May 14, 2024, 05:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 322671 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: December 13, 2008, 04:01:48 AM »

I thought that Kiomarie was the goofiest of all the witnesses or friends.  She offered to adopt Caylee when she herself was not married and had no job and not much education.  But I do recall reading that she told the cops about the area where Caylee was eventually found.  It will be a shame if they could have found her there earlier and did not.  I think they were concentrating so much on the pings.

Was she asked if she knew who the father was?

Just a thought...

I don't know if Kiomarie knew who the father was; the interviews that have been released don't mention this, as far as I know...

But ... Do you guys think that at some point we will learn that Annie knows who Caylee's father is?

How would she know? I don't think Casey even knows. Obviously the father himself didn't even know, (unless it's Lee.) And clearly whoever it was, isn't even wondering now, whether it might have been him.  Which IMO is very weird. If I were a guy, and I slept with a girl, and then 9 months or even 8-10 months later, she had a baby, I'd wonder. And then if 3 years later the kid died and it was all over the news and the thing that kept coming up over and over was that still nobody knew who the father was, I'd wonder a lot and for the rest of my life.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: December 13, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »

Here's a shot for the past: was at "my adopted by love grandson's" 2nd birthday party today. What fun! I thought so much about Kaylee though, but was having a kinkd of soul fun deep feeling that everything in God's time is OK in the World.

I have learned that from you Monkeys and learned to pray in prayer days.

On pages around 20 you were taking about the very cutting edge of the time of reading: sight works, like See spot run. vs. Phonics which I didn't get until I taught the second grade.

Anyway tonight the oldest grandaughter said she can play a recorder. Those black things we learned how to pay. ... Now doesn't that bring back memories? so off to eBay to see their prices. The LA swap meet has them for $1 so she told me... well, I told their Papa we need 5, one for mom, the 8 and 5 yr. old girls, the two year old boy and one for myself... he can alway toot a special on note when we point to him like a tuba note would be.

Ironically I have I bought them a piano keyboard and several Catholic coloring song books. I am learning a lot about The Catholic Faith which I already wanted to learn more when I retired..

So I have had one of the calmist, happiest.inside nights ever since my mom die 6 years ago. and that is thanks to being here.  OH PS  the second granddaughter 5 is  Isabelle and named after my mom who taught 4/5th grades in 45 years in Indianapolis Indiana and lived to be 94 1/2....

Mom's nickname was IBE so it bye from us all

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: December 13, 2008, 05:21:26 AM »

Here's a shot for the past: was at "my adopted by love grandson's" 2nd birthday party today. What fun! I thought so much about Kaylee though, but was having a kinkd of soul fun deep feeling that everything in God's time is OK in the World.

On pages around 20 you were taking about the very cutting edge of the time of reading: sight works, like See spot run. vs. Phonics which I didn't get until I taught the second grade.

Anyway tonight the oldest grandaughter said she can play a recorder. Those black things we learned how to pay. ... Now doesn't that bring back memories? so off to eBay to see their prices. The LA swap meet has them for $1 so she told me... well, I told their Papa we need 5, one for mom, the 8 and 5 yr. old girls, the two year old boy and one for myself... he can alway toot a special on note when we point to him like a tuba note would be.

Ironically I have I bought them a piano keyboard and several Catholic coloring song books. I am learning a lot about The Catholic Faith which I already wanted to learn more when I retired..

