May 22, 2024, 11:16:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107497 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   

MM...what is the computer problem? Do you know, or is it something we can toss around and try to help you solve?

Hi Shell,

Well hard to explain.  It just shuts off, then takes many many trys to get back on.  keeps shutting.  Don't know if its a problem with the plug, but I have to put it in weird positions to make it work sometimes.  Found out it's not a virus today.  Sooooooooo...don't know.   Thanks for offering your help though. 
  Sounds like my husband, LOL.

It's a full moon.

As the den mother, I'm officially recommending seatbelts for this thread.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 07, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   

MM...what is the computer problem? Do you know, or is it something we can toss around and try to help you solve?

Hi Shell,

Well hard to explain.  It just shuts off, then takes many many trys to get back on.  keeps shutting.  Don't know if its a problem with the plug, but I have to put it in weird positions to make it work sometimes.  Found out it's not a virus today.  Sooooooooo...don't know.   Thanks for offering your help though. 

I have had problems before with my wireless. After buying a power booster, a new modem, a new etc.....we finally had the wiring checked. We had paid a bit extra each month for wireing coverage. It turned out to be the house wiring. Then, we moved into a rental while our house was being rebuilt. Had problems here, turned out to be phone wiring. It messed up when it rained. I am no expert, but if it comes on and then you lose connection, it is probably not the computer. Also, if it used to work, and suddenly it does not, then it is probably not the settings.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 07, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »

This one is my favorite ... I think I stole it from Tater a good while back, LOL

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 07, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Hi Monkeydoodle!!  Good to see you.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #604 on: February 07, 2009, 11:06:32 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

I'm impressed, Shell! I'm technilogically impaired! You Go, Girl, and I'll keep my fingers crossed 'cause that's all I know to do!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 07, 2009, 11:09:15 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: February 07, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

It's a full moon.

As the den mother, I'm officially recommending seatbelts for this thread.
MyTime's sig line couldn't be more appropriate! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

I so knew that was coming.  Which position works for him?  Can I apply it to my laptop?     
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

Are we having another party????
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

I'm just here for the show... 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

I'm impressed, Shell! I'm technilogically impaired! You Go, Girl, and I'll keep my fingers crossed 'cause that's all I know to do!!

lol...well, I spent hours upon hours doing research when I kept getting disconnected...and it happened during games with 3 other people online who often waited for my play. It was so frustrating. I learned a lot by trial and error. There are a lot of helpful blogs/forums for looking up every problem for every hardware one has.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »

This one is my favorite ... I think I stole it from Tater a good while back, LOL

Was the dance party scheduled for tonight??? OH MY!!! Let me get prepared!!!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: February 07, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »

Hi MT - glad your back!  I was just getting ready to post your work picture again.  Could you feel it? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 07, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

Too funny!!!
(Not laughing at your problem, MM ... just KCJackie's response!)

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: February 07, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

Is that Old Fart and Blonde?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: February 07, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

Hi MT - glad your back!  I was just getting ready to post your work picture again.  Could you feel it? 

I could feel it .....................LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #616 on: February 07, 2009, 11:14:54 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Hi Shell,

I so knew that was coming.  Which position works for him?  Can I apply it to my laptop?     

I saw it coming too, and 2 cents added from the self proclaimed GOOD monkey no less!  Rolling Eyes

It's going to be a long night............   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 07, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

Back to the rafters for me.

You all have a great night!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: February 07, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »

Is that Old Fart and Blonde?

No, It's the model for BT's requested new bewbs.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 07, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »

Last night I watched a documentary...Pardaise Lost. (there are Parts I and II) About 3 boys in Arkansas who were convicted of killing 3 young boys. It was very good. Has anyone else seen it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.