May 02, 2024, 09:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 364515 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:01 PM »

Des, are you here???  Why did LP search here if TES already cleared the area, or is that true"???  What did LP find to make him want to search here?? How close was the necklace???  Is it true about the stroller???  How close was the clothes area????

A1 - what about a stroller?  I guess I missed that too, fill me in please.  TIA

Cute pic BTW, I was used to you being the pretty kitty so I was lost for a minute....lol
There was a rumor that "they" found a stroller in the search area of Blanchard Park.  And thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »

I have not heard from KCJackie - has anyone else? 

I will be at Blanchard Park tomorrow - as an *******!!

I've really been wondering about her.  I know she probably still has the same concerns about the area from the 30ths pings that I do

YES, which is exactly where I live!!!

Is it close to Blanchard Park?

No!!  Kelly Park!!

Hmm. The 30th. Wouldn't the body have been disposed of by then?

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »

Can we monkeys issue a gag order on Cindy? A literal gag order. Duck tape can fix anything.

It sure can!! You should see my house. That's what holds it together. If I could just be there, I would gladly hold her arms while someone taped her mouth..I would do the taping but sometimes I get it stuck in my hair and,,well never mind. Just know I would help if I could

I once duck taped one side of my car bumper that had come loose. Laugh monkeys, but it held!

Yeppers....duct tape...Alabama Chrome...LOL...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:38 PM »

Can we monkeys issue a gag order on Cindy? A literal gag order. Duck tape can fix anything.

It sure can!! You should see my house. That's what holds it together. If I could just be there, I would gladly hold her arms while someone taped her mouth..I would do the taping but sometimes I get it stuck in my hair and,,well never mind. Just know I would help if I could

If nothing else maybe you could just peel n zip her eyebrows a bit, it would be less distracting while she's on national tv.  thanksfor being our resident taper, we need you
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »

Des, are you here???  Why did LP search here if TES already cleared the area, or is that true"???  What did LP find to make him want to search here?? How close was the necklace???  Is it true about the stroller???  How close was the clothes area????

Cute pic BTW, I was used to you being the pretty kitty so I was lost for a minute....lol

I WANT TO KNOW TOO! ALWAYS, WHAT STROLLER!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »

I think George and Cindy only showed up to get a stab at LP and used the memorial as the podium..He has openly said he is doing this because of *spite*..Well that kind of thing usually goes two ways and that's back and forth.One good turn deserves another kind of thing.Another thing I've been thinking  about is the person spying by the tree.I see no reason that a so called spy couldn't just walk right down around the other folks and walk away.Seems peeking around a tree is alittle 3rd grade to me..So far,there hasn't been any reports as to who it was which makes me think there would be no reason to play I spy...

The way I'm seeing this is..."If Tim said she isn't there,she isn't there"....jmo>>of course!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2008, 03:47:19 PM »

I have not heard from KCJackie - has anyone else? 

I will be at Blanchard Park tomorrow - as an *******!!

MyTime, everyone knows why you are really going there tomorrow.

Are you meeting me there? Where have you been?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2008, 03:47:35 PM »

Sorry MT KCJackie called. Delays ..may not have time to meet with you. will call when she gets opportunity. She is heading to Blanchard
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 10, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »

I WANT TO KNOW TOO! ALWAYS, WHAT STROLLER!!!!!!! 

nevermind!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »

Is anyone else starting to get the feeling Caylee could be anywhere? It has to be so discouraging to keep searching and not find her.

Thank goodness we have the maggots, etc.

I still wish Caylee could be laid to rest.

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2008, 03:50:53 PM »

I do think that LP is getting warm with this search. The Anthony's should have sent their lawyer out there to speak for them but instead used bad judgement and made the trip themselves. They know the truth, they know where Caylee is and they have shown it today I think.

Cindy on GMA this am was barely keeping it together I think. She said stupid things(as usual) and I don't think she will make it much further with the scam. She said if people wanted to search for a Caylee that is not alive that is fine. Really? They are losing it. Where is Lee? Why is he out of sight anymore?

