May 17, 2024, 12:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 313971 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

Hi Guys,,,
been a while first of all elle florida you are a conspiracy nutcase you think everything is fake and obv the youtube account is but you believe the person behind it actually is a lindsy look alike as well... OMG please stop drinking the water if you even are a local
as for the pics in general i think the one where she is sitting on his lap is old and the one with him behind her is new maybe this is the alleged ex/repeat boyfriend... also whoever wrote the article is obviously full of spite for whatever reason and i for one am glad she is going out and smiling i don't believe the whole leaving her kids alone having him live there etc bull i think that part is just spiteful embelishment. and to whoever said her fam would rather a white guy i doubt it... they seem to be more modern then the trashy in laws and would prob rather a black guy then more trailer trash... by the way the only thing i find interesting aboutr the pics is the fact that she is dancing with king hillbilly in a cluttered trashy setting and also living it up with a big black guys either she is really playing the field or really confused lol
don't bash me but i don't see anything wrong with what she is doing whatsoever
yes she is poor and yes she has 3 kids with no dad anymore .... so f'ing what she is not dead i would much rather see her out 4 nights a week enjoying life finally then at home 24/7 up her kids a$$ making a bee line towards becoming a shut in cat lady.. and yes i know her kids are traumatized and need their mom right now but not 24/7 and they need a happy mom not a sit in the house and dwell on my problems for the rest of my life mom she needs to move on and that is what she is doing... that saying you need to make yourself happy before you can make others happy applies to kids too... and even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack
she needs to refind herself guys so just let her do it out of all the ms pics and unannounced ones i've seen (and i've seen hundreds) i stick to my guns on this one lindsy is/was a good mom and the only one of all of them with any sense of self worth and responsibility... i do not think she had any absolute knowledge of haleighs death maybe suspicions but not knowledge... she is a young single mom that at least has a career to fall back on let her play for a while she deserves it... if most people's world came crashing down like that to such an extent and they were faced with reality like she has been they wouldn't even have had the strength to pick themselves back up again... i'm glad she is choosing life it takes a lot to fess up to the fact that you were married to a scumbag possible rapist/murderer and to crawl back to the family that didn't like him anyways admit your defeat in not being able to change him accept the haha i told you so's and still smile afterward...
i know must of you see this behavior as neglecting her needful kids yada yada but i find it somewhat admirable... at her age what she is doing is healthy she was tied down to dumbass so early on that she probably never had the chance to develop into her own person she needs to teach herself how to "live" so she can teach her kids how to "live"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2010, 10:57:18 PM »

Hank keeps thinking that Art Harris accused Misty and Donna Brock of being Lebanese.
Everyone knows they`re American! Come onnnnnnnn... you need to stop.

I was laughing so hard I messed up my previous post....I need a depends you have me laughing so hard

I was wondering what was up with that air quote! ha ha ha

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2010, 11:09:21 PM »

and even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack

As opposed to using them for what they were meant to do, feed her kids?

Penny, tell me your handle has been hijacked. You wrote that?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »

I did find Misty`s strong denial of it hysterical!

Misty: Okay.

I picked up on that one, too.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2010, 11:39:06 PM »

Nemo
O M G ... Carpe  , I loves me some Carpe 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2010, 11:44:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Is anybody watching Miz Nancy?  Miz Nancy's knickers seem a little tight tonight.   

Yeah she didn't like it when Mark Klass started talking about Ron using Misty for sex and a babysister lol!

Typed too fast!  BABYSITTER   
I got a chuckle out of that! LOL
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2010, 11:48:30 PM »

I think that the " Croslins " would make a good reality show.
Episode11 : da da da da dum : Tommy finds a headless rat in the mailbox, kiddos cry because it wuz their pet
Epidode 12 : Lisa gets some teef
Episode 13 : Lisa accuses Flora of stealing her teef
Episode 14 : Croslins invite the Cummings over to make peace
Episode 15 : Beat down on front lawn, Annette vs Flora
Episode 16: Cummings go home, only to fine their guns, terlet paper and cheque book be gone
Episode 17 : Police question Croslins, they say the Lebanese did it
Episode 18: Lenny shows up to smooth things over. He leaves and he can't find his hat. Damn those Lebanese. His boots are gone too, he wears Lindsay's flippers home.
Sorry, I just took some good meds. lol
Hey, I must be a Croslin ! !
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »

I think that the " Croslins " would make a good reality show.
Episode11 : da da da da dum : Tommy finds a headless rat in the mailbox, kiddos cry because it wuz their pet
Epidode 12 : Lisa gets some teef
Episode 13 : Lisa accuses Flora of stealing her teef
Episode 14 : Croslins invite the Cummings over to make peace
Episode 15 : Beat down on front lawn, Annette vs Flora
Episode 16: Cummings go home, only to fine their guns, terlet paper and cheque book be gone
Episode 17 : Police question Croslins, they say the Lebanese did it
Episode 18: Lenny shows up to smooth things over. He leaves and he can't find his hat. Damn those Lebanese. His boots are gone too, he wears Lindsay's flippers home.
Sorry, I just took some good meds. lol
Hey, I must be a Croslin ! !

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2010, 11:55:05 PM »

I did find Misty`s strong denial of it hysterical!

Misty: Okay.
yeah, I thought the same thing. Monkey Devil!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2010, 11:58:36 PM »

and even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack

As opposed to using them for what they were meant to do, feed her kids?

Penny, tell me your handle has been hijacked. You wrote that?
yup and trust me i know people on food stamps there is plenty to go around (my friend has 4 kids just got divorced and to be spiteful her husb quit working so no child support or alimony etc anyways she went and applied for food stamps and they only gave her a 3 person amount instead of 5 because she didn't have 2 birth certs with her... anyways she is not going to go back and ask for a 5 person allotment because she doesn't need it... whatever the ammount they gave her her cabinets are like a fricking grocery store i have never seen so much food in one persons house)... i am sure she has enough foodstamps to feed her kids and him... i'm not saying she should be and i'm not convinced she is but even if it is the case i'd rather she do that then sell them for drugs like the croslins do
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: May 27, 2010, 12:02:00 AM »

Hi Guys,,,
been a while first of all elle florida you are a conspiracy nutcase you think everything is fake and obv the youtube account is but you believe the person behind it actually is a lindsy look alike as well... OMG please stop drinking the water if you even are a local
as for the pics in general i think the one where she is sitting on his lap is old and the one with him behind her is new maybe this is the alleged ex/repeat boyfriend... also whoever wrote the article is obviously full of spite for whatever reason and i for one am glad she is going out and smiling i don't believe the whole leaving her kids alone having him live there etc bull i think that part is just spiteful embelishment. and to whoever said her fam would rather a white guy i doubt it... they seem to be more modern then the trashy in laws and would prob rather a black guy then more trailer trash... by the way the only thing i find interesting aboutr the pics is the fact that she is dancing with king hillbilly in a cluttered trashy setting and also living it up with a big black guys either she is really playing the field or really confused lol
yes she is poor and yes she has 3 kids with no dad anymore .... so f'ing what she is not dead i would much rather see her out 4 nights a week enjoying life finally then at home 24/7 up her kids a$$ making a bee line towards becoming a shut in cat lady.. and yes i know her kids are traumatized and need their mom right now but not 24/7 and they need a happy mom not a sit in the house and dwell on my problems for the rest of my life mom she needs to move on and that is what she is doing... that saying you need to make yourself happy before you can make others happy applies to kids too... and even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack
she needs to refind herself guys so just let her do it out of all the ms pics and unannounced ones i've seen (and i've seen hundreds) i stick to my guns on this one lindsy is/was a good mom and the only one of all of them with any sense of self worth and responsibility... i do not think she had any absolute knowledge of haleighs death maybe suspicions but not knowledge... she is a young single mom that at least has a career to fall back on let her play for a while she deserves it... if most people's world came crashing down like that to such an extent and they were faced with reality like she has been they wouldn't even have had the strength to pick themselves back up again... i'm glad she is choosing life it takes a lot to fess up to the fact that you were married to a scumbag possible rapist/murderer and to crawl back to the family that didn't like him anyways admit your defeat in not being able to change him accept the haha i told you so's and still smile afterward...
i know must of you see this behavior as neglecting her needful kids yada yada but i find it somewhat admirable... at her age what she is doing is healthy she was tied down to dumbass so early on that she probably never had the chance to develop into her own person she needs to teach herself how to "live" so she can teach her kids how to "live"