So I have had one of the calmist, happiest.inside nights ever since my mom die 6 years ago. and that is thanks to being here.  OH PS  the second granddaughter 5 is  Isabelle and named after my mom who taught 4/5th grades in 45 years in Indianapolis Indiana and lived to be 94 1/2....

what a wonderful post!! thanks for sharing. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: December 13, 2008, 05:37:37 AM »

After all their lies and attempts at obstructing justice it is a sweet irony that Cindy and George's first comments about the case have been a vital part of the evidence against her.
CA was asked last night on Dateline, about the 911 call, with the 'dead body in the damn car' remarks- she calculatedly looked at the interviewer, gave a condescending little smile and said "Yes, but at that point I was willing to say anything, just to get the police there'-  OK, I see, so now that was all concocted just to drag the Police to her house? Shame it turned out to be a critical first piece of evidence, Cindy.
As for George, no one has really challenged him during these latest interviews, LK or Dateline, about his extensive 'human decomposition scent' claims, but obviously the Grand Jury made note of it and during the trial we shall hear lots more about it.
For those who wonder why Casey lies.........  it runs in the family.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: December 13, 2008, 06:15:44 AM »

After all their lies and attempts at obstructing justice it is a sweet irony that Cindy and George's first comments about the case have been a vital part of the evidence against her.
CA was asked last night on Dateline, about the 911 call, with the 'dead body in the damn car' remarks- she calculatedly looked at the interviewer, gave a condescending little smile and said "Yes, but at that point I was willing to say anything, just to get the police there'-  OK, I see, so now that was all concocted just to drag the Police to her house? Shame it turned out to be a critical first piece of evidence, Cindy.
As for George, no one has really challenged him during these latest interviews, LK or Dateline, about his extensive 'human decomposition scent' claims, but obviously the Grand Jury made note of it and during the trial we shall hear lots more about it.

I am still trying to piece together in my brain why George lied about the chase scene.  He said Casey had taken Cindy's vehicle and he chased her on the tollway.  He even encouraged LE to get the toll records, saying he would provide them.  They got the toll records, not provided by George.  There was never a chase in the way he described at all.  I don't know if there was ever a gas can story to coincide.  I think they were trying to throw a wrench into the investigation and keep LE focused on pings, or George was trying to help investigators serendipitously.

Now, with that, I still think she removed the body from the car when she backed it into the garage the first time she backed the car into the garage.  I do not think she dumped the body that day by going behind her house carrying the child at all.  Casey is too lazy to do that much lifting.  I think she put it under the playhouse the first time she backed in.  Later, when the car was backed into the garage again, I think she pulled the bag out and put it in her car in fear that the parents might find Caylee or perhaps the dog had caught on.  Depending on the chicken or the egg, perhaps she borrowed the shovel to dig her up not wanting to contaminate her parent's shovel perhaps and borrowed the neighbors.

I also think the day Tony L., in one of two gas stories, helped Casey get gas for her car parked on Suburban drive is the day she got rid of the body in the area it was eventually found in.  I think Tony unwittingly came very close to discovering something at that point and prior to calling him for help, she pulled the bag out of the car, it spilled in the trunk as hypothesized by LP, and she carried her about 30 feet into the water and woods.  She didn't want to be seen carrying the gas cans so she went home first to get changed.  She put those pants, that were wet from both the dump area and the body fluids back in the car for some reason.  Either that or Tony helped her, which I doubt at this point.

I might be crazy, but George was perhaps trying to tell something.  I think he was telling Tony Lazarros' story and that is why Cindy didn't want him to say anything and denied it.  Cindy actually didn't lie, but George was trying to tell someone else's truths and give clues to investigators.  I have always thought George has known something, but perhaps he put his detective hat on and at least tried to give these clues from meetings the Anthony's had with people or from Casey herself. 

Maybe I was wrong about George helping her get rid of the "smell" on the 24th to the 27th, but why lie about the chase and if not him helping her, who in the heck brought her to Amscott at 11am when her car had been abandoned at least by 7am?  How did she get a bag or two of food from the Anthony home, frozen foods in tow, and get back to Amscott.  I am really thinking these were critical days and I think the most critical day is when Tony broke the shed lock.