They all know if Caylee's body is found they are all in trouble. They also know it will totally ruin their future in looking for missing children which sinks that planning stage of retirement.

I don't have a problem with a public memorial for the workers/public at the park.
something designed to preserve the memory of a person or thing

LP...doing for "spite" comment...well I grewup and lived in OK for 34 yrs and he is just who he is. I have met many people like him in my life. I think what he is doing is great and he is at least doing something.

My praises also go to Tim and all searchers who worked this weekend including the SM's and others who donated food and water. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:02 PM »

I would like to know the name of the airline that would not refund her money...  That;s just bad business.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »

OK monkeys,
i have been thinking about were she could of put her??? well i dint think she could have carried the dead body to that water cause the body would have been in bad shape I'm thinking like jello and dint think she could of carried her that far. she would have to have driven up to the spot to get rid of her (IMO) so tell me what do you think???
Yes, I have thought the same thing.  Casey does not appear to be the type to 'get her hands dirty' and the less effort she takes to do something the better she likes it.  I have always felt Casey probably put her in a dumpster or the trash or drove up to a spot and dumped the body.  And maybe covered it with limbs/or brush.  The body would have been too messy to carry to the water and the chance of someone seeing her throw it into the river was too great.  Casey would have to have done it in secret in a place no one goes to, low traffic area and a place where she could get in and get out fast without being seen.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »

Sorry MT KCJackie called. Delays ..may not have time to meet with you. will call when she gets opportunity. She is heading to Blanchard

OK - thank you!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »

Is anyone else starting to get the feeling Caylee could be anywhere? It has to be so discouraging to keep searching and not find her.

Thank goodness we have the maggots, etc.

I still wish Caylee could be laid to rest.

I'm still waiting for the maggot story to manifest into truth and not rumor myself as far as evidence is concerned.I'm so ready to see the trial!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:39 PM »

Apparently Tim said that this site was NOT on LE's radar, in terms of searching.. if that's true, I'm curious as to why not? After all the mention of this park by Casey, it would make some sense to put Caylee here. Now that it's finally being searched, Cindy is freaking out.  So what happens when LP leaves tonight? you think Cindy might sneak out here?

And who the heck is this Dante person? From the Lake Vaj crowd?  What, is he working for the Anthonys now?  Had to alert them about something?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »

I do think that LP is getting warm with this search. The Anthony's should have sent their lawyer out there to speak for them but instead used bad judgement and made the trip themselves. They know the truth, they know where Caylee is and they have shown it today I think.

Cindy on GMA this am was barely keeping it together I think. She said stupid things(as usual) and I don't think she will make it much further with the scam. She said if people wanted to search for a Caylee that is not alive that is fine. Really? They are losing it. Where is Lee? Why is he out of sight anymore?

They all know if Caylee's body is found they are all in trouble. They also know it will totally ruin their future in looking for missing children which sinks that planning stage of retirement.

I don't have a problem with a public memorial for the workers/public at the park.
something designed to preserve the memory of a person or thing

LP...doing for "spite" comment...well I grewup and lived in OK for 34 yrs and he is just who he is. I have met many people like him in my life. I think what he is doing is great and he is at least doing something.

My praises also go to Tim and all searchers who worked this weekend including the SM's and others who donated food and water. 

You grew up in Oklahoma???  Where??

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »

LP is also a lawyer and sits on a board for lawyers in his state. He is nobody's fool and I think he is playing this chess game to win. The a family has made a very bad enemy! I agree that both Tim and LP are different and both deserving of support.

Carmen
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2008, 03:52:52 PM »

I just sent her an email with the post from 'june17' -- and a link to klaas' map.

The location is very near Blanchard -- hopefully Jackie will get the chance to check it out.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: November 10, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »

I once duck taped one side of my car bumper that had come loose. Laugh monkeys, but it held!

That is why we also call it 100 mile an hour tape

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.