hmmm, where do I start? I think I'll sum it up with "are you smokin' crack"?  Her kids need her more now than ever.  I don't want her out 4 nights a week, who's gonna watch the kids.  She can grieve later, right now she's the only parent those kids have.  As far as sharing her food stamps with an apparently "able bodied" young man, that makes me want to hurl.  S E R I O U S L Y.

Sorry Penny, I just can't believe you feel that way.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »

wanted to add i am not trying to start a lindsay fan club or anything i just find it funny that when haleigh is missing still the big topic of convo is who her ex step aunt by marriage is dating almost 2 years later...
and again i think everything she is doing is healthy in the sense that she is well on her way thru the process of decroslining herself tim miller said after spending 12 days with this crowd his mind was warped... how long did she put in and she can still dress herself and fix her hair... good for her
and what i meant by the foodstamp thing is more then half of america is on them and just because our tax dollars are feeding her kids right now it doesn't give us the right to condemn her to a life of being homebound and crippled...
if she wants to get rid of the kids for the night cook herself and her man a steak dinner and then go out drinking she can we pay her food bill we don't control her life and she is not less of a person or less deserving just for having to be on foodstamps the fact that she got herself to school and a degree of somesort while in the midst of those crackmonsters is admirable to me i say let the bish eat cake
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2010, 12:19:34 AM »

wanted to add i am not trying to start a lindsay fan club or anything i just find it funny that when haleigh is missing still the big topic of convo is who her ex step aunt by marriage is dating almost 2 years later...
and again i think everything she is doing is healthy in the sense that she is well on her way thru the process of decroslining herself tim miller said after spending 12 days with this crowd his mind was warped... how long did she put in and she can still dress herself and fix her hair... good for her
and what i meant by the foodstamp thing is more then half of america is on them and just because our tax dollars are feeding her kids right now it doesn't give us the right to condemn her to a life of being homebound and crippled...
if she wants to get rid of the kids for the night cook herself and her man a steak dinner and then go out drinking she can we pay her food bill we don't control her life and she is not less of a person or less deserving just for having to be on foodstamps the fact that she got herself to school and a degree of somesort while in the midst of those crackmonsters is admirable to me i say let the bish eat cake

It's not my place to judge her but, don't you think she should wait till she is divorced from Tommy before she starts "live"?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »

(snipped)
 even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack
she needs to teach herself how to "live" so she can teach her kids how to "live"

Call me old fashioned but I do see something wrong with adultery and she is still married to TC. I also take offense to the notion that it is okay to defraud the government and the hard working tax payers just because others do it. I agree that Lindsey needs to teach her children how to live but she needs to teach them something other than the code of ethics that seems to be the norm in Putnam County. She has an opportunity to break the cycle for her children but sad to say, she is behaving very much like a Croslin. JMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2010, 12:26:08 AM »

(snipped)
 even if she is living off the state so what 80% of america is i'd rather see her sharing her food stamps with this dude then selling them for crack
she needs to teach herself how to "live" so she can teach her kids how to "live"

Call me old fashioned but I do see something wrong with adultery and she is still married to TC. I also take offense to the notion that it is okay to defraud the government and the hard working tax payers just because others do it. I agree that Lindsey needs to teach her children how to live but she needs to teach them something other than the code of ethics that seems to be the norm in Putnam County. She has an opportunity to break the cycle for her children but sad to say, she is behaving very much like a Croslin. JMO.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 27, 2010, 12:40:57 AM »

