back and none of us should be fooled into thinking that they are obvious in my opinion...just like child molesters...no sign on their backs either...
anyway, we are at least getting somewhere on this case it seems with a good discussion...some good facts...carry on Monkey Moos...

oh, one more thing, Crystal is the first to lawyer up...any thoughts on that one? Who is paying for her lawyer? she doesn't work and her fiancee, Chad has been off of work since Haleigh went missing as far as we know, same as Ron has been...where are they getting their money? they still have bills to pay as well.......did Geraldo come across with a little cash? shouldn't Crystal share that with Ron? Haleigh is after daughter to both of them...

Good question since it was said they are refusing donations....maybe she could try to catch up her back child support?

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1792 on: March 11, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »

hello i am new at posting but i have been reading all the stuff for about 2 weeks just don't like to post hi to all
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: March 11, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

anyone know where murt is?   

sorry...
probably a psychic.
Wouldn't surprise me.   
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: March 11, 2009, 06:47:03 PM »

Good question since it was said they are refusing donations....maybe she could try to catch up her back child support?

Searching, my idol monkey, the funeral home set up donation accounts for both families. I doubt they are turning them down.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: March 11, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »

hello i am new at posting but i have been reading all the stuff for about 2 weeks just don't like to post hi to all

Hi, Starcat29! Welcome!

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: March 11, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

Searching...yeah, what a novel idea...^^^^^^but we don't know for sure that she got paid from Geraldo..but this little monkey would bet on it...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1797 on: March 11, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

opportunity, knew RC would be gone, knew the house normal routine... what better time to abduct a child? I am just throwing it out there. Maybe a family member felt they could do better for her or was worried for her for some reason... never know.. family abductions are not unheard of. The missing item some speculate to be the nebulizer leads me to think they meant no harm to her...

no worries 

I break the family down into two groups.

Immediate and secondary. I would obviously include Misty as "immediate" cause she lives in the home. With the secondary family members - they are harder to clear as some of the alibis and info is harder to confirm.

By this point, with all know family members identified it would mean that Haleigh is not alive as there is no one taking care of her medical and daily needs. Those secondary family members (including Crystal's boyfriend) have all been identified and are seemingly cooperating. With those secondary family member out in the public - there would be no one hiding at home taking care of her. That outcome would not be a good one.

[/quote]

unless she was passed off to someone else whom is laying low.... it is always possible and it is my hope that this is what has happened.. a family abduction where she has been handed off and is being hidden.. maybe the "underground railroad"? you know the ones that hide abused children and parents.... It is real... even if we think it is not... maybe Crystal has her tucked away for her protection? or another family member pulled it off for Haleighs protection.. just seems to well done and to much knowledge of house,routine for me to think stranger and also, that dang missing item is just plucking at my last nerve... I wanna know what it is.. I think monkeys are right and it is the nebulizer..if they intended harm, why take that?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: March 11, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

Searching, my idol monkey, the funeral home set up donation accounts for both families. I doubt they are turning them down.
Someone from the board here offered to pay for a hotel or something for a month and they turned it down (CS).
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: March 11, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

First off, starcat:

Glad you decided to start posting!

Someone asked who is T.J Hart:

I had the same question and googled the name. Besides coming up with a porn actress (most hits) I found out that T.J Hart is: "T.J. HART, NEWS DIRECTOR, WSKY." Has been a guest on JVM's "Issues" and apparently was just on HLN's show.

Again, welcome to The Cage, starcat!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.