Lots of questions with answer's coming I hope.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: December 13, 2008, 06:18:19 AM »

Dateline transcript

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28159418/

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: December 13, 2008, 06:19:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys.
Recap to start the day
1. Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed in the trunk on 16th
2. Body was quickly dumped in woods behind school
3. Pings place Casey in the exact location
4. Lee is probably the baby daddy
5. George and Cindy are an embarrassment
6. LE removed items from the house that will keep Casey in jail for life
7. Leonard Padilla is sexy

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: December 13, 2008, 06:25:16 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

Fox35 had an interview on with Michelle Bart and she said that if it is Caylee their next step is --finding out when exactly Caylee was placed there----

If I remember correctly, Tim Miller tried to search this area and it was too wet.  Once the water went down, a fence was there surrounding the area.  When was the fence installed?  The ground must have been firm enough to hold the fence supports.  Did any of the fence workers work in this area and see anything?  Was the swimming pool water checked for blood?  Was the back fence of the Anthony's checked to see if any boards were missing or chipped at the top?  Since the baby supposedly had no clothes on, (Casey: "They haven't even found her clothes yet!") I am wondering if she had blood on her and Casey took the clothes off her, dipped her to wash her off.... and used the pool ladder to go over the fence.  If she buried her and then the hurricane came with it's torrential floods........ the bag could have come dislodged.  In her panic, she pushed the ladder back against the pool. (not where it was originally left) 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: December 13, 2008, 06:26:02 AM »

Questions that remain (that will surface in the trial)
1. Will George and Cindy be accessories to murder or cover up
2. What did Casey use the shovel for
3. Who is the baby daddy
4. Will Casey confess or commit suicide
5. Will Tony L have a normal life
6. What does Bella Vida mean
7. The gas can confusion
8. Will Leonard Padilla get his own talk show
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: December 13, 2008, 06:31:46 AM »

Morning Monkeys.
Recap to start the day

Speaking of LP, his theory that the duct tape was used to keep her quiet if she woke up in the trunk would be very wrong in my opinion.  Very wrong.  Caylee could easily remove the duct tape from her mouth if that were the case, unless of course Casey took the time to bind her every time she chloroformed her which I doubt because it is becoming obviously apparent that Casey was about as lazy as it gets in everything she did.

She put duct tape on her for one of two reasons.

1. To quiet a dying girl whose neck was broken or drug induced gaggling,gurgling noises or some such hideous thing.
2. To make it appear that she was kidnapped and murdered.

Now, if you piece together this entire 2.75 years since Caylee was born, we discover that Casey was so lazy that her idea of work was cashing a fake check or sending a fake email to fool her parents.  She did nothing but play on the internet, text mail, and yak on the phone.  She was too lazy to burn the car, dig a proper grave, or even put Caylee deep into the woods.  She was your classic mooch.  I think number 1 is likely.

She woke up in a sweat from 2 to 4 times with Tony.  She was having classic memory panic attacks.  I think she covered the babys gurgling noises with duct tape and that is what keeps her up at night.  It wasn't as easy as she thought, but she feels justified in doing what she did.   She had classic resentment and odd jealousies going on towards her parents.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: December 13, 2008, 06:32:42 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

Fox35 had an interview on with Michelle Bart and she said that if it is Caylee their next step is --finding out when exactly Caylee was placed there----

If I remember correctly, Tim Miller tried to search this area and it was too wet.  Once the water went down, a fence was there surrounding the area.  When was the fence installed?  The ground must have been firm enough to hold the fence supports.  Did any of the fence workers work in this area and see anything?  Was the swimming pool water checked for blood?  Was the back fence of the Anthony's checked to see if any boards were missing or chipped at the top?  Since the baby supposedly had no clothes on, (Casey: "They haven't even found her clothes yet!") I am wondering if she had blood on her and Casey took the clothes off her, dipped her to wash her off.... and used the pool ladder to go over the fence.  If she buried her and then the hurricane came with it's torrential floods........ the bag could have come dislodged.  In her panic, she pushed the ladder back against the pool. (not where it was originally left) 
Hurricane Fay was around August 20. Casey dumped the body June 23 in the early morning before she abandoned the car. Caylee died June 16th in the trunk. They will go by the decomposition fluid in the trunk and match it to the decomposition in the bag from the woods to pinpoint the timeline.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: December 13, 2008, 06:33:43 AM »