BULL,
when i said go out 4 nights a week i meant after they were sleeping and obviously with a responsible babysitter... yes her kids need her but like i said she needs to fix herself before she can provide anything for them... can you even imagine (assuming she is totally innocent regarding haleigh and all) what this girl has been thru can you imagine having to wonder if your husband dumped a childs body after he allowed his cousin to rape her... in real life imagine that scenario just for a second... right now lindsay needs to do whatever it takes to get lindsay back no if ands or buts about it even if it means having to downward spiral a little first... i posted something similar when she got pierced and i really don't want to have to explain again but being miserable depressed suicidal 24/7 mom is 100 time worse then a happy good mom that goes out for mom time to get away you are right the kids do need a mom right now more then ever but they need a MOM not a sheel of woman who dwells on the past kids adapt more then you think and are more resiliant then you could imagine... i don't believe 95% of that bs article but if it is true that her son is in counseling it prob has more to do with what his "dad" did then if he saw a black guy in mommy's bed

here's a lil tidbit...
i had a baby very young with the worst guy on the planet earth i upbruptly uprooted my 3 year old daughter and moved out i then immediately started dating and going out again i even snuck this one guy in my bed every night after she was sleeping and would try to have him out in the morning this went on for about a month until she walked in on us in the morning one day under the sheets no clothes (most akward moment in the world for me and him) she walked over to us and introduced herself to him told him she could say the word bureau and then left the room... that guy that you are probably thinking was a booty call is now my husband and her adopted dad and best friend... i got lucky that i only had to kiss one frog but if that one wasn't the prince there would have been many many many more frogs and the fact that i was on foodstamps at the time would not have stopped me from making them breakfast

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2010, 12:56:58 AM »

(snipped)

she is not defrauding the government and if she is working at the board of health then the state of fl is very aware of her new income as far as the adultry eh i agree but her best bet is to ever forget she was even married in the first place she has absolutely every right to move on she got an education while she was with him she moved out of putnam county she rekindled with her family who must be at least a little better then the croslins and she has a job now so why the hell does everyone care who or how many people she is sleeping with... and i do not agree that she is behaving like a croslin at all there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a mom and going out socially and drinking and enjoying your non mom time... if she was behaving like a croslin she would still look like chit be foaming at the mouth and nodding off somewhere but she isn't she is brushing her hair now and enjoying life... call me when she nods off at the bus stop or fist fight her family members for pills
as far as the xanax if true then thank god she is taking them if i were her and i didn't take them i wouldn't have any hair left in my head to brush i would have pulled it all out in despaire every night when i realized what a f'ed up mess of a life i had to pick up
she's not sticking with tommy she moved away from palaka she got her degree she got a job she is getting her son counceling at the advise of the school not trying to fight a counceling order in court like ron did with jr... she is doing everything we would tell her to so what is the problem?
i'll just agree to disagree and if i end up eating my words then so be it but i bet in 2 more years when we are still here lindsay will have put herself together and won't be eating foodstamps anymore
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2010, 01:02:43 AM »

It's not my place to judge her but, don't you think she should wait till she is divorced from Tommy before she starts "live"?
in general yes but not in this situation... these are not good catholics that had a wholesome catholic wedding for the sake of promissing themselves to one another... this was a marriage that should have never happened and did tommy wait until he was divorced before he jeopardized the structure of his family by involving himself in drug/murder cases?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2010, 01:16:35 AM »

I don't even want to get into the middle of this.  Just want to make a gentle suggestion to include --->  IMO  <--- with each post that may otherwise be taken as fact or the general consenus of each and every monkey. 

IMO = In My Opinion

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »

i got a question and i'm only half being a smart a$$ but....
if you are on foodstamps like a huge chunk of the country and not just trailer trash laid of hard workers etc... and you have a house guest or you host thanksgiving for a select few of you fam and friends are you trying to tell me you would tell them to bring their own food or that you would charge them for the meal and cut a check to uncle sam?
you wouldn't do either of those so i guess you would be defrauding the government or if your kids shares their lunch at school should someone report you? no
like i said i don't really believe any of that article but i didn't take it to mean she was stocking his house full of food...
our founding fathers granted us life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and foodstamps provide help to people that need it... we give it to the aliens so i think lindsay can have those rights as well... just saying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.