I am still trying to piece together in my brain why George lied about the chase scene.  He said Casey had taken Cindy's vehicle and he chased her on the tollway.  He even encouraged LE to get the toll records, saying he would provide them.  They got the toll records, not provided by George.  There was never a chase in the way he described at all.  I don't know if there was ever a gas can story to coincide.  I think they were trying to throw a wrench into the investigation and keep LE focused on pings, or George was trying to help investigators serendipitously.

Now, with that, I still think she removed the body from the car when she backed it into the garage the first time she backed the car into the garage.  I do not think she dumped the body that day by going behind her house carrying the child at all.  Casey is too lazy to do that much lifting.  I think she put it under the playhouse the first time she backed in.  Later, when the car was backed into the garage again, I think she pulled the bag out and put it in her car in fear that the parents might find Caylee or perhaps the dog had caught on.  Depending on the chicken or the egg, perhaps she borrowed the shovel to dig her up not wanting to contaminate her parent's shovel perhaps and borrowed the neighbors.

I also think the day Tony L., in one of two gas stories, helped Casey get gas for her car parked on Suburban drive is the day she got rid of the body in the area it was eventually found in.  I think Tony unwittingly came very close to discovering something at that point and prior to calling him for help, she pulled the bag out of the car, it spilled in the trunk as hypothesized by LP, and she carried her about 30 feet into the water and woods.  She didn't want to be seen carrying the gas cans so she went home first to get changed.  She put those pants, that were wet from both the dump area and the body fluids back in the car for some reason.  Either that or Tony helped her, which I doubt at this point.

I might be crazy, but George was perhaps trying to tell something.  I think he was telling Tony Lazarros' story and that is why Cindy didn't want him to say anything and denied it.  Cindy actually didn't lie, but George was trying to tell someone else's truths and give clues to investigators.  I have always thought George has known something, but perhaps he put his detective hat on and at least tried to give these clues from meetings the Anthony's had with people or from Casey herself. 

Maybe I was wrong about George helping her get rid of the "smell" on the 24th to the 27th, but why lie about the chase and if not him helping her, who in the heck brought her to Amscott at 11am when her car had been abandoned at least by 7am?  How did she get a bag or two of food from the Anthony home, frozen foods in tow, and get back to Amscott.  I am really thinking these were critical days and I think the most critical day is when Tony broke the shed lock.

Good morning Russ and good morning monkeys, 
Great post Russ.  I wonder if the gas cans were used to "cover the smell" and I also wonder is she possibly put Caylee in the freezer for a time and had to take the frozen food out in her place. IMO, Tony knows more than he says.

I also wanted to send my deepest sympathy to the posters here who are searching for their missing loved ones.  It must be terribly difficult to read all this about other missing people.  My heart goes out to you, especially here at Christmas.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: December 13, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys.
Recap to start the day

1. To quiet a dying girl whose neck was broken or drug induced gaggling,gurgling noises or some such hideous thing.

Now, if you piece together this entire 2.75 years since Caylee was born, we discover that Casey was so lazy that her idea of work was cashing a fake check or sending a fake email to fool her parents.  She did nothing but play on the internet, text mail, and yak on the phone.  She was too lazy to burn the car, dig a proper grave, or even put Caylee deep into the woods.  She was your classic mooch.  I think number 1 is likely.
Excellent analysis.
Padilla had 10 seconds to throw something out there. He wasn't going to get into details that would be too controversial. He's so cute.
Anyway, yes Casey was lazy and the duct tape was probably a sign of her lack of patience with the child. I think she probably just chloroformed the entire trunk to insure the baby slept and yes, added tape to shut the kid up.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: December 13, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »

Great post Russ.  I wonder if the gas cans were used to "cover the smell" and I also wonder is she possibly put Caylee in the freezer for a time and had to take the frozen food out in her place. IMO, Tony knows more than he says.
The dogs would have hit on the freezer. I don't think it played a part.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: December 13, 2008, 06:42:02 AM »

I also wanted to send my deepest sympathy to the posters here who are searching for their missing loved ones.  It must be terribly difficult to read all this about other missing people.  My heart goes out to you, especially here at Christmas.

These gas cans stories are truly interesting.  Not only did she have Tony break the lock on the shed so they could drive up to suburban drive to put gas in her car (What guy lets his girlfriend do this?), but he picked her up at Amscott because he car was allegedly out of gas.  She text mailed someone that she ran out of gas two fridays in a row.  She asks Amy to buy a gas can at Target and didn't she buy one from someone else?  Then George says he got them back and on that day he either saw in the trunk as he says or didn't see into the trunk as he has also said.

Strange and perhaps she masked smells as you say.  Nothing else makes much sense because she certainly didn't use any gas to burn the body, burn the car, or burn anything else.  Fits her, since I think she is about as lazy as it gets.

Maybe Tony knows more than he says.  Maybe we haven't seen all his interviews yet.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: December 13, 2008, 06:42:25 AM »

What if the shovel was used for something else? Like to bury the acetone and chloroform containers? Doesn't a murder hide the murder weapon in some kind of ritual?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: December 13, 2008, 06:45:20 AM »

These gas cans stories are truly interesting.  Not only did she have Tony break the lock on the shed so they could drive up to suburban drive to put gas in her car (What guy lets his girlfriend do this?), but he picked her up at Amscott because he car was allegedly out of gas.  She text mailed someone that she ran out of gas two fridays in a row.  She asks Amy to buy a gas can at Target and didn't she buy one from someone else?  Then George says he got them back and on that day he either saw in the trunk as he says or didn't see into the trunk as he has also said.

Strange and perhaps she masked smells as you say.  Nothing else makes much sense because she certainly didn't use any gas to burn the body, burn the car, or burn anything else.  Fits her, since I think she is about as lazy as it gets.

Maybe Tony knows more than he says.  Maybe we haven't seen all his interviews yet.

But this was all between the 16th and 23rd so Caylee was in the trunk the whole time. Where did they put the gas cans? In the back seat? The car seat was back there too right?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: December 13, 2008, 06:47:06 AM »

Oh Ibe,How sweet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: December 13, 2008, 06:47:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys.
Recap to start the day

Excellent analysis.
Padilla had 10 seconds to throw something out there. He wasn't going to get into details that would be too controversial. He's so cute.
Anyway, yes Casey was lazy and the duct tape was probably a sign of her lack of patience with the child. I think she probably just chloroformed the entire trunk to insure the baby slept and yes, added tape to shut the kid up.

I have been a big supporter of LP.  I just think he wrong on the duct tape.  Sometimes he throws out scenarios like the rest of us and I just thought that right away when he said this one.  The baby would wake up and pull the tape off her mouth especially if this wasn't the first time it was done.  She would have learned that duct tape goes on, and duct tape goes off.  The duct tape went on the mouth for one of the two reasons I stated, most likely.

I was a tad disappointed in this response to the reward money, weren't you?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: December 13, 2008, 06:50:26 AM »

But this was all between the 16th and 23rd so Caylee was in the trunk the whole time. Where did they put the gas cans? In the back seat? The car seat was back there too right?

We don't know how long she had gas cans in her car if she even ever had them.  You have to believe George and I am not sure I do.

If she got picked up on the 22nd or before by Tony so they could get the gas cans out of the shed and fill up her car I do believe that was when she pulled the bag out of the car and put it in the woods. I want to know exactly where on Suburban drive Tony said her car was at out of gas.  I can bet it was right where the body was found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.